A Wife For All Family

Story Info
My wife has two new husbands: my father and brother.
7.5k words
4.37
13.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to @P_Anderer for his editing and suggestions

*

Jennifer. My beautiful wife. We met in college. She was always the submissive type. Her innocent beauty and voluptuous body attracted the guys in the college like moths to a flame. Fortunately, she was smart enough to ignore womanizers.

We started dating after hitting it off at the very beginning. It was almost a year before we went all the way. But surprisingly, she started to act like a sex-craved young woman after the first time. She wore provocative dresses, and her graceful but seductive moves always made me hard in an instant. She always drove me to the point that I would fuck her brains out at the end of our dates.

We got married after graduation. She was the love of my life and I was hers. After struggling with married life for a few years, we decided to move in with my dad and brother. They were living in my hometown. My dad was pretty welcoming when we talked to him about that. So we moved in.

It proved to be a good decision because of more than one reason. We worked from home, so got our jobs done during the day when my dad and brother weren't home due to their own businesses. We fucked for hours after finishing our work until the time they came home.

The years didn't take from Jennifer's beauty and appeal. In fact, she was getting more and more striking with every year. Her already luscious body was being shaped into an opulent sight, to the point that I started to notice my dad and brother staring at her more than once.

Her bright brown hair complemented her beautiful face. Her pointy little nose competed with slightly puffy cheeks. Her delicious tongue showed itself between her kissable red lips to moisten them occasionally. The unconscious act was so fucking seductive. Her perfect jawline completed her gorgeous countenance flawlessly.

Her pale and smooth skin wrapped her curvaceous body. Her ample bosom swayed in the air as she walked. Her soft ass was always prominent no matter what she wore. Her beautiful legs were always the center of the men's attention since she loved skirts. In the end, I could not blame my dad and brother for staring at her.

My father David was 44 years old when things commenced. His strong body didn't show his age due to his heavy job. His black hair was starting to turn white at the edges. But his manly and handsome face embroidered with his slightly full beard and his masculine body made him eye-catching. My little brother and I both took most of our features from him. He and my mother were divorced almost a decade ago and she got married to someone else. So I could understand his celibacy. He was probably dying for a woman's attention since our relatively small town wasn't bustling with bitches.

My little brother Noah, on the other hand, was 19 years old. He was five years younger than me. His similar features to our father gave him a badass look. I guessed his condition was better in getting his dick wet compared to our dad. But you know these young boys. I was insatiable and if he was anything like me, that meant he was even worse due to his age.

The thing that surprised me was, maybe not that much, Jennifer seemed to be enjoying their attention. I even saw her a few times consciously flashing her decollete or ass by bending over in front of them. I knew she was doing these shows on purpose and it... excited me. I always loved her slutty moves and this was a new flavor.

Things went on like that for weeks until a life-changing idea hit me. Eventually, I became almost obsessed with it. So I confronted my wife about her seductive moves one night.

"You have been a naughty wife, babe." I got into it. "Presenting your perfect body openly to my father and brother like that."

She seemed surprised at first. Then a mischievous smile graced her face. "It's just harmless play, love. I feel sorry for them. Especially your dad. Watching me like that every day but not able to touch." She pouted playfully.

The opportunity presented itself earlier than I expected. I kissed her pouty lips hungrily before talking. "What if... they would be able to touch, baby? What if we were to give them the permission? Or even better, what if you could have two more husbands?"

She was surprised again but I kept playing with her body as I kissed her. Our bodies were starting to burn fast. "Are... are you serious?" She managed to ask between our kisses and I stopped.

"Yes, baby. I've been thinking about it for a while. You know we considered including other men in our sex life. And I can't think of better candidates for that other than my own family. Besides, we are already living together."

I mentioned this fantasy of mine to her almost a year ago. I did not think about it before until I stumbled upon a movie about sharing. The woman in that movie was so beautiful and seductive that I constantly imagined Jennifer in her place. The sex scenes were so erotic. Then I kept searching and reading about this stuff, to the point that I was a little obsessed about seeing my wife with another man, or maybe multiple men. But we did not act on it. It stayed as a fantasy in our bedroom.

She thought for a long while before speaking. "But wouldn't it be weird for all of us? What if things get complicated?" She expressed her concerns.

"I understand your worries, honey. But they are my family. I know them. We can make it work. Besides, we can simply move out if things get awkward. All of it depends on us. We can stop anytime you want." I coaxed her.

She was silent again for a while. "Okay. Let's do it. I already love them and consider them as my family." Her eyes twinkled as she talked.

I smirked. "You are just dying to get fucked by three men at the same time, don't you, my naughty wife? And just thinking about the fact that they are father and sons getting you wet." My hand found its way to her pussy.

"It's not just that and you know it." Her cheeks burned in embarrassment. She was adorable but in a sexy way. The fact that she was still able to blush like that made her look so alluring. "As if you are not dying to see me getting drilled by both your father and brother, my pervert husband." She retorted.

"You know me, baby. This is a huge incentive. And I never said I wasn't a pervert." I grinned.

We fucked like animals that night, thinking about the things to come. Just the thought of it fueled our arousal and I fucked her until we drifted into sleep while my dick was still inside her.

We prepared and talked about how to do it for months. I even suggested that she should have a baby with my father. Of course, she was very surprised at my suggestion. But I convinced her that it was the most logical thing to do if we were really going to proceed with that plan.

A few days after our last discussion with her, seeking the right time to crack the news to my father and brother, I finally talked to them. Jennifer was also with us at that moment. I told them we were more than ready for it and Jennifer nodded shyly. They were pretty surprised, and after that, the thinking process began.

I could almost see the conflict in my father's brain. The conservative thoughts and the temptation were in fierce battle in his mind. And I could see again that the temptation was winning effortlessly. His gaze traveled on my wife's body from head to toe more than once. Noah was already eyeing Jennifer like a predator. As if he was waiting for our father's approval before jumping on her.

After what felt like an eternity, my dad finally spoke. "Come here, Jen," he gestured to Jennifer.

She looked at me and I nodded. With timid movements, my wife approached my dad who was sitting on the opposite couch with my brother. When she stood right in front of him, he gave his next command. "Take off your clothes."

I wasn't expecting things to proceed so fast. I was expecting them to at least think about it for a few days, and I was pleasantly surprised. I quickly found myself a better view by changing to the other couch on the side.

Jennifer hesitated briefly before taking off her top and revealing her bra-covered beautiful jugs. Her movements were still shy, and I knew her face burning from both embarrassment and anticipation. Without waiting, she proceeded to take off her flowery skirt. Seconds later, she was standing with just her panties and bra. The red underwear only heightened her already extreme allure.

"All of them," my father urged her again.

Jennifer immediately unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her panties were gone in no time, leaving her in her birthday suit right in front of three hungry men. She fidgeted in her place as we immersed ourselves in her ethereal beauty. Her face flushed even more, and she averted her eyes shyly from my family.

Obviously not able to wait any longer, my father yanked her hand and pulled her onto his lap. She straddled him, their faces inches away. He forced her to look him in the eye by gripping her chin. "You've been enjoying yourself by teasing me, huh?" He confronted her. "Did you know that you almost made me lose control multiple times? I had to relieve myself daily because of you."

Jennifer looked more embarrassed, and her blush intensified. "I'm sorry, father," she managed to say, her voice almost a whisper.

"Oh, you will be sorry alright," he declared.

Jennifer calling him 'father' seemed to fuel his arousal further and he captured her lips in a fiery kiss. Jennifer let out a whimper against his violent kissing. Smooching sounds immediately filled the room as my father pushed his tongue into my wife's mouth and my slutty but adorable wife didn't hesitate to suck on it.

His large hands cupped her tits and played with them roughly. Their intense kiss muffled Jennifer's whimpers. His right hand kept playing with her breasts as his other hand grabbed and kneaded her cushiony bottom. His rough hands left red marks on her sensitive skin.

Then his hand went to her pussy from her ass. "Fuck! You are already soaking wet!" he remarked. Then he lifted her a little and caught her right mound between his lips. He sucked on it hard.

"Ahhh!" Jennifer let out a small scream at his harsh treatment of her sensitive nipple. She mewled again when he applied the same act to her other nipple.

My father played with my wife for minutes like that until Noah broke the status quo. "Fuck, Dad! Please. I'm dying here," he protested.

My eyes flew to my brother. He was watching the scene while stroking his bulge over his pants just like me. He was barely stopping himself from approaching and joining the fun.

Our father stopped upon hearing his son's plea. "Sorry, son. I lost myself." Then he lifted Jennifer and placed her between Noah and himself.

Noah immediately latched on to her lips without wasting time. His hand grabbed her right jug while my father sucked on her other breast. Their hands traveled on her body freely while Jennifer pressed their heads to herself. Not long after, Noah's hand went down to her honeypot, leaving her ample breasts for his dad to take care of.

He started playing with her folds and clit, causing Jennifer's moans to intensify. He let his two fingers inside her soon without ceasing his assault on her lips. He began fingering her.

Jennifer's body jerked at the new stimulation added on top of the other ones. She was a moaning and whimpering mess at that moment, devoid of any lingering shyness and mewling like a cat in heat.

My father and brother continued their onslaught on her body, letting their frustrations take over their movements. Various sounds arose from Jennifer's lips echoed in the room. My dick raged in my pants, dying to be freed as I stroked it over the fabric. My vision was filled with the scene of my father and brother ravaging my beautiful wife. My eyes refused to leave it.

They had their fill until my father commanded again, "Let's go to your bedroom." Then he proceeded to get up, lifting Jennifer in his arms as well. My dad walked toward our bedroom and carried my wife bridal-style as he didn't even stop kissing her. Noah quickly trailed him, and I mindlessly followed behind.

My father put Jennifer down beside our bed. He gave her a quick kiss before speaking. "On your knees, love." My wife obeyed willingly. She kneeled on the parquet floor. Noah took his place beside our father without wasting time, as if afraid of missing something.

My father issued his next order as he took off his shirt and Noah followed suit. "Release our cocks, baby. You have a lot of work to do tonight. Better start early."

The two shirtless men stood tall in our room, looking down on my wife who began her work on my father's belt. His pants were on the floor in a few seconds, leaving him with his boxers. His bulge was already impressive. Then she hooked her fingers on each side of the underwear and pulled it down. Her face was full of curiosity and anticipation.

My father's cock sprung forward like an animal finally released from its chains. His eight-inch monster stood proud right in front of my wife's face. Its girth was also impressive. His cock's shape was slightly curved, making one's eyes start from its pointing upward head and travel down to his large balls. His massive balls complemented the fascinating dick flawlessly.

Jennifer licked her lips unconsciously. She was in a trance for a few seconds as her eyes drank in the sight before her. Then, as if remembering there was another dick she was yet to discover, she turned to my brother. She took a step toward him on her knees before doing the same thing she did to my father. She unbuckled his belt and Noah's rod was free before long.

It was my brother's erect dick that faced my wife this time. His meat rod was maybe half an inch shorter and a little thinner than our father's length, but it was still impressive. In fact, it resembled my own except it was slightly thicker than my own. His full of semen balls were also a little smaller than our father's, per his cock size.

Jennifer was obviously satisfied with what she saw until then. His eyes shifted between cocks that would ravage her through the night. The two dicks were twitching in anticipation as my wife licked her lips again, her gaze never leaving the appendages. She was truly free from any inhibition. I knew her mind must be going wild with possibilities.

After satisfying her eyes, she finally wrapped her fingers on each of them without any command this time, my father's cock in her right hand and my brother's dick in her left one. The two men inhaled sharply at the sensation provided by her delicate hands.

She started stroking them up and down. Her hands worked diligently on their manhoods. Their copious precum coated the cocks and her hands before long. Their groans and moans filled the room. The veins on their phalluses became even more visible. They twitched like crazy as my wife's hands worked skillfully.

"I can't wait anymore, baby girl. Put it in your mouth. Taste me." Losing his patience, my father ordered again.

"Yes, father," Jennifer replied with her sweet voice.

"Fuck!" My father cursed under his breath at her calling him father again.

Then she approached the thick cock in her hand and stuck out her tongue. She licked his glans while looking up at his eyes, causing my father to growl like an animal. She licked him from the base to the tip next. My father's breaths sped up as she coated his entire length with her saliva.

Right after finishing her licking trip at his glans, she separated her tongue from his skin and opened her mouth. She made sure to give my father a good look at her throat before enveloping his head with her lips.

He growled loudly again as my wife began bobbing her head immediately. She took more and more of the dick into her mouth with each thrust of her head while her hand went to his balls to massage them. She kept blowing him until half of his dick was past her lips. Then she waited a couple of seconds as my father's meat rested buried a little more than halfway into her throat. Then she went forward, and her nose touched his groin. My wife took all of my father's cock into her throat up to the hilt.

"Oh fuck!" my father exclaimed and I knew the reason, since Jennifer had performed that countless times on my dick. "You are amazing, baby. Looks like my son trained your throat well." He praised my wife for taking all of his dick into her mouth.

I knew her throat was constricting around his cock, desperately trying to swallow or take out the intruder. Jennifer's face started to redden a while later and she finally pulled back, releasing the slick dick out of her mouth with a pop. The dick she took into her throat glistened and thin ropes of saliva connected her lips and my father's cock as she panted heavily. It was so erotic and lewd, definitely a sight to behold.

What fascinated me, was that her other hand never stopped working on Noah's phallus. She stroked it even when she tried hard to catch her breath after accommodating my father's cock inside her throat, as if she was a real skilled whore who had done this multiple times. She was truly an amazing woman.

She went back to business without waiting any longer. She began blowing my father again. Her head bobbed back and forth as her tongue swirled around his glans every time she pulled back. She alternated between blowing and deep throating him. Sloppy sounds and her slight gags mixed with my father's groans as she sucked him for minutes with fervor.

"That's so fucking hot," Noah could not help but comment.

"Wait until you feel her throat tighten around your dick, son," Dad retorted. Then his growls got louder. "Fuck! It's coming, baby. Your first dessert is coming. Swallow it all."

"Yes, daddy," Jenifer replied for a second and then went back to her job. Her movements became even more fervent. She stroked his length and sucked on it as her other hand massaged his balls.

Not a minute later, my father almost howled as his balls began pumping semen into my wife's awaiting stomach. He rested his hands on Jennifer's head as he watched her intently. I saw my wife's throat making gulping movements as my father's seed flowed down her throat.

The whole ordeal lasted almost a minute. She made sure to drink all the semen my father offered her. Her lips didn't leave his cock as it softened inside her mouth. She practically made love with the dick, kissing and licking mindlessly on his length.

She licked her lips after milking the cock to the last drop as my father sat on the edge of the bed. Her eyes darted toward Noah without waiting. "Come, Noah. It's your turn."

She didn't have to tell him twice. Noah quickly brought his rock-hard rod near her face, and she got to work immediately. She performed the same treatment on my brother. Her tongue licked him everywhere before she started sucking him back and forth.

Noah put his hands on her head, guiding her as he wanted. I watched my wife giving a blowjob to someone from my own family a second time. It was both sensual and sloppy. Her excess saliva coated his dick and her chin.

"Fuck! You were right, dad. Nothing beats the real deal," Noah commented. "You don't know how much I dreamed about this, my dear sister-in-law. To have my dick in your mouth. To fuck every hole in your body. And you made it worse by teasing us. You had so much fun doing that, right?"

Jennifer pulled his dick out before speaking. "Yes, but it was so much fun. Having you two lust after me was giving me so much confidence," she said with her playful pout and then went back to sucking.

"Just you wait, babe. You are gonna pay for it tonight," Noah declared. "Now, suck my balls."

Jennifer smiled with still having a cock inside her mouth. She left his cock and took his testicles into her warm mouth, but her right hand still stroked him. She tugged at his testicles alternately before sucking on them. His ample precum oozed from the tip and her hand spread it through his length as she jerked him off.