A Wife Teaches Her Young Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doubts entered Faye's head and she went back to sit on her bed. The guilt crept up on her as she went over the things she'd done with Rui on the swing chair. Her brain was telling her to stop but Faye's body hummed with desire.

Just then, Spencer came in and sat next to her, his arm around her shoulder. His voice was calm. ''What's wrong?''

''He's only a boy. I shouldn't be teaching him sex.'' Faye paused to rub the side of her jaw. ''Am I completely fucked up? And what about you, Spencer?'' She looked into his eyes for any hint of an answer.

''Rui is an adult. You're an adult. If you aren't hurting anybody, then it's okay.''

''But I might be hurting you ... which is another reason for me to stop this.''

''You're not hurting me. My wife is not going to run away with an 18-year-old.''

Her brain knew that was correct. ''I might like being fucked by Rui. I might want to do it again and again.'' Faye held the image of her nephew's body in her mind. ''He has lovely eyes.''

Spencer grunted. ''Sure. And a lovely cock.''

''So you were looking, watching me masturbate Rui.'' For some reason, Faye found it exciting. She wondered how far her husband would allow her to go with Rui and said, ''Yes, I like the feel of his cock in my hand.'' It helped to steady herself by taking a big lungful of air. ''If we taught Rui to make love properly, slowly, to get me aroused and then to ... ''

Her husband smiled, ''You said 'we', as in ... we'll teach Rui. I'm fine with that.''

''Are you sure, Spencer?''

''I could teach him to suck cock,'' said Spencer with a grin.

Faye took a moment to digest Spencer's remark and was about to reply when Rui came out of the bathroom. His dark hair was damp and he wore his towel loosely tied around his waist, the knot an inch above his cock. Faye sat still while Spencer stood and put his arm around Rui and told him that everything was ok. Her husband's reassurance helped Rui to relax and he guided his nephew over to Faye. Spencer said, ''You need to kiss each other.''

Faye stood and was passionately kissed by Rui. The more they kissed, the more confident he became. His small tongue darted in and out of her mouth.

Spencer told Rui to take Faye's skirt off which he did and Rui gasped at the sight of her holdups, his eyes took in every detail and kept saying, ''Mummy is beautiful.'' He knelt and, at Spencer's instructions, Rui slowly pulled down the thin stockings. Faye shut her eyes and let her erotic feelings gather momentum.

The low tone of her husband continued to instruct Rui not to rush, to caress, to kiss the inside of her legs and then to take down her panties. In a dream state, Faye sat on the edge of the bed and let her body be gently pushed back to lie flat on her back. The new unexplored feelings of having two men pleasure her had wiped out any resistance to the taboo of her nephew taking part. Together the men lifted her legs while her husband continued to guide Rui on where to kiss.

After a while, Rui came to kneel on the bed beside her head, the towel still around his waist. But it wasn't he who released the knot below his navel. It was Spencer. Her husband now positioned himself behind Rui and said, ''Now it's time to show Faye your cock again.'' Spencer unclasped the towel at the same time as caressing Rui's semi-erect cock as if to offer it to Faye. The turn of her head put her eyes in line with the spectacle. She noticed her husband had undressed and was naked, close behind Rui, his arms around Rui's waist.

Spencer murmured to Rui, ''Let's show Faye how you rise for her, how you desire her, how you love her.''

Her heartbeat louder in her chest, partly from her need to be fucked by her boy and partly from the sight of her husband slowly masturbating Rui. Did this mean, she wondered, that Spencer had latent sexual desires for a man? Spencer pulled back Rui's foreskin to expose the bulbous head of the cock. It seemed to grow, first the cock head and then the erection. Both her husband's hands caressed the cock and Rui's balls.

She couldn't see Spencer's face but managed to say, ''Do you want Rui as well?''

''Yes.''

Faye looked at Rui, his lips appeared thicker, his tongue protruded, and she asked, ''Do you want your uncle to take you as well? It means he will fuck you from behind.'' It shocked Faye that she'd said this but she had no control any longer over what was about to happen.

Rui nodded, his voice slushy, ''Yes. I want my mummy and I want to know what it's like to have another cock take me.''

Spencer positioned Rui to lie alongside Faye so that Faye spooned him. It meant Faye's mouth was next to Rui's ear. Faye held Rui's head as her husband leaned over to offer his cock. Faye whispered, ''Open, Rui. That's it. Let his cock slide in over your tongue.'' As Spencer gently rocked back and forth, Faye said, ''Have you, Rui, ever done this before ... with another boy?''

He shook his head.

''You like it?'' she asked. Faye had her hand on Rui's hard cock.

Rui nodded. The noises from his mouth indicated a lot of saliva and precum.

She wondered if it was right for his aunt and uncle to have Rui at the same time. ''While you make love to me Rui, would you like your uncle to come in your bum?''

Rui withdrew the cock from his mouth and angled his head to look sideways at Faye. ''I want everything you can teach me, Mummy.'' He paused to lick his lips. ''Can I stay a long time to learn from both of you. I want you both. Is that bad?''

''You want to experiment, to find out about your feelings. That's not bad.''

Rui manoeuvred himself to slide to a standing position between her outstretched legs. She marvelled at the power of his cock. It stood stiff. His balls hung heavy. She whispered, ''I hope I can take your size, Rui darling.''

''Woowe will be slow with mummy.''

As Rui positioned his cock in front of her pussy, she suddenly thought and looked at her husband. ''Spencer, my baby needs a condom. I'm not on the pill.''

Spencer rubbed cream around Rui's anus and Rui bent over to allow her husband to insert fingers into his puckered hole. Spencer looked back at Faye and said, ''He needs to feel you ... I'll wear a condom, though.''

''But Rui has a lot of sperm and he's going to push right up against my cervix because of his size.'' She found it strange that the chance of becoming pregnant didn't worry her. In fact, it excited Faye to know that Rui's child might come from this. She noticed Rui was pushing back his bum to help Spencer with the cream.

Her husband probably understood Faye more than she realised. She did want Rui to impregnate her.

''Woowe is ready, mummy.''

His simple statement made her love for him grow. His cock head stretched her pussy lips. His eyes were fixated on her pussy. Then suddenly he pushed some more and he was inside. Rui now looked into Faye's eyes. ''Woowe is inside mummy because he loves her. He wants to please her.''

Her abdomen started to contract to help suck his cock in. The first 4 inches were easy but the thickness of his cock got more prominent towards his balls. As Rui held steady, she could feel the motion from her husband's cock as it made its way into Rui. Her nephew couldn't help his cock being pushed into Faye as Spencer advanced into Rui. There seemed to be a unity to the way her husband fucked Rui and the way Rui's cock progressed further into Faye.

Faye couldn't control her body reaction and felt an orgasm shoot through her pelvis. It caused her to gasp out loud, her pussy flooded and squelched as Rui continued in. She gripped the sheets with both her fists and continued to groan. ''Go on Rui. Fuck Mummy.''

Rui had his eyes open directly above her. They held each others loving gaze as she spread her legs wider and her nephew started a rhythm of making love. Although she could see her husband behind Rui - his hands either side of Rui's hips - Faye remained locked in with Rui's eyes. ''Don't rush, darling Rui. We'll come together.''

It seemed to her that Rui set the pace for all of them. The young boy powered ever deeper into Faye, and each time he withdrew, his bum enabled Spencer's cock to drive more into Rui. Faye and her husband were doing less work than Rui. By now, her boy was moaning for his mummy, his lips swollen, mouthing words of love.

The steady threesome continued as another orgasm flooded Faye. Her body shook. Rui looked and said he was worried for her but Faye whispered back, ''You're making mummy come again. It's lovely, darling,'' she called out as spasms chased around her groin. ''I can feel you deep inside me as I squeeze you.'' She let her cunt muscles relax to help Rui go further.

In no time, the boy's large cock was fully in. Faye felt every part of it, deeper than ever and it triggered a mothering instinct. His heavy balls started to slap Faye's bum each time he drove forward and the power thrusts had increased due to her husband going deeper into Rui's anus.

The orgasmic sensations enveloped Faye's body. Just as she thought they would plateau, she felt a hand massage Rui's balls, Spencer's hand, who seemed to be milking Rui's testicles to spew a maximum load of spunk. Faye gasped as Spencer then placed his finger against her puckered hole. As her pussy had already shot some love juice, her bum was covered in it. It meant it was easy for Spencer to slid his finger in, wet and lubricated, and she stretched her bum by placing her ankles across Rui's back.

While Spencer finger-fucked his wife, she moaned, ''Oh Rui, your uncle is fucking my butt with his finger. Do you like a man inside you?''

''Woowe loves his uncle to take me for the first time.'' Rui paused. His eyes got bigger. ''I like to give my virgin bum to uncle ... Woowe is coming soon, mummy.''

She held his face and stroked the hair from his eyes. She heard Spencer say that he was close. Faye could tell Rui was on the edge of his orgasm by the expansion of his cock inside her. And Rui's eyes shed a few tears which she wiped away. ''It's time my darlings. All of us. I want your seed, Rui. It's the right time of the month for me. Keep your cock fully inside me.'' Rui nodded.

Faye used her cunt muscles to milk along Rui's cock to create a pumping motion whilst she applied pressure to his back with her ankles to keep her nephew deep. The familiar sounds of Spencer at the beginning of his climax felt so erotic to Faye.

Suddenly, Rui ejaculated his first spurt of cum. ''And again, darling,'' she whispered. ''I'm also climaxing stronger for you.''

More tears from the boy were a further indication that Rui was coming again. Momentarily, he lost power but then recovered as Faye cooed to him to empty his balls. ''I'm coming with you, darling.'' She flung her arms back to grip the sheets as her climax took over her whole body.

Rui thrust strongly and cried, ''I love you, Mummy.'' More spunk shot deep into Faye before Rui collapsed onto Faye.

For a little longer, she kept Rui inside her, helped by the pressure from Spencer who was also still inside Rui. She basked in the glow of a huge climax which took it's time to subside. Rui kissed and licked her nipples as her husband withdrew and strolled to the bathroom.

When Spencer came back, Rui had eased out of Faye but he relaxed on her and suckled her breast. Spencer stood by the side of the bed, one of his hands on his wife's face and his other hand on Rui's head. Rui must have seen his uncle's semi-erect bare cock and leaned over to suck it.

Faye thought this was a beautiful sight to have her two men love each other and love her. She knew their lovemaking would expand from this point into new avenues of discovery. Her mind reeled with thoughts of the sexual discoveries they would find together. After some thought about sex, Faye decided that the two of them were better than one of them.

12