All Comments on 'A Wife and her Anklet'

by Coopser

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Super hot!!! It’s to bad she on birth control………it’s always hotter thinking you’re sending a married women home knocked up. FYI the ankle bracelet needs to be on the right ankle. That’s the symbol a wife likes to play around.

slavco8slavco8about 1 year ago
Like to see

The husband move into some bi activity too

Diomedes5465Diomedes5465about 1 year ago

HOT!!!!

Love to know how they continue....

Dylan1Dylan1about 1 year ago

I really liked this until...... "Did he have a big cock"

That put me completely off your story. The angst felt real, the situation was great until that phrase.

You had a great story going until then, sorry.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop like I like it. They love each other and they are in it together. There would be problems ahead anyway, of course. Pretty hot and sweet. That’s my thing.

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Great Hot Wife first time. I kept wondering how Clyde got to fuck her, hope you tell us how some day. I also kept expecting Darren to be black with a much longer and thicker cock. Very good loving wife story. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife wears a gold anklet i would love her to come home well used and soiled

marz08marz08about 1 year ago

Would love too see this continue with Gemma taking even more risks and coming off the pill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope when the guy took her anal virginity and he was not pissed is when this story only got one star for poor storytelling.

Also No One, who lets their wife do the hot wife thing stays married. Guaranteed to lose your wife because she will get attached to someone else that's how women work you dummies. Some fantasy needs to remain just that.

bluengraybluengrayabout 1 year ago

Love this story! It could go in a thousand different directions from here, but surely this story is not completed. Love the idea of a pregnancy risk as well! An easy 5* from me! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why bother getting married if she's going to fuck other guys? I'll never understand the "hot wife-cuckold" relationship. But then I've been married to the same woman for over 40 years.

PennyAwfulPennyAwful12 months ago

I give this story 5 stars. I loved the build. I loved that she told the story. It's hotter than if he watched You could use some editing, but the important part, the story, was good. I got a bit lost and didn't know who Clyde was. Perhaps I skipped something. Don't let the trolls bug you. I'm adding you to my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

And then he shot her in the head before turning the gun on himself. The end....

DenaliFXDenaliFX11 months ago

EXCELLENT STORY - DON'T QUIT AND DON'T LISTEN TO THE JERKS

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guy11 months ago

Not that is a proper Hotwife/Cuck story! Don’t let the 40 year old virgins get you down.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When my wife came home from a girls night out I instantly knew something was wrong. I didn't even have to say anything and she broke down crying asking me to forgive her. I just went and took a shower without saying anything. Then went to bed. She came into the bedroom and asked if she could sleep with me? I said it was her bed also. I said that I know it's impossible but clean as much cheat off and out of you as you can. Then come tell me everything that I did wrong that I didn't deserve a faithful wife. After showering and getting into bed she layed there and cried not saying anything. Finally I asked if she wanted a divorce? She cried no please no please give me another chance please. I didn't say another word and she layed there and cried. I don't think either of us slept..when the sun came up I got up and made a pot of coffee. She had followed me like a whipped pup. She finally asked me again if I would forgive her? I said that I already forgave her but I wasn't for sure if I could remain married to her. She started crying again asking me not to divorce her and to give her another chance. I said time would tell. After a few days she asked if I would at least hug her? I gave her a hug. She offered a kiss and I turned my head. She gave me a look. I said I don't have a clue what's been in your mouth. She cried and said he did kiss me and we danced nothing really happened I promise. Slow dancing? Yes she said. Then who in the Hell shook you up so much that you acted the way you did? Bill Matthew's a guy she went out with a couple times while I was in the service. She always claimed that she didn't date him that it was just as friend's. I asked her our they more than friends now or what? She said no more than friends that's all. I said friends is okay with me but I really didn't trust him. I said I was not going too live a life worrying about my wife cheating and I was going to watch her every move I just wouldn't. I wasn't who or what she wanted or needed just let me know and we would divorce. Things gradually went back to normal. She didn't go out with the girls only after that. We have 3 children and 2 grandchildren now. Everything seems good.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She fucked another man in her wedding dress and he wasn't already a cuck? How does that make any sense. Is this an omega male fantasy or is this a woman claiming they are doing men a favor by treating wedding vows like toilet paper? Why even get married just fuck whomever you want and start or stop as you want?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Who is Clyde? How and when did he fuck her in her wedding dress? Was it on her wedding night or on an anniversary later? What made Clyde think he could give her a ankle bracelet as a gift? If the husband knew about this anklet and the circumstances under which it was given, how did it take so long for them to discuss it? Other than that it was a good story that was well told.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

The only way this story could have been better is if she had rode his face feeding him a creampie when she got home

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Poor guy! Sad! What a wimp! Total beta!! Least she could do is bring beautiful woman home for him.

DarkmagnetDarkmagnet9 months ago

Not a bad story. Personally, I am not into cuck relationships and the hotwife thing is very demeaning to the husband. Still, well written. I would have liked him to say no when she texted, and then have her tempted, and cheat. Than when she comes home crying and regretful, begging for forgiveness, then BTB. It's ok though, still a good one, for some, but not all.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove9 months ago

FYI, squirting is urine....every time. Where the hell do you think it would come from if not a full bladder? There is no squirt gland in the vagina, lol. Good story. You know how to write sex well. Is Clyde from a past story. I will go look so don't tell me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Two creeps on the way to the latrine. Who cares, just flush?!

Captcha

QuantockQuantock8 months ago

Wonderful story and takes me back a few years when my wife had the same experience. She absolutely glowed they following morning when I collected her.

CockyTsotsiCockyTsotsi6 months ago

The first person writing style makes it awkward from the husband's perspective. I would have been peeved if my wife cucked on me.

However, I would love to take another bloke's wife - again. But this time with his approval.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The major thing the MC has in common with his wife is a lack of respect or affection for him. She is a selfish slut and he is a poor excuse for a man.

Huedogg2Huedogg24 months ago

willing cuckolds should die a slow and painful death

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wish my wife to be a major rule in this story !

miket0422miket04224 months ago

Her actions speak louder than her words. Fairly obvious she has no respect for him.

They agreed the anklet would remain private between them. She wore it out because she wanted to even after he reminded her of the agreement.

He told her before she left the house he didn't want her to do anything with another man but, she still went through with picking out a guy she wanted to fuck. Even after he had replied to her text that he wanted her to come home she continued to question him until she got him to cave.

Whatever indignities she heaps on him going forward he's earned because he caves to her even when it's obvious she's breaking her promises and manipulating him.

NaturalHammerNaturalHammer3 months ago

Only just found this ... fan fucking tastic. Thank you :).

TakeItOrLeaveItTakeItOrLeaveIt3 months ago

This is such a good story. It’s one of my favourite hotwives stories on this site. Thank you!

Emma2009Emma20092 months ago

It’s stories like this that make me wish there was a 4.5 stars. Don’t get me wrong, I really liked the story, more than any with the anklet. If he’d been there to watch it may have been better, don’t know. I liked it and will read more of your stories.✨

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoopser@Coopser
Binned this site off. It’s absolute dogshit. I’ll leave votes and comments on for the trolls to feel good about themselves lol 😂 Write and rant whatever you want. I’ll never read it.