All Comments on 'A Wife Taken Away'

by DefaultAccount

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Powerful story that evokes images and dark thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Artful

This was artfully done gore. It was dark and went places I didn't expect it to but the story was unveiled in a sophisticated way albeit it being short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

As others said, dark, harsh even, but powerful. Short but got the message across. Was this written by Jon after finding out about his wife and the contractor?

I would love to read a slow progression of this, from the early seduction to the coercion, down the slow slide of degradation to chattel. By the end though, was the padlock on the headboard needed?

Grimjack01Grimjack01almost 4 years ago
Very dark

This was very well written with a very dark story line, well done.

DarkTorinDarkTorinover 2 years ago

Dark, love it.. Update more..

DarkTorinDarkTorinover 2 years ago

🖤♥️🖤♥️

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

No need to worry SWAMP DONKEY you will be replaced soon enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brutal, loved every word, every nuance... not every love story is roses and soft caresses. The evolution is stark and to the point. I would look forward to a reading of the nurturing and acceptance of this dark, masochistic relationship between a man and woman. Nasty and erotic in the extreme.

Mr. B.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Powerful and very brutal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefaultAccount@DefaultAccount
I've been writing in my spare time throughout my adult life, I've recently picked it up intently once more, attempting to reduce the overly technical voice I have developed.