A Wife, Her Lover, and the Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, it happened.

Kris forgot herself and became too focused on her impending orgasm. By the time she realized what was happening, it was too late. She was falling. Off the perch. It flashed through her mind that she would be heard, discovered, found out and then she crashed right into the slatted doors, which flung open. Kris fell backward, flipped, and found herself lying, legs splayed wide, the dildo clattering across the floor, a shocked French teenager peering at her while being pounded hard by an equally surprised but far more turned-on next-door neighbor. In the throes of her own climax, Kris was nonetheless aware that Alec himself was filling the French bitch with cum.

"Pas dans ma chatte!"

She froze. Kris felt totally exposed, and she was. In an instant, the girl knew that her host mother was not only aware that she was fucking the man next door but was watching her do so while getting herself off.

Margaux pulled herself away from Alec. A spurt of cum hit her leg and she scrambled off the bed. Kris's lover grinned. The girl hurriedly picked up her clothes and rushed out of the bedroom door, naked. The sound of the front door slamming came so soon that Kris thought it a wonder she'd even had time to dress. She stared at Alec.

Kris glanced out the window. Steve's car was gone. Small graces. There was nothing else to do but to dress and see how she could smooth things over.

When Kris arrived at her house, Margaux was just coming out of the shower.

"Have you--"

"Yes. Every time."

"And--"

"Yes. We've been fucking for a year now."

The girl stormed off.

Later, with Steve still away, Kris encountered Margaux downstairs in the family room. Confronting her, she poked a finger in the girl's chest.

"Don't even think of wearing my heels the next time you get fucked, you little bitch."

Margaux looked astonished. She shrunk back from Kris, murmuring something deferential.

In the weeks that followed they settled into an uneasy coexistence. Kris kept it frosty. Steve was oblivious. Her Wednesday fuck sessions with Alec continued. The spring rolled on. Graduation came and went. Margaux had two weeks left until she was to return to France. One day when Steve was out, she approached Kris.

"I want to have sex with Alec again," she said, with more than a little pleading in her voice.

Kris assessed her. "My terms," she eventually replied.

The girl nodded. Kris turned on her heel and left the room.

Now that Margaux had graduated and had her days free, Wednesday was perfect. Her flight would leave the following weekend. Alec would be waiting in the afternoon. The girl wanted to go hang out with friends at the mall but in the morning Kris told her no without explanation, and she was sullen thereafter. After lunch, she told Margaux to get ready.

"For what?"

"For getting fucked," Kris replied.

The girl stared at her, then hurried off. When she returned she was clade in her tightest jeans, flaunting what tits she had, and holding Kris's pair of slutty fuck-me heels. Kris nodded her assent.

They went next door. Kris didn't bother knocking and entered first. Margaux looked at her questioningly but Kris simply walked up the stairs. Eventually, she heard footsteps following. Alec was waiting in the bedroom, sitting on the bed. Kris proceeded to nonchalantly peel off her clothes until she was nude. Then she sat on the chair facing the bed.

"Well?"

Margaux looked flustered.

"What are you doing?" she finally asked.

"I'm going to watch you get fucked."

Margaux looked at Alec but he was not going to intercede. Instead, he stood and began to undress himself, telling the girl to do the same. She did, hesitantly, not looking at Kris.

"Lay down," Kris said. "Spread your legs."

The girl looked affronted. Yet she did as told. Kris pointedly stared at the pussy glistening with desire. The girl looked away.

"Fuck her," Kris said while still staring at Margaux. "And don't stop until you've filled that pussy with cum."

Margaux let go with a wordless exclamation, but Kris noticed that she spread her legs even wider as Alec moved between her legs.

Kris watched her lover's cock enter the young pussy. She watched Margaux's expression, the innocent and the slut in one. She began to touch herself, a single finger slowly massaging her clit. She saw the girl looked over, then quickly look away.

"Fuck her mouth."

Alec withdrew his cock from the French pussy and positioned himself over her face, then lowered his cock as Margaux opened her mouth. Fuck it he did. Margaux was not sucking, Kris noted with approval. Alec was fucking that mouth. She let this continue as long as she thought Alec could hold out, then she spoke again.

"Now fuck that French snatch. Fuck her hard."

Alec did. Soon the room was full of the loud slaps of body upon body. Margaux was gasping. Alec was sweating. Kris watch as the dick disappearing over and over into the greedy young pussy.

"Cum in her. Cum in her!"

He did. As Kris watching he slammed one final time into the girl and froze, and the girl's eyes went wide and Kris knew that she was feeling the flow of cum deep inside of her. Over and over, Alec thrust and stopped, another spurt filling the girl each time. Kris mused that this was probably the first time she'd taken an entire load. Finally, her lover was spent. He withdrew. Margaux seemed dazed. Finally, the girl rose.

Kris did as well, then stood and spoke.

"Sit."

Margaux looked uncertain.

"But--" she started to say, looking down.

"Sit."

She did as she was told, taking the chair which Kris had just occupied. Climbing on the bed, Kris took Alec's cock in her hand, still slick with 18-year-old pussy juice. She began stroking him and he began to respond. Then, looking at the girl, Kris took Alec in her mouth. She tasted Margaux's pussy. It was the first time Kris had tasted a woman other than herself, but she did not let on. She was sucking her lover but she was staring the girl in the eye. Margaux's mouth fell open. Despite having just spent himself minutes before, Alec was already rock hard in her mouth. Kris slipped his cock out from between her lips and displayed it for the girl to see the arousal of which she was capable. Then she rolled over and got on her hands and knees.

"Fuck me," she told Alec. The girl began to rise.

"Sit down," Kris said sharply. Margaux did.

Kris was dripping wet and Alec slipped easily into her. He began a steady rhythm. She knew he would last a long time, and she soon orgasmed, crying out and shuddering as he continued to fuck while spasms wracked her body. Alec, having spent himself once, did not come when she did. When the last ripples of her pleasure had finally subsided, she turned and looked at the girl and then at her lover.

"Fuck my ass."

Alec paused, though still inside of her. Then, without pulling out he reached for some oil on the table beside the bed. Nice touch, Kris thought to herself.

Movement. The girl was rising again.

"Sit down!" Kris ordered. Compliance.

She felt to cool sensation of the oil being drizzled

on her asshole. Then the methodical workings of Alec's finger. Just the tip at first. Then he was working it into her ass. Finally, after a minute, all the way. Uncomfortable at first, then as her body adjusted and accommodated she felt that familiar fullness. And the sluttiness. Kris felt the finger withdraw and another coating of oil being applied. Then it was Alec's cock at her asshole. Her opening reflexively closed, but he had properly prepared her and when he pushed in firmly but slowly her ass accepted him.

She looked at the girl, who sat transfixed.

"Fuck me," she whispered breathily. And Alec fucked her. In the ass. Something in her body, in her primal movements, must have urged him on because without prompting he gave it to her up the ass as hard as he had ever dared.

"Harder," she moaned and he complied. It hurt but the hurting blurred into a mélange of pain and slutty pleasure. Kris stared Margaux in the eyes as Alec fucked her ass noisily.

"Oh God," she moaned, her voice dripping with a sinful lust unplanned but which she loved to hear. The climax came, sudden and violent, ripping through her body.

"Cum in my ass!" came her strangled cry as she convulsed even while calling out. And finally, Alec did cum again. That familiar hot spurting deep in her ass.

Kris shot a triumphant look at Margaux. She didn't need to be eaten, or to get herself off. She could cum from getting fucked, in her pussy or her ass. The girl looked awed.

When Alec had finally spent himself in her ass, he withdrew. Kris knew she'd barely be able to walk the next day, but it was worth it. She stood and comported herself, clenching without seeming to.

"Put my heels back when you get home," she said nonchalantly to Margaux as she sauntered past the girl and began to dress. The French student just nodded and remained where she was until Kris went downstairs to the kitchen for a drink of water. Alec joined her. Eventually they heard the sound of the girl discreetly departing.

Days later, she and Steve watched Margaux disappear into the throng at the airport to find her gate and her plane back to France. Kris would miss the silly slut but it was time. The school year was over and the relationship had run its course, in every way.

So, too, Kris thought had her relationship with Alec. It was still fun to fuck him, but the verve was slipping away. Not that she was going to go back to being a proper wife. But it was time for a respite. A recharging of the carnal batteries. A search for someone with whom she would not have to try and top getting ass-fucked while a French teenager watched.

She would break it off with Alec and then bide her time. Something enticing, someone enticing, would come along.

Kris was sure of that.

12