A Widow's Tale Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like the sensations above my boobs. There are some nerves there that somehow connect to my pussy," she said. "So I start there and wrap my hands over my nipples. And I do the same thing you do -- I just grip them differently and get different sensations. I think" she said. She had crossed her arms over her big boobs, and then had the left hand on her right tip and vice versa. I tried what she was doing and found I liked it. She changed to the way I had been doing it.

"Are you girls getting wet?" asked Johnny.

We both nodded.

"Maria is left handed. Karen, what about you? Left handed or right handed?" He asked.

"I'm a righty" she answered. With that he stood up and had us both stand. He rearranged our seating, putting himself in the middle with his chair facing us so I was on his right and Karen was on his left. "Now go back to what you were doing."

"Wait a minute," I said. "What about you?"

"Later" he said, "I'll show you later, okay?"

So we started again. And at some point both of us reached down to our laps, leaving one hand on one boob. That was when I appreciated Johnny's smart move between us because his hands took over where ours disappeared. We both had both nipples being twisted as we began to play with our pusses.

"This is fun" said Karen. I could see her fingers touching all over her pussy -- squeezing the lips, stroking between them, circling her clit and I followed suit. Soon I had worked a finger inside of me, then two and then three. I was busy finger fucking myself, and turned my hand to put my thumb on my clit. I could see that Karen was essentially doing the same. Johnny, in between us, had an amazing erection. The head of his cock was flared bright red, and I could see the big vein underneath it throbbing as the blood flowed through. That made it hotter for me. It only took a another few strokes and I was coming in waves of pleasure from my feet up to my head and back. My eyes closed as I fell into the sensations, and from what I could hear, Karen did the same.

I roused myself as Johnny's hands on my nipple now began to hurt. I used a hand to stop him. Karen did the same.

"Now, Mr. Magic Dick, it's your turn. Karen, let's get a close look." I slid to my knees and positioned my self in front of him. She joined me and we hugged. "Go ahead, Johnny." I commanded.

With that, Johnny began to slowly stroke that magnificent cock of his. I studied his motion -- I figured I would want to emulate it. He gently played with the head of it, the slowly stroked it from top to bottom. As he started back up he seemed to twist his hand somehow. When he got back to the head, he made some sort of circular motion before starting back down. Over and over, slowly gaining speed, he stroked.

"Spit on it. Both of you. I need some lubrication or this will hurt." He pulled his hand off and we did as he said. I finally realized why women spit on cocks in those porn flicks. It was as a lubricant! Duh! It changed the sound as he spread that spit over his cock. I watched as the head flared.

"Did you see that, Karen?" I asked.

"You mean the way that top part got bigger? Yeah, I did."

"It's called the head, silly. How does it feel, Johnny? Are you close?"

"If you start playing with my balls, it will help" he was breathing heavily. I grabbed Karen's hand and put it on his sack, while I reached behind it to press on his taint, hoping to reach his prostate.

"Oh. That's it. I am going to come..."his voice trailed off as I felt the twitching in his groin.

"Paint my face" I said. "Come on my face." I leaned forward.

"Come on OUR faces" said Karen, pressing her head against mine. He changed the angle of his cock so it pointed right at us and in a moment we saw it happen. We saw globs of white, liquid come shoot out of his dick and land on our faces. The sensation was like nothing I'd ever felt. If I hadn't just come, I probably would have

It didn't take long for Johnny's erection to deflate and for him to relax back in this chair. But he wasn't done with the evening's debauchery.

"Gee, you both have come all over you. Time to get clean. Karen, I want you to clean off Maria with your tongue. You already know what come tastes like, and now you can discover how it feels on a woman -- and what licking it off will do to her. I think you are in for a treat!"

"Maria, close your eyes and just concentrate on how my tongue feels" she said as she moved closer. I did, and she began to play with me -- I tried to anticipate where she would begin, and she was never there! There was come on my boobs -- it's what I thought she would go after because I would have -- but I felt her warm, wet tongue on my forehead instead. It was a completely new sensation and it was wonderful. I thought she would follow the come trail -- but she lifted her face and this time I felt her mouth on my left breast.

"Ohmigod -- you are driving me crazy!" I said.

"Lots of practice" she said with a giggle. "And some really great teachers, I might add."

By the time she found every drop, I was on the verge of another orgasm. I was anticipating it when suddenly someone -- Johnny, obviously -- grabbed my big toes and squeezed. Hard! I was jerked back to reality and awareness and was about to open my mouth and complain when he spoke up.

"Maria, you were just going to get selfish and come, weren't you? Before you returned the favor. Before Karen had the chance to really show you how much she knows, how much she wants to please you like no one else has! What a selfish bitch!"

"I wouldn't have minded, Johnny. Really I wouldn't!" said Karen.

"Of course not," he said, "because you want to give her pleasure. It was obvious. But she needed to learn some things. Neither of you did anything wrong -- it's just that I'm calling the shots tonight. Understand?"

Karen and I nodded.

"Your turn, Karen. Lie back and close those beautiful eyes so I can tease you like you did to me!" Once her eyes closed, I moved in. I started on her left side, and flattened my tongue to the underside of her breast. I began to circle her boob, swiping my tongue around it and spiraling up towards the nipple. I found some of Johnny's ejaculate, but that was secondary -- I was going to treat her to my loving.

No part of her upper body was off limits. I moved across to the other boob and repeated the process, this time ending on her now erect nipple and narrowing my tongue to a point, I would start at the end of the areolae, move across it, up the nipple, then back down immediately adjacent to that track, then back up and over and over until I had covered that entire breast. I noticed motion in the corner of my eye, and when I saw it was her hips thrusting up and down I knew was on to something! From that boob, up her chest, to her arm down to her elbow and back up, into her armpit I dealt with each side of her body. When I got to her ear I felt her tense up and knew she was climaxing! I kept going attempting to prolong that climax and it appeared to work! When I finally stopped, having found every trace of Johnny's come, I pulled back to watch her body continue to spasm. I turned to Johnny and raised my hand and we traded a high five. This was something to truly celebrate!

Eventually Karen stopped coming and lay there, enjoying the sensations. Finally, she opened her eyes and looked at me, then at Johnny, then back to me.

"He unlocked some sort of door in you, Maria, didn't he? I've fantasized about being with you, and it was never as good as what just happened, no matter what I stuffed in my cunt or what insane movements I could get from my devices. And look at him! He's stiff as a board and happy as a clam. No leering. No drooling. Just a man who looks happy to see his women happy. Maria, will you let him fuck me? Will you let him drive that big dick into me and not get upset? Because his coming into your life has blown the doors off, and he should be rewarded. If you let me, of course." By the time she stopped talking, both she and I were crying, and I swear I saw tears in his eyes as well.

"Hey! You don't have to do anything. Especially if it would compromise your gay self" he said.

"Whoa, boy, we gotta set something clear! I prefer sex with women, but in case you forgot, there's nothing that says 'gay women can only fuck gay women.' And you do know that many of us appreciate something up indie us, right? That is where the G-spot is found, after all. Why do you think there are so many dildos on the market? I wouldn't be violating some imagined 'lesbian code,' or revoking my 'dikes anonymous member ship card,' or anything like that. I've got a perfectly formed pussy that wants to get fucked by a perfectly formed cock -- and you're it!" She finished and all three of us broke up, laughing.

"You're not a virgin, then?" he asked, looking all serous. "I'm probably never going to live this down, but I can see I had a belief that lesbians were all virgins and afraid that changing that status would be too painful..." He blushed. I mean, he turned beet red as he finished. I was about to make some sort of cutting remark but Karen caught my eye. She knows me too well.

"Hey, don't worry about it, Johnny. Thanks for allowing us to know you and for being vulnerable. I can't speak for all my gay sisters out there, but in my case, I turned to women after never being satisfied with boys. Maybe it had to do with size -- none of them were anywhere near you -- or maybe it was about how their macho facades fell apart after sex. Doesn't matter, now, does it?"

He shook his head. "Well, I still want to have Maria go down on you and have you get off. Can we start there?"

"With pleasure" I said. "Karen, lie back and spread 'em!"

"Only if you turn around and let me have at you at the same time!" she replied.

Which is what we did. I felt her warm, slippery tongue playing with my clit as I fastened my mouth on hers. We began to lick and swipe in earnest. Every time she would do something with her tongue, I would echo it and try to end it a little differently. It was like two master musicians trading licks -- although I doubt they ever did it our way!

At some point I sensed a presence at my head. When I looked up, Johnny was on his knees, his beautiful dick bobbing at my face. I pulled back a bit and lifted Karen's legs to position her pussy, and watched in fascination as Johnny began to ease himself into her. I felt and heard her moans as he worked his way deeper and deeper until finally is balls were up against her ass and he was buried in her warmth. When that happened her mouth left my pussy and she let out a sound that could have been a purr.

It became impossible to keep my mouth fastened to her. The movement of Johnny's body kept bouncing me back. "Stay inside her Johnny. I'm going to get off and turn offer and then you can have her turn over and straddle me, okay?"

"No, we should stop fucking long enough to change position. I don't want anyone hurt" he said. He was right -- as usual. We disengaged. I got on my back. Karen got on all fours with her pussy directly above my face -- and mine directly below hers, and then Johnny took her from behind, doggy style.

"Don't you love it?" I asked Karen. "It's my favorite position because he seems to go deeper."

"It's good, but he keeps missing my clit" she replied.

"That's where I come in -- and you come!" I said, now able to get to her little love bud. I don't know how long we continued to fuck like that, but I know she came at least three more times before Johnny finally planted himself deep in her and coated the inside of her with his come.

We barely got our of bed that weekend. Karen found places on my body I didn't know could react sexually. She taught me to find them on her. Johnny, bless his heart, didn't force himself into things. He loved, he laughed and he appreciated. By the time we got to Sunday night, the soul to soul connection I had with Johnny was shared with Karen and our family to-be began to grow.

[To Be Continued]


12