A Wife Transformed Pt. 07

Story Info
Career Changes work out for everyone.
6.1k words
4.53
21.2k
19
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
535 Followers

Months 4-5

An expanded job description and Sheila hits her ideal

*********************

7th Part of a multi-part story of how a wife in just nine months comes out of her cocoon to be become a sexual dynamo. Sheila has finished her physical changes and now makes a pretty interesting career change. She gets to indulge in all her kinks while making a much better salary.

********************

Anna opens up to Sheila

Anna found Sheila on a Tuesday, in the early evening, and decided to have the "talk". Sheila was relaxing on a set of steps, on the patio behind Brad and Anna's condo, ready to go out with the couple for happy hour and the promise of a fetish club later. She looked pensive.

That is, if one could look pensive dressed all in black leather and latex. She was wearing a wide latex collar around her neck. Below that she had on a low-cut leather corset top, exposing most of her huge rack, while pulling in her waist to give Sheila some serious curves. Below the corset Sheila went back latex with her tight latex leggings, that hugged her legs down to her seven inch platform heels.

On nights like tonight she knew she would be removing the crotch of those leggings very soon after dinner. The outfit was completed by over the elbow latex gloves. All in all, her clothing gave her a kinky, incredibly hot look.

But Sheila had completed the look with her makeup. She had done her eyes in a very heavy almost goth amount of black eye shadow and liner. But below that her lips were a bright red, her pumped up lips looking huge. Her hair was oiled up and slicked back to fall down her back. Sheila liked the look because she could decide at the last minute to be a top or bottom in the fetish club.

Anna was just staring at her protégé, not really amazed at how hot she was, but how naturally she seemed to fit into her new lifestyle. Sheila would have been perfect on the cover of some Fetish mag.

Sheila looked up at Anna, smiling back at the look of approval on the older woman. Without prompting, Sheila told her how she looked at all the changes. She had been a girl, four months ago, who looked like she should be at a tailgate party on Saturday afternoon. A girl who never cursed or even drank.

Sheila went on to tell Anna how she was always uncomfortable down south with who she was and her likely path in life. But she said she didn't know why, or of course what to do. She said though she was scared when Dan left, and a little shocked by Anna's initial actions, that had changed very quickly

Sheila reached over and caressed Anna's leg, with the very tight leather leggings Anna had chosen. Sheila loved to touch Anna. She was all about hard dick, but with Anna she had something different, and just as much fun.

Anna was dressed all in leather, and to complement Sheila, she was all in red. She too had a very revealing corset, with a lot of buckles and straps. Her huge boobs were straining to say within. But the biggest difference with Sheila is she didn't wear shoes, but had red seven inch leather thigh high boots. The pair was dressed differently, but both were clearly kinky women ready to fuck.

Sheila then laid it all out. How she now loved the new Sheila. She loved the ultra-sexualized clothing, the huge breasts, her blow job lips, the piercings and the heavy, almost whorish makeup that went with it. And it wasn't just the surgery or clothes. As she transformed and opened up her horizons all the discomfort and anxiety that was a big part of the old Sheila had vanished.

Most of all she loved never turning away, from any sexual adventure. No group was too big, no dick too long and thick, no experience too extreme for her now. She paused and looked at Anna,

"Thank you, you have made me what I could have never imagined, but was destined to be."

Anna, absorbed it all and felt a lot better about what she was going to say next. She looked at Anna and said,

"I have another thing for you to try that you don't know about. It's a big change and you may not be ok with it."

Sheila asked her to explain. She laughed as she told Anna,

"I mean lover, what have I not been ok with in the last four months? My tits are huge pierced toys, and my lips shout blowjob. You realize I now have something like twenty two piercings?"

Anna laughed. Sheila had really gotten into piercings, and was now a favorite at the parlor with pics of some of her work on the walls. Anna had been counting to herself and realized her friend now had four piercings in each ear, a small stud in her nostril, a pierced tongue, the piercings in each nipple, a ring in her navel, the clit hoot bar, and a total of eight rings in her labia. She smiled at her friend and joked,

"yeah that is true, what will the TSA do with you when you fly?"

But Anna then put her finger on Sheila's lips, hushing her. She decided to tell her everything all at once.

"So, baby the store isn't where we make most of our money. Most of the girls are part of a very high end escort service that Brad and I run. So, I mean it's perfect. We only use the hottest, kinkiest girls in the store, so it was natural that we provide a full service experience."

Sheila nodded, it all made sense now. The way the girls seemed to have time away from the store and how Anna had a second mobile phone that she never used with Sheila.

Anna went on,

"We are very flexible with our girls. Some just want very hetero vanilla dates, and some want the craziest stuff any client can dream up. But I'll be blunt. If you will do anal, groups, and some of the fetish stuff our clients want, you'll make a lot more."

Sheila didn't seem upset; in fact, she had a huge smile on her face.

Anna held up her finger and finished,

"Babe, I think, after watching you get to where you are today, and how much you love the craziness at the clubs, you'd be a natural. But I understand if this is too much for you to want to do."

Sheila stood up, kissed Anna on both cheeks and wrapped her arms around Anna's red leather corset, holding her very close. She smiled again,

"So, I can fuck anything that moves, get all kinky, and get paid a shit-load of money to do it?"

Anna just nodded. Then Sheila got more serious. She paused for a few seconds and then nodded up and down,

"I think I am ready for this. I mean I already fucked those two guys to close that two-grand sale, how is this much different? And the idea of being wined and dined and then fucked all night long...and getting paid for it, what's the downside? And that isn't even looking at getting paid for kinky shit!"

Sheila got practical and asked how lucrative was the escort business? Anna told her they split the money 50/50 and the girls got to keep all the tips. She said that since an evening was a thousand and overnight was two, working a couple of dates a week was far better than a good week in the store.

Sheila broke out in a huge smile and rubbed her hands together. Anna hugged Sheila and as they headed off to happy hour. She was now looking forward not just to dinner and hitting their favorite fetish club, she now would be able to easily engage in almost unlimited sex, and get paid for it.

Over dinner Anna told her that her first gig was on Saturday night in Manhattan at a big gala, being the escort for a very well-off guy on Wall Street. Anna said starting with a vanilla date was probably a good introduction to the world of ultra-high end escorting. She said the guy was so busy on Wall Street that he often called Anna for a date for big events. He liked hot women, who were not afraid to be sexy.

First Date...a Classy, Sexy Girl

Saturday Sheila primped and prepared, wanting it be top-notch the first time. Anna and one of the girls coached her on what to do and not do. It needed to be high class, so Anna had Sheila take one of the most expensive latex designer dresses from the store window.

It was this amazing red knee length dress, and it was polished up to a super shiny state. The dress was skin tight, low on the front and the back, leaving the top half of Sheila's back bare. Looking in the mirror from the side Sheila was amazed at how great her boobs and ass looked.

Anna had Sheila match the beautiful dress with black and red designer five inch heels, it was a stunning combination. Of course, underneath, some sexy lingerie was a critical part of the experience. But the dress was so tight only the barest of panties and thigh highs worked. A garter belt would have been very obvious and there was so little to the upper part of a dress, a bra wasn't possible.

Of course, with her enhanced boobs, no bra wasn't a big deal. Those huge tits worked very well standing proudly with no sagging on their own. Sheila went with a somewhat subdued make up and hair look, allowing her natural beauty to show itself. Anna and Sheila had a couple of glasses of champagne as the car service picked her up for the trip into Manhattan.

She looked over her shoulder as her date, Roger came into the waiting room at the mid-town office suite where the car service dropped her. With her pinned up hair and flawless skin she knew she was classy, but also oozed sexuality with the heels and latex dress.

"Oh my god." she heard, "you're stunning."

Roger loved her southern accent and they had fun at a fancy black tie gala. She hung on his every word, made small talk and cuddled close in the darkened room during all the long boring speeches. She couldn't resist though and stuck her left hand under the table to play with Roger's soon very hard dick during the most boring speech.

She even unzipped him to run her hand, with its bright red nails over his shaft and balls after he didn't complain at her fondling. He later said he actually stayed awake for all the speeches for the first time ever. All in all, it was actually fun. She liked being able to feel a little bit like an actress, if an actress is also getting paid to fuck the other person's brains out during the evening.

After the gala finally ended, they went back to his place to enjoy some more private fun. Helped by the little blue pill Roger popped, they had fun for hours. Roger insisted on tasting her first; he loved that she was totally bare, and he had a lot of fun with clit hood ring. Sheila had removed all the rings down there for the evening, she was petrified they would loudly knock together.

Sheila thought Roger going first was a good idea, as she intended to be full of Roger's cum in short order and he probably wasn't too keen on cleaning out both their cum from her pussy. He actually wasn't too bad at licking pussy, not as good as Anna or Brad, but she was more than happy with her customer.

After she had a nice orgasm, she descended on his mid-section. She licked and sucked for a few minutes, but was careful. She wouldn't let him cum, telling him she wanted his first load of cum deep in her pussy. So instead of letting him climax Sheila mounted Roger. She was soon riding him vigorously, making him moan and groan with her strong pussy muscles.

Roger soon rewarded Sheila with a nice full load of cum deep inside her. As he lay back, recovering, Sheila rolled off him and cleaned up. She came back and cuddled up with him, asking if it had been ok and telling Roger that she wanted to have a lot more fun tonight, but it was all about making him feel really good each time.

By now Sheila had calmed down about the stress of being an escort. All she had to do was flatter her customer and go with the flow. If fact, Sheila realized she knew exactly what to do sexually, all she just had to go with her instincts for her partner. After all no man hired a blushing virgin, unless that was their kink, from a service that charged two grand for an overnight.

As the night went towards dawn, Roger needed a break. So, Sheila cuddled with him, stroking his chest and letting him talk about whatever he wanted. But after only about thirty minutes, when she reached lower, she got him hard again pretty quickly.

Sheila asked Roger for his choice, something he never or seldom did. She wasn't surprised when this restrained banker immediately said, "doggy style". So, she sucked on his cock for a minute then spun around and raised her ass as he dropped her head and shoulders to the bed.

Roger had a lot of fun, plowing deep inside Sheila from the rear. He loved it and with all the prior fun, fucked for close to fifteen minutes. He was surprised, but game when Sheila encouraged him to finger has ass with a free hand. It wasn't a full on DP, but she liked it.

That night they slept together in his big master bedroom, all wrapped up in each other. As they fell asleep and then woke up the next morning they were looking out over Central Parks and the lights of midtown from his massive picture window. Seeing how the one percent lived, getting fucked and paid for that fucking, was turning out to be a blast.

In the morning, before the car service picked her up to take her back to Long Island, she gave him a farewell blowjob. He loved it as she looked up while tonguing the length of his shaft. Sheila made sure to smile up at him as she swallowed all of his cum, which was easier as her lips were all the way down his cock at that point, letting Roger experience his first deep throat blow job.

Between her share and her tip, a generous five hundred, Sheila had made 1500 bucks in less than a day's work, this really was a fun career change. Also, when Roger asked her if he could be a regular client, she immediately agreed, so every Saturday night was Roger's! Over the next few months he got more generous, so Sheila was pulling in two K for her Saturday dates. She instantly loved this lifestyle.

Sheila soon developed a regular group of repeat clients, something Anna had said was common and a sign she was doing great. She was a great combination of options for her clients and Anna.

She could look super high class, able to discuss anything with that innocent sounding southern accent. It was difficult, but she had a couple of outfits that almost hid her big firm tits. But with her piercings and big chest and affinity for fetish clothing Sheila could also totally be the girl you couldn't ever take home to mother.

One of her favorite styles was a latex skin type top that she could pull open immediately to expose her huge breasts, combined with latex leggings with a removable panel over her pussy and ass, and sky-high heels. She knew she could suck or fuck or even tit-fuck her clients without even getting naked. It was a great ice-breaker she told Anna.

By now Sheila truly had really no boundaries when it came to sex. She was up for any number size and combinations of partners. She seemed to have an unlimited appetite for cum and loved both anal and oral sex. Of course, she drew the line at children, animals, and violence, but that left a lot available.

Sheila also earned a reputation for sexual versatility. She could get anyone, male or female, aroused and bring them to climax, but could also delay the overeager to last a very long time. Sheila called it arouse or tease, and said you never knew which way someone leaned till you got them in bed.

Soon she was one of Anna's most popular girls. Sheila was amazed at the pile of cash and now gifts, designer heels, jewelry and some trips on private jets to an island hideaway for the weekend. Once again, she had no idea how to discuss this with Dan. She managed to keep all her calls pretty neutral, still making sure he only saw her face, not her radically modified body.

Sheila finally finds out how to meet her new appetites.

Although her steady individual clients were fun and a really good income stream, Sheila was soon known for, and enjoyed the most, rough raunchy, often kinky, group sex. She soon realized the larger one on many scenes, really pushed her limits, but made her cum like no vanilla one on one sex could ever for her.

She told Anna she really liked the fake dates, that were often what a vanilla escort entailed, but she loved the more extreme experiences. Of course, Anna already knew that. She had been with Brad and Sheila at too many fetish and sex clubs where Sheila was literally willing to try anything.

The first time she realized she had found her calling would have given her parents a heart attack. She knew she was breaking all sorts of back-home rules when she agreed to entertain three black fraternity brothers who had done well in business and wanted a southern white girl for an entire weekend. They were clear they wanted to use their girl all weekend, and that everything had to allowed.

What they didn't know is that Sheila wasn't nervous, she was looking forward to it, soaking wet before she even arrived at their hotel suite. She had made sure she was extra smooth, and also that all piercings were inserted. She had made sure her thick black hair was falling in a huge curly mane over her bare back and that her inch long nails were the brightest possible red.

When the first frat brother opened the door and there she was in an ultra-short leather miniskirt, a tube top that didn't even come close to covering her big tits and seven inch heels, he grinned and greeted her warmly,

"wow, your smoking hot, are you as good as you look?"

In her deliberately heavy southern accent, Sheila batted her thick fake lashes and took up the challenge,

"oh baby, little old me will suck and fuck you this weekend till you can't even walk, much less get it up."

The combination of her innocent deep south accent and the wild outfit, as well as the blunt and forceful language Sheila used set the tone for the entire weekend. She knew she didn't have to hold anything back and the guys were paying for her to be as raunchy and sexual as possible. She told me later that she was already thinking this could be the best weekend of her life.

It was clear that this weekend was going to involve all sorts of raunchy interracial sex, and a fair bit of fantasy play. Besides Sheila wanted to find out first hand if black guys were as hung as all the porn video sites showed them to be. By now she was pretty sure there wasn't a cock too big for any of her openings.

Over the next two and a half days, from Friday evening till Sunday night, Sheila did the three customers every possible way. She also shocked them a little in that she also had no problem when they added four other friends, when they confessed, she had drained them dry. All seven of the guys were at least six foot tall, so they were able to put little 5' 3" Sheila in all sorts of athletic positions.

With the first group and the second team she had them make her air-tight several times over the two days. They guys were amazed she could rhythmically fuck with a cock in her pussy and ass, while still deep throating a third. She loved the feelings from all openings being stuffed full and the hard dicks pounding her in an intimate rhythm.

And maybe the stereotypes were true, as the smallest guy was as big as Brad, at well over eight-inches. The largest guy was a lot thicker and at least ten-inches long. At first, and they had just met, the three men didn't believe Sheila when she said she was sure she would be more woman than they could handle.

The guys loved it right after she arrived at their hotel suite when she lined them up, dropped to her knees, and sucked and licked each of those cocks hard. It set the tone for the weekend when not only did the guys snap pics of her very white face sucking black dick, but Sheila insisted they use her phone to make a record too.

She said she had asked that first session be an example of how good she was. She arranged for the two biggest cocks to be in her ass and pussy, while she sucked on the last guy. By now she was well practiced of putting her first partner on his back, sinking her tight, wet pussy over his hard nine inches, and then leaning forward to kiss him.

adler666
adler666
535 Followers
12