A Wife's Dark Talent Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Henry dashed to meet his summons. Only to find the exquisite Jaime, or rather the exquisite Goddess Jaime--one that made Aphrodite herself jealous--splayed in the bed face down, looking as delectable as vulnerable, wearing nothing but a sultry white bikini set Henry had never seen in his life. A bikini set that though technically providing more coverage that many was.... so slutty! A very narrow swim micro-skirt with a hemline just right under her butt cheeks and vagina lips, and a waist line that did not fully cover her hip bones nor even the top of her pubic bone. And an even narrower bandeau top that covered her nipples and areolas, bot none of the lower elevation over-or-under parts of her breasts. In terms of coverage, and how tight it circled around Jaime's body, she might as well had noting but a three inch wide strip of white electrical tape wrapped tight around her boobs, two of those strips wrapped tight around her hips, and nothing else. And after several days of never ending blue balls Henry bent over at the waist and groaned upon seeing his wife, while she did nothing more than ignore his discomfort and predicament, and say.

"Honey, its been a long day, and I could use a massage. Do my back first, and my front next. Move head to toes. I am even wearing for you this nice little designer bikini that Edward gave me as a gift, a tribute. To keep you motivated. You do remember the rule about other men's gifts though, do you?"

"Yes Jaime."

Whispered Henry, still bent over.

"I cannot take it, any of it, off."

"Or push it aside either, actually. But you can touch me through the thin fabric. So no reason why you cannot work on my intimate parts also. But to state the obvious, you cannot enter, penetrate, my vagina. Take everything off yourself though. I want to see you in your little bird cage and doggy collar. Now."

Said Jaime, as she opened her legs symmetrically out to a 90 degree angle between the two, as she laid face sideways in their marital bed, and smiled sultrily at her husband waiting for him to start. Looking almost as if she was wrapped in light. Fair and beautiful like the morning sun. Her svelte figure, her alabaster skin, her ice blue eyes and wheat blonde hair all bright in white, on the bed. Like a Midwestern born Norse goddess. Sprouted out of a glacial lake or a never ending prairie like a new world Aphrodite, or more appropriately, a Freyja. Fuck! Thought Henry. In any condition, this task would be painful. In his condition, it would be an excruciating ordeal. Yet there was nothing in the world he wanted more than to get his hands, his mouth, on his wife. Even if that was all he could do. Even if his balls exploded, and he died from a hemorrhage in the process, and it was the last thing he did. So he stripped, and naked but for the collar and cage, he climbed into bed. He straddled Jaime's, the Goddess', back and he got started on her head.

Jaime's hair was silky soft. It smelled divine. And it fell easily from Henry's hands like thin gold strands when he picked it up to savor it like a treasure. But more importantly, in playing with her head and hair, Henry learned his wife's head was almost like an erogenous zone for her. When he rubbed her scalp she emitted little moaning noises. As he pressed her neck and massaged out all the stress, she did so as well. And as he leaned in to kiss her ears, or the area where her hairline ended, or the curve were her neck gracefully turned to her back, he could easily tell it was not just relaxing for her, it was very arousing too. And it just made his own manhood throb intensely to know the effect of his actions, and yet also know he could not close the deal, unless the Goddess chose to grant him mercy.

Next Henry rubbed his wife's shoulders. And her arms, which he rubbed and stretched from the shoulders down. Pressed down on her hands between the top and the palm, which gave her intense pleasure too. It struck Henry how, push came to shove, she was but a svelte, delicate woman. Her arms reflected that. Long and thin and fair, almost pale, alabaster white. And yet she held so much power, and he held so little, it baffled the mind. Clearly power was not about physical strength between them. And it was totally lopsided between them. Henry in fact kissed her arms too, as much as he rubbed them. And he loved to run his cheek down their full length. His wife, the Goddess, allowed it. But it did not help Henry, none of it did, as the intimate feel, and smell, and even taste of her only made his pain worse.

The Goddess' back, even partially covered by the bandeau swim top, was even better. Or worse, for Henry's balls. He soon learned all the transition curves were the most delectable parts of his wife. Where the shoulder blades met, where the upper back sloped into the lower back. Were back turned to waist. All of them he brushed as something majestic, all of them he kissed as something divine. And just as he was moving around the Goddess' hips, clad in the provocative swim microskirt, squeezing them together between his arms in a careful bear hug, she began to talk to him.

"Henry, I've been thinking, planning, my dinner date with Edward. I want him to have a good time. I want to give him a great time. So I will run some of my ideas aloud with you now."

Henry's heart began to tear, even as his balls began to rupture, as he rubbed each of his wife's thighs with his hands. Kissed the outside, and the inside, of each of her thighs with his lips.

"I think as soon as we are seated, and the waiter, or host, gives us some menus, I will drop the pumps I will be wearing with thigh highs and a very short, tight cocktail dress, and I will begin rubbing him between the legs with my feet."

Henry did not want to hear that. It pained him to hear that. Even as he pulled and stretched his Goddess Wife's long, slim fair, legs, like he had done her arms.

"He will jump in his seat in surprise at first. Squirm a bit. But I will direct him to keep his hands over the table and be still. Choose something nice for us to share as a meal. And he will do so, as I bring him to a nice, hard, erect state with my nylon clad feet rubbed against his slacks clad manhood."

Henry paid extra attention to Jaime's ankles, and heels, squeezing them, which he also discovered was arousing to her. Then he picked up her feet, one at a time, and licked her soles, heel to toes and toes to heel, several times. He already had got addicted to his wife's foot brine, her scent, her flavor, and he loved it, like a kid loves a lollypop.

"When they take our order, I will stop. And when a look of despair comes over his face, I will tell him to get under the table and suck my toes, if he wants me to continue. His eyes will open wide in fear, and shame. But he will not be able to resist, and feigning looking for a lost phone, or keys, he will disappear under the table to do as I direct him to."

And Jaime said that as Henry had to stop rubbing, squeezing, and licking his wife's feet himself, to bend his chest over his knees, try to calm his blue balls down a bit. Henry, finally realizing he might need ice, or an ice bath, by the time he was done with his wife's massage. While Jaime used her husband's interruption to turn around, face up this time. Spread her legs wide for him again. Even if with that bikini she was wearing, she might as well have been wearing a medieval suit of armor. Her womanhood completely off limits to her husband, who was in a cage and collar anyway. Totally out of reach for him. Then after collecting himself, he straddled her torso again to work on her face.

"I will eventually pull my feet away from him. And kick him in the face. He will get the message to get out. When he resurfaces I will tell him to unzip his manhood and let it hang. Keep his hands over the table. When our dinner arrives, I will reach with both of my nylon clad feet and begin to slowly pump his tool between the two."

Henry's wife's beautiful ice blue eyes were as cold as the color they were painted with by nature. Calculating, ruthless, like a sexual assassin, as she looked at her husband and he rubbed her face. Which she also liked a lot. Though Henry had to stop again to manage the pain in his groin, but after less that a minute he continued.

"I will stop after a while. I do not want to get him off too quickly. And as the waiter comes to refill our sparkling wine flutes, and ask how we are doing, I will start pumping him again. Make him jump, and embarrass himself."

Oh Jaime's neck! That delicate collarbone, and the beginning of her cleavage! Jaime was truly a Goddess, and as Henry worked on her upper torso, and her arms, he noticed his cage was leaking precum like a failed dam. Dripping all over the Goddess' body, who also realized, and cruelly snaped at her husband.

"Stop that now! Your job is too massage me, not leak all over me, like a freak. You are disgusting!"

Tearing Henry's heart in two, just as he moved over his wife's bandeau covered breasts. Working on the sides, inside and outside, with special attention. And then moved onto another curve, where her chest turned into her abdomen.

"Back to Edward! I will keep pumping his exquisite tool for another while. Not too fast, nor too hard. I need him to last. In fact I will stop before we are done with the main dinner course. And then I will start again right as the waiter comes back to ask us about dessert."

Oh Jaime' belly, navel, midriff! Fuck she is hot, thought the poor Henry, as he now groaned. Which his wife ignored. He kissed with abandon her entire pelvic area, even as he moved with his hands around her hips, and down her thighs. Lots of curves around that whole area, Like mountain driving, lethal curves that could end a man in an instant.

"Oh, Edward will be beside himself by now. I will be smiling at him, asking him about his latest best seller book. Watching him struggle to put two words together. It will be so fun!"

Continued Jaime, as Henry had made his way to her calves, ankles and feet. The latter of which of he was taking completely in his mouth, sucking with abandon. Till he had to pause again. Bend over at the waist again. Groan some more again. Till he decided he is done with his primary pass of Jaime's body. And decided to lean between her spread legs, and kiss, and rub her vaginal lips and clitoris as best he could through the thin fabric of her white bikini.

"Eventually, in that third session of under the table feet-on-cock pumping, I will pump him hard, and fast, a couple of times, just as the waiter comes to ask if we want anything more now that we are done with dessert. And I will watch Edward's priceless face as he explodes under the table. His cum ricocheting under the table top back onto my nyloned feet, and legs. Drying to a white crust all over them.

Said Jaime, as she herself finally came, in her own bed, from the ministrations of her husband between her legs, and the images of her lover in her head. Henry was in pain at the last fact, which he was well aware of.

"Oh that was nice! But back to Edward. Then I will pull my feet and legs back, and slide them back into my pumps, cum covered as they are. Simile at Edward as he pays. And as we walk out together arm in arm, I smile at all the men, and women, looking at my nyloned legs, in those four inch pumps and short tight dress. All of them noticing the cum over my ankles, calves, knees. All of them realizing your wife is an utter slut that just foot jobbed her date under the table."

Till Henry, bent over in both physical and emotional pain and waiting for his wife to finish talking, finally begs her.

"Jaime, can you unlock me, please? Let me make love to you, please?"

"Oh but Honey! You did such a good job I now am all relaxed and ready to sleep! You are a wonderful husband. Maybe another day. Goodnight."

And finally Jaime turned around, right in the bikini she was, and switched her nightlight off. While Henry groaned, got up, and walked to their bathroom to take an ice cold shower. Or an ice cold bath. And hopefully, soothe the pain.

*****

The lack of sleep was beginning to accumulate for Henry, and come Thursday he was beginning to wonder whether he was beginning to turn delirious. Not off the wall crazy-high with LSD delirious yet, but it was getting there. In any case, that week Jaime treated Thursday like she had treated the previous Fridays. She had a date that night, a repeat date with a "favorite" no less, and Henry felt in his heart how quickly she drifted away from him emotionally from the very morning. She was already cold and distant when she left for work, and she might as well have been in another dimension when she came back, and as was her routine, locked herself in to doll up for her rendezvous.

At least Henry really enjoyed the getup reveals, one of the best parts of Kiersten's date nights, and this time she achieved a new high of allure. Goddess Kiersten was in fact absolutely ravishing as she came down in an asymmetrical, short, tight cocktail little red dress that Henry had never seen before in his life. A very daring number that had a very short hemline, and was long sleeved and shouldered on the left side, only to be sleeveless and off shoulder on the right. Kiersten had matched it with similarly red shaded four inch stiletto pumps, that Henry had never seen in his life either. Thigh highs, and a makeover of red nails, red lips, blue-black eyes, and a beautiful, almost bridal, half-up half-down hairdo held in place by a pretty silver hair clip. The overall look was that of a woman, perhaps in a romantic date, trying way too hard but looking stunning for her date. A woman screaming from the rooftops "I really, really want to be your girlfriend. And look at me! How could you possibly resist?" And to Henry the thought she was going to another man looking like that gave him a deep sense of unease. He did manage to ask.

"Jaime, you look stunning. But that dress, and those shoes..."

"They are both gifts from Patrick, who wanted me to wear them for this date."

"I see."

Is all Henry said, who also thought, and felt, this was getting way out of hand. Half the rich men living between the Potomac River and the Canadian border apparently had come to believe that Henry's wife was their own personal, living breathing Barbie doll, and Henry did not like that one bit. Not like in a cock-cage and collar, and increasingly sexually cutoff from his own wife, Henry felt in a position to do anything about it.

"Pick up your jaw, stop drooling, and lets go. Tick tock."

Said Kiersten impatiently to her husband, as she tapped the toe of one of her red pumps for emphasis.

Causing Henry to snap to, and the husband and his sex-worker wife to be on their way to her date. As he chauffeured Kiersten as he always did, Henry really felt a deep sense of unease about this assignment. Something Kiersten, and even Jaime, was hiding from him, not telling him. Henry did not even know what would Kiersten play with her date, but he had this sense it would be some sort of game of sexual-emotional Russian roulette. Call it a husband spider sense, If you will. But even as he looked back at his wife through the rearview mirror, she remained inscrutable.

The first sign something was different was when, as they got close to Jaime's townhouse in the capital, she said.

"Don't take me to my house. Drive to the park you always drive to, and park as you always do."

"But Jaime..."

"Do as I say!"

"Ok."

Quickly acquiesced Henry. The park was not far from Jaime's, or Kiersten's, house. Two blocks. But those blocks could be quite tiresome in four inch stiletto heels. And Henry's wife was looking quite provocative to walk the neighborhood alone like that. The neighborhood was not unsafe, but she looked quite a bit like a certain kind of woman. Like a high class sex-worker, which Henry realized she was. Nevertheless, as soon as they got there, Henry's wife added.

"Turn the engine off, unlock all the doors, and stay there."

As she got out of the rear seat herself, as Henry did as instructed. The mystery was killing him. Then holding something in her hands that Henry did not pay too much attention to, she opened the driver's door, and after telling her husband.

"Both hands on the steering wheel, a good 2 and 10."

Proceeded to zip tie his hands to the steering wheel.

"Jaime! What are you doing?"

"I keep asking you to hold it together, and you have been a good husband and always have, but I still do not trust you on that count. Especially tonight. So this is the guarantee that you will."

"But Jaime! I cannot drive you like this. You are two blocks away. Are you going to walk... like that?"

"Oh Henry, when you are already in a hole, you have to learn to stop digging. Are you saying I look like a whore? A cheap street-walking whore, no less, this time?"

"No, sorry, Jaime!"

"I will be fine. I am a big girl and have known how to take care of myself well before I met you."

Added Goddess Kiersten as she proceeded to temporarily climb into the front passenger seat to boot up and set up the tablet computer for her husband. Enabling the speakers rather than putting the earbuds into her husband's ears. The computer, well within sight but out of reach of the bound man, already showing Kiersten's house. House that was quiet and in the dark, since there was nobody there yet. Then, to Henry's utter dismay, as if Kiersten's getup was not bad enough already, she proceeded to roll her panties down and out her legs. And to drop them on her Husband's lap. Before opening the front passenger seat door to step out and say.

"Enjoy the show, Henry. See you in two hours."

And closing the door, walk away to her date.

Henry had never felt so much fear before. Trepidation. An impending sense of doom. And for ten minutes he did not even know about the state or whereabouts of his wife. Until she finally opened the door to her townhouse and turned on the lights, and both the video and audio on the tablet computer came to life. Henry watched her walk around her living room and make sure everything was how she wanted it to be. Henry had often missed Kiersten's set up, as she did it during the time he drove away and parked nearby. But this time he saw it, and what was most notable, was that the Goddess brought a large but armless dining chair from her dining room to her living room, and fitted it out with a set of four shackles, one secured to each of its legs. Then she just walked over to her open plan kitchen breakfast bar/counter, and pouring herself a glass of sparkling wine, began to drink as she waited for her client. "Jaime what are you doing?" Asked impotently her husband into the void in her lonely, closed SUV, two blocks away.

Yet it all began to reveal itself to the terrified husband, when not more than a few minutes later, Kiersten's date let himself in after a short polite ring of the doorbell. Wearing a suave date-night shirt and slacks ensemble like last time.

"Well hello Sugar. I have missed you. Come and give your girlfriend a kiss!"

Soon said Kiersten as she turned to her date and sultrily spoke her words and presented her body.

"Hi...Kiersten. You look stunning, as usual. And I see you are wearing my gifts to you. Thank you for that, and for seeing my tonight!"

"Oh do not be silly, Honey! What else would I do? You are my favorite boyfriend, and I want to be the best girlfriend to you."

Henry was hating this so far. Truly hating it. For the first time, there seemed to be not a hint of steel in his wife's voice or demeanor on one of her dates. It was all syrupy feminine machinations. And that was before Henry's wife and her date were face to face, and they fully, completely embraced, hips to hips, pelvis to pelvis, lips to lips, and tongue to tongue, and they made out and fondled each other for what felt like an interminable five minutes to Henry.