All Comments on 'A Wife's Dark Talent Ch. 04'

by John_Vandermeer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story line, but I still don't understand her husband, especially there at the end grinding herself to get off on his face while still wearing rough blue jeans on his face. Just total disrespect for him as he husband. Just needs to divorce her..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WTF, this story is almost to impossible to read. If Henry her husband wasn't such a pussy, he would have gaven his wife would she really wanted and needed! She wanted him to be a real man, and in the start put his foot down and told her flat out, "fuck no" your not going to do this side job as a Dominic bitch. Or even after she started this fucked up thing, told her to stop everything, or your out of there. But no as the pussy, he expected everything she has done to him. Starting with bossing him around, bitching at him, locking him out of their bedroom, caged him, then Humiliting him Numerous times, all while denying him release from the cage or orgasms. All the while she's Playing with other men's cocks, while he's required to watch on the monitors. what is it with him putting the cage back on before he Masturbated with her dirty panties. He has allowed her to cheat on him by simply not stopping her, or saying no! He's got to see what she's going to start next, fucking in front of him, making him a true cuckold. Then cums the forced creampie eating. This is just an Impossible story to believe that a men would allow a wife, or woman lead them down this road without divorcing her!!

macccermacccer11 months ago

I really enjoyed the story and the descent he makes while being guided and manipulated.

Sincerely hope this isn't the end?

John_VandermeerJohn_Vandermeer11 months agoAuthor

Definitely not the end! Two more chapters. Ch.05 is already been drafted as of 7/2/2023

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hands Down one of the best storylines on the site! You hit the psychological nails that affect my life similar to the poor male lead, truly a great plot (more women should consider a career as a Dominatrix!) and depth of character as the female lead just discovers her power over men and sees her self worth as worthy of compensation for existing and humiliating the male species!

John_VandermeerJohn_Vandermeer10 months agoAuthor

I am pleased by all appreciative comments. And I am humbled by the very appreciative comments! Yes Jaime is cognizant that she is exactly the kind of woman many men think of as "Goddess of their dreams." And that interactions with women like her often end up giving those men "the wettest nightmares" that stay with them forever. So why not give them that cruel heaven, that majestic hell they crave, and have fun and get paid a very, very flattering rate in the process? Henry is yet another one of those men, except he got lucky and got to marry his Goddess. Except with that come very intense insecurities. And the only way to not fear falling, is if you are already down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohn_Vandermeer@John_Vandermeer
Classy, seductive, wicked women. And the men who lust after them. Contemporary femdom relationships. That is what I write about. These women may be their target's very own wife. Or the forbidden wife of another man. They may be their targets very own mother, sister or daught...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES