All Comments on 'A Wife and The Amazon Tribe Ch. 02'

by kingbooruwa

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why?

Would there be another installment. Sam leaves her in the jungle and that is that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

I can almost feel what she did through your words, and as a woman , it brought me great pleasure, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wild tale

I imagine that Julie will now be visiting the Chief daily at his tribal hut. I also imagine that she will now take up residency in the hut servicing the Chief 24/7. I actually believe that Sam has completely lost Julie to the sensation of the Chief's magic wand and that he should trek from that area in a attempt to find civilization which we all know is a death sentence but the only other option is to stay and now he can only service Julie orally since she has been resized and he would have to realize that he would also be cleaning up after the Chief. Not the future I think that Sam envisioned.

wimp23wimp23over 10 years ago
Great story

I must say u are really great writer. I really liked your story and i never like when someone changes point of view. I hope u will continue with intersting writing. I hope chief will humiliate husband in some new way.

dilettantish_reflibrariandilettantish_reflibrarianover 10 years ago
it's great as it is

yes, I agree. It is a complete story as it is now. I really hope to see a sequel or three. For example, what does that nice man Jack get up to?

I honestly doubt I'll ever forget your vivid mental image of the bright blue stone swinging from a braid of the chief's ... um, hair.

dragginlizarddragginlizardover 10 years ago
lots left to tell

there are so many scenarios left to add to this tale. how does her husband cope, does the chief keep her or share her with the next down the line to humiliate him further, does she ever tell him he's now inadequate, what part does jack play in furthering the story. very good so far and could stand on its own; but you have such talent at spinning the tale, there could be so much more. I hope that you'll continue with it for a few more installments and I'm sure you already have ideas moving through your masterful mind ready to put down. thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Was enjoying it til...

you wrote she was too stretched for her husband. This cliche and the hymen one(it's not on the outside and if you "pop it" you failed at turning your lady friend on) drives me nuts. That is not how a woman's body works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not gonna happen

The comments about the Chiefs dick forcing its way through her cervix and bottoming

out deep in her womb - Not gonna happen. His dick being so long would move the cervix aside and would continue to a deeper part of her vagina.

Also I hope your story doesn't head down the road of, she falls in love with the guy with the big dick regardless of the rape and not have anything to do with her husband (remember him the guy she loves). I hope some revenge takes place and even an escape from that area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars

I agree with the posts, don't write the story where she leaves her husband for this chief, why destroy a marriage, rape is rape. Make a revenge continuation but do not write the destruction of their marriage. And do not make the husband a wimp or cuckold, this is rape pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Next Installment?

Despite the pleas of some your other critics it is hard to see how Sam and Julie's relationship survives. The village is both inaccessible and inescapable. Jack has been there for years. Julie may already be pregnant and even if she is not the Chief is not going to be satisfied with having her only once. Perhaps he will offer Sam a trade--two village women for Julie. It would be an offer he couldn't refuse if he wants to stay alive. Rejecting it would be an insult to the chief and the tribe punishable by death. It is not a case of turning Sam into a wimp. A bitter choice yes but if he is ever to have any hope of rescuing his wife he will have to adapt to the mores of a stone age culture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Come On

The couple is knocked out and wake up in the village---Its accessible, which then make one think that it is escapable. We know very little about Jack, he seems to be able to come and go when he wants(setting traps etc.) Probably 5 mile outside this so called containment area is civilization and a McDonalds

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Plzzzz continue....

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
Cuckold must accept his new stanting.

First, Sam the cuckold should have had a hard on while he watched a real man fuck his wife to orgasm after orgasm. Maybe even shooting is little load, untouched, inside his pants. His wife has now been stretched and filled with man meat and she already knows she will crave more of it. As her body absorbs the heavy thick load of chief sperm, it will work as an aphrodisiac and over charge her slut nerves. She will start giving blowjobs to the other tribes men. She also must quickly make hubby eat out her stretched out pussy to clean all that baby batter in an effort to not get knocked up right away. As she sits on cuckolds face and he eats and swallows his meal, she will get turned on again. Thus Jack walks in and gets a hot blowjob. The chiefs sperm also works on Sam, and he too starts to crave it and gives blowjobs. There are many hot stories to follow I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please write the next part of this amazing stroy!!!

whiteboywhiteboyover 10 years ago
add a blowjob scene

This would be hot to add a blowjob scene where she blows the amazon tribe cheftian. Also make it so the hubby is convinced that she isn't enjoying the chieftain for some time before he starts to think she likes it. Making sure she denies him sex, saying how she's too sore, etc.

smartmalksmartmalkover 10 years ago
awesome!

Another very hot chapter! I'm really loving this story. This story is so fucking great!

imready2imready2about 10 years ago
GOT ME!

I had to read more.. such an erotic view of pleasure!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Unusual !

An unusual twist to rape, big cock, humiliation of husband !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

The only thing I didn't like was the sterotype that eventually the woman loves the rape and has orgasm after orgasm. This is the ending of virtually EVERY rape story -- that the woman has multiple orgasms and therefore it is relatively enjoyable.

slimdickslimdickover 9 years ago
Animalistic Breeding

This is as erotic as it gets, the sum total of all that is the animal that which is the basis of our existence. As primal as it gets, This is what you get when a woman is breed with an animal. She now belongs to that primal urge to mate with the king of the beasts, Six Bumps. I loved it and hated it, because, I now know the truth...

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Edit please

But interesting idea on how the "woman" came out of Julie. This is very primal and sexy on that level; however, that a woman can love a penis like that is preposterous. I still say 5 based on the incredible detail included, although the unedited nature of this does detract from the reading and will take away from a future score if it continues.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Still good

This is still a good story but most definitely needs the touch of an editor badly. I loved the idea of the chief burying his cock into Julie's womb and breeding her. What was even better was the idea Julie just might go begging for another breeding session.

navelmannavelmanabout 8 years ago
woow

Better than the first

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha ha ha!!! More idiotic is unrealistic!!! MINUS 5*!!!

You have to be an ugly old bag or a real faggot!!! If you think that sex is the main thing in life then you are more idiotic as possible!! But it seems that you are a short- armed guy with a lousy life and for that you are allowed to dream your pervert dreams!!! But if you need mental help its always available!! Try it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome story

Keep writing, King. Great stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fabulous story

A great read. It kept me spellbound the entire time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Amazingly HUGE Amazon Chief Cock

I can't wait to hear how the lovely wife was so turned on for the chiefs monsterously large cock she had to have his cock inside her everyday. I would love hearing how her belly was pumped so full of his cum she felt and looked nine months pregnant during the first months fucking and filling of her womb. I also wonder how big her pussy became after being bred with the huge cock the chief sported and kept opening her vagina and filling her with so much cum. I was reminded of the first time I was gangbanged by over 50 big black men that managed to have huge cocks no less than 13 inches long and a minimum of 3 and 1/2 inches thick. The biggest seven were 16 inches long and with cockheads that were bigger than a mans fist. They fucked and bred me at least 3 times each and then they started fucking my asshole. Some of the larger ones got hung up in my womb and couldn't pull out of my cunt for an hour or longer. When they were through fucking my pussy and asshole they took me to a house they had out in the country and carried me inside and kept me with them until I started to get over all the swelling of my pussy and asshole. Nine months later I gave birth to quintuplets. My pussy was so loose I had NO problem with even the largest babies coming out of my birth canal. In fact, they felt quite good coming out of my pussy. I feel as though I'm getting fucked during childbirth. We've even discussed putting in a cathater in my intestines so I can somehow give birth from my asshole. WOW! Does that sound like a kinky thing to me? Having 6 babies out of my cunt and then having 6 or more out of my asshole is something that really turns my sex organs into overdrive. Why not? My asshole gets bred much more than my cunt does. Also, my asshole is a helluva lot bigger than my pussy. All 36 babies are very healthy and they are all hung like stud horses. I've had nothing but boys so far and I'm really looking forward to having lots of girls so they can learn how to enjoy sex and the joy of giving life to this beautiful planet. All of the boys have been black except 3. I wonder if the girls will make any difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
👌🏻

👌🏻

sinsoncumsinsoncumover 6 years ago
Best read in a while

Loved how lost she became while getting bred

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not anatomically correct

Your cervix only opens when you give birth, I don't know where this ridiculous idea comes from or why it's in so many stories.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop rears its ugly, bumpy head. BTW entering her cervix would most likely kill her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Magnificent story…I loved it❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkingbooruwa@kingbooruwa
I'm starting to publish improved versions of my stories on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B01M232FQV Since the readers here have helped me in improving myself as a writer, as a gratitude, I will not be deleting any of my stories from here as I publish them. Thank you fo...