MILF has Bisexual Brother-in-Law

Story Info
She makes her husband suck cock.
5.8k words
4.52
48k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
881 Followers

As Angela looked at herself in the mirror, she thought about her husband and wondered if she was ever going to forgive him for cheating. Bren was a handsome man, fair hair, blue eyes and a slightly shy attitude in social circles. But, at age 37, Bren had no right to sleep with his secretary. Had this happened once, Angela would have forgiven Bren already. However, it later emerged that her husband had been cheating with that girl on multiple occasions for a long time. She felt so angry with him.

Angela had banished Bren to the spare bedroom. He continued to apologise and promised never to do it again but she didn't believe him. To make it even more hurtful, Angela could have cheated many times but didn't.

As she stretched her naked body in front of the bedroom mirror, Angela still had the same body-shape as when she was 18. She was now 35. Her breasts were firm, above-average size with prominent dark nipples. Her shapely legs were strong. She and Bren hadn't had sex since she'd discovered Bren's affair 2 months ago.

It was late afternoon and she must get ready. Soon, she and Bren would be attending a corporate function as guests, a boring event but luckily Luke would be there. She got in the shower and thought about Luke, her brother-in-law who was married to Angela's sister. Luke was only age 25, a few years younger than his wife. It wasn't a surprise to Angela how easily he fitted in with the rest of the family. Luke was from the Caribbean with slightly lighter skin than most on account of his white father. He was successful as the CEO of an import/export business and she knew he was used to getting what he wanted.

The evening occasion was held at a 5-star hotel with gardens overlooking the sea. Angela and Bren circulated and made small-talk with several acquaintances before Angela found herself detached from the crowd on her own on the terrace. The sound of the dark sea from the terrace relaxed her, while distant lights from the seaside town 3 miles away uplifted her spirits as she watched red and white car lights moving slowly along.

A hand from behind her came around her waist and squeezed. The voice was meant to be disguised but his aftershave gave him away, "Are you available tonight?" The scrape of his chin at the back of her neck produced goosebumps down to her legs.

"To play with a stranger?" She giggled and held his hand over her navel to hold their bodies together.

"My lady has to first confess what's on her mind."

"I don't think my sister's husband should know what I'm thinking."

He laughed softly. They released themselves, she turned into his embrace, and they kissed each other's cheeks. Luke spoke. "And how are you bearing up with your marriage?"

Most people in the family had heard of Bren's affair. Word had got around. "Our problems continue." Angela gave Luke a summary of the latest position, a husband and wife relationship going nowhere. But in recounting her thoughts and anxiety to Luke it seemed to lift a burden from her. Luke was a good listener, maintained eye contact and understood. He reached for her hand which felt nice to Angela. She trusted him.

"In my view, Angela, a person who has an affair is more likely to continue or have another affair unless ..."

"Unless what?" said Angela. She didn't realise she'd squeezed Luke's hand.

"Unless Bren can relate and understand what you have gone through. I don't think Bren is in tune with your feelings. Deep down, Bren has to experience what it's like to have the tables turned on him, to know his wife has been unfaithful, and therefore to feel what you're feeling."

"You think I should hunt for a man to take me to bed. I couldn't have an affair. There's too much at stake, too many lies. Besides, I've not had sex with any other man since we were married."

"I think Bren would get insanely jealous if he saw you kissing someone else. He would probably rush over and punch that man in the face."

She giggled. "He might do that. Although, after what he's done - screwed that tramp of a secretary multiple times - Bren would be acting illogically to stop me kissing somebody new." Angela shrugged.

"You're right. Which means Bren would swallow his pride and probably do nothing. Whatever you do, Angela, it has to mean a lot to Bren, enough for him to stop any more affairs. I'm going to send him a text."

Angela released his hand and took a sip of her red wine. She couldn't think what Luke wanted to say to Bren. After finishing his text, she asked Luke, "What did you say?"

"My text said, 'Your affair, of course, is hurtful to Angela. Do you mind if I seduce your wife to even up the balance?"' He gave a twisted smile which she thought was like a schoolboy who'd been caught breaking the rules.

She repeated the text to make sure she'd heard it right. Then she said, "Seduce me? No way, Luke."

He had a bottle of beer in his hand which he put to his lips. "We can pretend if you like. But as you've already said, Bren has no right to punch me. Let's make him realise how special you are ... and then he'll stop having sex with other women."

"I think he's only had one affair." She didn't know why she was defending her cheating husband.

The sea breeze ruffled her hair and Luke used his fingers to place a strand back behind her ear before he said, "Bren's had one long affair but you're not sure if he's going to stop?"

Angela had to admit to herself that Bren might well continue to have affairs. "What does pretending mean ... between you and I?"

He took her wine glass and put it on the low wall alongside his beer. "Put your arms around my neck." His authority sounded seductive.

"I'm not so sure about this." She played for time. "Bren hasn't replied to your text yet."

"Which means he feels guilty for bonking his secretary so many times ... and he can't object to his wife having some fun."

"Having some fun with my brother-in-law is extreme." She wondered what to do. "Just pretending ... right?"

Luke casually clasped his finger around the front of her belt and pulled slightly. "Clasp your hands at the back of my neck."

His finger stayed between her belt and her navel. It caused her to think what she was wearing - a black cocktail dress, low back, buttons down the front, the hem halfway up her thighs. Her muscles around her tummy fluttered, as she thought about putting her hands on him. "Around your neck. Like this?"

"Now move your body in contact with mine."

She willed her body not to move but after a few seconds, she shifted forward. Their groins touched. Although Angela was about to put her face alongside his cheek, Luke used the palm of his hand to cup her jaw and he kissed her lips. Initially, it shocked her that their embrace had them in a kiss but she kept her mouth closed and let Luke slowly move his lips back and forth across hers. She broke the kiss and found her voice, "That was nice but Bren still hasn't replied, so what's the point?"

"Bren has in fact been watching us."

"Oh shit. Are you sure?"

"As we kiss again, we'll move our bodies to give you a view of the open door at the far end of the terrace."

"Why doesn't he come over?"

"Get real, Angela. He's been a bad boy. He can't object to anything we do which is why he didn't text back."

"So he watches us and does nothing!?"

"Bren needs to experience the same emotions as you have experienced ... of a spouse cheating. It'll do him good. And it's the best chance of having him stop future affairs."

"You seem so certain." Angela was still processing that her husband had been watching without coming over to break it up.

"By showing Bren that you're a hotwife and men find you desirable, sexy, it will make Bren wake up. He doesn't need to cheat ... because if he does ... you're going to sleep with other men."

"Surely, Bren is no longer spying on us." Angela didn't know whether to believe Luke.

"He's been joined by a small group of business people. Want to look?"

She bit her lip and tried to think. Luke pulled her into an embrace and whispered, "Make it look real as in ... we are really kissing and I'll slowly turn our bodies around."

She must have nodded because she let herself comply with his plan. His lips stroked hers and for a moment she forgot the plan. Angela couldn't help opening her mouth a little, enough for the tips of their tongues to touch. She felt her body in a hug and being guided and it felt nice. Her instinct was to open her mouth to let Luke's tongue in. Suddenly, she was using her tongue to explore his lips and mouth. His hand stroked her cheek. Her nipples became larger and sensitive.

He said into her mouth, "You can look now."

While still maintaining their lips in light contact, Angela was able to look to the side of Luke's ear. "Shit," she said. "He's in a group on the far side of their circle ... and positioned himself to look our way." She felt weak and Luke's arm around her waist tightened. They kissed again as she tried to make sense of this.

Luke murmured, "Let's get some food and act as though we're lovers."

"We better hold hands then." She didn't know why she'd just said that because it might encourage her brother-in-law.

"Bren needs to be punished for his long affair. When he sees you, Angela, having sex with another man, Bren will realise the pain he's inflicted on you."

"But Luke, I can't possibly have sex with you. For a start, you're family, my sister's husband, married to Emily." She thought of Emily, her baby sister, who was 5 years younger than Angela. "I would be cheating on Emily."

"I will be telling Emily," said Luke as they walked inside to find the food bar. "Emily and I have no secrets and she'll see the sense of saving your marriage."

"What!" Angela couldn't believe him.

"Brothers-in-law make best lovers." He laughed. "Emily will support this and will want to hear all the details."

It reminded Angela of a few shared secrets with Emily and how Emily once admitted that they brought other people into their relationship. But Angela always assumed that these were fantasy games that Emily and Luke played. She said, "I still think it's wrong to do this with someone in the family."

"Who else knows your marriage problem better than me? And I can fix it."

"Fix it by fucking me?" Saying those words made Angela's stomach churn, a sure sign to her that sex might happen. She needed to stop these reactions.

Luke got 2 plates and gave one to Angela as he said, "Whether we fuck or not, Bren has to think he saw us having sex."

"No way is he interested in watching us." She hoped Bren was still out on the terrace.

"Look in the mirror over there," said Luke. "You see the woman in red? Just behind her to the right ... it's Bren facing this way."

"He's following us?"

"Let's give him something to see. I'll put my hand on your bottom and you pretend to like it."

"Bren might not see it."

"Bren will know because that is what he's expecting. He needs to experience the hurt of knowing his wife is having sex with someone else."

Although Angela liked his touch she whispered, "Your hand doesn't need to caress me."

"Bren has come closer by joining a queue for food but he still glances this way. Throw your head back and smile as if you're enjoying my caress."

She pretended to laugh but still felt guilty. "Luke, don't. Oh, God. Are people watching?"

"Only Bren. He's parked himself on a barstool to look this way."

"My husband's a voyeur?"

"Yes. Let's see if he follows us as we relax in a more private area."

She followed Luke to the garden, to a swing seat for two among the trees, a darkened spot with fairy lights above them in the tree.

"I don't want to cheat." She wondered if Luke was implying that she and he would go to bed together. "I've never had sex with anyone apart from Bren. I want to keep faithful."

"You're forgetting one thing, Angela. Cheating is fucking without the spouse knowing. You're not cheating because Bren is watching. It'll hurt him. But he won't stray from you again."

Deep in her belly, there was a stirring of admiration for Luke. Her brother-in-law had a way of looking at her which made her feel that she was the most important person in the world. His charisma was infectious. She trusted Luke.

They talked and ate while they sat and kept an eye open for Bren. Five minutes later and Luke had persuaded Angela to kiss him. Luke caressed her breast. It seemed to Angela that to act the part was okay to see if they were being watched.

"Pretend to suck my nipples, Luke, because I've just noticed Bren over there." She couldn't believe she'd just suggested this to Luke who lowered his head to her breast while she kept an eye on Bren. She wanted to say her husband was there, about 50 yards away, but Luke had opened the top buttons of her black dress and her words got lost in the battle with her body's need. It felt it wouldn't do any harm to have Luke explore a little. Her body jolted as his tongue made contact with her engorged nipple. "Luke, you must stop. Take my nipple out of your mouth. Stop sucking me."

"You're not cheating. Therefore it's okay between consenting adults. Later, Bren can join us."

"We mustn't go any further." Spasms continued around her body and ended up at her pussy.

"I've got to make it look real, Angela. Did anyone tell you how sexy you are?"

"Not for a long time." She let Luke explore both her nipples. She shuddered each time he pulled her nipple out by his teeth. The sensations were beginning to make her panties damp. Her legs were eased apart by Luke without too much resistance from her. As she put her head back, her side glance confirmed that Bren was still there by himself.

Luke shifted his position to kneel. Already, he'd undone some of the front buttons at the bottom of her dress which made it easy for him to fold it back to expose her panties. She moaned, "Don't kneel between my legs ... we mustn't do this for real."

"Does this feel good?"

"Oh fuck. This is not right. Sex with you is wrong. It's taboo and Bren will know that." She felt his thumbs either side of her knickers as they edged under the elastic. "Luke, please help me ... I don't have the strength to stop you, I'm too weak."

"Bren is waiting to see his hotwife have sex."

Luke's words echoed in her head. She liked the power of doing this naughty thing while being watched. She sounded desperate, "I'm spreading my legs and my husband is still watching." Luke's fingers were running up and down either side of her moist pussy lips.

"He's paying for his affair," said Luke.

She noticed Luke withdraw one hand to retrieve his mobile. She said, "What are you doing with that phone?"

"Just texting Bren."

"Fuck's sake, Luke. What are you saying?"

"I told Bren we were going back to the house to find a bedroom." Luke put his phone away and continued to stroke along her pussy.

"Bren is going to break us up." She didn't believe her words.

"Hold my hand and follow me."

As his hand took hers, she said, "Bren will stop us."

"Bren will watch us fuck."

"What! He mustn't. How do you know?" They had got inside the house and made for the stairs.

As they climbed the stairs, Luke said, "I'm guessing Bren will watch as fuck because he will want to reclaim you as his wife."

Angela tried to force her brain to take charge and not go any further up the stairs. The words circling her brain kept reminding her that Luke was 10 years younger, married to Emily, her baby sister, and to be fucked was taboo. But every step taken, her body took over with the thought that in a minute she'd be doing whatever Luke wanted, even if Bren was watching. The thought of her husband peeping at them excited her body.

Luke found a bedroom, kept the room lights off while he left the door slightly ajar. He told her to stand in front of the full-length mirror, with him behind her. Unhurriedly, his hands came around each side of her to unclip her belt. As Luke kept his body in contact with her from behind, the only part of him that she could see was his face to one side of her head. She watched the mirror, transfixed, as Luke undid the buttons down her dress. He peeled the dress off her shoulders and let it drop. In the dim light from the door opening and from the night sky coming through the window, she witnessed the discarding of her bra.

She croaked, "Is he watching us, Luke? Is he peering through the crack in the door?"

"Yes, he is. Are you pleased?"

"Pleased that my husband is a voyeur? I'm turned on by it. That's shameful, isn't it?"

"If he likes to watch, it means you've discovered something new about each other. You like being watched and he's excited to observe you. In the future, you can both fantasise and role play and spice up your sex together. Bren won't want an office affair because sex with you will be far more exciting."

Luke's hands played with her swollen nipples. He spoke in her ear, "Ask Bren in. He will get a better view."

She raised her voice, "Bren, darling. I know you're there. Come in and shut the door." The shaft of light increased for 3 seconds before the door clicked shut. She sensed where Bren went to - an armchair in the darkened corner. In her part of the room, the dim light from the window clearly showed everything. The rhythm of the waves could be heard. Her body trembled as Luke ran his hands down her stomach, across her navel and under her panties. Angela felt a dribble of her juice run down the inside of her leg.

"I'll tell you when to come," said Luke loud enough for her husband to hear. "Look at us in the mirror." Luke held her tight.

She watched him kiss the back of her neck, her ears, and then her cheek. From behind, he completely controlled her. His fingers did a continuous caress around her clit without touching her swollen bud. Occasionally, he slipped a finger into Angela's pussy. She was so near to climax and couldn't stop the noises coming out of her mouth, "Ooh, ooh ... ooh."

"You sound like a beautiful little bird singing." He paused. "Tell the room you're a hotwife and you want me to fuck you."

"I'm a hotwife and I want Luke to fuck me." The words had come out without her thinking or being able to stop them. "Please ... please." She felt like a slut, unable to get her brain to say the words that she must stop.

"You can come now, Angela." His finger covered her clit and applied pressure to the root of her bud. She exploded in a climax to make her yell but he'd covered her mouth with his spare hand so it became a muffled shout of, "Yes, yes, yes ... " Her body lost all balance and she would have fallen were it not for the tight grip of her brother-in-law.

It took 30 seconds before Angela could speak, "Oh my, oh God. I've never felt anything like that." She turned slightly and he cupped her jaw. They kissed. To Angela, the kiss seemed to last forever.

His voice broke the silence. "Come over to the bed. I want you to prop your back up against the headboard. Sit on a pillow for comfort."

Luke stood on the other side of the bed and told her to grip the iron railing of the bed head with both hands spaced apart. "Like this?" she asked. Her upper torso leaned against the back, her bottom rested on a pillow and her legs stretched out flat. The soaked panties stuck to her groin. It seemed surreal that she was at the mercy of Luke while Bren looked on. Luke undressed and she inspected the honed body of this half-Caribbean man. In the light from the window, his biceps were just the right size, his abs showed the ridges of fitness and a tuft of hair was visible just above his belt.

"You're a beautiful woman ... and Bren is a lucky man." He let his trousers drop and then his underpants before he kicked them away.

The dark brown penis captivated Angela. It was still pointing down. "You're circumcised."

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
881 Followers
12