A Wife's Dark Talent Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Patrick! You are the best kisser. Much better than my other boyfriends. Much better than my inadequate husband."

"Jaime! What?!"

Then screamed Henry in the car alone. Her 'inadequate husband'? Since when was he part of Goddess Kiersten's dates and play?!

"It is why I want to spend more time with you. Much more time with you, Patrick. Just thinking of you gets me all hot and bothered. And a girl can only take so much of that before she wants more!"

Continued saying Kiersten to her date. While in in the car Henry also continued.

"Jaime? What are you doing?!"

"Oh but where are my manners. Please sit down!"

Then said Kiersten as she guided her date to the armless large dining chair. And after he sat down in it, she sat down on her date's lap sideways in turn.

"Jaime! You are not even wearing panties!"

Continued Henry as he began to forcefully but impotently wrestle with his bonds and the steering wheel.

"Want to share some of my glass of sparkly?"

Kiersten then asked after she took a sip, gave a sip to her date while holding the glass for him, and took a sip herself again. Even as her date began to help himself to her legs, her hips, her waist, her body, with his hands.

"Patrick. I really think we are a good fit. You and I are perfectly complementary. Made for each other. Don't you think Sugar?"

Asked Kiersten as she held her date by the back of the neck and licked and bit his earlobes. While he seemingly had let his hands slip inside her very short hemline, and from a muted "ihi!" that Kiersten suddenly yelped, seemed to have started fingering her. Bringing her husband trapped in her car to utter.

"Jaime! This it too far! I beg you! Stop!"

"Sure, Kiersten."

Then uttered Henry's wife date, though he seemed far more interested in the sexual action than his date's relationship machinations.

'Then Sugar, why don't we plan to do something about it. Make it official?"

Added Kiersten as she stepped off her date, only to straddle him, open his fly, and taking hold of his manhood in her bare hands, let it fully out of his pants.

"Ok, baby, we can discuss later."

Then Kiersten's date added breathily, as the handsome black man took hold of the svelte blonde woman by the hips, and brought her to the point where his free manhood and her bare vaginal lips were in contact. And she allowed it, but let it progress no further than surface to surface contact.

"Easy Sugar. There most definitely is a reward for you, if you do the right thing. But you must do the right thing. I will tell you what. I can give you an advance. Want me to blow you? I would love to have that handsome big black cock in my mouth. You just have to let me do something first."

Then added increasingly sultrily Kiersten, as she also started the same kind of slow, small hip sway circles to tease penile vaginal contact that Henry himself had experienced less than a week ago. Henry was in fact beginning to realize sometimes Jaime tried out things on him, that Kiersten would later use in her dates. And the realization stung.

"Please Jaime. It is too much. You are breaking my heart."

Began to whimper Henry in the car, as his wife's date said to her.

"Ok!"

And after Kiersten's date said that, she pulled back from him, went down on her knees before him, and proceeded to lock his ankles to the front legs of the chair, and his wrists to the back legs. And picking up his big black cock in her hands, wrapped her bright red lips fully around it. It was, as far as Henry could tell, genuine. All the more so because the handsome black man in front of his wife let his eyes roll back into his head, and a grunt escape his mouth. Henry was past begging his wife from a distance then. He just started sobbing in the car.

"Patrick, let me lay it out for you."

Said Kiersten before slurping on Patrick's manhood. Rolling her tongue, sliding her lips around the crown of his manhood. While Henry sobbed in her car two blocks away.

"I can give you what you want. I want to give you what you want in fact. And you can do the same for me."

As she licked and sucked some more.

"Your wife...is not in on your secret, your cravings. I am."

More licks and sucks. While Patrick groaned, and squirmed in his seat.

"Your wife...does not want to give you babies. I do. Yes Patrick, let me repeat that, I do."

And as she slurped on the big black piece of man-meat before her, and Henry wailed in the car alone.

"So it is a no brainer to me. I leave my pathetic, loser, inadequate husband. You leave your clueless wife. And we live happily ever after."

Said the blue-eyed blonde Princess kneeling before the handsome black doctor, before she fed on his man-meat some more. By now however, though enjoying the oral service, Patrick was looking, unsure, and scared.

"Kiersten... I... am not sure....I can leave my wife."

Causing Kiersten to stop what she was doing. Get up, and stare angrily down at her date before proceeding.

"Baby. Do not make me angry. What is with you men, that you never can see what is best for you. Do not worry, you will learn to accept me making the decisions for both of us. Let me show you something!"

She added back to being chirpy at the end, as she went for her personal tablet computer and came back to Patrick. This time she sat down on his lap, straddling him fully, one leg in each side. Showing her date an open web browser page. Though he could hardly see past his eyeful of tears, Henry thought, Henry hoped!, his wife had not impaled herself on her date. That she had merely pushed his manhood either down, or forward, with her own body when she sat on him. They would still have way too much penile to vaginal contact, but that would mean no penetration, yet. The fact that Patrick did not seem to be rutting wildly into Henry's wife solidified that hope.

"Patrick, Sugar, see this? This is you, very handsome by the way in a suit and a lab coat. Dr Patrick Roberts, Chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Jefferson University Hospital. Very impressive. Even more interesting is this. This beautiful, truly beautiful, 30-35 year old blonde. Dr Savannah Roberts, Attending Physician, Pediatric Surgery, Jefferson University Hospital. Oh how nice of her! Saving all the world's children!"

"Kiersten, please, I beg you, this is not necessary..."

"Shh! Sugar, it would not be if you knew what was good for you. I will tell you something I told another of my boyfriends. We Princesses are all good frenemies. I actually do not know your wife. But I checked my social media accounts, and we have at least six good other Princess frenemies in common. I think I will set up a low key social introduction with your wife for some tea and cookies. You know, just two young blonde heiresses talking life, and men."

"Kiersten, please. What do you want?"

"You! Your big black cock! To play with you till death do us part! For you to breed me till my ovaries run dry or my uterus cannot take the stretching anymore!"

Henry was actually comatose in the car by now. He heard the talking, and saw the images moving, on the tablet. But the information bypassed his higher brain, and simply went straight to his lower brain to cause him intense pain.

"Please...I like you...but..."

"There is the problem! The 'but'! Patrick, Sugar, let me tell you something else."

Said Kiersten as she lifted herself off her date, and went back to teasing his penis head with her vaginal opening. Holding his big black man-meat in her right hand, while she leaned on his shoulder with her left, and circled her hips, and crotch, around. Patrick grunted and struggled to hold his arousal, his pleasure, back.

"Honey. I took an ovulation test this morning. I am fertile like a bitch in heat. If I take you in, and squeeze your penis with my vagina, you can knock me up, we can make our first baby, right now."

Even comatose, Henry groaned again, sobbed more intensely in the car at that.

'Kiersten please..."

"I will make good friends with your wife in the meantime. And in three months, when I have a baby bump, she will congratulate me. And I will say ''that means a lot to me, especially since your husband Patrick is my baby's daddy.'"

'Kiersten please..."

"Shh! She will leave you. And take the house. But that is ok. Even if you give more than half to your wife, it is ok, I have enough for both of us. You will probably still own and make multiples of what my loser by then ex-husband ever owned and made, and I married him anyway."

Another comatose groan and even more intense sobbing from Henry.

"Then the real fun begins! We will buy a house. Decorate a nursery. I have browser tabs with some great houses in the market already, with six bedrooms, swimming pool and tennis court, and near all the best private schools of course. Browser tabs with some very cute cribs we can buy too. Blue, and pink, or white, depending on gender. And at night, I can give you what you need, and you can give me what I need. I will put your big black slave neck and back in a yoke, and flog you with a long tail whip six days of the week. You will think I am the world's most cruel White Mistress, just like you like us. And the seventh day, you will be a conniving naughty slave and escape your bonds, seek out your cruel White Mistress for retribution, and rape me within an inch of giving me a vaginal tear. It will be so fun!"

Henry was close to needing medical help by now. Totally out. But Patrick was actually looking very scared. Even as his manhood stood large, wet, and ready to empty itself in the crazy, and scary, blue-eyed blonde Princess.

'Kiersten I beg you..."

"Shh! I said. And I have figured this out. Since you will breed me lots of beautiful babies, I will spend a lot of the year pregnant. So we will ask the Ob/Gyn how far into the pregnancy you can safely rape me. We will do it to the last day they say. I certainly am not going to stop hurting and humiliating you because I am pregnant. When I cannot lift my arm enough anymore, I will get a cattle prod, and zap you with it instead! So shall we get started Honey? Make our first?"

Asked, like a completely sociopath, Princess Kiersten. As she teased Patrick very hard, as hard as the highest quality diamond. As she brought his man-head just inside her vaginal lips, only to pull it out again. Threatening to bring him fully in and squeeze him with her vaginal muscles like she had threatened. When in the car two block away, Henry's streaming Wi-Fi camera and microphone app crashed. Leaving nothing but a desktop full of app icons in its place.

*****

Henry just stared into space for the next half hour, wondering if he was alive, or in hell. The world was no longer like he knew it. Even if he did not know, whether his wife had consummated that date with her client, her lover, or not. Eventually, he felt, like at a distance, a svelte blonde women in a red cocktail dress open his door and say.

"Hi Honey. Enjoy the show? Hello Henry. Are you there?"

As she the svelte blonde woman in red snapped her fingers a couple of times, and eventually slapped him across the face. Then Henry sort of came to.

"Jaime. Did you fuck him? Did he cum in you?"

Is the first thing that came out of Henry's mouth.

"Did you not watch Honey? Oh! The app is closed. Did it crash?"

Asked Henry's wife, and he nodded. Then she said.

"Oops! Too bad. Or maybe not. What do you want Honey? What does your heart want? For me to have fucked Patrick, or not? For him to have cum in me, or not? That is your truth, whatever the real truth is."

Said Kiersten, as Henry considered the words.

"Let me let you out of there. Snap to so you can drive home. Tomorrow is also a long day for me."

Then commented Henry's wife as she used a pair of plyer cutters that had been stashed on the driver door to cut her husband free. Then proceeded to pick up her panties from his lap where they still lay, and sit in the back seat.

Henry managed to come to enough to drive, sort of safely, back home. Though he was in too much of shell shock to consider anything too profound. Even look at his wife, and assess her, or even enjoy her. Eyes on the road and little more. At home he expected her to maybe use him in some way to get herself off, but instead she said the following.

"Henry, strip down to your cock-cage and collar and follow me."

As she bound upstairs, and Henry followed a few seconds later after he had stripped. When he entered their marital bedroom behind his wife, he was surprised to find something that had not been there prior to her locking herself in to doll-up. Something she must have assembled while he waited. A heavy duty, large dog crate, a cage, in a corner of the room. He was not sure what to make of it, but his heart told him nothing good. Then his wife spoke.

"Henry, I will not be asking you to service me tonight. And I will not be forcing you to sleep downstairs. I will make you an offer though. It is only an offer, not a demand, and the option of sleeping downstairs in the couch remains open to you. If so you chose, you can sleep in the bedroom with me, so long as you sleep in that cage, which I will lock after you are in. I will give you back my panties, and you can have the blanket and water bowl that are inside, but nothing else. I would rather have you close to me, but not too close to me, and that option is perfect. If you rather not, as I said, you can back downstairs. What will it be, Henry?"

Henry was aghast such a cruel situation was even an "option". It seemed inhuman. Criminal even. Then again, Jaime was not forcing him to anything. He could go downstairs. But the option of being close to his wife, of having her panties to smell, was very appealing. Very tempting. And he knew, he would take it if he could be sure of his wife's love, which he was not anymore. So he asked her.

"Jaime do you love me. Do you still love me? Have you ever loved me?"

To which, after a wicked smile, his wife answered.

"Yes. In fact, you betcha."

And waited for him to decide. Henry was not even sure if that was an answer to one of the questions, or to all the questions. But he decided to assume it was an answer to all, as he wanted it to be, and got on his knees to crawl inside the large dog cage. He could crouch low down, or he could lie in the fetal position on one side or the other, but he could do little else inside, he just about immediately found out.

"Good choice Henry."

Said Henry's wife as she closed the gate behind him and locked it with one of her trademark Henry biometric padlocks. Then she added.

"Here are my panties."

As she slipped them through the bars at the top of the cage. And then finally added.

"Goodnight."

As she left to clean up for bed and eventually go to sleep with her husband in a dog cage a couple of yards away.