A Wife's Bucket List Adventures

Story Info
Fantasies become reality for a MILF.
5.5k words
3.86
51.6k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Husky59
Husky59
56 Followers

"Wow, I can't decide if I'm sorry it's over or glad that it's behind us.

"I know what you mean. Let's have a second cup of coffee and review the damages."

"Damages? What are you talking about, Jon?"

"Our retirement savings, dear."

"Yes, I know. The wedding cost a lot more than we budgeted."

"Harriet, with you still working and our investments, we'll be alright."

"Well, Jon, that's what I want to talk to you about. You know, maybe I can retire this year."

"Before we get into an argument about it, make some breakfast then we'll talk."

Over bacon and eggs, Jon changed the subject and asked, "Do you think mixed marriages work?"

"Sometimes, honey," Harriet said. "Kayla is in love and it seems that Preston loves her."

"I know but then I was in love at eighteen and married the wrong girl."

'Okay, that was your first marriage. I'm still in love with you Jon after twenty years."

"Give me a kiss to prove it."

Harriet kissed him gently at first, then passionately with her hand between his legs. She felt his hardness pulling his erection from the pajama bottom holding his cock captive in her mouth. He only got longer and harder the more she pumped him until he gave her what she came for, a mouthful. She didn't swallow this time. Instead, she let his cum slowly ooze out between her nearly closed lips, dripping off her chin. Jon loved the sight, kissing her deeply and getting something special in exchange.

"My God, Jon, I love how you do that."

"Do what dear?"

"How you keep squirting and squirting, and I love how it feels in my mouth."

This wasn't the first time Harriet had complimented him on how he finished a blowjob. She liked the salty taste of his cum, but it was its thick creamy texture flowing on her tongue that she liked better.

"So that's how you are persuading me into letting you retire?"

Grinning she said, "Well, it is better than arguing."

Jon smirked and took a sip of coffee. "Look, that was a nice detour but we were talking about Kayla's happiness."

Harriet took a moment before saying, "They have been living together for over a year. They get along great. She says he is kind and considerate. Maybe I shouldn't say this but one afternoon over a glass of wine and girl talk, Kayla said he has a great body especially where it counts."

"She was talking about Preston's genitals?"

"Yes, his cock. She didn't say it that way but that's the gist of it."

"Well, sex is important. We are proof of that, honey."

"Yes, and speaking of sex, Darryl was hitting on me last night at the wedding reception."

"What, the groom's dad?"

"Yes, Darryl. Maybe he had too much to drink. He's a good-looking guy so I just smiled and let him do it."

"Did he ask you to meet him somewhere?"

"Not quite but almost. He told me how nice their hotel suite was, and I should take a look."

"I'm surprised that you encouraged him."

I didn't exactly encourage him, but I liked the attention. I mean Kayla was getting all the attention and I think the bride's mom should get some. I let my fantasies sort of take over and wondered what sex would be like with him."

"What do you mean, your fantasies?"

"I've never been with a black man. After talking with Kayla about the great sex she is getting with Preston, it got me thinking about it."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, kind of."

"So, you want to have sex with Darryl?"

"Not necessarily with Darryl."

"Oh, you just want to sample a black stud as your bull."

"It's a fantasy, Jon. Haven't you thought about having black pussy?"

"I've never fantasized about that but now I will. Darryl's wife, Tracey, is a knockout. I wouldn't mind nuzzling those voluptuous tits of hers."

"Maybe we should get together with them sometime," Harriet suggested.

"Maybe we should."

Harriet and Jon didn't bring up the subject again until the groom's parents, Mr. And Mrs. Davis, invited them for a fall cookout. "And don't forget to bring your swimsuits for a dip in our pool," Tracey suggested.

Everyone was there including the newlyweds, Preston and Kayla, who played kissy face most of the night. Darryl enjoyed teasing his new daughter-in-law asking her, "Who's more handsome, me or Preston?"

Kayla, taking after her mom, was diplomatic and said, "Preston takes after his dad, Mr. Davis."

After dinner and a few more drinks, Darryl said to Kayla, give your father-in-law a kiss. She gave him a peck on the cheek. "I hardly felt that. Let me show you a real kiss," and he wrapped his arms around her giving Kayla a wet passionate kiss. Flustered and a little frightened, Kayla jumped back and joined Preston in the pool.

His wife, Tracey, scolded her husband. "Darryl don't do that again. We want her to feel at home here, not be afraid to get near you."

It was dark when Harriet pulled Tracey aside and complained, "Damn, I knew I shouldn't have worn this swimsuit. I forgot how this bikini top irritates my nipples. It's like a termite has been gnawing on them all night."

"Take it off. A lot of our friends go topless here. I'll join you," Tracey said. "Anyway, the boys always enjoy it." The truth was that sore nipples had nothing to do with going topless. Harriet wanted to get Darryl's attention and move her fantasy forward.

The men gave out a shout of approval and Darryl yelled, "Come on, Kayla, don't be shy. Take it off." To show he wasn't modest, he stripped off his swim trunks jumping in the pool naked.

Kayla put her arms around Preston whispering in his ear. He whispered something back. She turned her back to him so he could unhook her bikini top. She kissed him, before quietly slipping into the pool.

Jon was startled to see his daughter's large breasts. She looked so much like her mother only with tits twice the size. Now he understood why Kayla was so popular in high school and wondered how many boys she had fucked before meeting Preston.

He only knew of one when he caught Kayla in bed with a Japanese exchange student. It was a little alarming and yet erotic to see this guy's cock buried between his daughter's legs. She obviously was enjoying it when she cried, "Don't stop, Hideo. Don't stop." He didn't stop as Kayla kept moaning and moaning until he finally finished with three muffled groans. Hideo wasn't wearing a condom and he didn't pull out, so Jon could only hope his daughter was on the pill.

The turn of events at the pool energized Jon and he called out, "Look, everybody, this is silly. Let's make this a skinny-dipping party," and he pulled down his trunks to make his point. Preston joined him. Harriet could now see why her daughter spoke so enthusiastically about her new husband's physical attributes. Preston was a match for his dad, inch for inch. Moments later the three women slipped off their thongs and were completely nude as well.

The group was comfortable without their clothes except for Kayla who was bashful at first, then relaxed after Preston reassured her of having a beautiful body.

Jon and Darryl sat by poolside when Darryl said, "Why don't the two of you stay over. We've got plenty of room and everyone has had a lot to drink. You might be better not driving. Preston and Kayla are staying and the six of us can go for breakfast in the morning."

"That's so very hospitable of you and Tracey. Harriet and I would love it. Maybe we can reciprocate if you catch my drift."

"Not really, Jon. I'm not sure what you are getting at."

"Well, this is a little embarrassing, but Harriet thinks you might have a thing for her. She said you were hitting on her at the wedding reception."

"I was just being friendly."

"But you asked her up to your hotel room."

"Okay, Harriet is a lovely woman and hard to resist. She seemed very receptive at the reception."

"She still is. She thinks you're a hunk."

"What are you saying, Jon?"

"I think Harriet would like to sleep with you tonight."

"Really. That would be great and was exactly what I had in mind. I'm just not sure if my wife Tracey will go for it?"

Jon looked at him straight in the eye. "Your wife is gorgeous. Any man would want her!"

"I'll talk with Tracey and let you know."

The party ended a half hour later when Darryl came into Jon and Harriet's bedroom and said, "Tracey is waiting in our room across the hall, Jon. She needs a little reassurance."

So, Darryl and Jon switched rooms and wives for the night.

At breakfast the next morning, they were all hungover. The conversation was polite but muted. Jon picked up the check then each couple went their own way. Neither Jon nor Harriet said much on the way home.

"Did you get much sleep, Jon?" Harriet asked.

"I can't say that I did, dear. Maybe a half-hour at the most."

"Me too," Harriet replied.

They fell into bed and slept until late afternoon. Harriet took a long shower before Jon followed with a cold shower trying to get himself sober. Pizza was ordered for dinner. Neither of them quite knew how to start the conversation after they finished eating.

Finally, Harriet said, "He was everything I had imagined, Jon."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Sure, but I don't know where to start except to say I love you, Jon."

"I love you too, Harriet."

"I'm glad I did it, Jon. Now I'll never regret missing the opportunity."

"You mean the experience of fucking a black man. So, it was good?"

"Yes, dear, very good. He is much more physical than you, Jon. I like the way you are so thoughtful and deliberate when we are together, but Darryl overflowed with lust. He just did what came naturally and reminded me of my boyfriend when I did it with him the first time. You know, uncontrolled frenzy."

"But how about you?"

"Oh, I wasn't far behind. My God he is good licking pussy. I was already wet thinking about him at the pool but once his tongue was on my clit, I came twice and couldn't control myself."

"Did his size make it hard for you?" Jon asked.

"No, he went in quite easily. You know how I get, honey. When I get excited, I am so wet, a guy would fit it in even if he was the size of an elephant's trunk." They both laughed at the image it gave them.

"Anyway," Harriet continued, "he didn't cum right away and kept thrusting for five, maybe ten minutes finishing with several orgasms. While he satisfied himself, it gave me a chance to have my own pleasures ending with a powerful climax."

"So that was it?"

Of course not. He needed some time to recover, then we did it doggie for a while. I told him I wanted to be on top. You know that's my favorite, so I rode him until I collapsed. I think he came again but I don't remember. We both slept until the sun came up, but it wasn't long. I'm a little sore but it's a good soreness. How about you?"

"Well, Tracey gives great head. She was tentative at first and just played with my dick licking up and down my shaft. Eventually, she took the tip in her mouth. By then precum was coating her lips and she took me in further and further until she had me all the way down. She could keep me down her throat for a half minute or even more. I fucked her mouth until I moved to spend time with her magnificent boobs.

"I feasted on her tits that turned her on as she spread her legs inviting me to slip my cock inside her cunt. My God, I was so hard it hurt. I guess she didn't like it slow like I usually do with you. Tracey got very active and wanted my strokes faster and faster. She bucked her hips banging against me wanting it deep inside her.

"I didn't hold out much longer and came pumping her over and over again with a load balls deep. That was our first of several more concatenations until dawn."

"That's a fancy word, Jon. You mean you fucked her until dawn."

"That's about it, honey."

"Would you do it again?" Harriet asked.

"All I can say is it was eventful, dear. I still love you the most."

That wasn't a yes or no answer. Harriet knew Jon was avoiding the issue. She didn't press it because she had other of her fantasies to satisfy. The evening with Darryl hadn't quenched her thirst for more encounters.

* * * * * * * *

There were several guys at work that showed interest in her, but it was Nate who she fantasized about. He was a young bachelor with a terrific sense of humor. Most of his jokes were somewhere between risqué and filthy. Harriet loved them all including one afternoon when Nate told one of his dirtiest jokes. She had to run to the john masturbating herself into a volcanic orgasm.

They light heartedly spared with each other pretending to seduce each other. Only it wasn't pretending in her mind. It wasn't until they went to lunch together that the conversation turned serious. She used the same rationale as with Darryl when he took her to a motel. She didn't want to miss out on an opportunity before it was too late.

They had to make it a quickie with little time for foreplay; a few minutes sucking cock to make him hard and a couple of pussy kisses to get her wet. Within a half an hour it was over. He erupted with an impressive load and she had just enough time for a light but pleasurable orgasm. It took more time to dress and undress than to consummate the affair. From then on, he called her "Owl," for office whore lady.

After an extended period of lovemaking with Jon that night, he said, "Honey, you were wetter than an overripe orange tonight. What turned you on?" Harriet made a face and knew what he meant. She wasn't ready to tell him that she carried home something from Nate.

"Oh, I don't know, Jon," she answered. "I think it was something I read today in the Journal that reminded me of you."

Over the next few days, Harriet began thinking how erotic it would be to have two men at the same time, not just two a day like when she had with Nate in the afternoon then Jon at night. That was fun and exciting but a threesome with two men in bed with her would be mind-blowing. She had to find a way to have Jon agree.

Harriet's plan wasn't terribly creative and was more than likely not to work but she thought it was worth a try. Her plan was in two stages if it had a chance of working. The first was to do something special with her husband.

"Jon," she said, "I was at lunch with some of the girls from our office today. Cynthia and Penelope were arguing about having sex with their boyfriends. I guess I shouldn't have been eavesdropping, but you know me. I can hear a conversation clear across the room. Anyway, Penelope said she loved having anal sex and even had anal orgasms. Cynthia said she had the worst night ever when her boyfriend pushed himself in her ass. Penelope told her they must have done it wrong. Cynthia got angry at that point and moved to the other end of the table. They aren't on speaking terms now."

"So why are you telling me this, Harriet?" Jon asked.

"You know dear. I still have a few things to do on my fantasy list."

"I didn't know you had a list and doing anal is on it?"

"Well, not until today when those two were so adamant about doing it. I got to wonder who was right."

"So, you want us to try anal."

"Sure, don't you?"

"I guess so."

"I'm going to talk with Penelope to find out what she meant by doing it right."

"Okay, my dear. Let me know what the right thing is."

Harriet took notes and shared them with her husband. They were on board to try anal on Friday night. She wanted Saturday free to recover in case things didn't go well.

After several drinks and the proper preparation, Jon was his usual considerate self and penetrated her butt hole slowly and gently until the spirit of lust turned him into a power driving jackhammer. Harriet let out screeches and cries and everything in between. Jon was sure she was favoring Cynthia's view of an awful disgusting experience.

Jon filled her insides with a lusty load, then pulled out to hear Harriet's verdict. She kissed him and said, "Well it wasn't as bad as Penelope said and not as good as what Cynthia said. We just have to do it again. When you are ready, honey, I'll lube up and we'll try another round.

This time the screeches turned to whimpers and moans, but Harriet didn't get the anal orgasm that Penelope bragged about. "The thing is, dear," Harriet said, "now I know what to expect so it was better the second time." What she didn't expect was to have a sore bottom for the next two days.

"You know, honey," Jon was saying at cocktail hour a few days later, "this fantasy list of yours has spiced up our love life. What else is on your list?"

"Now that you asked, dear, I've been having these recurring dreams."

"Dreams? I hope they aren't scary."

"No, Jon, they're kind of erotic."

"I would expect nothing less," Jon answered. "What are they about, dear?"

"I'm watching you fuck another woman. Now it's become like a fantasy of mine."

Jon was beginning to realize that there would be no limit to his wife's fantasy list. He had never been happier and was anxious to hear more. "What you are saying is that you want to watch me have sex with another woman."

"Well, yes, Maybe have a threesome,"

"You're talking about every man's dream, so I guess it's a dream for both of us. Is that what you want?"

"We could try it. You already had sex with Tracey last summer, but I wasn't there to watch."

"I know. You were busy in the other bedroom with Darryl."

"That's history, dear. Now it's time for the future. My best friend, Darley, told me the other day how horny she has been ever since she divorced Foster. She hasn't had sex with a man for months. Do you think the three of us should get together?"

"You mean you will loan your husband to Darley while you watch. Is that it?"

"Should I feel her out about the idea?"

"Go ahead if that's what you want."

Harriet's friend, Darley, was all in. She invited Jon and Harriet to her summer cottage for the weekend. Jon was now having his own fantasies. The weekend couldn't arrive fast enough. After all, Darley was a beautiful blond with a great body and a terrific smile. A pretty face, smiles, and great tits were the trifecta that made him drool with lust. Darley had them all.

"There is one stipulation in the arrangement," Harriet had told Jon before leaving to meet Darley. "The first time you cum, don't do it inside her. I get it. Let's call it hors d'oeuvres for the wife."

"Okay, dear, as you wish," he promised.

* * * * * * *

"I'm so happy you could join me for the weekend," Darley said. "Let me show you around."

They toured her small cottage then went outside for a drink. "It's lovely here," Harriet said, "and I know we'll love the weekend with you."

Darley flashed her electric smile and said, "I know I will."

The sun was setting when Darley said, "Let's go inside. It's getting chilly out here."

The three of them sat on an overstuffed sofa with the women side by side and Jon next to Darley with their thighs touching. Harriet said, "Darley, you are so beautiful. I wish I had long blond hair like yours."

Darley gave her a generous smile then a quick peck on the cheek. Harriet responded by pulling Darley closer giving her a strong romantic mouth to mouth kiss.

"Hey, I was saving that for your husband," Darley squealed. "Come closer, Jon. Let me show what I've got for you."

Her kiss was something deeper and more erotic than what the women exchanged. It lasted for nearly a minute with both tongues circling each other and Darley's hand roving up and down his thigh.

Jon reached under Darley's skirt feeling her damp thong while she unzipped his Dockers. After Darley lowered his pants, Harriet pulled Darley's blouse over her head and unhooked her bra giving Jon a chance to suck each nipple of her large teardrop shaped breasts. That was Harriet's cue to move to a chair opposite the pair for a front row seat.

Jon was already oozing precum when Darley held his stiff prick, licking her lips before she greedily pounced on it, feasting on his solid pole. Harriet was amazed at Darley's expert technique. Darley seemed to be fascinated with his balls sucking them in and out of her mouth. She slid her tongue up and down his stiff rod, circling the fat bulb on top before engulfing his cock all the way down her throat.

Husky59
Husky59
56 Followers
12