A Wife’s Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll show you in a little while," she said. "I'd do it myself, but I wouldn't want to get 'dirty as fuck'." She said, subtly alluding to what Ethan had said about her to his colleagues a few days before.

She felt so naughty, it wasn't the kind of language she'd ever used outside the bedroom and she knew it didn't make her seem very lady-like. Ethan looked a little confused, but didn't seem to catch on to her comment.

"Well we wouldn't want that would we?" He said. She felt that he knew she was flirting with him, but probably knowing she was married and the fact he was essentially an employee of hers, made him hold back.

Knowing that a few subtle hints wern't going to work, Victoria finished her wine, took a deep breath and blurted out something that she couldn't believe had come out of her mouth.

"So you'd fuck my brains out would you?" She said, half regretting it before it had even left her mouth.

"Pardon?" Ethan replied, pretending not to realise he'd been rumbled.

"You know, the other day, before I brought in your refreshments, you were saying that I was 'dirty as fuck' that I was an 'older bird' and that you'd 'fuck my brains out'" She held up her hand to use quotation marks in a sarcastic manner.

Ethan stood up. "Oh I'm so sorry Mrs Stoneman, I wasn't aware you were there and I..."

"I could have you fired for that you know," Victoria interrupted. "I could call you boss and tell him that you and your friends think its funny to talk about a woman behind her back in such a vulgar way." she continued in a calm, assertive tone, still sitting casually, crossed legged on the counter.

"Please don't, I didn't mean any offence, I can't affford to lose my job." Ethan pleaded, sounding a little panicked.

"Did you mean it?" Victoria asked.

"Of couse not, I mean you're a very attractive woman, but I wouldn't... you know."

"You wouldn't fuck my brains out?" she said with a purposeful pout.

"Well, I... um. Look I'm sorry, what can I do to make it up to you? I'll do some jobs for free or whatever you want. Just don't tell my boss, please."

"Are you a man if your word?" Victoria asked him, enjoying the control she had over the situation.

"Of course." Said Ethan

"Then prove it. You said you wanted to fuck my brains out, so if you don't want me to report you to your boss, then you jolly well better come here and prove you're a man of your word," she said, slowly uncrossing her legs to show her naked pussy to him.

Ethan stood up and put his glass of beer on the side. Victoria could feel the excitement building up inside her as she watched him slowly make his way over to her. He gazed down at her bare, open legs and back to her face. "You want me to fuck you?" he asked confidently.

Victoria reached her legs out around his waste and ushered him closer until the fabric of his work pants touched the bare skin on her inner thighs. "Yes I do," she said in an assertive tone, whist touching his chest. "And it better be good."

Ethan grabbed her legs and pulled her close to him, while she moved her arm up to his head and pulled his head towards hers. They kissed passionately whilst Victoria frantically tugged open Ethan's belt and undid his trousers. "Let's see if it's as big as they say," she said excitedly, putting her hand inside his underpants and pulling his thick, semi erect cock out.

"Well?" Ethan seemed to ask, noticing she had paused for a second with his cock in her hand.

Victoria looked flushed, she cleared her throat and looked from Ethan to his cock and back again, not quite believing how big it was. "Okay, that thing is huge." She said, breaking into a big grin from ear to ear.

She began to play with Ethan's cock enthusiastically while kissing him as he ran his big hands over her breasts, before zipping down the back of her dress and setting them free.

Victoria let out a long sigh as her new, soon to-be lover, kissed his way down her neck towards her beautiful tits, taking one of her dark, erect nipples in his mouth as he did so. His other hand began to wander up the inside of her leg towards her aching pussy.

Her soft sighs soon became moans of pleasure as he ran his thumb over her clit and slid a finger inside her, by now, very wet pussy.

Victoria moaned with pleasure as this man began to finger her, a man she thought to be around twenty years her junior, a man who more importantly, wasn't her husband. The thought that she was essentially being unfaithful to her husband added that extra bit of zest to the situation and she kept thinking about what she would say to him when she saw him.

"Shall we take this upstairs?" Victoria managed to ask, in between groans of pleasure at Ethan's touch.

As she confidently, yet slowly led him up the stairs and along the corridor Victoria wondered if she should use the guest bedroom, or if she should let Ethan have her for the first time in her marital bed. A shiver of excitement came over her as she opted to choose the bed she slept in with her husband.

She opened the door to her large bedroom, sat up on her king sized bed and beckoned Ethan to join her. "Nice room," he said, taking a look around.

"Now, where were we?" Victoria asked in her best sexy voice, before recommencing the foreplay.

Ethan, who had now become much more confident and sure of himself, put his hands in under Victoria and pulled her legs down so she was laying flat on the bed. He climbed on top of her and lifted her half-undone dress up over her head.

She could tell that Ethan was impressed by her nakedness as he looked her over with a lust in his eye that she was grateful for. He brushed his big hand over her breast and ran it slowly down the side of her body.

She returned the act of undressing by pulling Ethan's t-shirt off to reveal his impressively toned body. He had just enough chest hair to look manly, but not over the top. Victoria admired his tort pecks and six-pack for a second before he began to kiss his way down her naked body, towards the neatly trimmed strip of hair that covered her pubic bone.

Victoria moaned uncontrollably as she felt the tip of Ethan's tongue touch her clit for the first time. He slowly licked her up and down, eagerly sucking her wetness in as he worked his mouth across her pussy. She tried her best to refrain from climaxing as he licked her, mainly because she knew she'd be a mess once he was inside her.

"My turn," Victoria said, indicating for Ethan to turn over. She couldn't wait to taste him and feel his cock between her lips. She flicked her tongue up the inside of his leg and over his big balls, before working it slowly up the long, thick, stiffening shaft of his dick.

As her mouth reached the tip of Ethan's cock she detected the slightest hint of pre cum, before sinking her head down and taking as much as she could in her mouth.

Victoria seemed in awe of Ethan's cock, she stroked and sucked it excitedly, trying her best to stay in control of the situation, as she suspected her authority would dwindle somewhat once he had his cock inside her. She studied his thickness in the afternoon sunlight of her bedroom, before sliding slowly up the bed and lying beside him.

"Fuck me!" she requested, before turning away from Ethan and allowing him to feel the soft skin of her arse cheeks with his big manly hands. She felt like she was handing over the control to him, by letting him have her from behind.

Ethan slid a hand under her and propped her up from behind, touching her soaking wet cunt as he did so, Victoria took a deep breath as she felt him begin to place himself behind her. The tip of his cock felt like nothing she had ever experienced.

Victoria bit down on her pillow and let out a muffled scream of sheer ecstasy as she felt the penis of a man, who wasn't her husband, penetrate her for the first time in more than twenty years. Her control over the situation had vanished the instant she felt the tip of Ethan's large cock enter her and take her to a place she had seldom been before.

Her moans became almost constant, as he slowly eased himself inside her, while her wetness accommodated his girth and allowed him to fully penetrate her. Victoria turned to look lustfully into her lovers eyes as he began to fuck her from behind.

Thoughts of her husband were now far from her mind, despite the fact she was being taken by another man in her marital bed, and Victoria began to really let go, confidently pushing back onto Ethans cock and encouraging him to fuck her faster.

Quickly taking the hint, Ethan grabbed onto Victoria's hips and increased his rhythm, her muffled yells of excitement were enough to tell him she was more than enjoying herself.

It wasn't long before Victoria began to feel the familiar waves of orgasm come over her. The moment she felt Ethan's hand rub her clit as he rammed himself into her, she almost blacked out with excitement.

Victoria screamed into the pillow as she had the most powerful orgasm of her life, she could feel every last inch of Ethans penis filling her tight little pussy and she trembled with euphoria as he slowed down and allowed her to recover.

"Fuck," she said uncharacteristicly, as Ethan eased himself out of her and allowed her to turn around and embrace him. She looked into his beautiful dark eyes as he entered her again.

This time she could admire his taught chest and big manly arms as he fucked her. She couldn't believe what was happening and she gave an excited little giggle as her husband momentarily popped into her head.

That thought didnt last long though, because before she knew it, Ethan was banging her for all she was worth again. She kept eye contact with him as he fucked her, trying her best to stay in control this time, but her sheer lustful horniness quickly took over and she soon felt herself on the brink of orgasm once more.

"Oh my god," she yelled as he fucked her, no pillow to muffle her moans this time. The thickness of Ethan's cock seemed to rub against her clit as he entered her, causing her to orgasm so much quicker than usual.

Victoria came louder than ever as her lover thust into her dripping wet vagina with all the vigour of the athletic, twenty-something

man he was. She has never felt anything like it in her life, the sheer size of his penis filling her up was amazing.

Before she could fully recover, she realised Ethan was about to cum too, she felt him grab her legs noticed his breathing intenify as he continued to fuck her. She watched in amazement as someone, other than her husband came inside her for the first time in decades.

Victoria locked her legs around Ethan and encouraged him to ejaculate deep inside her as she looked longingly into his eyes. The lust completely outweighed the guilt in that moment and she enjoyed every last second of it.

Ethan climbed off and collapsed beside her and let out a breath before casually getting up and pulling his jeans on. Victoria smiled as she watched his large, softening cock disappear into his underwear.

"Well that was fun," she said as her lover wiped his brow.

"I take it you're not going to call my boss now?" Ethan joked confidently.

"Not right now, but i might require your assistance again before your work is complete here." Victoria replied with a cheeky smile.

As confident as she appeared to Ethan, inside Victoria was shaking like a leaf. She collapsed on the bed and let out a long sigh, after he had given her a kiss goodbye and left her alone in her bedroom.

Victoria stood, slightly breathless at the window and watched as her new lover's van disappeared down the long private road that lead away from her property and out of sight.

She lent on the windowsill with her head in her hands and tried to compose herself, her legs felt like jelly from the multiple orgasms she'd just received and she was visibly shaking.

As she looked up she noticed her husbands car pull into sight and slowly wind its way towards the house. "Shit." She said to herself looking at her watch, obviously not realising the time.

The couple of hours she'd spent with Ethan had seemed like minutes in the throes of passion and there she was, standing dishevelled, in her satin robe. Her hair a perfect mess and no doubt smelling of sex.

Victoria began to panic slightly and she dashed upstairs to tidy the bedroom. She finished making the bed, although she didn't have time to strip the sheets, trying her best to disguise the fact that another man had been there.

She had just stepped out of her nightgown and grabbed some jeans from the wardrobe when the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs became clearer and the bedroom door creaked ajar.

"Hi," said Victoria pulling up her jeans quickly to hide the dampness of her knickers. Her tits were bare for her husband to see as he appeared at the bedroom door.

"Hello darling," replied Victoria's husband Stephen, he gave her a surprised look as if to ask why she was semi-naked at this time of day.

"Long story." Victoria said with a nervous laugh, before pulling a top over her head to cover her tits, she didn't have time to find a bra and the hardness of her nipples showed though the thin white t-shirt she'd hurriedly chosen.

She nervously turned her cheek as her husband went to kiss her and quickly disappeared into the en-suite bathroom to fix herself.

It wasn't that she wanted to hide her affair from her husband, after all she knew he wanted it, perhaps nearly as much as her. She was just so nervous about telling him and she had imagined it to be erotic and sexy, before bed and completely on her terms, rather than him catching her in the post coitus mess she was currently in.

"Are you okay Vic?" Her husband enquired from the bedroom, you're acting rather strange."

Victoria took a breath and replied "Yeah, fine, I'll be out in a moment."

She washed her face, fixed her hair and sprayed some perfume round, before returning to the bedroom. "Sorry," She said. "I had a few wines at lunch, made me feel a bit flushed."

Stephen shot her a look that gave her the impression he had an idea what she'd been up to.

"Why don't you have a lie down while I make dinner honey?" He said thoughtfully putting his arm round his wife's waste and kissing her.

This time she kissed him back passionately before taking him up on his offer to cook dinner while she rested.

She woke an hour or so later to the smell of something cooking downstairs. She felt much better and more confident so she had a quick shower before popping herself into a short, blue evening dress and heading down to Stephen.

She rejoined her husband in the kitchen and began to set the table for dinner.

"The workmen were late tonight weren't they? Stephen remarked.

"Oh I hadn't noticed." Victoria said. She had an idea she'd been rumbled.

"Yes, I saw passed one of them leaving as I drove in." He said.

Victoria's heart was beating faster at the thought she was soon to confess to her husband that she'd had another man in her bed.

"Been drinking beer have you?" Stephen asked, with a slight smile on his face as he stood at the stove.

"Sorry?" Victoria replied, a little taken aback. She saw him nod his head in the direction of the open beer bottle Ethan had been drinking from earlier, which was still sitting on the counter. Stephen knew his wife never drank beer.

Victoria, feeling more confident and playful now, decided to toy with her husband. "Maybe, or maybe it was someone else," she said with a cheeky smile.

She could tell that her husband was dying for her to tell him everything, she knew him too well. But he was trying to play it cool.

Stephen dished up the food and the both sat at the table. He poured Victoria out some more wine, as if she hadn't had enough. An awkward silence fell, which had seldom happened in their twenty years of marriage.

Not being able to take the tension anymore, finally Victoria spoke.

"So, how was your day dear?"

"I'm more interested to find out how your day was." Stephen replied quickly. "I can only imagine it was rather eventful."

"I don't know what you mean." His wife lied coyly, with a wicked smile.

"Oh, I think you do," he said. "Tell me everything."

Victoria finished her last mouthful, stood up slowly and pushed her chair in, all the while looking into her husband's eyes.

She walked seductively around to Stephen's side of the table. Then, moving his empty plate out of the way, she hopped up and perched her bum on the table where the plate had been.

Stephen looked longingly into his wife's eyes as she propped her left leg upon his shoulder, allowing her dress to ride up and show him her naked pussy.

"First things first," she said, putting her hand on her husbands head and gently coaxing him towards her. She knew he could now see her swollen cunt up close, before she felt the warmth of his breath on her vagina.

She wanted Stephen to send her to the edge with his tongue, making her as horny as possible, before starting to tell him the details of her liaison with Ethan.

"Oh yes," she sighed as he began to eat her. Thinking about the fact she'd had another mans cock inside her less than two hours before, sent her wild.

She wondered how much Stephen could tell. She certainly felt quite tender down there and once or twice the touch of her husband's tongue made her jump.

She noticed that instead of solely focusing on her clit, he explored more down towards her swollen vaginal entrance, which she thought quite amusing. She wondered if he could tell that his tongue was now where another mans cock had just been.

"Okay that's enough," Victoria told Stephen firmly, before hopping off the table and sliding down onto his lap. She straddled him and locked her arms around his neck, so her lips were touching his, without kissing him.

She could smell herself on his face, which was something she liked. She felt her husband's hardness through the fabric of his suit trousers and she seductively undid his tie, before slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

"Did you like your desert?" She asked, alluding to what he'd just done.

"I did indeed." He replied, a little nervously. Victoria could tell that he was shaking with anticipation and she was enjoying every moment.

She stood up and pulled Stephen's shirt off, before undoing his trousers and reaching her hand inside to clasp his rock hard penis.

"Mmm," she said softly before dropping to her knees and slowly licking her way up his shaft. She stuck her tongue out to taste his pre-cum, before teasingly moving back up to his face and kissing him.

"Okay this is killing me," said Stephen impatiently. "You're being a prick tease now. Please tell me about your day."

Victoria's face turned serious, she stood him up and pulled his pants off until he was naked, turned him around and slowly bent him over the table. She parted his legs slightly so she could run her hand up the inside of his thigh, before cupping his balls.

Female domination wasn't something she had much experience with, but the previous night, while her husband slept, she had secretly snooped at his laptop as she was eager to find out what he had been looking at.

With the though in mind that she was to let another man have her for the first time, she wanted to get into her husband's head, so she could make the experience better for him.

She found that he mostly watched hotwife or cuckold porn, with an element of femdom. The though of being in control over him sent her wild, so she got into character.

"I'm in change now," she said gently squeezing his balls. "Do you understand?"

Although Stephen seemed far too eager for Victoria's liking, for her to confess her sins to him.

"Yes, but I just want to..." Stephen protested.

With that she let go of his balls and smacked his bare bottom as hard as she could with her hand, leaving a red mark.