A Wife in Deep Waters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his other hand, he leans over and starts to tickle me. I don't want to laugh, I'm exhausted and abused and ready to be done. I laugh anyways.

"See, there's that pretty smile."

He continues, and I'm laughing and pulling against my unforgiving chains. It's torture that somehow pulls me up towards another orgasm. Every muscle in my body is at its breaking point. He finally subsides but only to bring the flogger to his hand and he drags the many soft leather tips over my spread open pussy lips and exposed tits. A moment later, he flogs my pussy sharply and I shout out with my head still being pulled upside down, but there is not a centimeter of room for me to wiggle in. He starts to flog my inner thighs and hard. Then he goes back to my pussy and round and round he flogs it and my clit gets unpredictable lashings and my adrenalin boosts back up despite everything.

Eventually he stops, but not a moment later, the switch is in his hand. He is moving so fast tonight and its been a struggle to keep up, but he's been controlling that as well. My head is still upside down with my hair clenched tight in his hand.

"Open your mouth."

I don't think I hesitate, but the switch comes down on my chest plate right between my tits so hard that it rings my insides like a cong. I scream out, but he stuffs his cock into my mouth so fast and deep, I choke and am silenced immediately by force. He pulls out.

I see him upside down, looking at me dangerously. He gives my face a slap. He doesn't do it often despite me asking for it. I'm shocked from it. It stills and even calms me. He reads my reaction and I'm so deep I can't even see the surface anymore, I love it and he can tell, he gives me another.

"I just gave you my cock, what do you say?"

"Thank you Sir! I love it, I want to be good for you. Please can I have more Sir?"

He slaps me again and It's harder.

"Good girl," He says, and pushes himself back into my mouth.

There is something so freeing about this depth of submission. Yes, I am pushed to my limits, but there are no decisions to make, no endless tasks to try and mentally prioritize, and do, no stress of life to try and manage. There is no room whatsoever for any of that in my brain or body at this point.

He fucks my face upside down and then pinches both nipples in both hands, I feel that switch in his hand still and that thing is like a being of its own. I feel it, I pay attention to it, I constantly anticipate its actions, and I do whatever it wants. It's not doing anything to my now but resting on my side-tit while my nipples get taken. It's watching me and daring me to challenge it. I won't, I can't.

His cock suddenly shoves as deep as he can and he holds. I stay calm, for as long as I can. He waits until I'm feeling it tough. My head starts to jerk as much it can with the absence of air and my fingers are flexing in and out with great need. He sees and makes me go a moment more, just before true fear kicks in. I gasp for air, but only one gasp before I feel 4 quick swift lashings, 2 on each inner thigh. Upside down gasping for air, and the tears come again. I'm trying hard to calm myself down but I'm pulled in so many directions, and tonight he's not giving me any remorse.

"Pleeeeease Sir, I can't..."

He prowls down at me.

"Is my pain whore ready to be done? Ready to be fucked and released?"

"Yes Sir, I am. Please fuck me, please Sir," I begin begging sincerely and with full force. "Sir, I'm yours, please I'm your little pain whore, and you treat me so good. Please Sir, I need out."

"You're not going anywhere until I'm done with you. You're going to give me one last giant orgasm."

"No!" I shout and turn my head from him, breaking our eye contact.

He takes my upside-down face and pulls it to where it was. We are back in eye contact with green eyes stalking me. There is a hint of true frustration in those eyes.

"After all this, you still have the strength to tell me no...I'm going to fix that."

"I didn't mean it!" I try...

The switch's tip runs across my cheek, he's never done that before. He runs it over my lips and that black thin tip splits my lips and rubs under my gums. Holy fuck! It is so threatening and domineering. I still and silence immediately. Who knew? He pulls it out and digs it into my cheek, forcing my head to turn to the left. I'm breathing sharply.

"Keep your head just like this while I work," work... "I don't want this pretty face all marked up. You will already need to wear long sleeves tomorrow," Damn, its supposed to be hot.

My thought can hardly finish, when I feel it start. One directly after the other, over and over again. Each one focused on my right inner arm that is so stretched out and exposed. My neck is up and open and I feel one on my upper collar bone and it hurts so stingingly bad, but I don't have a moment to think about it before the next hits lower. They are hard and swift and serious. All the way up my arm, and then two in an X formation directly over my palm. Then he comes back down, all the way to the collar bone.

I feel like a giant rug being beaten with a broom outside. Yes, the beatings hurt, but the end result is a nice clean rug.

My breaths are shallow and I don't know how I've made it this long. I feel that switch creep its way to my other cheek and he presses into it and my head turns to the other side.

"Please Sir, I didn't mean to tell you no, I want to orgasm for you, please Sir, I've learned."

The switch lies flat over my cheek and temple. It's quite attention-getting.

"Do you tell me no?"

He swats my cheek, and I'm stunned into an answer.

"I do not Sir."

"But you did."

"Yes Sir, I'm..."

Another swat to the cheek and I've become like a stone rock, unable to move from the feeling.

"So, now you're going to take the punishment and then you will beg for another orgasm."

The switch comes under my throat and he pushes my head upside down so we are eye to (upside down) eye. I nod and meekly say,

"Yes Sir."

He pushes my head into position and begins his work on my left arm. I screech out with each blow, that soft underarm skin is so sensitive. I open my eyes and get a look at my right arm. It's throbbing with countless 3-inch red swollen marks that crisscross each other and link to the next. The blows are coming constantly on the left, but I'm outside myself looking at my arm all the way to the chained cuff and then the silver links that lie over the X on my palm.

A forceful whip comes down hard on my chest plate and I'm back inside myself, feeling everything.

"Now, beg...unless you need more."

"Please will you allow me to cum on your dick Sir? Please Sir, your pain whore needs it, my pussy is desperate for your cock. I'll be such a good girl Sir, I'll cum for you so good, please let me give you another orgasm Sir," he's walking around to come below me and I don't dare stop because at least I see the switch drop to the bed.

My voice is horse and so drained and my entire body is throbbing and covered in lashes. I've been in this stretched out, tied up position for what feels like an hour, "Pleeeease Sir, my pussy is yours, my body is yours, please take it."

He crawls over me, and only teases my clit and outer lips with the tip of his cock and its excruciating. I want to push down so he goes inside of me, but I can't move even a little. When he finally pushes himself into me, my legs are so spread open that he hits that spot deep inside just right, and hard.

He starts to rub my clit, and it burns and is raw and soar, but arousal is forced out of it just the same. I rise and rise and its torture all the way. His forearm comes to lie over my throat and he positions himself so he can eat my tit. And he does. He is able to control the pressure on my neck this way and while I can breathe, it feels like it's through a pinched straw. I burst forward towards the finish line with a rocket boost power up.

When my orgasm hits, it's like an invading army with nowhere to go, I feel every inch of it. He has taken every-last drop of me and then licked the bowl clean.

He releases himself inside me and then leaves to clean up. I'm shaking against the chains. My tendons feel as if they have been peeled apart. He brings a warm towel and releases one link at a time. I am too defeated to move, so he pulls my body over his lap, face down. He wipes my body with the warm damp towel, fixes my hair and puts my soft robe over my naked body. Even the silk rubs my lashings back to life and I shake again.

"You were so good. I can't believe you made it through that without the safe word," he says, sounding proud.

I'm kind of proud of myself really, for sticking to my pact with myself and not using it. I am too curious how deep this abyss really goes. Just how dark do these waters get? I need to know.

12