A Wife For All Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh... ahhhh... ahhhhhh..." he howled eventually, indicating he was currently flooding my wife's insides again. His thrusts slowed down while he emptied his balls into her for the last time that night. When he finally finished, he flipped her again and held her legs in the air.

Noah appeared near her head again. He jerked himself off beside her. Jennifer's eyes were closed as she rested. "Dad, hurry and knock her up. I want a taste of her honeypot."

"Don't worry, son. She will grow a baby bump in no time," my father replied.

Noah wordlessly kept stroking himself. Then he moaned and placed the tip of his cock between Jennifer's lips. "Drink it, baby. You must be thirsty."

My wife didn't protest and gobbled down his load mindlessly. "Oh fuck! I love feeding her with my seed," Noah said.

My dick was also hard again, and I followed Noah's example and fed my dizzy wife with my cum. Having drained completely, I expressed myself. "I don't know about you two, but I'm at my limit. My balls are sore."

"You are right, son." My father gazed at 'our' sleeping wife. "And she is in no shape to continue. But don't worry, she'll get used to it. Her stamina will improve."

With his words, we lay down on the big bed. Our first night was so intense that I wondered if we would ever get used to it. Would we enjoy it less after a few times? I didn't think so. I didn't think I would ever get tired of seeing the love of my life being liberated from her sexual restraints in the bedroom. I fell asleep thinking about our future and what it would bring to our lives.