A Widow's Tale Pt. 02

Story Info
Maria describes introducing Johnny to her roommate.
6.3k words
4.6
6.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

How do you introduce the man you love to the other women in your life, when one of the things you love is how amazing he is for you in the sexual world? Johnny Athers (pronounced ath -- hers, and don't you forget it!) and I met when I was in college. I had become the gangbang go to girl for the frats on campus. If one of them had a party and wanted to get their pledges properly initiated, they got hold of me. Or if they had an alumni gathering (minus the wives), I was the party favor. And I would welcome every dick in every hole until either I was so full of come that I became too slippery to hold, or they ran out of come to give me. I didn't care about a reputation or any stigma -- I was perpetually horny and starved for attention (not realizing, until later, that no amount of sex was going to give me what I was really after).

Then, one night at one of those frats, as I took on cock after cock, as I swallowed load after load and was dripping even more splooge from ass and pussy, I met a man with a magic cock. To this day I remember how different his was from all the others. Not because he was built like a baseball bat -- he was bigger than average but no donkey dick -- but because from the minute he began using it to give me pleasure I knew it was unique. He used every hole I have -- like many others -- but unlike those others, it wasn't just "shove it in and get my rocks off." Most guys lose their conscious minds when you touch their dicks; most are in their own world, glorying in the micro feelings that happen on their cocks. At some point, even the greatest guys I had dated checked out when they were deep dicking me. Just when I wanted to be looking in their eyes and hearing them tell me how wonderful it was and what it felt like, it was as if their minds were taken over by their cocks.

But not Mr. Magic Dick! I didn't even know his name -- I probably can't tell you most of the names of the guys who I fucked in those gang bangs, and most of the time couldn't even recognize them if I ran into them on campus anyway! I remember how he eased the head of his big, cut cock into my mouth and slowly probed it. When I pressed my tongue under the head of it, relishing the slightly salty taste, he stopped moving to let me. When I was done with that his cock began to dance with my tongue. I know it sounds silly -- but we were in synch like I had never experienced before. I let him press into my mouth and to the back of my throat and then he held still as I relaxed those muscles and began to take him deeper. He held still so I could work at my own pace, and eventually my nose was pressed into his trimmed pubes (smelling like man and baby powder at the same time) and I heard him let his breath out and moan. I felt that in my core (in addition to the dick banging my ass) and looked up as best I could to see him looking down at me.

Too many guys get their sexual skill set from porn -- they think they need to dominate and humiliate. They've never been fucked, so they don't understand how female plumbing works. Not this guy! He warned me he was about to come while I had him all down my throat, and he read my response correctly and let it come. I loved feeling that wondrous flesh sword jerk and twitch in my face. I came when he did that! I was amazed. And when he eventually made his way to my pussy and then my ass it was just as amazing.

Read the previous chapter if you want to know more about how, after that night, we finally got together with one another. And how we had come to know that we were going to be together and, at the same time, enjoy each other's sex life with other people. And, after a month of so of being together, we finally got the chance. My roommate, Karen Demoans, knew about Johnny. I mean, I had stopped living in our apartment -- I basically just stopped by to deal with stuff, and when I did, I wasn't really there, mentally, and she picked up on that really fast. Karen and I were two of the "Four Queens" -- our self-titled clique -- in high school, along with Andrea Waters and Beverly Trichtel. Andrea and Bev went out of state to college and roomed together. I probably should dredge up some of our stories from senior year and the summer before college, but that will be later, if at all.

All three of them knew I was nuts about Johnny. Some of it from my behavior. Some of it from our regular calls with each other. They knew I had suddenly stopped living as the campus three-hole slut. They knew I met Johnny at one of "those parties." I knew them well enough to know they wanted proof of his power. If this were a movie, you can probably predict a bunch of this stuff. But it wasn't a movie -- or at least, it wasn't a PG13 rom com.

Johnny and I were sexually active and adventurous adults. I promised him I would do anything he wanted me to -- and I promised to keep that promise. What we also knew about each other was that we both enjoyed being both voyeuristic and exhibitionistic. In other words, those gangbangs were as much about me showing off as they were a failed replacement for attention. I loved sex with Johnny, but missed the kind of audience I had at those frat parties. And Johnny got off on watching me -- and even on hearing me describe things. While he never said so, I suspect that given the power over me, he also enjoyed showing off. With all that in the background, it was time to introduce him to Karen. Karen, my roommate and BFF, who had had her share of cock but gave it up in favor of the flavor of women.

It was a Friday night, and I unlocked the door to my apartment.

"Karen, you home? You hungry?" I called out.

"Yes, and yes," came the reply. "I'll be right out."

"Good, because we brought dinner!" I said, as I walked into the main room, a bottle of wine in one hand and a large paper bag of hot Asian food in the other. Johnny was close on my heels and as we looked down the corridor, we got a good view of a naked woman ducking into Karen's room. I turned around to the look at Johnny and grinned.

"Pretty shapely, now that I see her," I said, quietly. "Wonder what she was up to?"

Johnny walked over to the couch and pressed his hand into an indentation of the cushions. "Wet." He sniffed it. "I suspect we interrupted something. We'll have to make it up to her."

"I can't wait!" I said as I heard her door open, and in a minute, Karen came back down the hall. Dressed this time. But not excessively -- it was obvious she'd gone for comfort -- the lack of a bra was obvious as her very large boobs swayed under her sweatshirt. I couldn't tell any more -- her gym shorts didn't give anything away.

"Karen Demoans, meet Johnny Athers. Johnny is my amazing, magic man. Karen is one fourth of the four queens. I'll eventually introduce you to Andrea and Beverly. Say hello to her, Johnny."

With that he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her. She froze for a minute, but when she looked up into his eyes she relaxed. They stared at one another and it became a hug. She (being about 6 inches shorter) rested her head against his chest and there wasn't any space between them. I found myself getting wet -- this was going to be fun!

When at last the stepped back from their hugging, my sharp eyes detected a few things. First, Johnny's cock was hard -- although that seemed to be his natural state of late -- and second, Karen's big boobs had big nipples that weren't visible before. Third, they were holding each other, side by side, looking at me, so I joined them and we had a three way hug. And it was more than how Karen and I had hugged as friends. She pressed her boobs against mine. He grabbed my ass cheek and stroked it.

"Hmm," I said, looking down, "little Johnny likes this!" I gave his cock a squeeze through his pants. The look on Karen's face was priceless -- seeming shocked and intrigued simultaneously.

"Umm, what did you bring to eat?" Karen asked.

"Besides us?" I said with a grin. She turned an amazing shade of red and Johnny did something I can only describe as a combination of snort/laugh/choke. Maybe that's a guffaw?

"Dinner is from Le Ho Fuk's, near me" said Johnny. "Beef chow mein, stir fried mixed veggies, rice, egg rolls and more. Plus some great wine that will go well with it. And, of course, there's us."

"Maria, didn't you tell him I'm gay?" asked Karen. "I mean, he's handsome and all, but it's not how I swing. Ya know?"

Johnny spoke up. "Oh, she mentioned it. But there are two of us -- and at least one of us might fit the bill," he answered. "And before you get weird about how you've known each other for years and it might ruin the friendship, and you're sure she doesn't and all that crap, don't. Let's eat dinner and drink some wine. You want to know about me since I've taken over one of your best friend's life, and I want you to tell me the stuff about her she wouldn't. Maybe even talk as if she isn't here." I watched his eyes light up and from the expression on his face saw he'd just gotten inspired.

"As a matter of fact, Karen, tonight it's going to be just you and I. This one" he said, pointing to me -- "is not going to say a word and will see to it that we have everything we need. Isn't that right?"

I nodded my head and then dropped my chin to my chest. We hadn't discussed this, but I loved how his mind worked! And, after all, I did say I would do ANYTHING for him.

"Good girl. Now, bring all this into the kitchen and get it ready, Then bring Karen and I glasses of that white wine. And leave your clothes in the kitchen. Understand?" I nodded, still looking down and playing the subservient. I was dying to find out how this was going over with Karen, but I was also up for Johnny's game. I gathered up all the bags and bottles of wine and left the room. I could hear their voices in the background as I did, although I couldn't make out what they were saying.

Once I got into the kitchen, I undressed and made a neat pile of my clothes. I had no problem being naked in general, and both of them had seen me that way. I slipped out of my sandals, took off my t-shirt, then unhooked my bra and immediately felt free. I still don't understand what I'm supposed to get out of cramming my boobs into a harness. I'm a 34 D and can never seem to be comfortable in a bra anyway. I unzipped my jeans and slid them down, hooking my thumbs into my thong and taking it off at the same time. Folding my jeans, I removed that thong and was amazed at how wet it was -- how wet I was. This was getting me excited! I stretched and caught a whiff -- my excitement was obvious!

I placed the contents of the bags on the counter, got out serving dishes as well as place settings and set up the kitchen table. We had enough covered platters that everything was placed in them and waiting. Then I poured their wine and brought the drinks back into the living room. Karen and Johnny were seated side by side, arms around each other, and judging by the expressions on their faces they had been enjoying themselves. I placed their wine glasses on the table, then stood there, my head bowed, my hands by my side and waited.

"Tell me that doesn't arouse you, Karen," said Johnny. "It certainly turns me on. Doesn't she have a great set of tits? The large areolae are so dark! Her nipples are so big. And isn't that bald pussy pretty? Would you like to see it up close? I bet you would! Come here" he directed at me, and pointed to a spot directly in front of Karen. I moved there.

"Did you know she's very limber, Karen? Pick up your wine and drink some, then put it by your side." Turning his attention to me, he ordered "Do a back bend. Spread your legs, reach behind you and lean back until your hand are on the floor. Then don't move." I nodded my head and proceeded to comply. As I spread my legs I felt moisture seep out of my lips and run down my thighs! Then I bent over backwards, my boobs coming down to my shoulders and my pussy thrust forward towards Karen. I let myself simply breathe and relax into that position and then I waited, wondering what was next.

"Isn't her pussy amazing, Karen? I love how clean it is -- like a baby. See how her inner lips protrude through the outer ones? Don't you love the contrast of colors? And look at her clit! I know guys with smaller dicks! And she loves it sucked. Just like she loves anything up inside her. What do you think?"

"Ah, um, I don't know..." she mumbled.

"Bullshit" he said forcefully. "You want to nibble her clit. You want to fuck her pussy with your tongue. You want her to come on your face -- it's obvious. And you've wanted it for a long time, haven't you?" He was suddenly a very dominant man and I was even more excited if that were possible.

"But I don't know if she.." she started to say.

"If she'd let you? She will. If she'd think differently about you? She might. But one thing she won't do is reject you or shy away. She will stay like that until I tell her differently. And judging by how she's so wet you can see it on her lips, she wants you to go ahead. So show me how you've wanted her. Go ahead. Eat her."

And that's when I felt her hands on me. She began on my leg, running her hands on either side of one and then the other, from my knee up until just below my now aching pussy. Then her hands were running over my belly and across my stomach. I wanted to scream at her to do more, but I kept silent, biting my tongue. And then I felt her hot breath at my lower lips. She took her damn time, teasing me be almost touching me for what seemed like hours but was probably under a minute. And then I felt her tongue, gently licking the folds of my kitty. She kept teasing me -- a lick here and then moving to another spot -- when what I wanted was to have her clamp her mouth on my cunt and eat me with all her might. And then she stopped and I groaned in frustration.

Bent over as I was, I couldn't see anything, but I heard the sounds of clothes coming off and hitting the floor. Then I felt the amazing softness of her breasts against my legs. I felt the hard points of her nipples poking my thighs. I held my breath, hoping she was finally going to finish what she started. I was startled at that moment as something poked my mouth. I opened my eyes and found myself looking up at Johnny's magnificent big cock, hard and long. I opened my mouth and waited as he began to run it across my lips. Then as he put the head into my mouth I heard him say "Now, Karen" and felt her mouth on my pussy! It was exquisite and thrilling and I felt my pussy spasm in orgasm from just that contact!

As my orgasm receded, Johnny pulled his tool from my lips and reached under my shoulders to help me straighten out. He got me laying down on the carpet, feeling as if I were made of jello.

"Look at what you did, Karen!" he said. "You barely touched her and she came. Now I want you to come. Get over here and sit on her face. Let her return the favor, so to speak."

"Has she ever...I mean, are you sure she'll like it?" She asked.

"Not your concern. She's ours to use, aren't you? You can speak" he said to me.

"Anything you want from my Johnny. That's what I want. If you want me to eat Karen's pussy, bring it on! Come here, woman, and sit on my face so I can give you what you just gave me!"

And suddenly I looked up to see her sweet pussy settling on my face. She knelt on either side of my head and faced my feet. I had never eaten out a woman before, but hell, I had a pussy and I knew what I liked, so I relied on that to guide me. I must have been doing something right because soon I heard her moan and felt her hips move above me. I also felt Johnny's hair legs straddle me. Wait! That meant she -- my gay friend -- was face to head with his cock! I felt them lean towards one another and gave up worrying about her. Or him. My jobs was to make Karen come, over and over so I applied myself.

First I did what she did to me -- I teased her lower lips. Then I began to work my tongue over their folds. Then inside them. I licked from clit to her hole and back. I worked my tongue as deep into her hole as I could possibly go. I was using my tongue like a dick and fucking her with it as best I could, at the same time drinking up the juices that were flooding my face. And when I switched to manipulating her clit, she came. I had never squirted before. I saw it in porn, but thought it was some effect. I discovered it was real, and as Karen came I was drenched in the fluids she squirted. Eventually I pressed her up and off me so I could breath. I shifted her forwards, and discovered that tight little ring of her ass at the same time I heard the sounds above me. The sounds of a cock going in and out of a waiting mouth. The "gock gock gock" as it went deep, the slurping as liquids were dealt with, and the moans and groans of two people really into what was happening.

I could now hear, so I was able to hear Johnny warn her of his impending orgasm as he had once warned me. And her response must have been similar to mine, judging by sound her swallowing over and over, and Johnny moaning in pleasure. At that point I began to swirl my tongue around that tight little star between her ass cheeks. Let her get some reward for pleasing him, I thought. As her ass relaxed and my tongue penetrated, I reached with my hand to find her clit and play with it as I would my own until suddenly she was coming again and clamping her ass muscles down around my tongue. She finally relaxed and fell forward on my body, then rolled off.

I looked at Johnny and our eyes met. He was grinning like a kid in a candy store and so was I! We hadn't planned this, but it was almost everything we imagined. This was going to be some weekend!

Eventually he reached down and grabbed my hand to pull me to my feet. Then he did the same for Karen and the three of us held each other. "Well," he said, "shower first or eat first?"

"May I speak?" I asked.

"Yeah, you don't have to keep silent anymore."

"That bathroom isn't big enough for all three of us in the shower at once. At least I can't see it. So let's eat first, especially because the food's still warm -- I hope. Build up our strength. Talk about what happened. Talk about what might yet happen. How does that sound?"

"We definitely have to talk about what happened" said Karen. "I mean, I can barely wrap my mind around it! I say let's eat. I think we need to put towels on the chairs, Maria. You understand me?"

"You mean because you too leaked so much pussy juice?" said Johnny, grinning.

"Yup" she replied, grinning right back at him! "Now, let's eat."

We refilled the wine glasses (and I got one for myself) and dug into the various meals. As we were eating, Johnny spoke up.

"Tell the truth, Karen. When we arrived, were you playing with yourself in the living room?"

"Yup. I was. I had three fingers deep in my pussy and a vibe on my clit and I was so close to coming I almost didn't stop."

"Why DID you stop?" I asked, innocently.

"Well, it's one thing to know that someone masturbates. And even to admit to others that you do. But somehow, I wasn't ready for an audience. Especially since I had no idea how you would react. I mean, what would you do?" she asked.

"If I were in your position, I suppose I would have done the same thing. Then. But now, why don't you show us how you play with yourself? I want to see it -- a real woman, not a porn actress. And I bet Johnny does as well, don't you?"

He nodded, and his cock began to straighten and grow. "But you should do it as well, Maria. Watch each other as you do it."

I felt myself redden, but shrugged that off. "Okay" I said.

"Karen, do you play with your nipples? I do. I like to pinch them. Then squeeze them. Twist them. I wish I had more hands so I could do both boobs and play with my pussy at the same time. This is how I do it." I put a boob in each palm. Or should I say I put a palm under each boob. Same, thing, right? Either way, I held my tits and took my nipples between the thumb and forefinger on each hand and began to manipulate them. In addition to the sensations, knowing I was showing off somehow had it be even more arousing. I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open and not surrendering to the sensations. I kept them open to watch Karen.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers
12