A Wife's Dark Talent Ch. 04

Story Info
A Husband, His Exec Wife, & Her High Class ProDomme Sideline.
7.7k words
4.71
10k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note & Trigger Warnings

This is the 7.5K+ words fourth chapter of the novella of the same name. A 30yo upper-class born businesswoman explores her psycho-sexual dark talents via a hobby and weekly night job as a high end Humiliatrix, at the same time she slowly mindfucks her own closeted malesub husband into submission. Husband whom she has roped into administering her side job, and whom she makes discretely watch and listen to her pro-Domme dates.

This chapter features forced oral, manipulative spousal conversations and withdrawal of affection, cuckold mental torture, forced chastity and extended keyholding, close flirtations with infidelity, furniture and foot play, animal play and CBT, face ridding, and an extended scene of simultaneous blackmail, small penis humiliation, and class play.

There is, in short, intense psycho-sexual cruelty by one woman towards two men, one of whom is her own husband. If any of the above themes is too distasteful to you, please do not read. If all are tolerable, I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 4

Like a man walking out of a horrific car accident, Henry was in too much of a shell shock to even begin to analyze all the ways his wife had run him over, as if with a semitruck. She was hot as hell alright. Nuclear reactor hot. But like a nuclear reactor she also felt radioactive. As if proximity to her was going to lead to his skin spontaneously breaking out in excruciating boils for no apparent reason. He loved her and desired her and he just wish it hadn't all of a sudden started hurting so much. He would have to figure this out. This conflict. This seeming correlation between pain and lust.

In any case, he dared not even briefly go to his house's second floor, less he find himself in the line of fire of Goddess Kiersten's poisonous tongue again. So he made himself as comfortable as possible in the living room couch with what he had at hand. And with his Goddess Wife's panties in hand, rocked himself to a restless sleep.

In the morning however, he was pleased to wake up to the buzz of the following text message.

"Henry, Honey, come upstairs. I am waiting for you."

A message that though short, clearly indicated some version of loving wife Jaime was back. A message that contained some implied promises.

When Henry bounded up the stairs he was indeed pleased to find his wife smiling at him. And in a sleep getup that though relatively casual, was quite provocative and inviting. A long black slightly satiny fitted camisole, with nothing but thin spaghetti straps for the shoulders. And two thin, relatively understated, lacy bands of decoration: one at the very top just at the upper edge of her bosom, one at the bottom that circled around her upper thighs. Jaime garbed, in essence in a sultry sleepware bodycon micro dress, and nothing else at all.

"Good morning honey. Come over here."

"Good morning Jaime."

Said Jaime first, as she moved to sit on the edge of the bed closest to the door, and her husband. And replied the husband second. Husband who did not hesitate to approach his wife with enthusiasm, even if also with guarded caution. She could bite, after all. Yet no sooner had Henry reached arm's length distance from Jaime, the sultry blonde wife proceeded to unbuckle and unzip the husband. To drop his pants and underwear. And to press her thumb onto the padlock he wore attached to the cage on his manhood, making it whir like a small motor and open.

"Step out of those pants. Then take your cage completely off and place it on the nightstand."

Jaime said sultrily as she crossed one leg over another provocatively. With soft echoes of Kiersten's attitude. Which had Henry's heart, and his momentarily still confined manhood, leap in anticipation. He did not have to be told twice though, and in less than a minute he was standing naked from the waist down in front of his wife.

Then Jaime really surprised him when she slid off the bed. Went on her knees before him. And took his cruelly ignored manhood in her mouth. Her mouth was soft, warm, moist, and divine!

"Henry, I love you."

Said Jaime between pauses of her oral love.

"I think though, you may lust Kiersten, more than you love me."

She added between slurps.

"You know, that other wife of yours, you bigamist prick."

Another slurp.

"The one that is a cock caging bitch."

Slurp.

"A blue baling tease."

Slurp.

"And a knee spreading whore."

Added Jaime to continue with some amazing lip rolls and tongue twirls over her husbands shaft. Husband who felt a shot of electricity run through him. A jump in the blood hormones associated with anger. Jaime looked very provocative on her knees in her camisole before him. Her wheat blonde hair held up, away from her shoulders and neck, with a hair clip. Her fair alabaster neck and shoulders thus vulnerably exposed. Her ice blue eyes looking up at him on occasion. She was exquisite. And vulnerable. And certainly at least somewhat of a bitch, a tease, and a whore. But Henry recoiled at those thoughts. He was not kind of man who thought of his wife, or any woman, in those terms. Even as Jaime sucked and licked some more, before adding.

"And you certainly are quite a gentleman, a choir boy, and a boy scout. One who does not take the bait. Pity you also are a pathetic loser, who is beneath my social station, and way beneath my sexual opportunities." with a dose of Goddess Kiersten venom at the end that Henry this time did bite upon.

In fact Henry, who as Jaime orally serviced him had gently put one hand on her left shoulder and left side of her neck, and another on the top of her head, suddenly turned the touch to a very ungentle grip. He inserted his right fingers fully into her hair, and closed them on a tight grip of her blonde tresses. He closed his left hand around the nape of her slim fair neck, and turned it into vice grip. And even as he used both holds to turn Jaime's head and face up at him, he slammed his manhood to the hilt into her mouth. Till his wife's teeth hit his pubic bone, and the head of his penis hit the back of her throat. It did not take long for Henry to realize what he had done. But that moment, he did not care. He was seeing red. Even as his wife all but choked on his man-meat. And struggled to hold down a gag reflex.

Henry really did not think of himself as that kind of man. Certainly not the wife face-rapist he realized he was sliding into, as he waited for a long stretch of time dug to the hilt in his wife's mouth. Before he pulled back slowly, only to slam back in again quickly. Even as Jaime struggled to not choke, or gag, but did not fight him off, or strike back, in any way. Did not matter to Henry, who slowly picked up a crescendo rhythm, progressively making the pauses at the end of Jaime's throat shorter and shorter. Even as Jaime did begin to whimper and squirm a little, to no sympathy from her husband. Who, in the worked up state his wife had kept him, did not take more than a couple of minutes before he exploded with a jet at the back of her throat that Jaime did really fight hard to not choke upon.

In fact, after holding his svelte blonde wife on her knees like that for a minute, when Henry finally let go, the first thing Jaime did was get on her feet and run to her side of the bed for a glass of water. Which she gulped in intense desperation to clear the portion of her husband's semen she could not swallow, and clung uncomfortably at the back of her throat. Which eventually she did manage to pass, after she had entirely voided her glass of water.

At about that time, Henry reached post nut clarity. And with his anger gone, looked at his exquisite Princess Wife with a rising amount of concern, regret, and fear.

"Jaime. I. Am. So. Sorry."

"Oh, Honey."

Said Jaime, still clearing her throat.

"You are an adorable hubby. But you are a naïve fool. I would have been offended had you not finally taken the bait. As it was, it took me to look delectable on my knees, with you little guy in my mouth, and multiple rounds of goading. But I guessed you needed to get that out of your system."

And Jaime cleared her throat one final time. Henry was aghast. Was Jaime always manipulating him these days?

"To be clear though, today you had my consent. There may soon be a day you do not have my consent to so much as touch me. And it will last. And it will hurt you. And yet you will not be in a position to do a damn thing about it."

And that made Henry shiver. For it sounded like a very credible threat. But Jaime softened her voice and instructed her husband.

"Get in bed."

And when he hesitated, she repeated.

"Get in bed, face up, I said!"

And this time it was Goddess Kiersten. Henry found that hard to resist. Henry, a bit of a SciFi and Fantasy geek in his youth, thought it reminded him of a "Dune" Bene Gesserit using "the voice" to issue a command. You could not really resist it And he considered that author, Frank Herbert, must have had experience with Dommes. In any case, he did as his Goddess Wife directed. And once he was in bed his wife added.

"Relax Honey. I won't tie you down. Or lock you up. This time."

And what Jaime did do, was straddle her husband's hips, without sitting down on him. Pick up his currently spent and limp manhood. And toy with it against her moist vaginal opening. Soon Henry's "little guy" was coming back to life.

"Henry. I think you are not really sure of what you want and need. You do not understand, admit to yourself, you are more interested in desiring me, than you are in fulfilling your desire for me."

"Jaime, how could you say that?"

Interjected Henry, though he feared Jaime was right.

"Shh! Just listen and let me finish."

Said Henry's exquisite svelte blonde wife, who having revived her husband's manhood enough, let it inside her vagina. To a grunt from her husband.

"You find it more fulfilling to desire me. Intensely. And you desire me more when you cannot have me. But some day you are going to have to chose to accept it, or not. I cannot make the choice for you. But I can show what life with Goddess Kiersten as your wife would be like."

And Henry shivered in trepidation, even as he started pumping hard into Jaime's moist, warm, tight welcoming vagina.

"That is all I am going to say about that today. But just know that I do love you."

Then humping up and down on her husband quicker and stronger, as she leaned with her extended arms on his chest. Jaime added.

"On another matter, I have picked a client for next week. His name is Eric and he is a 32 year old professional athlete."

An athlete? Henry expected businessmen, politicians, lawyers, doctors, but not athletes. Who were indeed more likely younger and fitter, though likely less polished too. In any case, he said nothing.

And humping fast enough that her voice came broken, Jaime continued.

"And next week I will be gone Tuesday morning through Thursday evening for the Windsor endowment onboarding. I have used the private blog functionality of the site you built me to inform my followers I will be available in Beantown. And I will be seeing suitors on Tuesday and Wednesday night."

"Jaime! Why? That is too many! And you wont be here, at your townhouse, with your things, with me!"

"Shh! I do because it I want to. I will pack a couple of getups for my dates. Something small and thin that does not take much suitcase space will do."

And Henry groaned at the image of that. Both him and Jaime were close to coming now.

"Aside from that I need my dirty mind, my sultry body, and my cruel tongue, all of which I plan to take with me."

Said Jaime with a malevolent smile.

"And you, sweetheart, can simply imagine my dates. Let your imagination run wild."

Said Jaime before her vagina spasmed in waves, that made her husband's penis pulse, again. And his seed to jet warm and powerful directly against her cervix this time. As Jaime went stiffed back and completely perpendicular to her lying husband. A few minutes later she looked down at are husband, and cold matter of fact added.

"For your part, your only duty is to not be needy. Because you might not hear from me while I am gone."

And with that, Goddess Wife Jaime unstraddled her husband, and went to the master bathroom to clean up.

*****

The next few days went relatively normal between the married couple, though Henry had all these thoughts twirling in his head. He was afraid his clearly superior psycho-sexual tactician of a wife was trying to confuse him into submission. And he was afraid it was working. She was arguably the most desirable woman he had met, let alone dated. And these days she was even more desirable. ProDommeing, and fucking with him, gave her a glow. And there certainly was an appeal to the idea of ceasing to fear. You do not fear falling, when you are already on the ground. You do not fear losing something, when you have already lost it. That was the appeal of Jaime's slithering snake of a woman's implication. She did have an aura of a biblical femme fatale about her, after all. Of an Eve, a Jezebel, a Dalilah.

When Tuesday early morning came around, it was with great dread that Henry watched the high finance exec that was his wife step into a private town-car, that would take her to a private airport, from which she and the rest of her team would fly further northeast for the next three days, and two nights. Jaime merely left with a cold "Goodbye" and no sexual or emotional assurances to her husband.

Those next 60 hours or so became a slow descent into hell for Henry. He knew during the daytime and early evening, she would be as safe from sexual debauchery as a hot seductive woman that every man wants to fuck can be without looking for additional trouble. But as evening began, missing her already like the needy husband Jaime warned him not to be, he went, to his own surprise, to the recording of her date with Patrick to feel close to her.

"My Sweet Honeypie! When I first met you I thought 'well I'll be!" when I first saw your big black cock!"

Said Henry's wife Kiersten, making an over-the-top impersonation of Patrick's own blonde Southern Princess wife.

"And soon I had a hankering for it that never went away!"

Continued Kiersten as Southern belle.

"You know, growing up down yonder, I never imagined how good it could be. But then I tasted the flavor of your big black cock, you fucked me hard with your big black cock, and, my Honeybee, the rest is history!"

Said Kiersten as she did an imaginary hair flip as a Scarlett O'Hara, and basically pressed her thin and tightly clad pelvis against Patrick's at-the-ready piece of field artillery of a manhood pointed directly at her.

Henry did find Jaime's last date particularly painful. So he was not even sure why he even watched. And yet he continued. Further ahead, he also focused on the end. When Kiersten was enthroned as an Empress, legs crossed as elegantly as seductively. Short tight white dress, black stiletto pumps and lace-top thigh highs. And each of her arms rested on an armrest. In her right hand, a flute from which she sipped. In her left, holding as if to a bicycle handlebar, Patrick's manhood. As she teased it, almost forgetfully, with her thumb tip. Patrick himself was on his knees, with a bondage posture bar severely immobilizing his arms, back, and head. A grotesquely humiliating gag, ring, and wine bucket protruding out of his mouth to hold Goddess Kiersten's bubbly wine bottle. All of this while facing at 90 degrees to Henry's wife. His manhood, just to the left of her thigh. A few minutes later, his manhood between her thighs. While on second watching it seemed to Henry all of a sudden, his wife was looking directly at the camera. Camera which of course she knew where it was. And she was smiling malevolently at him.

Henry decided, that was not helping. Yet, as he knew the time for all her business dinners and even cocktails came to an end, he dreaded the beginning of her first date. Was he old or young? How handsome, how rich? Fit? Well endowed? Deep bass voice? Sharp piercing eyes? White, black, brown? What was Jaime wearing? Was it even sluttier that last time? It was all a terrible torment. Henry even decided to check Kiersten's Modelling LLC's bank account to look at the clients' payments, and to his dismay found the two business-trip clients had paid either double the rate for two hours, or paid for four hours! Henry could not believe the later, so what did these men expect, what was Henry's wife going to give them, for double the rate? All of this was not helping either. So Henry did something that made him feel like one of the creep wannabee suitors his wife had described to him. He opened up Jaime's lingerie drawer.

To Henry's utter surprise, right on the top there was an elegant gift box, ribboned closed, with a note card that said.

"Henry. Since you are missing me, here are some gifts for you to remember me by. The panties that you were going to look through are all clean. But inside the box there is a freshly used one, which I wore just yesterday when I spent a lot of time thinking about my Goddess Kiersten dates. These are well seasoned with my scent and flavor. Beside them, is your cock cage. The padlock is charged, programmed, and sprung open ready to be closed. You can use my panties as you see fit, but my wish is you put on the cage if you do. You of course are on the honor system, but I will be disappointed if you help yourself to the panties, and not the cage. Kisses, Jaime/Kiersten."

And Henry had a heart attack that his wife was an honest-to-god witch that knew his every move even before he had thought it. He was fucked, and might as well surrender to her now. But he thought better of it, while deciding he would table opening the box for now. The only thing he did, was lie in bed till midnight or so, and eventually text Jaime.

"Honey, I love you and miss you. Let me know you are back in your room fine. Henry."

But Henry waited an hour, two, then a third. And never having heard back turned off the lights without going to sleep.

By the following morning he had made a resolution. He was worried about is wife, so he would call her executive assistant to see whether her colleagues had met with her or at least heard from her already. Of course, he realized that if they had, though that would be a relief, it would also be a personal humiliation to him. His wife's executive assistant would know Jaime had cut him off for the trip. He told himself making sure Jaime was not murdered, in a hundred pieces, and dumped in the harbor like just another sex-worker crime-victim was more important. So he dialed.

"Hello this is Linda at Patapsco River Capital Management."

Came across a chirpy feminine voice.

"Hi Linda, This is Henry, Jaime's..."

"High Henry, of course I know who you are. How can I help you?"

"Sorry to bug you, but last night I did not hear from Jaime. That is unusual. Just want to make sure she is fine. You heard from her?"

"Sorry to hear that Henry, but she has sent me three emails already this morning and the rest of the team is already in a meeting with her. Not my place to say, but maybe she is just swamped with the new account?"

On the one hand Henry breathed a sigh of relief. On another he felt terribly humiliated. And on a final one he was completely devastated that Jaime had indeed seemingly cut him off, so far at least, for this trip."

"Thanks Linda for letting me know. I am sure what you say is the case. Goodbye."

"Goodbye Henry."

And the conversation ended. Henry's trepidation he was losing his wife to proDommeing, maybe even blurring the lines with escorting, and other men, increased rather than being assuaged. But he had to move on with his day.

His hours on campus were pretty worthless. No new breakthrough on his research with his mind all on his wife. He did passable with his students, but not much more than passable. And before his workday was over he had made a decision. When he got home he would put on the chastity device. He would sniff his wife's panties. And thought it made him no better than one his wife's creeps, he would send her a dick-cage pic, telling her he did if for her. Please let him know when she is back to her hotel ok.