A Wife’s Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen winced a little as she went back to cupping his balls. "I said, I'm in charge." She reiterated strongly.

"Sorry," he replied timidly, realising he'd been put in his place. She smacked him again.

"Sorry my hotwife." Victoria informed him of how she should be addressed.

Stephen paused, and turned his head to look at his wife, it was the first time she'd sort of admitted her infidelity to him. She had smile on her face, but remained her eyebrow as if to remind him what he had to say.

"Sorry my hotwife," he replied. This sent an excited shiver though Victoria and she let outa little giggle.

"So now you know," she said letting go of his balls and walking away to pour herself a glass of wine.

The look on her husband face told her that it has most definitely been worth it, he was putty in her hands.

"Clear the dishes away and I'll tell you all about how good it felt to have Ethan's cock pounding me all afternoon." Victoria instructed her husband

Victoria sat and watched as her naked husband stacked the dishwasher and wiped down the kitchen. His hard cock pointing upward towards the worktop.

"Oh and the washing needs bringing in from the line," she informed him, nodding towards the garden.

Stephen went to grab his trousers from the side. "Uh Uh." His wife said, shaking her head. "As you are."

She watched with a wicked smile as he made his way out of the patio doors to their private garden, totally naked, and began picking the watching off the line.

"I could do this all night," she giggled. "But I suppose as I've been the naughty one today, perhaps it's your turn to have some fun." She said as her husband returned with a basket full of washing.

"So this is where it all began." Said Victoria licking her lips seductively and uncrossing her legs so her husband could see her pussy. "You have the same view as Ethan had this afternoon." She smiled.

Stephen's jaw dropped, he was in complete awe of his beautiful wife as she began to tell him the story of how she'd become a Hotwife.