A Wife's Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband secretly plans a big, black surprise for his wife.
3.8k words
4.51
51.4k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curiosity finally got the better of me. For years Melissa complained about the attention she receives from black men. Initially I didn't give it much thought, but after being together for almost 20 years, I began to wonder if the attention really bothered her or if she was subtly trying to send me a message.

Exploring online forums, chat rooms and porn sites, I quickly realized why Melissa might be interested in black men. The images and videos I found were filled with powerful, confident black men having raw, passionate sex with eager white women. Immediately I was drawn to videos of amateur white wives experiencing black men for the first time. The utter look of shock and satisfaction on their faces was unlike anything I had seen or experienced before. Is this what Melissa wanted? As I continued exploring, I found myself watching more and more videos of white women fucking black men in front of their husbands. The husbands watching quietly in the corner of the room as dominant black men fucked their wives in ways the husbands could only imagine. I found one video where the wife was on all fours as a black man relentlessly pounded her from behind. With each powerful thrust the woman let out a sharp cry and shoke her head violently. The husband paralyzed, speechless and unsure what to do. With each forceful thrust it became clear that not a single inch of his wife's body wanted the punishment to stop. My cock ached as I thought of Melissa in the same position.

I met Wayne in one of the chat rooms. Wayne was a divorced black man in his early 50's who freely shared stories of his encounters with white women. Wayne appeared genuine. He didn't try to impress me or brag about his accomplishments. Instead, he openly told me about his encounters, the good, the bad and things he learned along the way. Two of Wayne's experiences stood out in my mind. Both involved married white women who were bored of the dispassionate sex they occasionally had with their husbands. What both women wanted was raw, passionate, rough sex with a man who asserted control. Wayne described in detail how he made both women succumb to the power of his fat black cock and made them cum like virgins being fucked for the first time. But it was how he described leaving both women that truly stuck with me. Wayne described a scene in which he left both women motionless, sprawled face down on the bed, bodies covered in a mixture of sweat and cum as they sobbed from physical and emotional exhaustion.

During our conversations Wayne would often ask about Melissa. At first we talked about our sex life, fantasies and whether or not I could ever see Melissa with another man or woman. However, as time went on, Wayne pushed me to explore the possibility of Melissa fucking a black man. The more we talked about it, the more I became obsessed with the idea of Melissa fucking a big, black cock. But how could my fantasy become a reality? Wayne and I agreed that Melissa needed someone genuine and understanding that would guide her through the process while at the same time assertive enough to push her beyond her limits. Wayne was the obvious candidate but he questioned if I was serious. It was one thing to fantasize about Melissa fucking another man, but it was something entirely different to actually go through with it. I assured Wayne I was serious and made him an offer. Melissa's 40th birthday was in a couple of months and to celebrate we were planning a trip to Las Vegas. I invited Wayne to join us. Wayne was hesitant, unsure if I would risk my relationship with Melissa for the opportunity to watch him fuck her. I reassured Wayne it was a risk I was willing to take and before long, Wayne and I were planning our trip to Vegas.

*******************

Arriving in Vegas late one afternoon, Melissa and I strolled along the strip and took in the sights and sounds. Melissa loved Vegas as she could make it anything she wanted - a peaceful retreat spent lounging by the pool, a party on every corner, great food and limitless entertainment. Before having kids, Melissa and I traveled to Vegas at least once a year, but we hadn't been back over a decade. We stopped at one of our favourite spots for dinner and returned to the hotel for an early night. Lying next to Melissa in bed that night my mind raced thinking about the plans Wayne and I had for the next day. Would Melissa like Wayne? Would Wayne and Melissa fuck? What would happen to our relationship? My body filled with anticipation, eager for Melissa and Wayne to meet as I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Melissa and I had a leisurely breakfast before heading back to our room to get ready for a day by the pool. I loved watching Melissa get dressed at the best of times, but I especially loved watching Melissa squeeze her body into a swimsuit. At five foot four and 145 pounds, Melissa's soft curvy body, 34G natural breasts and round ass filled every inch of her size eight, black one piece swimsuit. After having two kids and approaching 40, Melissa's body wasn't what it once was but it could still grab a mans attention. The shimmering black material of her swimsuit hugged her breasts and clung to her hips, leaving little to the imagination. Cut high on her hips the swimsuit framed her ass and left little question that her bare pussy lay beneath. My cock stiffened as Melissa let her hair down and adjusted herself in her swimsuit. Catching me staring at her in the mirror, she smiled and continued to get ready.

Making our way to the pool we found a couple of lounge chairs overlooking the deck. As Melissa stretched out on one of the chairs I headed to the bar to grab us a couple of drinks. As planned, Wayne was waiting by the bar. Our eyes met and without exchanging a word, Wayne started walking across the deck in Melissa's direction. The sun beamed off his six foot one athletic frame and shaved head. Despite being in his early 50s, Wayne was in better shape than I'd ever been at any point in my life. I watched as Wayne approached Melissa, offered her a drink and struck up a conversation. I stayed at the bar for as long as I could, giving them time to break the ice, before slowly making my way to join them. As I got closer, I could hear Melissa laughing as Wayne casually flirted with her.

"Hi Honey," Melissa said as I approached, "Wayne was just telling me that I should warn you about leaving me all alone," Melissa said playfully.

"Nice to meet you," Wayne said, winking, "I was just saying to Melissa that someone should always be around to protect her from unwanted visitors," Wayne continued, his eyes fixed on Melissa.

Wayne continued flirting with Melissa, focusing his compliments on her curvy body and form fitting swimsuit. Melissa appeared to like the attention, laughing and playing along. After a couple of minutes, Wayne reached out and started rubbing his hand over Melissa's thigh.

"Don't spend too much time in the sun," Wayne said teasingly, "I'm sure a woman with a body like yours can find a thing or two to do indoors."

Blushing, Melissa smiled and looked at Wayne as he continued to massage her thigh. My cock hardened listening to the two of them flirt. Melissa half-heartedly tried to push Wayne's hand away, but he persisted, running his hand higher up along her thigh and over her hip. Melissa didn't resist and continued talking with Wayne as if I wasn't even there. After a while Wayne excused himself and made his way back to the bar. Melissa's eyes fixated on him as he walked away.

"That's the type of attention I always tell you about," Melissa said, turning to me, "I hope you didn't mind."

After spending most of the day by the pool, we headed back to our room to get ready for dinner. Melissa showered and changed into a black, strapless, one piece summer dress. I watched as she bent over and slid on a black lace thong underneath that cut along her hips, framing her ass. Resisting the urge to fuck her, I moved across the room and ran my hands over her dress from behind before pushing my throbbing cock against her ass. All I could think about was Wayne sliding off Melissa's thong to reveal her bald, wet pussy.

"Down boy," she smirked, turning around "I'll play with you later."

We finished getting ready and went to dinner. Over dinner we shared a bottle of wine which, mixed with the drinks we enjoyed by the pool that afternoon, had both of us feeling relaxed. Following dinner we returned to the lobby of our hotel where I stopped by the concierge to pick up tickets for an early show. Waiting in line I spotted Wayne sipping on a drink in the bar. Seeing Melissa, Wayne motioned for her to join him. As Melissa approached Wayne, she leaned into him, brushing her body against his. Wayne responded by inviting Melissa to sit down and immediately started rubbing his hand along her thigh as they talked. Grabbing our tickets, I went to join them.

"You remember Wayne from the pool don't you?" Melissa smiled, pointing to Wayne as I approached. "He was just asking about our plans for the night."

Wayne smiled, looking in my direction.

"I told Wayne that if he's still alone when our show is over that we'd join him for a drink," Melissa continued.

We talked with Wayne for a couple of minutes and headed off down the strip. Shows really weren't my thing, but Melissa loved them. As we walked down the strip the sun beamed off Melissa's olive skin and shimmered off her dress. Arriving at the show, we found our seats and settled in. My mind always wandered during shows, but tonight especially so. All I could think about was Wayne's fat, black cock sliding into Melissa's tight white pussy for the first time. My cock ached at the thought of Wayne fucking Melissa from behind, her breasts beating against her chest as Wayne's balls slapped against her ass. I wanted Wayne to dominate Melissa mentally and physically. With each passing thought my cock grew harder, precum dripping from the tip. The show couldn't end soon enough. After what felt like an eternity, the show ended and we headed back to our hotel.

We found Wayne sitting alone in a booth in the corner of the bar. Melissa slid in next to him and started telling Wayne about the show. Listening, Wayne watched as Melissa ran a hand over her hair and down along the length of her body before resting it on her thigh. Without taking his eyes off Melissa, Wayne reached out and rested his hand next to hers on top of her thigh.

"That hand keeps wandering," Melissa smiled, glancing at Wayne.

Wayne grinned as he moved his hand further up Melissa's thigh under her dress. Goosebumps started forming on Melissa's arm. Sliding closer to her, Wayne moved his hand across her waist and traced his fingers along the outline of her thong. As Wayne pulled her thong to the side, Melissa slowly spread her legs and looked at me. Guiding his finger over the tip of her clit, Wayne slowly pushed down and began massaging it in circular motions. Melissa fidgeted as her pussy grew wetter. As Wayne teased her clit, Melissa's breathing quickened and her legs trembled. Sliding his hand out from under her dress, Wayne ran his hand along Melissa's arm, taking her hand in his and guiding it under the table. Placing Melissa's hand down on his cock, Melissa felt Wayne's thick, black cock swelling in his pants. Melissa's eyes widened. Unsure what to do Melissa looked at me and opened her mouth to speak.

"Don't look at him," Wayne said sharply, turning to Melissa "You teased me all day, it's about time your pussy met my big, black cock."

Melissa's jaw dropped, taken aback by Wayne's comment. Before she could respond, Wayne stood up from the table and gestured for me to follow. Taking Melissa by the hand, he led her across the lobby to the elevator. The three of us stood in silence, waiting for the elevator doors to open. Opening, Wayne and Melissa moved to one side of the elevator with a group of people separating me on the other side. Pulling Melissa closer, Wayne ran his hands over her ass and pushed his cock against her hip. Melissa's nipples hardened. Arriving on our floor, Wayne and Melissa stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall towards our room. As they walked, Wayne slid his hand under Melissa's dress, revealing her lacy black thong and cupping his hand around her bare white ass. My cock bulged, screaming to break free. Stopping outside our room, I opened the door and let them inside.

Entering the room, Wayne guided Melissa over to the edge of the bed as I moved to the sofa chair in the corner. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Wayne guided Melissa's legs apart, her black dress slowly riding up along her thighs. Wayne moved to kneel in front of her as he traced his fingers up the inside of Melissa's thighs and up over her thong. Melissa looked at me nervously. Pushing her thong aside, Wayne rubbed his hand over Melissa's bare pussy, massaging her lips before exposing her clit. As Wayne rhythmically rubbed his finger over her clit, Melissa's body squirmed as her pussy started to ache. Looking at Melissa, Wayne slid his hands up to her waist and, taking her thong in his hands, slowly started to guide it down around her ankles. Slipping her thong off, Wayne pushed Melissa's body down on the bed, legs hanging over the edge.

Lowering his face to Melissa's bald pussy, Wayne spread it open and ran the tip of his tongue along her clit. Melissa sighed as Wayne swirled his tongue around it. Moving his head down, Wayne teased his tongue along the lips of her pussy before returning to her clit and gently sucking it up into his mouth. As Wayne lightly sucked down on her clit, Melissa moaned faintly. Without pulling his mouth away, Wayne gently slid a finger inside Melissa's dripping pussy. Melissa gasped as she pulled in a deep, long breath. Swirling his finger inside her pussy, Wayne curled his finger against the inside of her stomach, searching for her gspot. In long, slow, rhythmic motions Wayne teased his finger inside Melissa's pussy against her stomach. Melissa let out another faint moan, but I knew she was holding back.

While Wayne's finger explored her pussy, he started to lick Melissa's clit with long, lapping strokes of his tongue. Sensing the orgasm building in her body, Melissa fought to remain in control. Gripping down on the bedsheets, Melissa squeezed her thighs tightly around Wayne's head. Feeling Melissa was on the verge of cumming, Wayne swirled his tongue over her clit with fast, short flicks while at the same time swirling his finger deep inside her pussy. Melissa arched her back and gripped down on the sheets harder. Eyes closed, she continued to fight the urge to cum. Sensing Melissa's reluctance, Wayne lifted his face from her clit, inserted a second finger into her pussy and started to rub her clit in fast rough, strokes with his other hand. Two fingers thrusting deep inside her pussy while having her clit simultaneously rubbed was too much for Melissa to control. Lifting her head from the bed, Melissa bit down on her lip, gripped the sheets with both hands and melted on Wayne's fingers as she whimpered softly. Melissa was still holding back.

Eyes closed, laying on the bed, Melissa felt her body relax as the waves of her orgasm spread across her body. Not wanting to lose the effect of her orgasm, Wayne rose quickly to his feet, took Melissa by her hands and pulled her to her feet. Blood rushing to her head, the room spun as Melissa struggled to stay upright. Holding her hands, Wayne walked Melissa over to the armchair where I was sitting.

"Turn around and show your husband how wet your pussy is," Wayne whispered in Melissa's ear as he turned her around so she was standing with her back to me.

Legs trembling, Melissa lifted up the bottom of her dress and slowly spread her legs to reveal her glistening, wet thighs. Reaching out, I ran my fingers across her thighs, feeling her wet, sticky juices between my fingers. Turning her around to face me, Wayne pushed Melissa's upper body down, bending her over the chair in front of me. Her hands resting on the arms of the chair, Wayne spread Melissa's legs apart from behind. Melissa and I were face-to-face, no more than a couple of feet apart, with Wayne positioning himself behind her.

"I want your husband to see the look on your face as I slide my fat, black cock into your pussy from behind for the first time," Wayne said calmly.

Melissa's eyes widened. Wayne, now standing directly behind Melissa, ran his hands over her dress and down along her ass. Sliding his hands down her thighs, he grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it up until it hung loosely around her waist. Her bare white ass exposed, Melissa knew what was coming. Wayne ran his hand down Melissa's ass before slowly sliding a finger into her dripping pussy from behind. Melissa let out a shallow moan as Wayne pushed his finger all the way in.

"Relax honey," I whispered.

In response, Melissa let out a long, soft moan as Wayne slid a second finger into her pussy. As Wayne thrust his fingers inside her, Melissa's thighs trembled in anticipation as she slowly rocked her hips back-and-forth in response to Wayne's fingers. Pulling his fingers out of Melissa's pussy, Wayne wiped a trail of her juices across her ass. Hearing Wayne unbuckle his pants, Melissa went to turn around.

"Don't turn around," Wayne said gently as he placed a hand on Melissa's lower back.

Dropping his pants to the floor, Wayne squeezed the head of his cock in his hand, precum dripping from the tip. Gripping the shaft of his cock in his hand, Wayne traced the head of his cock down Melissa's thigh. As he did, Melissa drew in a long, deep breath. Inching forward, Wayne slid his cock between Melissa's legs and rubbed the head of his cock over her clit from behind. Melissa moaned faintly. Slowly pushing the head of his cock down, Wayne traced his cock back-and-forth over the opening to her pussy. Melissa's body tightened, bracing for the impact of Wayne's thick black cock pushing inside her tight white pussy for the first time. Reaching down, I lifted Melissa's chin up and swept her hair to the side so that her face was in full view.

Taking his cue, Wayne slowly started to push the head of his fat, black cock into Melissa's pussy. As the first inch of his cock disappeared into her pussy, Melissa lowered her head and closed her eyes, the first signs of strain appearing on her face. Wayne paused, waiting for Melissa's body to accept his cock. Sliding in the second inch of his veiny, thick cock, Wayne felt Melissa's legs start to buckle as she tried to escape.

"Don't be scared," Wayne assured Melissa, "I've barely even started," Wayne said as he rubbed his hand over her ass, settling her back into position.

As Melissa returned to her position, bent over in front of me, Wayne fought to slide another inch of his cock into her pussy. As he did, Melissa let out a sharp cry and then a prolonged moan as her body struggled to accept Wayne's cock. Pausing, Melissa's entire body was trembling on Wayne's cock.

"I can't," whispered Melissa, not opening her eyes or looking up at me. "It's too much."

At that moment I wondered if it was all a mistake. How could I let this happen? How could I put Melissa in this position? Did she seriously want Wayne to stop? Melissa was fighting every inch of Wayne's cock. She wanted to remain in control and was refusing to let herself go. But why? Was it because she didn't want it or because she was conflicted, her mind filled with the same questions I had? Was she afraid of what would happen to our relationship if she gave in to her desires? In that moment the answer became clear. Melissa needed Wayne's cock. Our relationship needed Wayne's cock. Melissa didn't want it to stop, she wanted my permission.

"Don't fight it," I whispered softly, stroking the side of her head as I smiled at Wayne.

Wayne knew what to do. With one long, slow movement he slid the remaining four inches of his fat, eight inch black cock into Melissa's pussy. Melissa moaned loudly, her face turning red as her pussy screamed. Pausing, Wayne looked down to see all eight inches of his fat black cock buried inside Melissa's tight, white pussy. As Wayne's balls rested against her ass, Melissa's legs trembled uncontrollably as she fought against Wayne's cock. Seizing the moment, Wayne grabbed hold of Melissa's hips firmly, preventing her from pushing away and forcing her to hold all eight, fat inches of his cock inside her pussy. At the same time, Wayne started grinding his cock inside her pussy. Struggling to breathe, Melissa's body tightened, her face turning white as her pussy felt ready to explode. At that moment, I thought Melissa was going to pass out. Then, all of a sudden, Melissa's head snapped upright, her face turned bright red and filled with strain, as she stared me straight in the eyes and let out the deepest, loudest, most primal groan I've ever heard. Eyes rolling back in her head, Melissa erupted on Wayne's cock.

12