A Wife's Bucket List Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Husky59
Husky59
56 Followers

Harriet could tell her husband was saturated with desire. His deep breathing; his eyes fluttering were the signs she knew so well. Jon was ready to burst like an overfilled balloon. Harriet knew Jon wouldn't last long so she moved over to help Darley remove her skirt and thong.

Darley was more than ready, still smiling when she sat on Jon's cock slithering inside her. "Ahh, oh oh oh, Jon. That feels so good. I haven't had a man for months, ever since Foster left me. Just let me sit here for a while to enjoy having a man inside me again."

Darley sat for a short time before slowly riding his cock faster and faster. Harriet was right. Jon wasn't going to last. Darley also sensed Jon was ready to finish as she felt his pulsing dick inside her so she rolled off him just in time for Harriet to reap the creamy bounty Jon had promised.

Darley pulled Harriet close to her for a deep girl to girl kiss. "Maybe the next time I'll get all of it for myself," Darley smirked.

The next time wasn't until the three of them fell onto a huge king size bed after sunset. No one bothered wearing clothes. Darley lit a few candles and turned on soft romantic music. Harriet, I just can't thank you enough for the two of you being here. Only a very dear friend would share her husband like this. Darley gave her a hug then went down on Harriet for a long session of pussy love.

Jon loved watching but eventually had enough of being a spectator. He rolled on top of his wife drilling her while Darley sat above Harriet's face to get a little pleasure of her own from Harriet sucking her clit.

"Don't cum, Jon," Darley was yelling. "Don't cum in her. She gets it every night. I need it in my pussy." She pushed him off his wife and pulled him on top of her. Her cunt was drenched when he plowed in between her long legs that were spread eagled across the bed. "Deeper, Jon, faster, and harder. It didn't take long before he unleashed another massive load.

"Oh Jon," Darley cooed, "that was so great! My rabbit toy just can't compete with a real cock like yours."

"Well that was a good a happy ending," Harriet said, and they all fell asleep.

But it wasn't the end. The next afternoon they started all over. Harriet sat in the chair watching as Darley borrowed her husband again. Harriet used Darley's rabbit to keep her company while the two lovers frolicked on the bed. Darley didn't let him rest until he fucked her twice more giving her a week's worth of his cum.

Jon dozed as Harriet drove home before sundown. They stopped at McDonald's for a quick meal, then went to bed early.

After work on Monday, Harriet brought home dinner from their favorite take out restaurant. "I'm so tired from our weekend and work was a zoo. I just couldn't cook tonight. I hope you don't mind chicken cordon bleu for dinner."

"Not at all, dear. I love Beaker's Grill recipe. They serve the best chicken in town. I was thinking of taking you there tonight anyway."

"No this is better here at home. I'm going for a shower and then put on a robe."

Jon had the wine poured and was setting out the plates when Harriet sat down with a loud, "Ooof! That was a memorable weekend, wasn't it honey." She said it more as a declaration than a question.

"Memorable is an understatement, dear. I think Darley is a nymphomaniac. She just can't get enough. Did you like watching or did it make you jealous?"

"A little jealous at first but then," Harriet paused for a minute, "then it got really hot. My heart was racing, and I could hardly breathe when you bent her over the side of the bed. I could see your slimy cock slipping in and out of her slippery cunt and your balls swaying like a playground swing. God that was so, I don't know, arousing. I want you to do me like that tonight."

"My pleasure, dear. but maybe we can take a vacation from your fantasy list for a few weeks."

"I was thinking the same thing, Jon. It will let us catch our breath and enjoy ourselves as a loving married couple."

But that was her way of disguising the truth. Harriet was still seeing Nate for an occasional lunch hour liaison. Jon had too much time on his hands as did nympho Darley. He made frequent visits to her apartment when Darley was desperate for his attention, which was often.

These arrangements allowed Harriet's fantasies to linger for several more weeks. They only surfaced when she was bored but Harriet hadn't been bored recently. Jon wasn't in the mood to bring up the subject either.

That changed on a cool November night when Harriet was taking longer than usual in the bathroom getting ready for bed. "Are you all right dear?" Jon yelled from the bedroom.

"I'm fine. Just getting ready."

When she snuggled next to him, he asked, "Was there something special you were getting ready for?"

"Well yes, honey. We haven't done anal for a long time. I want to do it tonight."

Jon had no objections. After strategically placed kisses, he hammered her ass like driving spikes into railroad ties. "My God, Jon, you went crazy!" Harriet shrieked.

"Did I hurt you, dear."

"No, honey. I almost had an anal orgasm like Penelope talked about. But that gets me thinking."

"Having anal orgasms?"

"Yes and no. I think I could have an orgasm if there was another man with us."

"I don't understand dear. Is it that I'm not doing something right?"

"No, no, you're doing just fine. I'm talking about double-teaming, double-dipping, you know, double penetration."

Really? Are you sure?

"Jon, it goes back to when we did anal the first time. I had this DP fantasy way back then, but I didn't know how to bring it up to you. I thought if we started with anal, then we would be ready for the next step.

"Okay, but did you have someone in mind to join us?"

"Not then but I do now."

"Who's that?"

"Nate, a guy at work."

"How well do you know this Nate?"

"Very well."

"And very well means what?"

"He's taken me to lunch several times and -----" her voice trailed off.

"And?"

"Look, Jon, Nate has a very high-pressure job. He needs someone to relax him."

"So, you relaxed him at lunch."

"Well, not at lunch but after and a few other lunches. Let's not get in an argument about this. I know about you and Darley. Best friends don't keep secrets. Darley said she was just borrowing you for a few afternoons and she says you are the best pussy eater she's ever had."

Jon didn't deny the accusation but asked, "Have you talked to Nate about this DP idea of yours?"

"Of course. He just wanted a time the three of us could get together."

"Invite him here for cocktails. We'll relax him next Friday after work."

Nate was is usual salacious self on Friday night. He made no secret what he was there for. Nate even brought them a gift, a tube of Anal Glide, just in case they didn't know better. Martinis flowed freely until Harriet took charge and with a gleeful smile walking toward the bedroom said, "Bring it on boys."

Leaving their clothes on the floor, Nate asked, "Who goes where my pretty slut?"

Harriet hadn't anticipated that question and finally said, "I'll be on top of Nate, then Jon, you can have my ass but don't be an animal like last time."

With a little lubrication, the two men pushed in their assigned holes and rocked back and forth until they got closer and closer to the final ending. Jon came first. Nate, the younger man lasted for a few minutes more. When he finished, Harriet went to the bathroom and Jon brought in another pitcher of martinis.

The three rested sipping martinis with Nate telling jokes of which Harriet had heard most of them. Finally, Nate turned to Harriet and gave her a bear hug whispering in her ear, "Let me make you cum the way you always dreamed."

When Nate turned her on her stomach, Harriet teased, "Come on, Jon. You don't want to be left out."

With her husband beneath her and deep in her pussy, Nate greased his prick then slammed into her butt hole. Almost immediately he began reaming her ass while Jon was pretty much motionless feeling the sensations from the thin wall between their cocks. Harriet was close to climaxing once or twice with each of her partners withholding their release for much longer than she had imagined. Finally, with Nate grunting and pounding her relentlessly, she could feel him pulsing and cumming and cumming that put her over the edge. She had a full orgasm and yelled to Jon to begin thrusting harder and harder. Again, she felt a second climax coming on and when it did, her husband responded with one of his own.

The exhausted threesome staggered out of bed a little past seven the next morning. Harriet had fulfilled another of her fantasies.

Nate left after breakfast allowing Harriet and Jon some privacy to talk. Harriet turned to her husband saying, "Jon, do you feel we did the right thing by inviting Nate here?"

"Yes, I think so. It was what you wanted, wasn't it?"

"Oh Jon, it was. Last night was even better than my fantasy!"

* * * * * * * *

Two weeks later Jon received the surprise of his life.

"Jon, we need to talk."

Jon always knew when she started a conversation like that it meant a serious talk and he wasn't in the mood. But Harriet was insistent. "Dear, Kayla and I made a visit to the doctor this afternoon. Guess what? She's pregnant and due in March."

"That's great! I can't believe it. We're too young to be grandparents."

"That's not all, honey. I'm due in May!"

"What? You're pregnant?" Jon gasped. "How can that be? The doctors said you couldn't conceive after having Kayla, something about a blockage. I never understood it, but they were sure about the diagnosis."

"I know, I know but doctors can be wrong, or miracles can happen."

"We believed the doctors, so you never used birth control."

Jon took a moment to let the whole idea sink in, then said, "I'm glad it didn't happen when we were with Tracey and Darryl. We would have had a hard time explaining who the baby's father was. But then, we still don't know the answer to that, do we Harriet?"


Husky59
Husky59
56 Followers
12