A Wife Learns Her Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vzb
vzb
626 Followers

"I did, I guess. But just for a minute, I swear. Kim, you're the sexiest woman in the world, and no one could ever replace you. I hope knowing that doesn't ruin it for you." We lay there for a little bit, staring into each other, caressing, occasionally kissing. Eventually he was able to ask the question I could see had been turning in his mind. "So what ... what was she saying to you at the end there? I couldn't really make it out, but it seemed pretty, I don't know ... it sounded vicious."

"It was nothing," I told him. "Just dirty talk. It's fine. It was good. It's ... what I needed." He nodded as if he understood; whether he did or not, I couldn't say. "And, uh, what about you? When she was whispering into your ear, and you were ... what were you talking about?"

"Oh. Um, the same. Nothing really, just dirty talk." He looked uncomfortable, maybe guilty. I guess neither of us were quite ready to say everything out loud. But he tried. "I ... I can tell you. It didn't mean anything. She just talked about how--"

"Shhh, it's alright," I stopped him. "Maybe it's better if I don't know."

"Better?"

"... Hotter." I giggled and looked away like I was joking, but that really is what I meant.

Mia came back in; she was in a good mood, all smiles. "Wow. This was really something. You guys should talk it over, but if you ever wanted to get together again, I'm pretty sure I could be persuaded." She was looking at us both, but then she locked eyes with me and winked. That simple gesture sent a shiver through my whole body and I heard myself lightly moan. Between her wink and my husband's caresses, I somehow found myself dangerously turned on yet again.

Mia started to gather her clothes. Without really thinking, I stopped her. "You know, it's getting late. If you want you can stay here tonight, with us." David looked at me quizzically. He mouthed, you sure? I nodded -- I think I was sure. Mia seemed pleased.

"Really? Ok, that'd be great! I'll be right back." She walked out the bedroom door and turned left, down the hall. We could hear her open the linen closet and rummage around inside. Now we both wore a quizzical look.

"Wait, is she..." I started.

"Yeah," David answered. "I guess she's gonna make up the couch?"

"I guess so. Honestly, I sort of thought she might share the bed with us."

"Well yeah, that's what I thought you meant." David thought for a second and seemed satisfied. "Look, she doesn't want to overstep. It means you picked well." We shared a kiss and a smile as we waited for our guest to come say goodnight. A minute later she returned; she was holding some sheets and a spare pillow.

"Alright, Kim; here you go," she said brightly. We both stared at her, not quite understanding. "Come on, let's go. I mean, if I'm staying over, then you're on the couch." She said this like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh, um, haha, I don't know," David began. Apparently he wasn't quite ready to kick his wife out of her marital bed. "I mean, we ..." He turned to me for support, only to find that I was already climbing out of bed to grab a shirt and some underwear. "Kim?"

I returned to his side, leaned down, and kissed him. "It's ok," I said. "See? You were right: I picked well." As I passed by Mia she handed me the bedding, then leaned in to kiss me on the cheek and pat my ass.

"Good girl, Kimmy," she whispered.

I smiled at her demurely and made my way out to the living room. Behind me, I heard a door close.

Thanks for reading. If you liked this story, please let me know -- feedback really is appreciated.

Many thanks to Stubbypinhead and MorbidOrb (and others) for their help with the title and the characters' names -- MorbidOrb's series ("Sara's Depraved Temptations") is pure fire, and you should go bookmark it right now.

Literotica authors veronique1983 and samson801 each directly inspired one line in this story; be sure to check out their respective submissions, it's great stuff.

If you're waiting on Part 2 of "82 Nights," that's up next, but it'll probably take a while.

vzb
vzb
626 Followers