A Wife Transformed Pt. 08

Story Info
Sheila and Dan move ahead and get to enjoy each other.
5.5k words
4.32
23.9k
26
11

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
538 Followers

The Reunion Completed, Sheila Shows off her Skills and Introduces Brad and Anna, as Life Moves Ahead

*********************

8th and maybe the last part of a multi-part story of how a wife in just nine months comes out of her cocoon to be become a sexual dynamo. Sheila has finished her retelling of her transformation. Dan gets to meet Brad and Anna and they move on with life.

********************

A Skills Demonstration

Sheila jumped up, pulling me off the bed. She told me to go into the spare bedroom, now a TV room and home office. She said I couldn't see her getting ready, and she would come show me in how good she was at her new career in about thirty minutes.

I was wondering what could top the outfit she greeted me with on Saturday night as I returned home, but reserved judgment. Sheila had told me she was going for a more extreme look some customers favored, I would be the judge if it was more extreme and how hot.

When Sheila finally walked down the wood floored hallway, I was already pretty curious. I could hear the very noticeable sound of high heels on the floor approaching my door. The sound alone caused me to already start to harden. I hadn't really seen any of Sheila's looks or outfits, just that crazy red and black deal she worn when I arrived.

But when she paused in the open door, I was speechless. She looked like a fetish model, not my wife. Sheila was totally transformed. If I hadn't known it was Sheila, I wouldn't have been sure. For sure she looked nothing like my wife had looked before my trip to Europe.

She was clothed head to toe in black, skin-tight, latex. She had a high neck, long sleeve latex blouse, latex gloves. Wrapping around the blouse was some type of corset that ended below her boobs to pull in her mid-section and push up those amazing tits.

Moving south that corset was met by a long tight latex skirt ending just above her knees. But no skin showed below her neck though. Instead she had on latex stockings that went all the way down till they met her very steep high heel booties. Those booties were eight inches tall if they were an inch. I knew I was kind of a boob guy, but her ass looked awesome.

And Sheila had completed the dominant, severe effect, with her hair and makeup. Her lips were bright red, and the color served to make them look even larger than they were. Her makeup was heavy and dark, to match all that black latex I guessed.

My wife's long black hair fell simply down her back till it touched her ass, like a big black wave. Between her dark eyeshadow and big, clearly false, thick long lashes, she was the total package...a hot kinky chick, who was to be treated with care.

Did she even go out in public to a club like this? I looked over at her and asked,

"baby is this for private play or do you hit the clubs looking like this?"

Sheila, gave me a big smile,

"come on lover, of course I go out like this. I actually get new customers, some who want to be my slaves, every time I wear this out."

Sheila must have caused heart issues with every male who saw her! She grinned at my reaction, telling me in a deceptively polite voice,

"when I get all wrapped up in black latex, and my nipples are stiff and my pussy is already gushing. That means I have critical needs lover."

I gasped, my shy quiet wife was now this erotic dream, but she wasn't done,

"I know every man and woman thinks I'm a slut when they see me, but all of them want to fuck me regardless of that. Baby I know what I really need now. That's a big hard dick pounding my ass as hard as my man can do it. Can you help me out there Dan?"

I was more than speechless, it really hadn't been a big act, this voracious woman was my partner. This was a homecoming I couldn't have possible imagined. But the best part is I loved the new Sheila; she was showing that our initial reunion sex was merely a taste of all we had to look forward to.

We kissed and fondled each other until Sheila let me strip her down just the thigh high latex stockings and the ultra-sexy shoes. She told me that she was serious, she wanted me to pound her ass. Her big pierced tits were super sexy, her nipples already stiff and at least an inch long.

Sheila sucked my already hard dick for a minute and then paused to grab a bottle of some kind of lube. I immediately realized that I was the only neophyte in this session. This would not be an anal virgin I was fucking. This was a girl who knew how to make all this happen, and seemed to really want a hard dick plowing her ass.

In fact, it was very clear, I was the virgin today, at least for the next few minutes. Sheila kissed me, pushing her huge tits against my hot chest as she rubbed my hard dick all over with the lube. She then pulled away, spun around and got on all fours. Looking back over her shoulder, with a big grin, she handed me the bottle, and then pulled her cheeks apart, leaning on one shoulder.

"get me ready baby, and don't forget I need to be lubed inside, not just on the outside."

I thought that was raw enough, but she continued,

"And baby, don't be gentle, I don't mean lube me up with just one finger, loosen my asshole up."

I was happy to follow orders. It was still a little crazy when, as I was pushing two fingers insider her, still feeling a little uncertain, I noticed her pussy was literally leaking juice down her thighs. Sheila was also was swaying and moaning.

I started to get a little more forceful, moving my fingers around to spread the lube when Sheila increased her moaning and swaying,

"stop fucking teasing me and stick that big dick up my ass now, I need to be fucked."

A new Sheila for sure. I didn't hesitate now. I pushed my dick against her asshole. It was amazing, I had not been sure my dick would fit up her tight ass. Boy was I wrong.

Sheila flexed her ass as I began to push and she literally pulled me into her ass. God this was a different Sheila. She really did have new skills. I also immediately oved the feeling of being in her ass.

But I was only momentarily distracted before I got into the groove. I pounded her ass, with long strokes, till I thought I would explode. She also turned me, as she continually encouraged me. She would look over her shoulder and grin while asking me,

"so, didn't you always want this tight ass? Is it as tight and hot as you imagined all these years?"

All I could do was moan, move quicker, I leaned forward and whispered in her ear,

"baby your ass is so tight I may be here all night, and yes, it is tight and hot. Don't you wish you had done this years ago?"

Sheila laughed with almost an evil little giggle,

"fuck yeah baby, getting ass fucked is so good I should have done it before you broke my cherry in college."

I laughed back and simply had to tell her that her ass was fucking divine. After about five minutes I was way too close to the point of no return. I spewed my cum deep in her bowels.

As I pulled out, I looked down and her asshole was again flexing back and forth with sperm all over her ass and running down to her pussy from what she called her 'ass-gape'.

She had been holding her cheeks apart, but now reached back, scooped up all the sperm she could and sucked it into her mouth. She was looking back at me as she sucked the sperm off each of her fingers with a wet sound. My lady was really a tramp, what an awesome Sunday it had turned out to be.

Even better I thought, I got to fuck Sheila's ass and not have her nag me to go to church, as she had every weekend since we had gotten married. In fact, Sheila hadn't even mentioned church. Another improvement I thought to myself, obsessive church-going is not part of her new lifestyle.

Then Sheila kind of put me in my place. As she was kissing me with her cum flavored tongue, she told me that I had a good-sized dick, perfect for her ass. But then she added, her record was still that ten-inch black dick about a month ago.

My face must have reflected my dismay, so Sheila laughed and told me that with my size I could fuck her ass every day if I wanted, but she had learned she had to be very careful with that big black dick. She kissed me again and told me my dick made her ass feel luscious. I realized I would have to make some adjustments too. Sheila wasn't leaving me for these other guys, she just liked to fuck them.

How she took a ten-inch dick up here ass still amazed me. I clearly looked a little startled. Sheila cuddled up and said after I left, she had learned some truths. One of them was that she absolutely just loved a good ass fucking. She smiled and told me that she had learned that all sizes were good, but a really big dick up her ass was pretty special.

With that she spun around from spooning me and rubbed against me, putting my hand on her pierced huge tits to get busy again, I assumed. I played for a few minutes until her nipples were standing out like huge erasers, and she was moaning.

I now also knew I loved her nipples, after all the stretching and training. They were even bigger than before we had enjoyed the round of anal sex. I asked her and she confirmed, Anna had measured them at an inch and a half. I decided to really see if she could cum from nipple simulation.

But Sheila then pulled away, grinning, not letting us continue. She hopped up, told me that we weren't done and that she was ready to model again. She bounced down the hall and told me to clean up and wait downstairs in the kitchen for the last outfit.

I had assumed that Sheila would come into the kitchen and let me fuck her there, to break in another room so to speak. But after I heard those distinctive heels again in the hall upstairs and then on the stairs, she called out for me to come see how it looked.

I turned the corner and just blurted out,

"oh fuck, you are so hot, don't ever stop dressing like this."

If it was humanly possible, Sheila and changed to an even hotter outfit. This didn't cover everything, and was super sexy. It one was again skin tight black latex, I now understood that latex had become one of Sheila's favorite fabrics.

This outfit was shiny and skin-tight, but didn't actually cover anything close to the total latex outfit she had worn earlier. It only had a quarter cup bra above the waist. Her huge tits needed all the straps that helped the bra be so tiny to support her massive rack.

That bra not only that didn't even cover her nipples, but managed to really show off her big pierced nipples, now connected by a silver chain. With all the training those nipples just demanded your attention. They were huge, red, and so sexy with their thick piercings.

The only other thing above her waist were some latex arm sleeves, they showed off her slender, but muscled arms. On her legs, for the first time, I saw her leggings, but with the crotch section removed. As she slowly turned on the stairs her shaved pussy, with its huge dark lips and crazy number of piercings looked so shiny, wet and ready for sex.

All of the clothing was polished so that it basically reflected all the lights in the room. Sheila finished the look with some stripper platform shoes, but really extreme ones. They, with their eight or nine inches of heel, not even close to demure, but made the look complete.

Sheila had touched up her makeup, but it was still that thick heavy look. She told me it was her norm now for clubbing. With the arm sleeves that ended at her wrists, I also got to appreciate the more than inch long talons that were her nails. I knew my back would have to get used to scratches.

As she stood on the stairs I couldn't wait. I kissed up her legs and started to go down on her through that crotchless pair of latex leggings. She pulled my head hard against her pussy, but stopped me after a few minutes. I was a little surprised as just a minute before she had praised me telling me,

"baby your tongue feels so good against my clit ring, I can't wait to mount you and ride you hard."

But Sheila had pulled me up onto my feet and told me,

"come on you have to meet Anna and Brad; we can continue over there."

I was let down but did want to meet this couple. Who were these people, that without even knowing me, had transformed my mousy little wifey into the sexiest, best wife ever? I knew from the stories they were hot and pretty open, could I be just as open?

Sheila led me to the front door, I had puts on some shorts and a polo shirt and topsiders. She was still in her outfit, but had at least attached a matching latex panel over her wet pussy. Still, the whole look was pretty wild; but the neighbors must have seen crazier.

As we went next door, she led the way. All she added was a cute little leather bolero jacket that only went down the bottom of her tits so her rock-hard abs showed, and she could swing her belly button piercing around. I was totally smitten with this new woman that was my wife.

There was actually zero tension, if maybe a lot of double entendres next door. We had a great evening, starting with cocktails and a light dinner on the back patio. Anna and Brad shared their perspective on Sheila. They described how hot Sheila had become and how the lifestyle she had adopted to had all sorts of benefits.

I told them, as I laughed, that I already had experienced some of those benefits. I thought I knew it all, but found out later what they really meant.

Of course, after dinner, and some celebratory shots we ended up in the living room on those well-used brown couches she had told me about.

Clearly Anna and Brad intended to have both of us naked and fucking in short order. They put on an X-rated video to set the mood. I quickly realized it was of Anna fucking about six other men and women. Definitely set a tone for the rest of the evening.

Of course, the way that Sheila was still dressed in the fetish heels and latex sort of indicated we knew it was just coffee and good night after dinner. As we moved into the living room, she had again pulled off that crotch panel, so her rings were tinkling and her wet pussy showing to everyone.

That night we fucked in so many different positions and groupings I kind of lost track. Brad and I came in the girls several times, but I don't think in any hole more than once. There were advantages to this lifestyle, they were right.

I remember looking down at Sheila's big tits and tight abs as I fucked her smooth pussy, realizing I was missing seeing her collagen inflated lips (yes, she admitted it wasn't all the lipstick, they were a bigger for real).

I missed seeing them, as her face was lost underneath Anna's twat. Anna was moving around and rubbing her own clit as Sheila tongued both her slit and her ass. Anna also took the opportunity to kiss me deeply, as I rubbed her own huge rack. The girls were clearly used to this position.

The evening led to my second anal sex experience, and in just one day, but with Anna not Sheila. The girls told both of us they needed a good ass fucking and wanted it at the same time. Sheila had Brad stick his big dick well up inside her rear passage, while I found out Anna was just as tight as Sheila.

I looked over at Sheila on all fours, big tits swinging back and forth. She was slamming back and forth against Brad and spewing filth to encourage him,

"baby, fuck me harder, stretch my ass lover. I need that big dick to really get to work, baby."

As I looked over at my shameless slut of a wife, Anna also started to move faster and faster. However instead of taking her from the rear as Brad was doing to Sheila, she had other ideas. Earlier, she had taken charge of positioning us. Rather than getting on all fours, Anna pushed me down and then lowered her lubed-up ass onto my dick.

As I felt Anna's muscles ripple and basically milk my cock as I fucked her ass, I realized who had taught Sheila that trick. Even though Anna clearly had Brad's massive dick up her ass on a regular basis, she was as tight as Sheila, and her skills made me forget my vocal wife for a few minutes.

After we each came deep inside our wives' tight rear passages, we collapsed together and snoozed for a few hours. At that point Sheila and I went home, barely clothed and barely moving. It was good that she had Monday off and I had no work for several weeks.

Life Moves Ahead, and We live our New Normal

Monday morning Sheila sat me down after breakfast and formally asked me,

"Dan you have to tell me, after all I have done and become, and now that you have seen me with Anna and Brad are you still good?

She then made sure I understood what that meant,

"You have to know I have fucked and will continue to fuck a lot more partners than just Anna and Brad. And my escort work, while I will cut back, is part of who I am now. Is our marriage still going to make it?"

She kissed me and went back to the kitchen to let me ponder the situation. She told me to think it over and then come back to let her know, and not to worry about how long it took. When I had decided if we could still be together, I was to come to the kitchen and let her know what my decision was.

I had to think through about was now very clear. Sheila as a total slut, a paid escort, and was going to continue all of that, with no limits. Of course, she probably suspected, all that had always been one of my most twisted, deepest fantasies, so how could I reject her?

It took me about thirty minutes, it was a lot to absorb the entire story. The girl I had left nine months ago was gone. Was I happy with, and willing to accept, all Sheila was now? Although I had never expected this, I realized she had really taken all my nagging and more than met my fantasies.

She then had continued on, pushing on, exploring limits, beyond what I ever imagined her limits were. And, as I pondered that reality, I realized it was exactly what I had really wanted all along. This was the kind of woman I had always wanted, I had to admit. I knew I couldn't accept losing her.

I finished my cup of coffee and headed back to find her. I knew she was hoping for a positive reaction, but probably wasn't certain. As I came into the back room, there was a sight that took my breath away. It also made me realize I had made the right decision.

Sheila had posed on a love seat, leaning back, along the length of the piece with her big fake tits presented for fun. She had on just a thong, and thigh highs, wearing those same eight inch high fetish platform heels on her feet. Her long wild hair went down over the loveseat all the way to the floor.

I could really tell, as I studied her, what an amazing body my wife had now, not the girl next door at a tailgate anymore. She had a deeply tanned, toned body with ripped arms and stomach. She had applied some crazy silver sparkly eyeshadow and matching lipstick, a different, but sexy look.

Her tits, so huge and round were clearly fake. They were matched by those massive long thick nipples with big rings hanging from them, that stood high and proud. Sheila's boobs seemed to be begging to be sucked or have my dick between them. Sheila was just staring upwards, and then turned to me, licking her lips with her pierced tongue.

It seemed she was pretty certain of my answer. There was no questioning look or anything tentative with Sheila. It seemed I either accepted her or find a new path in life. Some would have said be careful what you wish for, or you may get it.

But for me, from the wild hair, the dark tan, the huge tits standing up defying gravity down to the thigh highs and eight-inch stripper heels, this woman was perfect. This was my dream girl, and she clearly knew it too, because my dick was tenting my boxers.

adler666
adler666
538 Followers
12