A Wife Hesitates to be Watched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Laura let him roll down each holdup, she asked, ''Surely mum doesn't want us to really do it?'' Her fingers pushed through the long hair of the man who knelt before her. The turmoil within her head bounced from one thought to another - her groin flipped as Guy pulled aside her lace panties and kissed his way around her clit and pussy without touching either; her mind shouted to stop, it's taboo ... it's wrong to want him so much; and yet her husband was a voyeur which enhanced the erotic atmosphere. She'd have to tell her mum that it was a pretend game to punish Matt but would she regret not getting fucked by her stepfather? she agonised. Juice from her moist pussy dribbled down the inside of her leg.

She didn't mean to but, by pushing her groin out, it gave Guy further access. The struggle to stop her body taking over was overwhelming. ''Yes, go on ... please.'' A moan came out of her mouth without meaning to.

Laura made an effort to take charge, to lead the way, to hopefully control the act she'd have to do. ''I need to explore you,'' she said loud enough for her husband to hear. Her glance had confirmed that Matt was still on the other side of the slightly open door, the dark hallway gave away the darker shape of a seated person.

Guy stood. She ran her hands over his bare chest to feel his arm muscles and abs. ''It's time to see what's underneath these shorts,'' Laura said and realised that she enjoyed her husband listening. By deliberately pushing her fingers through the gaps between the buttons she felt his underpants, the hardness beneath, before Laura let the beach shorts drop to the floor. The shape of his cock still curled down but she knew it would spring out.

''Kneel, Laura darling.'' His voice penetrated the doubts and confusion in her mind. It was a relief to be told, to be ordered ... to obey. He kissed her forehead. ''Down,'' he said.

As Laura slithered down she scraped her left breast against his covered cock, knowing Matt would see it. Her position, sideways, was a perfect angle for Matt. As she knelt, she spoke to Guy's cock, ''I've not seen any other penis since I first dated Matt.''

''Your husband can watch and learn,'' said Guy. ''Daddy is going to gently fuck your mouth.''

Laura's heart stopped for a beat as she wondered how to pretend. His instructions continued, ''Pull it out.''

She pulled down his underpants which he stepped out of. Her stepfather's cock expanded to its full length. She imagined her saying, 'I love the smell, I want it, but how do I feign this with Matt looking?' but the words didn't come.

Doubts were swept away by Guy. ''Look up at me, Laura.'' His cock hovered 4 inches from her face, the tip of his cock in line with her eyebrows. Guy held her chin up with one hand. His other hand took the base of his cock as Guy nudged his balls to scrape Laura's neck.

For her, the rasp of the short hair around his balls felt erotic. He guided his stiff cock along the side of her nose and moved his length up over her cheekbone and down the side of her jaw. ''Do you love the feel of a new cock?'' he asked. His tip glistened with a dribble of precum. He seemed to enjoy wiping the trail of it over her forehead and eyebrows and touched her ear. Laura felt like her stepfather was claiming her, demonstrating that he owned her tonight. The anointment continued for many minutes and she wondered about her husband but, at the same time, wanted daddy to take her.

She still wore her damp panties as she applied one of her hands to feel herself. ''That's right, Laura,'' he said, ''play with yourself before I suck your clit into my mouth.'' A fresh spasm of juice came into the gusset and seeped down her inside leg. She felt in a dream-state.

''Open your mouth.'' Her stepfather's command overruled the voice in her head to pretend, to act the part. Her big wide mouth could accommodate Guy's size and it felt natural to let his cock slip its way over her tongue to the back of her mouth. It dawned on her that Guy had adjusted her chin to a better angle to take him. Without moving he let it rest in her mouth. Eventually, he said, ''Is my daughter masturbating?'' The blink of her eyes told him 'yes'.

''Your husband wants me to taste your fingers.''

Laura hadn't realised that she was caressing the fold of skin either side of her clit and dipping her fingers inside her pussy to produce the lubrication to slick alongside her little nub. She withdrew and extended her hand. Guy held her wrist and bent forward to suck.

''You smell and taste divine.'' He slowly pulled out his cock from her mouth. A thin line of precum connected the tip of his cock to her lips which she seductively licked off. Her heart thumped faster as she grappled with the challenge of keeping this a pretend act of sex.

The glistening cock looked beautiful to Laura - powerful, a large head with a clear opening split from which oozed juice, the girth size increased towards his sack, the balls hung loose and swayed. He cupped her chin and used his other hand to run his cock again over his daughter's face, her nose, around her eyes, into her hair. It was a symbol to Laura of his dominance, his fatherhood and was done in a caring loving way which she adored.

His voice had a deeper note, ''This is a sign of our commitment and loyalty to each other.'' A trail of precum connected her ears and her cheek. ''I am marking you as a signal of my love for you, Laura darling, and how I cherish you. And by opening your mouth to take my cock is an honour to me that you'll accept me there.'' She smiled and relished the bulbous tip which stroked across her lips and teeth and tongue.

Laura was in a trance, both her hands were on Guy's hips. She wanted more of him and Guy continued, ''Whenever you want me to fuck you, call me Daddy and it'll be your message to me. Matt will understand your need.'' Laura listened as he rolled his balls along her chin, a moist scraping of hair felt good. ''Matt's role,'' he said, ''will be to assist when you call Daddy, to acknowledge it's the turn of his wife to have pleasure ... and in a little while I'll ask your husband to assist us so you can achieve multiple orgasms.''

Guy offered his balls to her and she kissed them, licked them but they were too big to get into her mouth. Her mind reeled with the meaning of her stepfather's words while Laura's body emitted even more liquid from her pussy. ''Matt will be pleased to also give himself to me, a love between men, to experience my cock.''

She couldn't help herself. ''I want that. My husband will want that. I am yours, Daddy.''

Guy lifted her to stand and directed her to lie on her back on the bed, her legs over the edge. She let him spread her legs while Guy stood between them. ''Oh my,'' he said, ''your panties are completely soaked.'' He took them off carefully and knelt in front of her exposed pussy. ''I'm going to keep these panties to remind me how sexy my daughter is.''

Without trying to disguise it, Laura looked towards the open door. Her words came out so low that only she heard them, ''I'm trying to pretend, to make you jealous, to make it look as though I'm going to let Guy fuck me ... do you care, Matt?''

She felt the hot breath, blowing from Guy's pursed lips on her clit. She continued to gaze at the door and directed her louder words at her husband, ''You want to see me fucked as in the fantasies we play, the instructions you give me to submit to our make-believe man, and now it's happening. Daddy is the man and it's for real this time. And you'll watch and be pleased for me, pleased at the deep satisfaction of another man wanting me.''

In her mind, Laura struggled to believe her words and the meaning of them. Her body had accepted it as Guy kissed and licked around her clit, as she succumbed to the orgasm which had already started. She spoke again as she looked at Matt in surrender to her body needs. ''I love you, Daddy. I'm coming now ... for you ... always ...''

She cried out as her climax swept through her pussy, her groin which contracted in a tight feeling of submission. As the waves subsided, Guy had stretched her legs into the air and pushed them back to Laura's shoulders so that her bum rounded and was exposed. He altered his licks and kisses between her pussy and her arse before his thumb pressed on her clit. Her orgasm came back for more, a rolling sensation that caused her to gasp and moan for more. ''Please again,'' she kept saying.

Guy spoke to her pussy while her body was still in spasm, ''I said I wouldn't go all the way without your permission?''

''Yes, Daddy. I want you though.'' The truth hit her and in a wild attempt to make it sound better, she pleaded, ''My husband wears protection.''

''Why?''

Laura hadn't expected that. ''He doesn't want a child yet.''

He smiled. ''Get me wet first and then I'll do what you want.'' By standing between her outstretched thighs, Guy inserted his cock into her pussy. She felt every inch of him and the cock stretched her as he pushed in more. Unexpectedly, Guy left his cock fully in but didn't move. Her pussy muscles, however, kept flexing.

Guy turned towards the door. ''Matt,'' he called out. ''Come over here. I need your help.''

Laura barely registered his request before Matt stood alongside. Her husband wore no trousers and only a T-shirt. His cock stood out.

Guy said to Matt, ''My daughter is coating my cock with her love juice. As I bring it out, could you caress it for me?''

There didn't seem to be any query from her husband, she noticed. Guy brought his cock into view. Without hesitating, Matt applied his hand to stroke Guy's cock for 20 seconds before her father said, ''Let's put it back in.''

The two men seemed to relish the joint application of Guy's cock to the entrance of her pussy. Matt held her pussy lips apart as well as assisting Guy's cock into her and Laura called out, ''Oh yeah.''

Again, Guy stilled his body, but Laura couldn't control her continuous spasm hip action.

''There,'' said Guy, ''she coating me again. Ready for me, Matt?''

She looked at her husband who said, ''Yes.''

Guy pulled out and Laura witnessed her husband masturbate Guy as pussy fluid spluttered over her tummy before Matt eased the cock back into her. Guy did the same routine three more times - each time it became quicker with a deeper penetration which fired another orgasm in her womb followed by a quicker masturbate on Guy. Her orgasms felt continuous. Her moans filled the room.

''Laura,'' Guy said, ''Do you want me?''

''Yes.''

''Do you want me bare?''

Laura didn't look at her husband. ''Yes.''

Guy said, ''Your Daddy will come twice, one after the other. The first time will be deep inside you to get you pregnant. And then I'll withdraw and Matt will open his mouth to take the rest of me.''

It sounded to Laura as if it was perfectly normal and she gasped, ''Oh yes.''

Guy told Matt to kneel as he plunged his cock back into Laura. The thought of what was happening - no condom, her husband assisting, and Matt on the verge of sucking another man - had Laura's orgasm reaching a new level. Tears of joy ran down her cheeks as her father powered his way to climax. She felt it. The expansion of his cock, deeper now than ever, the powerful shake of his torso as he spurted.

And then he pulled out quickly. Laura looked over. Matt opened his mouth and took him in until daddy settled at the back of her husband's throat. She heard the ejaculation, the squirt and gurgle of cum but non escaped from Matt's mouth as he drank it down.

Laura knelt on the floor beside her husband and held his cock as Matt continued to suck on Guy. In a few seconds, Matt climaxed all over Laura's hands. They held each other and kissed.

Sometime later, Guy returned to his room and before breakfast had told Laura's mum. And mum knew that she could trust Guy. And Matt wanted his wife to be happy. Therefore, there were many times when Laura would call for daddy and everyone understood.

12