A Wife Learns Her Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vzb
vzb
617 Followers

I watched as David built up a rhythm. He let Mia get adjusted, then started in on her in earnest. His pace wasn't frenzied -- in fact it was deliberate, and steady -- but it was hard. His large frame generates a lot of force when he wants it to, and now he was hammering into Mia with blows that sent a visible shockwave up the length of her body every time. Her hands had a death-grip on the bed sheet below. Her head was slumped down and she let out a loud, undignified grunt with every impact. For a fleeting second I thought she might be in distress -- I needn't have worried.

"Ungh! Fuck, David ... yeah ... take it ... take it ... like that ... fucking take it..."

Seeing my tormentor shaken and out of control, dominated by my partner, launched me into orbit. The raw fuck on the bed was three feet in front of my face. I moaned lewdly and sped my fingers, nearing an elusive climax. David and Mia were so preoccupied with each other that I probably could have cum without either of them noticing -- and if I asked they might well say no -- but I never even thought of cumming without approval. For tonight, at least, I had been well conditioned: I wouldn't dare. I was being a good girl.

"Mia..." I struggled to get their attention while trying not to cum. "Mia ... oh, fuck ... Miss Mia..." It was David who noticed first. Taking pity on me, he grabbed a mop of Mia's hair and lifted her head until she looked at me -- "m-Miss Mia... please may I cum now?" -- and he eased off his brutal thrusts so she might be capable of intelligible speech. She sneered at me when she realized what was happening; I'd interrupted her. I worried there might be a price to pay later.

"Fuck! You meddlesome bitch, you want to cum?" I nodded. "First tell me: who would your husband rather fuck? You or me?"

"You..." I whimpered.

"Who?"

"You!"

"That's right, Kimmy." She turned to look at David. "Isn't it?"

"Sorry, honey," he said, grinning at me. Mia turned her attention back to me.

"That's just so we're fucking clear," she said. "You only get to cum after I cum, got it?" I nodded. "Well then you better ask your husband to keep fucking me, right?"

"Sir, please keep fucking Miss Mia." He did, quickly resuming his rhythm from earlier. It would happen soon now; the two of us were already close to the peak. Maybe all three of us. Mia's moans sped up while my fingers slowed down, trying not to bring myself off too soon.

It was only a couple minutes before Mia crested. She slammed her hand down on the mattress three times and bellowed out an "ahh FUCK! " She seized, spasmed, then collapsed her upper body, landing with a thud. She caught her breath for just a moment before rearing up so she stood on her knees, still connected to my husband with her back pressed against his chest. She turned her head around and they shared a passionate, soul-bonding kiss that shattered my ego and tipped me over the edge. I came with a howl, at last. For a brief time I was dead to the world, conscious only in theory. When I finally came to, I looked up to find David & Mia right where I left them, watching me, approving smiles on their faces. We shared a brief silence. It was Mia who got us moving again.

"Mmmm. Feel better, Kimmy?" She climbed off the bed and came to stand directly over me. She ran her fingers through my hair, her nails grazing my scalp. "Well, hubby and I have one last piece of business to attend to. When you've settled down I want you go right back to rubbing that little snatch. You're gonna cum for me one more time, when I say." With that she moved to lie back down on the bed, her head on a pillow. She crooked a sultry finger in David's direction and spread her long legs.

He turned to me. "God, Kim, just look at her. You get it now, right?" I nodded -- he smiled. I did get it; she looked like lust incarnate, some kind of perverted goddess. As he moved lazily into position, Mia took the opportunity to twist the knife a little more.

"It's so funny seeing you like this, Kimmy," she said. "All dolled up: the hair, the makeup, all of it. You tried so hard ... and look. It didn't help, did it? You really think you still deserve him?"

"I ... Miss Mia, I don't--"

"Shhh, we're busy." She cut me off with a dismissive wave of her hand and reached up to caress David's face. He was between her legs now, teasing the entrance to her canal with the tip of his cock. She went on, to him this time: "Are you even sure you need to keep her around? You could be balls deep in attractive women, like, all the time."

"Aw, go easy on her -- she can't help the way she looks," he told her. "Besides ... I need her to set up more dates for me." Mia's giggle turned into a gasp as she was pierced by David's thick shaft. He rocked slowly back & forth, stretching her again, working his way all the way in. Mia's face made plain a bone-deep contentment as she sighed joyfully.

"Ohhh, fuck ... there it is. Come here, baby." She pulled my husband down by the neck and they embraced; he began to gently saw in & out of her. Of all the things that had happened tonight -- and all the things yet to come -- this would be the most agonizing.

David maintained an unhurried pace with his hips. Mia clung to the back of his neck, and his forehead was now pressed against hers. They just stared into each other's eyes from three inches away, their bodies perfectly still except for his languid thrusting, like they were communicating in a secret, silent language. It lasted a painfully long time. Finally, Mia moved her hand from behind my husband's neck and used it to cradle the side of his face. She caressed his cheek, and her brow furrowed solemnly.

"David..." she whispered. He kissed her then, and suddenly I was a trespasser in my own home. Earlier they had kissed gleefully, or passionately, or to torment me. Or even with real affection. Now they kissed tenderly, like two broken souls trying to heal each other, frightened of damaging a precious but fragile thing they'd unearthed. I ... can't describe it any better than that.

Eventually the kiss broke and David's head hovered just above Mia's. They smiled fondly as they watched each other for a moment, then David leaned down to kiss the side of her neck, still rocking in and out of her, his face now mostly hidden from me. I thought Mia would take the opportunity to glance over and taunt me with her eyes once more, but I doubt she even remembered I was in the room at that point. Instead she tilted her lips towards my husband and whispered in his ear, far too quietly for the words to reach me. She talked for a long time, more than a minute, and as she did David would occasionally nod, or mumble a reply, or moan. When he lifted his head the talking continued, eyeball to eyeball, still too quiet to make out. David said more now; it was an exchange. Toward the end, she spoke, then David looked over at me for a long few seconds. When he turned back to Mia he nodded, faintly. She smiled, then he smiled. Then they kissed again.

I was enthralled, disoriented, and scared. My sex was on fire, a searing heat radiating out in all directions, hotter by far than ever in my life. My hand, unwilled, continued to stoke that fire, bringing extraordinary physical pleasure. I felt like I was about to cry.

Their talking apparently finished, David began to push in earnest. Mia gasped; she held him by his shoulders as her knees rose up, leaving her feet to dangle in the air and shudder in time with my husband's thrusts. Still they watched each other, moaning and sighing and kissing. It wasn't the frenzied romp from earlier, nor the violent pounding that had followed. Oh God. It wasn't fucking at all: they were making love. Something icy and terrible seemed to pierce the base of my skull and, as before, my treasonous clit responded by vibrating in joy.

It couldn't last long -- David was on the edge. His thrusts became faster and less regular, while he began gasp and grunt out muttered obscenities. I was a vortex of emotions, but for some reason that's the thing that made jealousy shoot to the very top: that moment when I'm pinned beneath my husband as he loses his composure, when he starts panting and grunting and growling feral curses right into my ear -- I'm in love with that moment. Now I was sitting on a fucking chair, and there was David, and ... it should have been mine.

Mia picked up those same cues right away. I'm sure she could feel his cock swelling inside her, a sensation I know so well. She responded with a surge of enthusiasm. Her hands danced all over his body, grasping and petting, before wrapping around him. Her thighs gave him a happy squeeze and her feet eagerly stroked up & down his legs and ass, massaging him. In the end her legs, too, were wrapped around him, urging him on and holding him in. As the pinnacle neared she moaned her encouragement, in the most wanton terms.

"Yes David, ohhh yes David, you're so close, I love it ... Are you gonna cum? Do it, oh fuck, fucking do it ... Do you want to cum in me?" David groaned in surprise, but didn't lose his momentum.

"Ahh! God damn it, really?"

"It's ok, you can cum in me, David. Yes, yes you can, I want you to fill me up, I want it. You fucking deserve it. Fire that shit right where it belongs, baby."

"Fuck ... oh fuck, Mia ... I don't know, I don't know..." Oh, shit. Launching a raw load into a dripping wet pussy might be his favorite thing on the whole fucking Earth, and I'd gotten clean health screenings from everyone before setting the date ... but we'd have to take it on faith that Mia was on birth control. It was an awful idea, and he'd know that if he wasn't blind drunk on lust. But, right now...?

David was wrestling with the angels here -- I whined pitifully from my chair because I saw what was likely to happen. Mia made sure I was right.

"Do you want me to beg you? I'll fucking beg. PLEASE cum in me! Please. Cum in me and make me your slut ... I'll let you fuck me whenever you want, I'll call you Daddy, you'll fucking own me, just cum in me! Do it, do it, fucking do it, cum for me..."

He did. With a conquering roar, my dear husband viciously slammed into the girl below him, three times, then held himself there as he pumped the huge load he'd been building all night into her deepest point. Mia cried out: "Yes! Give it to me! Give it! It's all mine ... mine ... mine..." Her arms and legs, still wrapped around David, tightened into a bear hug -- l watched as her muscles strained to lock him in place.

In my mind's eye I could see his balls heave and contract ... could see a river of his seed flood Mia's insides, racing down her channel to whatever might lay below. It was a horrifying sight -- but also an appallingly erotic one. I felt a frightening and inevitable orgasm bubbling up from my toes, and my brain short-circuited.

When I came to a few seconds later, I found I'd removed my hand from my slick folds. Even my subconscious was afraid to cum without permission.

The lovers were still where I'd left them, catching their breath and grinning ear to ear. They caressed each other and shared a few brief kisses before David rolled off Mia and lay beside her on the bed. She turned her attention back to me.

"Ahh, Kimmyyy," she said in a far-away voice, "was it good for you?" She giggled softly, blissfully. I was too close to catatonic to respond. "Come here, sweetheart; got a little job for you..."

I did as she asked, not even bothering to try and predict what she wanted -- if I was right, would it help? I staggered onto the mattress and looked to Mia for instruction. She reached out to take hold of my husband's semi-hard dick and hold it upright. "Just give him a little polish, ok? Clean him up for me." That thick slab of muscle I've always loved was absolutely drenched in her juices and streaks of cooling semen. I was a deer in the headlights for only a few seconds before Mia continued. "Oh Kimmy, I'd take the opportunity if I were you. I mean, who knows when you're gonna get the chance to play with this thing again..."

I couldn't bear to look at the smirk I knew she was wearing, so I kept my eyes on my assignment and just did it. It was a bittersweet thrill. Exciting, yes, and I could taste David's spunk, which I long ago learned to savor. But mostly what I could taste was Mia's pussy. That was a first, tasting another woman. As I ran my tongue all over my husband, I finally stole a glance over towards Mia. She was distracted: running her fingers across her leaking slit, toying with the cum she'd collected, and immensely pleased with herself. My heart sank into my stomach at the thought of what I might have to do next.

Once David was clean I looked back up at Mia. She smiled and patted the space on the bed between her and my husband. "Good job. Right here, lie down -- it's time for you to cum again. And we're gonna have a little chat." I did as she asked, taking my place in the middle, on my back, with David to my left and Mia on my right. She snuggled right up against me, her face pressed up against the side of my own, so that anything she said would be solely for my benefit. "Ok, Kimmy, you've been a good girl, just like you promised. You go ahead and start playing with yourself." I did.

Then Mia began to whisper poison in my ear. "Oh, Kimmy Kimmy Kimmy ... you fucked up, letting this happen. You've fucked up so bad and you don't even know it. What, did you think this was all fun and games? No-ooo ... he's too good for you, Kimmy. He's too good for you, and now he knows it." A shameful moan passed my lips as I felt a new orgasm on the horizon, far away but fast-approaching. Mia began to run her hand lazily all over my body, stroking and grabbing and pinching, like a child exploring her new toy.

She went on. "You know he's gonna be thinking of me every time he fucks you now, don't you? Every single time, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it anymore. Hope that's ok with you, heheh..." My eyes clenched in fear and anger -- worried that she might be right, offended that she may have stolen something dear from me. Mia noticed. "Don't you take that attitude with me. Shit, I took it easy on you, honey. I could have had you eating my pussy a minute ago, could've shown your husband what you really are. And you would have done it, you dirty bitch. You know you would've. Right? Right? " She tweaked my nipple when I failed to answer the first time, drawing an automatic response.

"Yes!" I croaked out.

"Damn right you would've. You see how nice I am? I'm not even the problem. You know what you should be worried about? You should be worried about who you'll have to bring him next." A tinge of dread shot through me and a pathetic whimper passed my lips. Mia giggled at my expense yet again. "Haha, what, you thought you could get by with the odd FetLife hookup? With strangers? Hell no, that's not where this train goes, sweetie. You're about to get real popular; folks are gonna love getting a call from old Kimmy. Friends, neighbors ... co-workers ... former students." At that I moaned & shuddered and my fingers accelerated all on their own. "That's right, you get it now. And everyone's gonna know. Everyone. Will. Know. And that turns you on more than anything, you sick fuck. That's good, because it's gonna happen."

I was a quivering mass of fear and depraved arousal, each competing with the other for primacy, each getting in the other's way. I'd never been so turned on, but I was too much of an addled mess to get myself off. Mia came to the rescue.

"Oh god, you can't even do this right? Move your fucking hand, we don't have all night," she said. Mia pushed my hand out of the way and took over the manipulation of my clit at a rapid pace; I heard David draw in a sharp breath beside me. I could tell right away that I wouldn't last long, and that was before Mia started in with more of her whispered barbs.

"You know what, Kimmy? Forget what I said earlier: he's too good a fuck to give up. Maybe I'll just keep him for myself. I could do it, too. I know you see it." Keening wails began to flow from me with every breath, as if to confirm what Mia had just said. "That's right, that's the plan ... Congratulations, Kimmy: you just graduated to maid. You better start looking for a new place, some place bigger, something with a guest room. You're gonna be our fucking live-in fluffer. Mmmm, I'm gonna teach you, Kimmy; I'll turn you into a cunt-licking maestro. You're gonna fucking live for it..."

No longer in control of anything, not even my own pussy, I was teetering on the edge of a mind-erasing orgasm. Mia shoved me over the cliff.

"I can make it happen, Kimmy ... that's right, I can even stop you from getting in the way ... Ohhh, Kimmy my dear ... I'll get fucking pregnant ... and good luck getting rid of me then."

My world turned white. A terrible roar filled my ears and electricity shot from my core to my fingertips, a delicious pain. In the distance I could hear a woman screaming -- I was dimly aware that that woman was me.

************-*****************-************

I laid there on the bed, panting and dazed, recuperating. Small aftershocks still rocked my body at frequent intervals, little spasms, the remnants of what was undoubtedly the most powerful orgasm of my life. Once I could breathe again, my eyes fluttered open and I looked around. Staring back at me were David & Mia. I didn't know what to expect, but their smiles were warm and reassuring, and their eyes were filled with genuine concern. David spoke first.

"Hey. You ok?" I offered a weak nod -- that's the most I could manage. David ran his fingers through my hair before taking my hand in his and softly kissing it. We held each other's stare for a moment and a smile spread from his face all the way to mine. I turned back to Mia.

"You're really ok, Mrs. R?" She looked so different all of a sudden. It was as if a switch had been flipped, and the proper relationship between teacher and student restored -- absurdly, she seemed to want my approval. "Maybe it was too much," she said. "I didn't mean to ... I just wanted it to be hot for you, that's all. For both of you. Like we talked about. But, you know, it was hot for me too, and I got off on it, and I guess I got carried away. It was too much, I'm sorry."

"N-no, Mia, d-don't worry," I finally managed, struggling to find my voice. "Ha, I got what I asked for. You were amazing. You're very ... you're very creative. Really, you were amazing. Thank you, for this." I tried my best to show her with my eyes that I meant it. It seemed to work, and she looked relieved. There was an awkward silence, none of us knowing quite what to say or do. Mia spoke first.

"Welp, I should give you two a minute. I'm gonna go freshen up," she said. She rolled off the bed and slowly made her way out to the bathroom. On her way to the door she looked back at us and smiled. "Heh, you guys are a trip..." And then we were alone.

"Hey," David said.

"Hey."

"So ... was it too much? Christ, she really let you have it. I tried to keep up, but it's hard for me, because I ... I just love you so much, Kim. I didn't want to scare you." He looked at me with such tenderness, so unlike the domineering sadist from a few minutes ago. It felt then like I could never actually lose him.

"Oh, David," I started. "I wanted it to be scary, remember? And it was. But it was also incredible. Thank you. For everything." I held his face in my hand and kissed him. "But what about you? Are you alright? I wanted you to like it, too."

"I'm fine, Kim. Seeing you so out of your mind with arousal, I'll never forget that, ever. It was sexy because you were there, that's all."

"Come on, it's alright," I said. "I wanted to you to want her. I wanted you to get lost in the moment ... to forget about me for a minute." David stared off into space for a time. Finally he was able to respond.

vzb
vzb
617 Followers