A Wife, Her Lover, and the Student

Story Info
A student has eyes on her husband. Kris has other ideas.
5.3k words
3.81
7.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gripped the table over which she was bent, her legs spread wide, her feet in the air. Her next-door neighbor's cock slid into her ass, over and over. He was very good at it, finding that perfect medium right between too hard and not enough. It was more discomfort than pain. But he was firm. The firm thrusts that made sure a woman didn't forget that she was getting fucked in the ass. As she took it, she looked out the big window facing south, over the yard and the stream and the park beyond. At the only road which led to the house by way of that circuitous route that would give them five minutes warning.

Life was good.

Kris did not particularly like anal sex, at least from the point of view of physical pleasure. This was only the third time she'd let Alec fuck her that way, though the affair was almost a year old now. Steve, her husband, had never tried and she'd never suggested it. Her only previous anal experience was with Bennie, a boyfriend during college. He'd wanted to do it and she'd agreed. Three times then, too. But he was twenty-one and didn't know what he was doing, and she'd gotten nothing from it. Now, however, she wanted it on occasion. Not often. She wanted the man next door in her pussy more often than not. But she liked being reminded that she was a married woman fucking around, and she had discovered that nothing made her feel so deliciously slutty as having a dick in her ass.

Her hand was between her legs, ready to put her over the edge. When she felt Alec getting ready to cum, she would touch herself, and they would both go over that edge together.

Then she saw it. The yellow Honda Accord. Crystal's car. Crystal was Margaux's best friend, and Margaux was the exchange student Kris and Steve were hosting. Soccer practice must've been cancelled. Five minutes. Less than that, now.

"Fuck me," she moaned. "Hurry. She's on her way."

Alec fucked her ass. Kris was about to touch herself, but she realized that she had no need. Such was the urgency. The neighbor's cock was in her ass and time was running out. Her fingers hovered above her clit, but she did not go any further.

"Oh."

"Oh... Oh!"

She climaxed. Felt the sensation of her asshole clenching Alec's dick as she came. Heard the sound in his voice when he felt that tightening. The moan, the last thrust, and the spurt, the cum hotter in her ass than it ever felt in her pussy. Kris cried out. Her body writhed.

They had maybe a minute left when it was all over. She felt Alec's cock slip out of her. Kris could do nothing but pull up her pants. Alec made for the bathroom. She made for the mirror on the wall and did her best to fix her I-just-got-fucked look. A car door slammed outside. Then Margaux entered just as Alec came out of the bathroom. The girl paused, looked at him and then at her, and mumbled something in her French-accented English before heading upstairs to her room.

Alec was a lovely man. Her age, a couple years younger

than her husband. Fit, not from working out in any way but just from his active lifestyle. And he had such a winning smile. She'd known him for over a decade, and when he and Jana had divorced and she'd moved out, Kris thought it was just a matter of time until they fucked. She had been right.

Wednesdays were their days. Steve's job entailed a mid-week overnighting at a satellite office three hours away. And athletic and social Margaux normally had practice in one sport or another. The following Wednesday Steve was unavailable, and the one after that Kris could only take him in her mouth. She did so with relish, dropping to her knees when he came through the door, looking up into his eyes as she anticipated his release. Three weeks later it had been nearly a month since she'd had her neighbor's cock in her pussy and she was more than ready for it.

She was bent over the table again. Kris liked it this way. Her middle-aged, forty-two-year-old ass pleased her critical eye. It was larger than the one twenty-something Kris had sported, but not by all that much, just enough to give her nice curves. And it felt pleasantly slutty to bend over and thrust her ass out for the taking. Alec was fucking her harder than he would fuck her ass. One hand pulled her hair while another smacked her rump. The sounds of his hand striking her behind and the different sounds his slamming thrusts made were part of the cacophony of their fornicating.

"You like my married pussy," she moaned, a statement and not a question.

"I love your hot, wet married pussy," he throatily replied, then repeated it over and over until Kris cried out his name and the writhing began. He came in her. He filled her married pussy.

After, they stood, talking. Alec was dressed. Kris was nude from the waist down. She had not cleaned up. Over his shoulder she could see her reflection in the mirror. She looked disheveled. Like a slut, she thought. The trickle of his cum running out of her tickled. He kept glancing down at her pussy, then averting her gaze.

She loved it. She loved it all.

"It's nice not getting interrupted," Alec said with mirth in his eyes. Kris had been thinking much about that.

"She knows. Or at least suspects."

He looked at her.

"That we're fucking," she clarified.

Kris explained the looks she'd been getting from Margaux. Of course, Alec knew of the student's early arrival three weeks prior. But there had been other signals.

"Do you think she'll spill the beans?"

Kris shook her head. She wasn't worried about that. But something else concerned her. It was the way the girl looked at her husband. Steve was oblivious but Kris saw it. She saw the teenage sexual desire in Margaux's eyes. She relayed this.

"Really?" Alec asked. He was oblivious, too.

"She's hot, isn't she?"

Kris could see Alec was wary of this question. He allowed cautiously that, yes, the slender and athletic eighteen-year-old with the exotic accent possessed a degree of appealing attributes. It didn't bother Kris. She was comfortable with her body. And why not? She was pretty, she had a great ass, and she'd kept Alec coming back for more for the better part of a year. And she had her reasons.

That week, Kris watched Margaux closely. On Sunday she saw it. Flirtation with her husband. Subtle but unmistakable to another woman. She could only imagine how bold the girl might get when she wasn't around.

The next day Steve left on a ten-day business trip to Boston. That gave her time. She spent the next two days running through the plan in her head. On Wednesday, after he was done fucking her, Kris laid it out to Alec.

"I'm almost certain Margaux wants to fuck Steve."

"Does Steve want to fuck her?"

"In the abstract, probably. I don't think he's picked up on anything, though. Yet."

She looked at him. "Do you want to fuck her?"

"No!"

Kris laughed. "Seriously, you don't want to fuck Margaux?"

"Well," Steve cautiously allowed, "maybe in the abstract."

"I'm not talking abstractly."

Kris explained that Margaux, while quite the social butterfly, was probably lonely in some respects. She had a boyfriend in France and they'd been apart for seven months. Why she had fixated on the man in the family hosting her and not some classmate, Kris couldn't say. Maybe it was the familiarity. Perhaps she had a thing for older men.

"I mean, she is objectively sexy," Alec allowed. "But so what? That doesn't mean Steve would do it."

"It doesn't mean he wouldn't. And I want to make sure he doesn't."

"How?"

"I want you to fuck her."

It took Alec a few moments to process this. "You want me to?"

"Look, I don't want you fucking anyone else. But I'd rather have you in that French pussy than my husband."

"Are you--"

"Yes, I'm sure. I've thought about it. I want you to fuck Margaux."

Alec looked at her. Kris leaned and whispered, "Imagine how tight she is."

Kris wasn't particularly worried. Yet this was about more than just finding an outlet other than her husband for the teenager. She wanted Alec to experience those delights. And then she wanted to see where she stood.

They made plans for Sunday. It was necessary to contrive an excuse to get Margaux to Alec's house next door. Kris would tell the girl that she had errands and a coffee date, and that she'd be gone until mid-afternoon. Alec would drop by ostensibly looking for Steve, and when informed that Kris' husband was out of town, would invite Margaux over. It would rely to some extent on chance. Margaux must not have other plans and would have to accept Alec's invitation. But Kris could not control for all possibilities.

"One other thing," she said to Alec. "I want to watch."

And so on Sunday morning, Kris made a show of leaving. However, she only drove a few miles to the supermarket, where Alec was waiting. She rode with him back to his house, and he pulled into his garage. They went to his guest bedroom. It was as she'd remembered. Kris actually hadn't been there in years. They never fucked at his place. She liked doing it at her house. It accentuated the sluttiness.

It was the large closet that was on her mind. Yes, there was the slatted door. She walked inside and closed it behind her. She could see out, a perfect view of the bed. Yet dark in the closet, she would be hidden.

Kris took a chair from the bedroom and set it in the closet, but it didn't suit her needs. Alec just watched her. In the closet of another spare bedroom she found a trove of bedding: blankets, comforters, quilts. But she would still need some elevation. Then she spied the coffee table, now serving as a bedroom bench in the other bedroom. It just fit in the closet. She carefully arranged the bedding upon it, then climbed atop. The height was right, her view perfect. Alec looked at her, smiled, and shook his head in disbelief. Kris kissed him.

"Remember, make sure I have a good view. I want to see everything."

He smiled again.

"Oh, and you're not allowed to fuck her in the ass."

Alec had told her that before Kris he had not partaken in the delights of anal sex since before his marriage. As with Kris, it was a college partner. She liked the thought of being his only true piece of ass. A smile came to her face as she thought of it in that term. At ten o'clock, Alec left to go over to her house. Kris waited in the closet.

It was about ten minutes later that she heard the front door of Alec's house close. He was back, presumably with Margaux. Yes, she could hear their voices, though their words were indistinct. Then, nothing. Over half an hour passed. Finally, footsteps on the stairs. Either Alec was coming upstairs to tell her that the plot had failed, or he was bringing Margaux up to fuck the girl in front of her.

Kris heard the bedroom door open.

Into her field of view came Alec. And then Margaux. He was leading her by the hand. Kris knew that look on his face, but she was just for the first time seeing that look on the girl's face. She was smiling and nervous and thrilled and uncertain and flush with excitement. Everything at once. Margaux was tall, with shoulder-length brown hair. Her legs were muscular, her breasts firm under her shirt, though Kris noted with some satisfaction -- and not for the first time -- that her own tits were substantially bigger.

They sat on the bed, Kris's lover and the exchange student she was hosting. Alec leaned in to kiss her as his hand went to cup her breast. That was his move, all right, Kris thought. Then his hand was unbuttoning her top, while in between kisses he was murmuring things to her. In French! Kris hadn't expected that. She didn't know what was being said. She watched the shirt fall away, then the bra, and then she could see those small boobs and their little erect nipples. Alec took one in his mouth. Margaux closed her eyes. Through her pants, Kris touched herself.

Alec stood and began undressing, then Margaux did the same. Kris watched Alec's erect cock, and she could see the girl looking at it. Then Margaux laid back on the bed and spread her legs. The young pussy, unlike Kris's, was not shaved. It glistened. The French girl was ready. Kris quietly unbuttoned her pants and slipped her hand inside. She was fascinated by the perspective. Alec's nude body was not knew to her, nor was the way he fucked. But she had never viewed it before from afar.

Her lover moved between the girl's legs and leaned in to whisper something to her and then slowly entered her. The girl gazed up and him, receptive, and the pleasure on her face was unmistakable. Margaux spread her legs as wide as can be, so much did she obviously love what was happening. Alec had impressive control, and the fucking went on as Kris fingered herself.

"Ne jouis pas en moi," the girl moaned.

Kris watched Alec smile and repeatedly drive his cock into the tight French pussy.

"Ne jouis pas en moi!" she cried out.

And then her lover pulled his cock out of Margaux and a stream of cum shot out and onto her belly. He began milking his cock, and spurt after spurt followed, splattering onto belly and bush. Kris had seen this in porn, but watching it in this detached way was, to her surprise, quite arousing. She bit her lip and climaxed as quietly as possible in the closet.

Spent, Alec the gentlemen went to the bathroom and returned with two towels, one for Margaux. She used it, then retreated to the bathroom herself to regain some composure. Alec sent a warm smile in Kris's direction. The girl returned to the bedroom and dressed. Alec kissed her, there followed an exchange in French, and she departed.

"I didn't know you spoke French," Kris remarked as she emerged from the closet.

"Four years in high school."

"What was she saying there at the end, before you came?"

"She was telling me not to cum in her."

Kris looked at him.

"Doesn't seem like the sort of phrase to be included in a high school French curriculum," she said wryly.

"I went to college in Vermont. There were a few wild weekends in Montreal. I picked up some vocabulary there."

He grinned at her.

She walked over and took his cock in her hand, the cock that had just been inside the French girl. It responded to Kris's touch. She stroked him.

"Fuck me," Kris whispered.

And he did. He fucked her long and hard. Kris came two more times before Alec did again.

The girl had wanted more. The next Saturday wasn't as convenient because Steve was home, but Kris found an excuse to be away. She was in the closet, watching Alec fuck Margaux from behind this time. He had given the girl oral first, and she had eventually cum. It had been a rather over-dramatic display, but Kris was certain that the orgasm was authentic.

Her fingers were between her legs as she peered through the slats. The French girl was murmuring things in her native tongue. Those firm little tits were bouncing. The sound of a man's thighs slapping against a tight young rump filled the room. Enough noise to cover Kris' increasingly frenetic masturbating.

Alec was free to stare right at her in the closet, and he did so with a satisfied grin. She reached the point where she was on the edge, and her dancing fingers carefully kept her just on this side of that line. The look on Alec's face still contained some mirth but now it was more focused.

"Ne jouis pas en moi!"

The girl could sense it too.

When he pulled out, the first stream of cum went most of the way up her back. Kris let herself go and had to stifle her cries of pleasure. She was not entirely successful, but there were drowned out by the sounds of fucking and cumming from the room.

Why didn't the girl want Alec to cum in her? Alec had had a vasectomy. At least, that's what he said. Kris was on birth control, so it was plausible that he wasn't telling the truth. But she doubted he wanted to knock up someone else's wife, so she assumed he was. Maybe the girl didn't trust him. Or maybe she was just weird about it. Too intimate, or some silly thing. Her loss, Kris thought.

Kris watched the disengagement. Margaux went off to the bath, then returned and dressed as before. She went up to Alec and took his again-hardening cock on her hand, teasingly saying in her accented English that it was unfortunate that she had to go. Then she departed with a teasing wiggle of her now jeans-clad ass.

With the sound of the front door shutting, Kris was out of the closet and then out of her clothes and the dick that was just in the young girl was again in her. And once again, that tight young exotic experience did not mean that Alec was not immediately ready to enjoy her middle-aged offerings. Kris assumed that must have something to do with the fact that the orgasms she was having when Alec fucked her immediately after fucking that French pussy were the most intense orgasms of her life.

They had continued to fuck on Wednesdays, just the two of them. Margaux was not available the following Sunday. Kris had noticed a change in the way the girl looked at Steve. The lust-lorn look was gone. Sometimes she couldn't help teasing the young thing.

"So what did you do this morning?" she would ask Margaux, pretending that she hadn't watched her getting fucked. The French girl would mumble some flustered excuse. That next Saturday Margaux was more than ready to get fucked again, as Alec had told Kris. But Kris was feeling mischievous and tried to pin the girl down for various things on Sunday morning. However, she was as invested in Margaux getting fucked on Sunday as was Margaux, and she let it go.

Kris made an adjustment to her closet perch. She brought over three large comforters to lift her up higher, and to broaden the platform. Instead of entering the closet clothed, then unzipping her pants, she undressed before Margaux arrived. She also brought her favorite dildo. The look on Alec's face when she peeled off her pants and took out the toy had been priceless. She slid up close to him and felt his hardness through his pants.

"No eating that pussy today," she whispered. "Just fuck her. I decide, not her."

He nodded, then went off to await Margaux's arrival. Kris climbed onto her perch. When Alec led the French slut into the bedroom, there she was in the closet five feet in the air and nude and already moist.

Margaux was wearing heels. Her heels! The twat had made off with her black heels and was going to get fucked in them. She was also wearing a low-cut black top that flaunted her tits. Must've slipped out without being seen by Steve, Kris thought.

She watched as Margaux undressed. Thigh-highs, too, which she left on along with the heels. She was learning. The girl dropped to her knees and unzipped Alec and took him in her mouth. Poor eye contact, Kris observed with satisfaction, but she enjoyed the sight of the French cocksucker working on her lover's dick.

As she watched, Alec took his cock from the girl's mouth and put her on her hands and knees and took her from behind. Kris stared intently at Margaux's face, the way it contorted as she took Alec's cock over and over. Taking the dildo, she began working it in and out of her own pussy. She knew that Alec ultimately planned to finish in the slut's mouth, and hoped to time things so that she was cumming on her dildo at the same time that Margaux was getting a mouthful of cum.

Kris watched their eyes. She listened to the sound of the girl getting fucked, marveling at Alec's stamina, which was a delight that had kept her coming back for more and more for nearly a year. She worked the dildo. God, she wanted to get fucked so badly.

She pushed it too far. Kris knew, she realized before it occurred that it would. Damn. Well, nothing to do but roll with it. The orgasm was headed her way and there was no stopping it, so she was going to make it intense. She worked that dildo hard. She fucked herself with it, while watching her lover fuck the French slut.

12