A Wife Transformed Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point, she had the biggest guy take one of her several bottles of lube and thoroughly soak her ass, inside and out. She used the lube and her hands to get him all wet too. She told him he was ready, but to take it slow. She had had eight inches up her ass, but he was over two inches longer and wider!

Even anticipating it would be tough, they were the largest she had ever had, Sheila had gasped and screamed a bit when the largest guy pushed past her anal ring. Soon thought he was balls deep in her ass and the two men began to get into a rhythm. While they were getting moving, Sheila called over her third customer and swallowed his hard dick.

But she set the tone for the entire weekend early when she pulled her lips away from the third guy's hard cock to urge them on,

"come on guys, I thought black guys had more energy and liked to plow white pussy and ass?"

This of course revved them all up, and that sort of needling is probably why, by the second morning they were totally drained dry. Of course, they had been working pretty hard. As Sheila added it up, she had either swallowed or had sprayed on or in her at least fifteen loads of cum by that second morning.

Later, after she got home, one of the brothers sent her an iPhone video, he had taped it when she sucked all of them dry late the first night, and insisted all three of them cum on her big new tits and face. It was an amazing video, she looked wanton, hot, and sex-crazed. Sheila thought to herself that was really who she was now.

After she wore the three friends out, she realized she wanted even more big black cocks. She kissed one of the guys and asked if he had any friends who wanted some white pussy,

"lover, don't you have any friends. Because to be blunt, I need a lot more black dick tonight. And...no extra charge."

He grinned at her and stared texting. That led to a flurry of texts and an hour later a knock on the door. Sheila answered in her heels and nothing else and led the second group of four frat brothers into the room, telling them,

"I sucked your friends dry, and wore them out. While they recover, do you all have enough hard black dick for me, or do I need to get more guys here?"

They all high-fived each other and throughout Sunday Sheila found out that four hard black dicks were even better than three. In fact, she told me that with four dicks she always had one on deck getting hard to fuck her when the others dumped their cum into or on her.

During cocktails on Sunday afternoon, Sheila now had seven hard dicks it turned out. Her first customers had recovered and the other four were still going strong. She drank Krystal with them and sucked each dick with a mouthful of champagne.

Then she had them fill every hole, a total of four groups it turned out with two guys recovering to join the last guy. She was covered in cum, and literally cum was pouring out of her ass and pussy. She smiled over at me, telling me she right then set a goal of having at least twenty guys for a weekend.

That weekend netted her something like another three grand, she noted that playing up the southern accent had seemed to add to the tip with the brothers! They told her they had never seen a woman, white or black, take so much dick and swallow so much cum.

And, better yet, they wanted to set up a recurring schedule tied to the fraternity reunion schedule. Sheila looked at them and grinned, this was going to get her a regular world-class gang bang and a big pile of cash...what a win win! As she was getting paid, Sheila complimented them back,

"I've never taken so much dick over a weekend either, I'll be bowlegged for at least two days."

Over the rest of the time I was gone Sheila told me she averaged about four to five "dates" a week. I tried to do the math, but she cut me off, telling me that meant about five K a week, so roughly two fifty hundred a year. The only downside she said is that with work at the store and her new other job, she hadn't as much time to fuck Anna and Brad, but she was still getting plenty of sex, just with a lot more partners.

I had to think about this. To many, maybe most men, this dramatic change in their wife would have meant immediate divorce and total severing of all ties to such a slutty, depraved whore. But to me, once I realized I would be able to embrace other partners too, while still getting to fuck the hottest babe I had ever seen, I knew I would never leave her.

To me, all the changes gave me a wife who was nearing perfection. A slutty, whorish, hotwife was a dream come true for me, and she had always known that. Before though she had refused to consider it all. In fact, she was unwilling to take even little baby steps. It turns out while I was gone, she had sprinted to my long-held goal.

Sheila said, as she started to really pile on the changes, she had in fact realized she was becoming what I had been begging her to consider for two years, and in fact was probably saving our marriage with her extended program of modifications! That was probably a bit of rationalization, but she had made herself the hottest woman I had ever seen, and even better she wanted to stay married.

Sheila shared two more examples of what she now thought was everyday sex and what she now felt was her new normal. Both would have been disgusting and revolting to my bride a year ago; she would never have spoken to the woman who admitted to these acts. Now she was grinning and rubbing her clit as she told me the next stories.

The Student Becomes the Teacher

The first crazy session was Sheila's first large scale girl on girl gig. She had done some one on one or threesomes with men and women, but this time she was hired through Anna to lead an exploration in total lesbian love. It involved three friends who worked out every week at a local gym and had gotten really curious during a long happy hour session.

The had contacted Anna on hiring someone to teach them all the tricks of an all-girl orgy. Their rationale was that having a teacher would remove all the weirdness of three girlfriends going to bed together. The fact that they were all super-hot girls didn't hurt Sheila's head at all either.

Sheila was happy to oblige. She described how she taught them how to work different group arrangements, and that they had rotated roles for almost a full night. Between bottles of champagne and some eight-inch vibrators and ben wa balls, it had been a blast. She had never thought of herself as bi at all a year ago, in fact she had always told me lesbianism was ungodly and evil.

I knew all that so was happy to hear how much she loved boobs and wet pussies now. She told me that now she was revels in how it feels when two chicks suck on her nipples and play with her piercings while another girl is busy sucking on her clit and fingering her pussy. She told me that 69 with a girl is different, not better or worse, just different than doing it with a guy.

The fact that this lesbian orgy was the most fun to Sheila was even more amazing. She told me that she had used herself as a teaching aid. So, for instance she had stripped down to thong and fishnets and had a blond eat her out while the other blond and the brunette learned how to suck on her big tits.

The rest of the night was just as much fun. She taught them not only the best sixty-nine arrangements, but how to face sit, and how to eat another girl's ass, which meant you learned how to receive it too. Finally decided, with the smallest girl to attempt something she had never dared.

She told the girls that she wanted to show them a new trick, but that you had to be very careful. She Sheila told them that she wanted to show them how to truly fuck your partner. Sheila's pussy was dripping wet, and she had the tiny blonde put lube all over her hand. Then while she was sucking on Sheila's clit, she was told to cross her fingers and fuck Sheila with two then three fingers.

Next the blonde, as directed by Sheila, put all five fingers together and pushed her whole hand inside my little wife. At that point, while deep inside her, Sheila had the girl make a fist and beginning fucking her. The girls were amazed, though Sheila did warn them not to do this any time soon.

Soon the girl was soon fucking my wife with probably nine inches of her hand and forearm. Sheila said she was nearly incoherent with the feelings as the girl literally hit her cervix over and over. Sheila had an amazing, squirting orgasm as her small partner sucked on her clit while fist fucking her. She told me that it was a spur of the moment thing, but it would not be the last time she demanded a partner fist her tight pussy.

Her only regret was that to not freak out the girls on their first time she had removed about half of her many piercings, of course not removing her nipple and clit jewelry. However, the girls all loved the remaining piercings, and two of them got information on Sheila's piercer, saying they wanted to feel what she did in her nipples and clit. Overall it had been a fun time and good money of course.

And the Prize is...Sheila

The other session that Sheila described as routine really wasn't. It was like the black frat brothers but with three investment bankers from one office in Manhattan. Their boss had gifted them Sheila for a night for being the high team of the quarter in returns on investments for their customers.

The guys had been smaller in both size and dick size than the frat brothers, but she allowed that it was still a huge amount of fun. Once again, they met, but this time hit a bar for drinks before adjourning to a suite in a big name hotel.

Sheila decided to look barely suitable for public. Her make up and hair were wild of course, but the black thigh-high boots, with her normal seven inch heels on top of fishnet stockings visibly held up by garters had everyone staring at her legs. But the fact that she had a miniskirt that barely covered her bare pussy and all her rings also got her clients attention.

They knew this because one of the brokers asked what that metallic noise was. Sheila made sure no one was looking and pulled up her tight leather skirt to show she had ditched her thong but had put in all nine of her piercings in her pussy. The guys were shocked, in a good way.

Up top Sheila finished the look with a bustier style top that barely covered her nipples. Not only her customers, but every guy in the bar was transfixed. She figured it was just good marketing for potential future clients.

They soon adjourned to their suite high above Manhattan's streets. For the next five hours she managed to more than meet their expectations. Whether it was sucking off all the guys in turn, taking them up her pussy in any position they wanted she was willing. In fact, when one guy broached the idea of anal sex, she not only wasn't bothered, she insisted all of them fuck her ass.

It turns out for two of the three she was taking their anal cherry. They laughed and said their wives would never allow anal sex, so Sheila smiled up at them and told them,

"well you know who to call them when you want to fuck a tight ass, I'm not going to allow anal sex, I'm going to demand it."

The night ended with a triple penetration where the guys traded positions. Between the moving around and the multiple orgasms they had already had that last session lasted nearly twenty minutes. Everyone collapsed on the king sized bed, sweaty and sated.

It had only been one night, but Sheila knew she had destroyed the guys idea of what good sex was. And as they were local, Sheila soon had built on that crazy first night to get the job as the reward for not just the high quarterly team, but also the monthly winners.

Word spread among certain firms in the financial sector. Soon she was literally was a bonus prize for various firms looking to encourage the extra effort from employees. She was being called the sex-prize, she laughingly termed it, but it was great steady money and a continual variation on different cocks, and pussies for her fun. The fact that she enjoyed being a prize, either to do whatever the winner wanted or make them lose control to her was fascinating.

Between her steady dates with her first customer, Roger, the black fraternity that couldn't get enough of her, and now several investment firms she soon had trouble fitting new clients into her schedule. It also gave her a lot of variety too, a mix of quieter, one on one dates mixed with a steady business of much more raw and wilder smaller and larger group sex scenes.

She said that she loved sucking two cocks at once while the third thrust up into her ass. In fact, she said she knew now that anal was nearly as much good for her as traditional sex. I was not sure I believed her, but she took a break from her story and told me she would show me how I needed to understand the new Sheila. I wasn't sure, but Sheila said she needed a break from the story and wanted to show me her favorite outfit and demonstrate her new skills and outlook on life.

Part VIII is next; Sheila shows off her new skills to Dan and introduces Brad and Anna

12