A Wife wants to Watch Pt. 02

Story Info
The Next Morning.
1.4k words
4.57
58.7k
87

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PRNY1
PRNY1
268 Followers

I woke the next morning. Liv and Jen were on my right cuddled together, with Jen closest to me. They were looking intently at a phone and silently giggling with each other over what they were reading.

"Morning you two." I said quietly.

"One sec babe, we're doing research." Liv said with a wide smile on her face.

"Oh, yes, very interesting this is." Jen said as they both broke out into giggles.

"And what pray tell are you two researching so early in the morning." I asked.

"Cuckqueaning." Jen deadpanned.

"Who knew there were so many ways of doing it! I mean, ya know, I just thought I was supposed to enjoy watching you stick your dick in Jen's cunt and be done with it. But apparently there could be humiliation involved, jealousy, domination of one or the other, fluffing, denial, bondage, worshiping..." Liv explained to me in a teacherly tone. "We've been reading stories and watching videos and looking at Tumblrs. It's all really fascinating."

"Yeah, like apparently Liv here is supposed to think my cunt is superior to hers and think your cock deserves my pussy more than hers." Jen interjected.

"And I'm supposed to fluff Jen's pussy to get her ready for you. Which seems kind of fun actually. You know, play with it, lick it, get her all wet and ready for your magnificent cock! I guess sort of like this..." Liv threw back the covers exposing their still naked bodies. " You should watch baby."

Like I wasn't going to. I turned onto my side and propped my head on my hand. Liv half sat up and placed two fingers in her mouth to wet them and gently began to caress Jen's cunt.

"Mmmmm let me get you all wet and wide for my man, or when he fucks you. Mmmmm it has to be just right." Liv purred.

Jen began to moan softly and slowly spread her legs.

"Not ready yet husband, hmmmm let's see..." Liv pulled her fingers away from Jen's pussy and brought them up to Jen's mouth and shoved three fingers in. "Suck my fingers our little slut. I bet you taste so good." Liv pushed her fingers in and out of Jen's mouth a few more times and moved between Jen's legs. "Let me fuck you with my tongue, get you ready to pleasure my husband so I can watch."

She slipped her middle finger in her cunt, stroked in and out a few times, then placed another digit into her hole and repeated until she was pumping three fingers in earnest and circling her clit with her mouth.

Jen began to writhe under her, the moans becoming louder.

"Ugh your fucking fingers, lick, fuck me, uuuuuugh yes fuuuuuck."

"So close to being ready." Liv pistoning her fingers faster. "You just need to be fucking wetter."

Liv pulled her fingers out and dove in, licking her cunt sloppily, then pulled away right before she orgasmed.

"Uuugh what are you doing? Fuck so close..."

"Well, it's time to get my husband's magnificent cock ready for you. I don't want you coming before he fucks you now do I?" Liv smiled.

She crawled over Jen to kiss me whole on the mouth, making sure Jen's juices coated my face. She pulled at the covers and then moved her head down to begin sucking on my hard dick, pushing her mouth to the base and back up again, slathering me in spit.

"I think you two are ready, Jen lay down in the middle of the bed so my husband can pound you." Liv said in demanding tone.

Jen readied herself in the center of our bed and lay before us slowly stroking her clit with her middle finger. Liv slapped her and away.

"Not like that, that's for his cock to do. Babe, get over here and ram your dick in her. Fuck her baby, fuck her good so I can just watch."

I got on top of Jen and lube created by my wife allowed my dick to slide in easily. I began to fuck Jen. Just fuck her for no other reason than pleasure.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh..." Jen writhed underneath me.

"Yeeees baby, come on, fuck her god damn harder, FUCK HER!" Liv screamed as she lay beside us leaning on her side, fully engaged in watching us as she propped one foot on the bed, giving her easy access to frig her cunt. I repositioned myself from a missionary position to lifting one of Jens's legs over my shoulder and fucked her hard, pistoning in and out. "Oh fuck yes, look at your prick pummeling her. Jen baby, he's fucking you hard, Fuck yes! Pound out little whore. Pound. That. Cunt! Do it..." Liv's fingers were furiously worked her cunt now.

Jen was close, her pussy squeezing my cock, tits bouncing, hr moaning as I fucked her.

"Fuck, come in that pussy...come in her for me, don't pull out. Like you're breeding her you fucker, bored her!"

That sent me over the edge and I did what she wanted and came inside Jen, pulling out just a bit to finish by spraying the outside of her pussy.

"Ugh move, let me finish her." And with that Liv pushed me out of the way and sank her mouth onto Jen's pussy, licking my come from her and sending Jen crashing into an orgasm. My wife finished by kissing Jen fully, swapping come and her juices.

They were breathing hard as they lay on top of each other, naked and sweaty. Liv rolled off and looked at me, then Jen, and back to me.

"Jen honey, was that a good fuck?"

"Christ Liv, um yeah, yeah, it wasn't fucking bad." Then her tone changed. "So did you enjoy watching your man coming in me, spreading his seed to a different woman? Was I a slut enough for you? Do you like your husband fucking another whore besides you?" Jen rose from her position and pushed my wife face down, flat on the bed. "Mmmm his cock felt amazing in my pussy." Jen slid a finger down the crack of Liv's ass until she reached her asshole and began to circle her bud. "I liked you were watching, he was all mine." She pulled her cheeks apart, moved her finger into her cunt and spit on her asshole. "you are so wt, you must have liked it you kinky bitch. This is your reward for letting him come in me." And Jen began to work her finger into her ass. Without breaking a beat she reached over to grab some hand cream off the bedside table. "Hmmm yes, getting you ready for your ass to be filled Liv. You want it right? I'm going to make you come this way. Not your cunt. Lift your ass up."

Liv did as she was told and groaned into the pillow. Jen began to work her finger in and out of her ass until she could put her whole finger in. She began to fuck Liv's ass with her finger, moving faster and faster. "Oooh his cock felt so good in me and his balls slapping against me. Then his come dripping from my pussy..."

"UUuuuuuugggh...Ugh. Yes, oh my ass, yes!"

All I could do was watch as Jen assaulted my wife's ass. This was just between them.

"FUUUUUCK!" and Liv came hard.

"Aaaaaah you came with my finger in your ass. That was nice. Look, your husband is watching us, how nice right?"

'Fuck, yes, sure. Mmmmmm, I've never come like that before." Liv slide her ass down and rolled over to look at Jen. "That was, was...fucking dirty you tart!"

They both laughed as the sexual game of competing for the dominant role dissipated.

"I get the shower first!" Jen called out and ran naked to the master bath.

I moved closer to my wife, who was still panting, desire still in her eyes.

"Is this what you wanted, still what you want?" I asked.

"mmmmm, she had her finger in my ass. It was almost as hot as watching you fuck the shit out of her. Just laying there, watching your prick move in and out of her, tits bouncing with each thrust, fuck, you coming in her pussy...what is there not to want. Come here..." and I moved closer and we kissed hard. She then lowered her head to my semi-hard cock and licked it like a popsicle. "Fuck, you still taste like her." she said looking up at me. "Yes, I love this. I want you to bend her over a table to I can watch from below, I want you to fuck her while I sit on her face and watch...I want it all...use me, use her..."

"You can have whatever you two decide." I wrapped by hand in her hair and pushed her mouth onto my cock to see if I could come again.

PRNY1
PRNY1
268 Followers