A Wife Transformed Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to say. So, I walked over, fell to my knees, sucking and biting her nipples, while I fingered her clit through her thong. By then I had gathered my thoughts. I pulled away and looked down at her heavily made up face, with a big grin,

"Lady, you are a goddess, the ultimate hot bimbo slut, and I have to be with you. The question is, will you have me? You have become the perfect wife. I'm going to try to express my thanks right now!"

My once innocent wife pulled my head back to her wet nipples, grinning as she pushed my face into her tits.

"If your perfect wife is a horny slut with no limits who needs to be fucked every day, you got her. Now I want to see if you understood how to thank me Get to work and make me cum baby."

I then pulled away to rip off my boxers and T-shirt. Sheila wasted no time in pulling me down to her, kissing me fiercely. The next session was full of moans and groans and a lot of very squishy sounds.

After I mauled those beautiful fake tits, Sheila deep throated me as I stood next to the loveseat, massaging my balls while she milked me with her throat muscles. As she licked her lips after swallowing my load she grinned and told me that now I would last longer.

She pushed me down on the floor and I got to enjoy what was really the highlight of the session. Sheila then sat up on the love seat. She settled her bald pussy on my face and wouldn't let me stop till she came twice. I had made sure I had also pushed my tongue up her ass...that was pretty sweet too!

Her pussy lips still amazed me. Dark red and hanging down at least a half and inch from her bald crotch. Those lips were so large and sexy! The effect was enhanced today as Sheila and inserted her rings into the four holes in each of her labia. She literally glittered and made a light metallic sound as she rode my face.

Sheila hadn't not even a trace of stubble around her wet slit and she nearly suffocated me as first she pushed back on me, then rotated vertically to slide her slimy pussy all over my face. Once again, I thought to myself how much I liked this new Sheila.

After she fell off my face and lay next to me, I thought we were done, but not quite. My dick got hard again after she stroked it a few times and Sheila climbed on top to fuck me again, using those slutty stripper heels to get extra leverage.

I was able to last about seven minutes but felt like my dick was being crushed by her rhythmic pussy muscles. I came and was totally spent. All I could think was this was the best thing that could have happened to my shy and retiring southern wife!

But no, she still wasn't done. She climbed back up in a sixty nine position to tenderly clean my dick. But at the same time, she told me to clean her pussy. I no longer cared about tasting myself and ate her out till she collapsed next to me, having cum yet again.

*************

Five years later, the condo feels like home, and we are almost real New Yorkers. Better yet, Sheila hasn't shown any signs of missing what she had been when we married. There is no hint of wanting to change back to that boring, god-fearing wife I had married.

One thing I thought was a great benefit is she has never darkened the door of a church since Anna started to remake her. I far preferred our new form of celebration. We join Anna and Brad and a lot of friends for a non-stop sex party that goes from Christmas Eve all through Christmas day. And Easter, well, more of the same. Not too traditional, but a lot more fun.

The years had been very kind to Sheila, she still looked about 25, even as she was just past 30. What had gotten more severe though were the kinky desires and strong sex drive Anna had awakened in her. They have absolutely gotten more dominant, in all aspects of her life.

She was a sight for the horny, almost every day. From her impeccable makeup and hair to her devastating body Sheila defined what a sexy woman was. Her tits, if anything, had grown a little larger. I guess the injected fat cells were the secret.

In a bit of a surprise, she had grown much more deeply obsessed with the fetish scene. Leather and latex outfits were filling most of her closet, many not suitable for wearing in public at all. She now almost always wore tight leather collars and heavily boned leather or latex corsets.

Those outfits gave her curves seldom found outside a fetish graphic novel. The corsets made her fake tits look even larger and got her attention everywhere she went. I had never known a woman who could strut around in six- or seven-inch heels or boots with never a stumble.

But she never was tempted by tattoos, Sheila told me she didn't like the permanency. Sheila did tell me several times that she was never giving up her piercings, in fact added a few to her ears and face.

Sheila was constantly wet and often would push her fingers in and out of her lips, pull on her clit ring, and then shove those wet fragrant fingers in my mouth for a taste. I loved that of course. I also loved that when she wanted to fuck, she would simply lean over, kiss me, and start to give me a hand job, right through my slacks.

Sheila, still loved working as an escort, but working fewer dates, at least when I was not traveling. She admitted that when I traveled, she was busy every single night with dates. She also told me that she sometimes took off from the store to fit in an afternoon appointment.

Her extreme tastes and lack of limits meant she was often accepting jobs that entailed a lot more people and raunchy sex than even I would be up for. She also liked the bigger fees of course. But for Sheila, the raunchy escort work was a double benefit.

She got to fuck without any limits, and due, typically to the kinkiness of the customers' requests, as I noted, she got to charge a lot more. She told me she drew the line at animals, but any group of people or toys were good.

Her goal of experiencing ten hard dicks was no longer a big deal. On several calls while I was on the road, she confided that she had fucked almost twenty guys in one eight hour session. She said she felt like her stomach and ass were going to burst with all the cum. One time she fucked all of them so well she pocketed six thousand, which was quite a bargain, only about three hundred per guy.

Sheila would also play a dominant if asked, but was never going to be into pain. Her group of steady customers was so large that she had trouble adding in any new kinky referrals. She told me she had to balance the money for the group orgies with the fun of a date for pay on Broadway or at the Opera.

On night I went out with her to a sex club. Sheila was all in black, from the tight short latex skirt, to the heavily-boned black leather under bust corset, with only small, black, of course, shields covering her nipples. She had on eight inch platform heels, so was about six feet of raw sex appeal.

Even with her gauzy shirt, without her nipple covers, she would have been arrested. That night, not just me, but at least five huge cocks pounded her. She was in her element; I now knew that.

My girl was amazing, she was clearly the star of the club that night. I watched her at least twice be made airtight. And then, two of the guys had their partners lick her clean of cum, sucking it out of her ass and pussy.

She loved the girls too, kissing them and fingering them, after they had cleaned her ass and pussy of all that cum and her own juices. She was literally on fire, so focused on sucking and fucking, anyone within reach.

I did join in that night, no way I was just going to watch. To have your wife milk your cock with her ass muscles, while feeling another dick pounding her from the frontside, and hear her sucking a third guy was amazing. It also was never how I had thought of "little Sheila" before my European trip.

But now it was just a great weekend night, nothing too out of the ordinary, just a typical night amplified.

Our life had settled into an odd routine for many people. We fucked each other as well as others, and didn't let it impact our marriage. My wife could, with very little effort, look the total slut, and I liked that about her.

She not only saw the wildest and sexiest clothes; she was now Brad and Anna's highest earning escort. And yet, I still cuddled and fucked her, even after her dates. When even Anna and Brad asked about all that sex for money, we said everyone makes their own rules in their marriage!

After five years, my company wanted to move us to Seattle, with a big promotion. That meant we had to decide what to do. We knew taking the promotion was a slam dunk, but what was the impact on all the rest. We already had well over a million saved away, having a wife getting paid sometimes $1500 a date has its advantages.

Knowing how much Sheila was attached to her lifestyle, I was not too surprised that Sheila had no intention of becoming some kind of wage drone. But she was going to have to leave the store, her escort fun, and living in NYC. Hard as it was to believe, that southern girl loved the big Apple.

Anna and Sheila talked and talked. They then shared how to make it right. I immediately agreed to the plan. It was an obviously great idea for Sheila to open a west coast branch for both the clothing store and escort service...we were sure to have plenty of fun in the rainy Northwest.

Note. Not sure if this ends here. May take this several possible directions as Dan and Sheila move to the NW. But, as I have about three other story lines, much less far along, it could be a while.

12