All Comments on 'A Wife Never Tells Pt. 02'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
arwyvernarwyvernalmost 7 years ago
So true of many situations

No one can blame you here for being seduced by a handsome stranger, but you reap what you sow sometimes.

You probably had the best and most exciting sex ever with jack, forbidden fruit always tastes better, doesn't it.

I wish jack had been me, I'd have loved to experience you, and if I'd been Sam, I think after my initial shock I'd have been VERY turned on by what you did.

Nothing excites me more than a wife that really enjoys sex, especially spur of the moment sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic story!

A bit too contrived at the end where Heather gets her man and she gets fucked over; but it was probably more accurate than not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pleasantly Surprised

This was a lot better than I thought it would be. Glad to see a pretty good realistic revenge.

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago
What comes around....

She should have said NO...

Now look at her. Tisk tisk

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Same story every time. Wife cheats, hubby divorces her immediately, has new hot babe. Wife ends up alone with no life. Never, ever happens like that. Wish someone would write a story with a realistic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She fucked her best friend over royally, and her husband as well

now she's sad about what came from her actions

pinch her?

no.

leave her to suffer. it's what she earned. let her enjoy it in full measure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I don't understand what you mean timriv

Maybe you mean the author has that pattern?

I'v read tons of these cheating wives stories and there are many many categories and sub-categories.

This one is cliche', but people love it. And why not? It feels good to read from the victim's pov.

Another chiche' is both spouses separate and find new lovers to marry, but they're never as happy as they were.

Another is the husband is never happy again, and wife despite being a cheating cunt does okay for herself.

Lots of endings.

The MOST common is honestly cuck shit. Wife cheats, husband is either cool with it, accepts it while crying over it, or never finds out. Wife is super happy. The focus is either solely on how awesome the sex is, or how miserable the cuck is. That's the most common as you will see 2-6 appear daily. Once a week you'll find a story like this....maybe.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
@timriv

you are the biggest moron in this galaxy

why would any sane man keep a cheating slut so she could do it again and again

unless he was a wimp like you ang gets his jollies watching his wife with other men while wearing his cock cage

wouild you like me to fuck your wife while you watched you sick moron then you can forgive her and i can make her my slut and cut you off completly while you pay the bills and give her money that she can spend on me ........ LMFAO

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

I really enjoyed this. Well written and played out.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
"Realistic Ending"

Seems to me when people say "realistic ending" they meaning a really boring ending where nothing happens. Or something they saw happen to a friend of theirs. Just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it can't happen.

People find new loves all the time. Some people sulk for a year. This stuff happens a lot. "Realistic Ending" tired of hearing that. Not every ending is the same. The same thing doesn't happen to every person. Everyone is different. Normal to one person is not normal to another.

Story was very good.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 5 years ago
Great ending!

It sure is nice to read a story where the cheated on husband ends up with the better end. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ending..

...I can understand. A good man is hard to find.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 5 years ago
well deserved

i don t condone the husband s actions as he was still married to the bitch

but i am glad the bitch gets to live a lonely long life with regret

would of been 5 stars had he not fucked heather

but i hate cheaters no matter the gender so 1 tiny little star and a bunch of limp dicks

OnethirdOnethirdabout 5 years ago
Good for the gander

Going the BTB route is a guaranteed way to get lots of 5 star ratings from the moral trolls on this website. The fiction that husbands are the pure and faithful paragons and the wives are jezebels is basically why we have females in burkas in some places. So, the wife is seduced on a trip by an improbably handsome guy, eh? You think husbands are immune to the same kind of thing? Nope. The fact that he’s easily seduced at the story’s conclusion demonstrates this. I don’t really see why the wife didn’t step in and stop the seduction. Would have saved much heartache, maybe.

266xxyz266xxyzabout 5 years ago
Great!

I really liked the story and Karma being paid out in this life time. I believe it is far more difficult to forgive a woman that strayed than it is a man. Few people agree with me on that but...fuk 'em.

There is a similar story, long one of my faves but, for me, there was no closure and a lengthy reconciliation but many people liked it and who am I to argue? For me, this had a closure that I thought a better ending. I would have liked a little more dialogue between Sam and Jane but hey! This worked for me. You're on my fave list as both author and story. Lucky you I guess. :)) 5 *

I'm in it for the story not professionalism, tho there are many here that are bothprofessional and great story tellers. The effect a story has, the conflict and resolution are what I enjoy the most My ex-wife told me long ago..." Don't get even, stay even." I think that's the best way to work things out. Thanks for the read.

O..Saw this was in Erotic Couplings. I think it belongs in LW...but whadda I know?

schulz777schulz777almost 5 years ago
good ending

5 starrs

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

Great ending! The whore ex-wife ended up bitter and alone, while the husband traded up.

Regarding Timriv's comments about it never happening. He's wrong. Of the four friends/family members that I know that got divorced, the men all remarried younger women (the husband's were the innocent party in the divorces).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Karma,Baby!

The cunt got what was coming to her,and if truth be told,Karma would have also taken out Heather and Sam with fatal doses of Aids! ~ This story was NOT sexy,just pathetic!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Sad but true

She fell for an age old scam, well written and well done. 5 stars.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Sadly, my wife and I have seen this type of scenario play out countless times......

We own a couple of small businesses that I run. We do not allow our employees to risk their marriages over other employees. Single employees are on their own, but I do sit down every new hire and tell them how I expect them to act with their fellow employees and at the offices/shops. Call it a "Morals Clause" if you will. We pay our employees much more than any other local small-town businesses, even easily eclipsing the manufacturing plants. Because of this, we have only had one instance where I needed to fire a female employee over a "Morals" issue.

Our employees know if they had to go elsewhere for work, they and their families would not be treated nearly as well and their pay would be cut somewhere between 1/3-1/2 of what we pay them. Including the benefits package, they would take a huge hit. We include the employee's families in many things we do as I believe family is the most important thing in the world.

The young lady in question that I needed to fire was in her late 20's, recently divorced, stunningly beautiful, very smart (book-wise, not street-wise, even though she thought she was) and had a body built for sin. She made the grave error of flirting, then out-right hitting on me. She made the mistake of stripping naked in my office while I had stepped out and when I returned she told me exactly how things were going to be. If I didn't play ball, well........ people talk, rumors are born.

What she didn't realize is that I have a camera system with audio in my office at this particular business. It's a Firearms Store and Training Center so we have cameras EVERYWHERE. I actually teared up a little because I did like this girl in a friend/employee type of way. She did a great job and knew her stuff and I thought she would fit in nicely, but I was wrong.

I picked up my phone and called my accounting/records keeping/HR lady to come to my office immediately and the girl stood there stunned. I don't know if she was stunned because she had been turned down for sex, something I think rarely if ever happened or because she realized she had fucked up and just lost her great job.

When she asked me what I was doing, I told her how sad I was and how both myself and the company were going to miss her but she had fucked up. She told me the rumor mill would run wild when the lady I called got there and found her naked in my office. I then pointed out the somewhat hidden cameras in my office and I told her to get dressed and get ready to get her things and leave. I also told her that the tape and audio of her actions would be shown to my assistant manager who basically ran the place and the lady we were waiting for. The blood ran completely from her face and she was actually dressed before the lady I called got to the office lol.

She left the building without saying a word and within a week she had moved 90 miles away to Fargo.

My wife has been a Registered Nurse at our local hospital for many years and I also spend a lot of time there as well as I am also a Fire Fighter/Paramedic for our local small town Fire Dept. We have seen and heard about all kinds of acts of infidelity among those working at and for the hospital and the attached medical clinic over the years. Include some of the sales reps from medical supply companies as well as contract techs and hospitals/clinics are a damn den of iniquity.

I don't know why the people still have and try to hide their affairs since they ALWAYS get caught. The Doctors, especially the contract ER Doctors that come here from other areas can be some of the worst offenders along with the occasional Male Nurse that gets hired.

My poor wife is usually the first target on their radar as even a bit older, she is still head-turning hot. This happens until either they meet me or one of the other employees clues them in as to why they should keep only a professional relationship with my wife. I am 6'7" 265 lbs of all, still chiseled muscle. I also grew up in a family that owned a Taekwondo and Brazillian Jui Jitsu Studio so I am a Black Belt in both. I was also a longtime member of the National Guard that is located right next to the hospital including 4 tours in beautiful, sunny, Iraq.

Because of this being an area made up of very tight small communities/towns that are located within a very short distance of one another, I had served with dozens of men and women from our area when we went over to Iraq. After several years the stories of mine and others I served with have grown to virtually myth status steeped in the expansion of the truth from drunken stories being told at the local bars, conjecture, local pride, and hero worship. Us soldiers, being awarded several medals while in combat, only helps to fuel those stories.

There is one story in particular that has floated around and grossly expanded in lore in the local area and hospital for years. Apparently, I was engaged in hand to hand combat with 6 Hajis in a building with nothing more than my authentic antique Bowie Knife (which I NEVER carried in combat and only hangs on my wall at home) and my bare hands. I proceeded to kill 4 of them with the Bowie Knife, broke another one's neck with my bare hands (yes, I know how to do it, but it isn't as easy like they make it look in the movies, in fact, it's very hard) and the last one I ended up biting him in his Jugular because my Bowie knife broke off in Haji #4, (the same Bowie knife that remember, is STILL hanging on my wall and undamaged) LOL.

Disclaimer: I have never been engaged in a hand to hand combat situation with ANY enemy combatants. We have M4's for a reason, they have AK's for a reason and we all simply just shot at each other rather than risking a hand to hand fight lol. Not to mention all of our gear we carried, including the Chicken Plates (protective sheets of armor that inserts into our Interceptor Body Armor System), made it damn hard to fight hand to hand not to mention you would tire out very easily. We did clear some buildings that had enemy fighters in it, but I was never alone and either they would fight us or they would often surrender when they realized they were outnumbered and had no other option.

Because I refuse to discuss any specifics of combat action over there and I have tried repeatedly and failed to end the "Myth" stories, I simply just smile and walk away when someone brings one of them up, especially the outlandish one I described. I will NOT add fuel to them any longer. Some take this approach as confirmation of the story and in a way, it's ok if it keeps the Male Predators my wife works with, at bay. Add to that a few bar fights I have been in over the years (there is the occasional fool that wants to see how tough I really am compared to the stories), where I have been forced to disable an attacker, some of which end up in that very hospital only to increase and validate the stories.

There was only one Doctor who came up on the weekends in the ER from Minneapolis and lasted just a couple of weeks that didn't understand that my wife was off-limits to him. He made the fatal mistake of not only putting his hands on my wife after she told him to repeatedly stop it, he arrogantly told her he was going to fuck her and she was going to love it and be begging him for it. He even brought me up and suggested I would like to watch how a "Real Man" fucks a woman and what a "Real Cock" looks like LOL.

I guess nobody told him that my wife is a Black Belt in both Taekwondo and Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu as well LOL. She is a bigger badass than I will ever be and she has the Hardware to back it up. The biggest ones are a Gold Medal at the Pan Am Games and 2 World Championships in BJJ. LOL.

After the ass-kicking she gave him, out came the nasty side of my wife and the humiliation she leveled on him. Yanking his bottom scrubs down to expose his 5" Penis, she laughed and asked him why he thought she would want to severely Down-grade from my much thicker and 10" Cock to his teeny weeny LOL. Then she pulled out her phone and asked him if he wanted to see a picture of it LOL. He resigned that same night LOL.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

The cheater got hers, the smart ass. Good to see her suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bad ending

I did not like the ending. Heather was not in love with Sam or Jack. She was only jealous of Jane. So she should not end up with a good guy, no matter what Jane did. So Sam dumps his wife who cheated on him once for a woman who was supposed to have been "mounted more than horse"?? She was hots for Jack. And then went after Sam. She was the one who went and tattled to the husband?? What a "friend" to have.

And she gets the guy?? Really??

That's some kind twisted story.

The husband left her makes sense. Him getting with Heather does not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Who would want to pinch

such a well used and abused ass anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Jane got HERS after she got HIS. All good looking people, male or female seem to do this. She hd the world by the ass and threw it away herself. I'm glad I'm ugly, never had temptation like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The perfect sunset for a well told tale of crime and punishment

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago
A great example that "only your friends can betray you."

After Heather's first date with Jack, she could have clued Jane into Jack's M.O.

Instead, H lets it happen, then tells Jane to confess, THEN RUNS to Sam to tell him all about it.

Clearly, Jane was right to hide Sam until landing him.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Great ending...

The cheating bitch got hers

5/5

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

Well, as in many such stories I'm missing the punishment for Jack. He is an asshole and should be punished too.

On the other hand I see RAAC. Jane was played by an expert if she would have come home and confessed before Heather told Sam I see them still married, maybe with counseling.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars -

The skanky slut got exactly what she deserved.

At least there is nothing holding her back during the next convention, or the next, or the next, etc., etc., etc.

Jack needed a good thrashing and nut busting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do all of these wives that have been married for 15 to 25 years think it's OK to cheat on their husbands? Is it the kids ages? What line of crap are they being fed that will cause them to give up "everything", as they have to know they're going to loose what they had. Not to mention that while it might seem fun, or they just don't know any better they're cuckolding their husbands. My mother in law did that to her husband 45+ years ago, and I don't think my wife understood it when he hung himself in the garage where she (MIL) parked her car every night. Now she's all crippled up and alone. I knew what she did, but I'm not saying anything to anyone else that I know about it. They were a couple that had been married 15 years before she started stepping out on him. I still haven't told my wife all these years later.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

What a great story!!! i gave it 5 stars. Jane had it all with Sam and a great marriage and she threw it all away for a fling with Jack. Heather had read Jack right. He liked the chase with married women. When he tired of one, he just tossed her away and went looking for the next challenge. Heather ended up with Jane's husband, Sam, and from the picture that Jane saw on Facebook, they looked very happy. Jack had dumped Jane as soon as she got divorced from Sam and moved on to another married woman. Now Jane is alone and regretting what she did but realizing there was no going back. She created her own nightmare and now had to live in it. Great story.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Makes Me Go "Hmmmmm"

Paper thin characters. Excess screaming (in ALL CAPS) during sex. Wife who fails to interrupt her hubby and BFF as they go slutty. A hubby who trades in a decades long marriage partner who has gone rogue-slut for a backstabbing BFF regular slut. One girl got hit with the Martian Slut Ray as a teenager, the other after decades of marriage. And we call it good karma? No winners and no heroes in this tome.

BTW, "your" is a possessive pronoun indicating ownership, while "you're" is a contraction of "you are" which indicates action or state-of-being. These are not interchangeable and misused here about 99% of the time. An easy fix for a proofreader.

The author show great promise and his skills improve with his later submissions. Thanks for the work and putting it out there!

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was very good story it’s a proven fact one night of lost can destroy a future of love

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well it was bound to happen ure supposed best friend has been after ure husband since she met him yes u did wrong cheating AND choosing ure best friend there meant to help u not destroy ure relationship she should of given u the chance to tell him first an a side how the hell did she beat u home

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author understands young adults quite well, but doesn't aappear to be familiar with the 45-&-over crowd.

Stick with what you know.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 2 years ago

So based on what Heather told him and his "gut" feeling he thought it was ok to fuck Heather..what a hypocrite, he;s no better than his wife. No suprises here but I did manage to read it through...four stars.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Nelson from the Simpson's = HA-HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow some women here

Instead of admitting that what Jane did was wrong they are saying Sam did the wrong by fucking her best friend

At the end no matter what happens women can be wrong

One thing for i am proud that i am guy and i am not part of that gender and i can't go that down

No matter what you say but women are the worst mistake god ever committed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So he believes his wife’s supposed best friend whose got a crush on him before asking his wife obviously there was no trust to begin with

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

So typical of these types of stories, the wife has the perfect faithful husband for whatever reason she forgets her marriage vows and cheats, then in the end after he dumps her for her cheating, he takes up with her former best friends and sits alone contemplating how she had it all and threw it all away for a stupid and unfulfilling roll in the hay. And then to make matters worse even Jack didn't want her. As they say karma is a bitch. 4 stars.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Its been a while since this unskilled hack wrote, lets pray to Jesus J Trump that he remains gone. Oh wait, Im not a phony Christian so I dont recognize him as Jesus. My bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Random sex scenes tied together with a web of clichés, in search of a story. These stinkers need to be about 2500-3000 words, total, lest they're just a waste of time. The scenes are endlessly repeating like the background in the old cartoon chase scenes. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a story, my gosh, I just loved it specially the way you mentioned ❤ and of course with the consequences 😍 it's only possible from a matured writer. The story never felt boring and you never missed to touch the base of an sordid affair, revenge and a sweet ending mixed with sorrow and bitterness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WONDERFUL STORY! It's a shame Jane couldn't read the writing on the wall. Jack was just a pussy hound. What he needs, is for a husband beat him nearly to death. Maybe Jane has learned and next time she may think of her perfect life- and the consequences when you brazenly screw it up...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written, a fun read. Excellent comeuppance for a cheating wife. I would have liked to read much more detail about the ultimate confrontation between Sam and Jane, to see Jane’s horror while hearing how she hurt Sam, her deadening realization that she had indeed thrown her marriage away, and then her sickening comprehension that Jack was indeed nothing but a pussyhound and he was dropping her, too. This author, who truly writes well, needs to learn about the importance of the denouement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IRL wives get their due, be it being stuck with a man who is so feckless he takes it, being stuck with a man who hardly can touch her but he's 20 years in and doesn't know how to feel, being stuck with a man who hates them for the kids, revenge affairs, or being divorced and on the dating market with their best years behind them and two kids to boot. You never see a story that depicts it. Big ups. On this site they are all cucks that just love it or dopes that can't sniff it out. You know when a woman loves you and when her heart isn't in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Karma indeed. But only worth 3 stars as a story:

What a set of miserable excuses for her fall in the first place:

1) She said herself that the alcohol was watered down, so what's with the "unsteady on her feet bit"

2) He has all the ladies there a twitter yet he homes in on a 50 year old married woman, albeit a somewhat well maintained one, ignoring all the other fillies and she doesn't smell a rat (proverbial and real)

3) "I wanted you from the moment I first saw you"...notice the "wanted" as if she were some kind of product for his use and she again doesn't catch on

4) Walking to her room with a strange man who has already moved in and kissed her once...which bit of that passes the "husband test?"

5)As for Sam...a walking wimp...he could easily have examined her intimately after the second Jack session yet he didn't do so, even in view of his suspicions....and as per too many stories he gets lucky and finds solace with a new love....as if.

6) And Jack doesn't get any pain at all....we don't even hear if Sam named him in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Heather and Jack are both villians in this story. Sam is not much better as quickly as he fell into Heather's will used pussy. Jane was at least drunk and being pursued by an expert, Sam wasn't drunk. Jane just letting Heather seduce Sam is not likely either. In the end, Sam, Jane, and Heather should all been alone. Jane should have arranged an "accident" for Jack where he permanently loses the use of his penis.

Mfj

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 1 year ago

What a well written story. Lots of action. Great sex scenes. Hey folks, it's fiction, as in "it didn't really happen." Stop trying to judge what Jane should have done. She didn't do anything. She doesn't exist. It's just entertainment. Nothing more. An easy 5-😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Average story of a clueless,cheating twat.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh that's fucking priceless!!! Hahaha

someoneothersomeoneother11 months ago

No one is a hero here. Sam and Heather are as despicable as as Jack and the wife because they are having sex before the married couple have even separated. In fact, Sam does not really know what happened as he never gave Jane a chance to explain.

The story and comments only confirm the hypocrisy of many LW authors and readers -- wife should be burned at the stake but husband's actions are always understandable.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Umm she stood by and watched Heather fuck her husband. Divorce or not that seems ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cummingisiderher is so full of shit it's laughable. He only has 10", hell got him by 2", asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Confusing and sad.

Exciting one night stands, swapping rivals, divorce.

Is that what Eric Fromm meant when he wrote "Escape From Freedom"? The desire to live freely without commitments and responsibility so as to avoid uncomfortable and painful consequences?

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Well,... she got what she wanted - freedom.... what a cost!! Somebody needs to make Jack a eunich!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A much better ending than I was expecting.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful ending, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stupid People/Stupid Games/Stupid Prizes

Burma Shave!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Serves her right. Good ending to a miserable part 1,

Missing was Jack getting his ass kicked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES