All Comments on 'A Wife's Dilemma Ch. 01'

by hudsonnywife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story

Can't wait for next chapter. Cheryl seems to be getting into this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Let's have more

Please continue with the story....I'm dying to see what she does with these two studs!!!

RHB515RHB515about 18 years ago
Plausible and intriguing

I found the story to be a good read because it seemed very plausible which than made it intriguing. I like that it was told in the first person which made me feel like I was listening to a confession of sorts. Must be my catholic upbringing. I found her words to be scintillatingly sensuous... Looking forward to more!

RothkoJamesHartRothkoJamesHartabout 18 years ago
Fantastic...

...build up. This really erotic without anything happening. You definitely know how to work up great anticipation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Can't Wait

Hurry with the next submittion, I can't wait! Grear teasing of the reader in Part One.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Horney white wife

Oh yeah i just love it when horney white wives tease and fuck the black guys such a turn on,keep up the good work hope to read lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Although..

...this is quite well-written it loses a lot of impact because bothe the wrokman and his boss are men Cheryl fancies anyway... so where's her dilemma? If they'd been ugly and smelly, it would have been a much better plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous