A Wife in Deep Waters

Story Info
I am shocked by the intensity level my husband brings.
5.7k words
4.23
14.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally realized how to actually wear my new lingerie, and looking in the mirror at myself, I like the new color. A black ribbon ties around my neck, with two dark blue, sheer pieces covering each girl. My nipples show easily and the hole between the pieces make my cleavage look sexy. He will easily be able to pull the panels open and expose my tits. Part of my limits if I want free rein on buying lingerie. #1 rule, easy exposure. The rest of the piece is a short baby doll sheer black. I think my pussy looks cute just barely showing out the bottom. He will too.

"Don't bother with underwear tonight," he had told me right before he sent me in here.

I guess I'm done here then, well, one last thing. I pick up my black collar, which already has my leash attached to it. It clicks around my neck and the leash hangs between my tits. It's only one quick glance at myself like this and then I turn and go back into the bedroom.

I get down on my knees, sit back on my feet and wait. I am fresh out of the warm shower and feel soft, and relaxed...but fucking ready. I take a moment to remind myself that the safe word is there, but it's deep in a lock box and I've hidden the key.

I hear footsteps on the wooden floor, coming towards our bedroom. He approaches me on the carpeted floor of our room.

"A new piece I see," he says looking down at me, "Let's see it, up."

I rise to my feet with the help of his hand. We smile at each other and he takes my leash in his hand, pulls me two steps closer to him and we share the same space. He smells my feminine, flowery hair and groans a little. He kisses my lips and then further into my mouth. Soon, it becomes predatorial. He pulls down on my leash hard and grasps my long brown hair in his fist behind my head. The sudden aggression takes me by surprise and I grasp his hips. He loves that feeling, takes me harder, and then lets me go all at once. I'm left teetering on my feet as he walks away. I steady myself and he returns, switch in hand. He stands in front of me.

"How do you move around the house?"

"I crawl on the carpet and walk in a bow over the wood," I say.

"Good."

He pulls down on my leash, we are on carpet, so I drop to all fours. He walks me literally two feet and then we are at the wood floor's edge. He pulls up on my leash. That was annoying, and I huff at him. Up, down, up, down...ug.

FUCK!

An extremely hard lash smacks down on my ass and I squeal loudly. I want to cry an angry cry, I find I'm mad at him. Where is the warm up? The dip of our toes into cold waters first? He pulls at my collar and brings my chin and cheek into his chest. As if he knew what I had been thinking,

"What did I say at the end of our last session?"

I'm still angry, he tugs at my collar harder.

"That we would start at a more intense level now and go deeper from there," I say, somewhat sarcastically.

I feel another one over my ass and its sharp and daring. I yelp, wine, then pout. I am not used to this level of intensity this quickly. I nuzzle my cheek into his bare chest.

"We talked about this," He says, "...now, I don't want to see you grumping and groaning over what you need to do. So, do you need more lashing, or do you want to try again without the attitude?"

He lays my two choices out simply, no anger in his voice as if he's fine with witch ever choice I make.

"Try again, Sir."

"Okay then," he holds tight my collar, and backs me up the two steps, "down."

I obey. I walk on all fours the two steps...again. Then I stand back up, being sure not to have a shred of annoyance on my face as I do.

"That's better, isn't it?" He asks.

"Yes Sir."

My feet hit the wood so I bow my body but I feel the switch jab into my upper back.

"Lower," I do. "C'mon..." he pulls down on my leash and my knees bend, "do we need to start you out in chains?"

"No Sir."

I bow so low I can only see his shoes. We walk into the larger room with the wide-open space and large carpet the covers the whole room. I take two steps onto the carpet and it's too many. It comes with a whip so sharp I squeal out and drop like a stone.

"They are much more intense tonight aren't they?"

"Yes Sir," I shake.

"Then what do you need to do to avoid them?"

"Be a good girl."

"And what does that mean?"

"Obey exactly as you say, Sir."

"Good. You look very sexy by the way. I like the color choice."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Let's go for a walk."

He pulls, I crawl. We circle the large area maybe three times before he stops.

"Down on your forearms, cheek to the carpet, ass up."

I do as I'm told. I feel the sheer of my lingerie slip down and bunch at my upper back, leaving my ass and lower back fully exposed. He can't help himself. I feel three swift lashes one right after the other. I yelp out and rise out of position. The switch jabs my upper back and he pushes me hard back into position.

"Arch that ass more...further, good." He moves the switch to poke into my lower spine. "Feel this arch in your back?"

"Yes Sir!"

"I don't want your ass to leave this arch understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Crawl."

My lower half is army-crawling with my cheek rubbing against the ground, my ass is so high that it trips every wire along the way. I think I have the hang of how to move and try to take a larger crawl. I lost the arch. The blow comes with such force he must have gotten a swinging start. It lands directly on the bullseye of the arch point that I lost. It hurts so bad, my body drops to the floor but it can't get there. He hasn't released his hold on my leash whatsoever, and I choke.

"No you don't...up." He pulls tight enough that I must be on all fours to catch a breath.

I'm back in position, feeling stunned at this new pace and intensity. I'm shedding my layers quickly.

"You lost your arch, didn't you?"

"Yes Sir."

"That's not obeying is it?"

I grumble at him because I feel like I couldn't help it. Another ass lashing as hard as the last and I'm getting the fucking point. I don't expect the third lash to come but it does, and again my head rises.

"No."

He says it flatly but presses the very tip of the sharp switch into my temple and presses down without reservation. My cheek presses hard into the floor and he leaves the pressed switch dug into my temple but then pulls up on my leash. I feel the choke of the push and pull he is giving me.

"Is that obeying?" He says, stating each word independently.

"No Sir," I force out as a choked cry.

He loosens...a little.

"Now, you're going to get 5 right on that cute arch of yours, and you are going to count them out. We'll see if that's enough to make you remember. If your temple comes off the carpet even in the slightest, I will start over. If you do not count out immediately, I will start over. Understand?"

"Yes Sir," I say and try to brace myself.

He rests the switch over my arch for a long moment and leaves me to wallow in my anticipation. Then, it's there. The swift intense pain shoots up my body and escapes out of me through an uncontrollable yelp.

"One," I force it out of me.

"Two," I have no choice but to press hard down into the floor.

Three and four and five. I'm bent over, holding my own head in my hands, covering my face it hurts so bad. But he is giving me no sympathy tonight.

"Are you ready to obey?"

"Yes Sir," I say feebly and shaking.

"Then arch that ass and let's walk."

He pulls, I follow. I move in short, slow crawls and I have to flex so much more of myself than I thought, to keep this arche. My back starts to hurt.

"Keep that temple down."

I do.

We come to the edge of the wood floor again and he stops. He moves besides me, pulls the leash hard with his left hand so that I have to play tug-of-war with him to keep my temple on the floor. I choke. He starts lashing the bottoms of my feet, then up my calves and back again like there's no tomorrow. One sharp one, and my temple comes up on its own accord. That act is met with an immediate lashing across the shoulder blades, only the lash doesn't come off of me, it keeps pressing until my temple is back on the floor and my throat is being choked. Fuck, where did I hide that key?

Finally, he releases, pulls me up by the leash and walks me onto the wood. I bow so very low as we walk. He takes me to the guest room with the hook in the ceiling where I see the long chain already dangling from it. My lashed-up toes touch the tip of the carpet and I fall to my knees. I've surprised him, and the leash tightens hard on my collar for a moment before he realizes what's happening, and loosens his grip.

"What a good girl. Sit back on your feet, hands out, palms up."

I do. He places the handle of my leash into my own hands.

"Hold this, just like this."

I do. My hands close around my leash but I don't lower my hands. I wait for him and hold it up and out as I do. He is back with all four cuffs, and the red pouch full of clasps.

"Up on your knees," he says.

I'm up and shaking. That warm-up was more like a broil and it only ever builds. My layers have begun to strip away so fast I'm in shock. I continue to hold my leash as he cuffs my ankles and then my wrists. He takes the leash and pulls up. I stand. He positions me so that the long chain runs down my back.

"Arms up."

He pulls them high and I have to get on my burning tippy toes to satisfy him. They clasp to the chain. My breathing deepens as I feel the back of my collar clasp from behind, to a link or two higher than natural and I feel the pressure on my throat. Next, my ankles. I'm already as high as I can manage and he links them both to the chain just where they are.

No thoughts can even come to mind except how did he get me here so fast? I'd probably swallow his cum right now and I know he's just getting started with me. He moves behind me and my bubble butt is trying to swallow up the chain, he helps it along by tucking the chain deep between my ass cheeks. I'm struggling and choking myself. He comes to my front.

"You're okay."

It's a comment, not a question. He forces our eye contact and I believe him.

"Yes Sir." I steady a little.

"Relax as best you can."

I try.

He brings into my sight the ball gag.

"Lick your lips."

I'm feeling the twinge of fear again. That fear I get right before I go skydiving. The airplane door opens, I look down 13,000 feet and my heart is in my throat. Scared as fuck but even more exhilarated. He leans in and kisses me a sloppy wet kiss that leaves my mouth soaked.

"Now do it."

I lick my lips, and shake and rattle and choke all at the same time. The gag ball comes to my lips, pushes into my mouth and he tightens the straps so they dig into my cheeks and locks it behind my neck. My nostrils begin to flair wildly for air and I feel the choke hard on my collar.

"You're alright. You're taking the higher intensity very well. You look so fucking sexy right now and I'm so glad you're all mine. My wife."

His words melt me. His sincerity is true, my trust is real.

"Now, I want you to relax as best you can. Don't waste your energy, you'll need that. all you need to do is relax. I'll do the rest."

He twerks a smile at me. I'm sheepish. The switch touches my cheek.

"Take. A. Slow. Breath." He demands.

I calm and do as he says. He makes me do it two more times before I feel his hands on my tits rubbing softly. It feels so nice and I relax even a bit more. I find my balance on my toes. The panels slowly get pulled apart and my tits come popping out and are pushed up by the panels now under them. He leaves. I breath. He returns with the switch he already had, plus the whip and the flogger.

Fuck.

He keeps the flogger and the other two items drop onto the guest bed. He leans in and takes my tits in his mouth back and forth. My moans are met with a choke on the back of my collar. He steps back and starts flogging my tits from all angles. I yelp and squirm and choke yet again. He leans back in and sucks again. There's his pattern. Back and forth, whip my tits until they are numb and then suck and lick and force the life back into them.

I'm rising to orgasm quickly but he breaks his pattern. Now the switch lands hard over my cleavage just above the nipples, and then an even harder one on my ass. I screech under the ball gag as he hits my tits and ass and I feel the medal chain wedge even deeper into my ass crack. I was so close to orgasm before and it never left my surface. It's building again and fast and then its there and I'm practically hanging myself as my body convulses through the whips.

"Are you cumming right now? Fuck yes...give it ALL to me."

His pattern increases in speed and intensity, ten-fold. I can't move in the slightest and I'm hard-up for air as it is. I have no choice but to marinate in the boiling stew that is my orgasm. I feel a giant rush of my own wet pour down my leg. He continues, and I can't take it. I'm covered in red marks and my own wetness by the time he stops. He reaches down to feel my pussy.

"Oh my fucking..." He says, surprised. We both are. "What a good pain whore you are."

He is turned on hard, I can hear it in his voice. I find I am pleased I have please him.

"Taste how good you are," He says, and shoves two soaked fingers under the gag ball and into my mouth. I taste myself, he's torturing me and he knows it, but I have no options at this point The taste lingers of the ball even after he removes his fingers.

My neck unclasps, then my wrists as well.

"Slowly now, you don't want all that blood rushing back all at once."

But I feel my arms come alive with needling tingles just the same. My feet are released.

"Sit however is comfortable on the floor."

I sit slowly, but find no comfort in any position. I look up at him, still tasting myself on the ball that pushes its way into my mouth. I'm so weak right now.

"I know you trust me."

I nod, of course I do. But my not is reserved because I know that means more is coming.

"Give me your left foot."

I reluctantly lean back on my hands and raise my left foot up to him. My ass is killing me with the stings I'm now forced to sit on. He takes my foot, pulls it high and clasps it there.

"Now the wrist."

I give it to him, same thing, it clasps so high I have to stretch to reach where he wants me. He follows with the right ankle and I'm now balancing on only my tailbone and my right hand. He reaches for the last hand. I don't move.

"You're okay, let me have it or I'll give you ten and then take it."

I reluctantly give it to him. He clasps it up with my other limbs. He leaves and I'm teetering on my tailbone now, with all the rest of me strung up, and I'm soaking in my own wetness.

He returns and leans over, I see the first nipple clamp open in his hands and go crazy. I'm pleading under the ball gag but it's all in vein. I can't pull away from him in the slightest. Slowly he positions my nipple between the clamp, and as he slowly releases, a steady groan that turns to a high pitched and broken cry comes pouring out of me from behind that ball. Again, the other nipple and everything is repeated.

"Now you're really mine, aren't you?"

I can't answer for shit, but I find that I think 'Yes Sir."

I'm deep as fuck in it and I don't want to be anywhere else. He drops to his knees.

"You're going to cum so hard for me."

He wastes no time, and I'm wet enough. I feel all five fingers pry into the flooded tunnel that is my pussy, working their way in and out. Soon enough, he's fisting me. He starts in harder and harder and the red ball can hardly contain my screams. I feel both nipples being pinched hard, the ball constantly digging into my mouth, my pussy being violated with a fist that feels up to his elbow. My hands grasp at the chains above.

It's going to be a hurricane of an orgasm and I have nowhere to hide. When it hits, it rips my insides apart. I'm going HULK with no where to go. I orgasm so fucking hard, all I can do is lean my head back and suffer through it. It's just too much, I'm pulling and struggling and screaming out a muffled suffering pleasure. I'm feeling like I will explode as if I swallowed an orgasm grenade and it just went off. I feel my arms flex so much that my whole body lifts off the ground and I am swinging, suspending by all four limbs completely. It's a feeling like none other. It's a fix.

I'm spent, done, gone through a shredder. My nipples can't take it. I moan at him intently, pleading and begging as best and seriously as I can with my eyes. I point with my shaking, orgasming head, at my nipple rings.

"Need them off do you?"

I nod my head pleadingly, and the smile on his face is devious. He shoves his fist into me one last time before pulling out. He reaches for the first nipple clamp and tugs at it and my orgasm gets a giant aftershock. And that's it, water comes pouring out of my eyes. It's so excruciatingly good, the tears come on their own accord. I know I look like I'm crying to him, and I am. I've experienced happy tears, sad tears, laughing tears, sneezing tears, tired tears, and pain tears, but orgasmic-torture tears...those are one of a kind. It's not the first time he's seen them and so he doesn't pull out of everything, he knows. I wouldn't want to come out of this. I'm so deep in my high that I'd rather go deeper than surface and sober up.

He slowly releases the clamps and the pain of the release is comparable if not more than, the pain of putting them on, and now I am too weak to even cry. It's more of a meek, shuddering screech. He slowly releases me and my entire body flops to the floor like a dumped-out sack of laundry. I lie for a moment shivering senselessly. I can't do more...

"We're done yet my little pain whore."

He pulls my leash and starts to walk, and my body is forced to scramble into an all-fours position, so I can crawl at his feet. I feel that sex-slave depth of these waters that I crave every fucking day of my life. I love this man who takes me for his. I love to be his.

He walks two feet before we reach the wood floor. I am exhausted as I pull my used body up to my feet, and bow. We walk the four feet or so on the wood floor, and we reach the carpet of our own room. So again, I drop. The ball gag is released, and I flex my soar jaw and swallow a dry air. He brings a cup of water with a straw to my mouth.

"Take a drink."

I take one, and then another. I can barley swallow, my throat is so soar. He puts the cup on the dresser.

"Sir, I ca..."

He yanks my leash and pulls my body up by it.

"Crawl on the bed."

I want to cry this is moving so fast. I'm on our bed on all fours with the footboard to my left and the headboard to my right. He chains a long link from the head board to the foot board, in front of me. He places the large foam triangle we have on the bed, with the link running across the top of it.

"Turn over, lie on your back with your head at the top."

I do. Slowly and painfully, but I do. I'm too deep to disobey. It's as if I forgot there ever was key to the lockbox with the safe-word in it. I've now lost the lockbox itself.

"Higher up, so your head can hang upside down over it."

Fuck. I know what that means, I don't have the energy for it, I try to move, but I'm too slow for him. He slips his fingers under my collar from behind me and pulls me up the wedge, and locks my collar to the chain. He seems to know I'll need more roughness to go on, and he's giving it to me. He forces my face upside down, and his cock is right where he wants it.

"I'll be able to fuck your face so good this way."

I shudder and squirm at the idea. He roughly pulls my right arm out and locks it stretched out to the same link my neck is chained to. He repeats with my left. Both arms now stretched out tight and neck locked down. Down at my feet, he slips a strap above each knee, links a chain to each and hooks the chains to the same long link everything else is hooked to. Then my ankles chained to the footboard and headboard. I cannot move one thing except my fingers and toes, and barley at that. He comes back to stand over my head. He takes my hair, pulls my head upside down and again I am face to upside-down face with his cock.

12