A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 02 - Lingerie

Story Info
Lisa goes shopping at a lingerie store at the mall.
4.1k words
4.14
21k
24

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have slept in later than I thought because Ken had already gone to work before I woke. I lay in bed remembering yesterday and what I had done with Ken and Pop. I could not believe I had let a stranger give me instructions, let alone follow them as I had.

I stretched, traced my fingers along my breasts, circled my nipples, then ran my hands along my stomach, tracing my outer labia. After a few minutes of tracing the lips and my inner thighs, I slipped a finger between them, running across my clit down to my anus before pulling them back up and slipping a finger into myself.

I was soaked and started fingering my pussy with my right hand while playing with my clit with my left. I was getting closer to an orgasm, so I pulled my fingers out of my cunt. Feeling naughty, I licked them clean.

Remembering what Pop had said, I picked up my phone and sent a text.

I am so horny and want to cum.

I kept teasing myself for waiting for him to respond. It wasn't long before I pulled my hand away from my clit because of how close I was to having an orgasm.

Pop responded, How bad do you want it?

I am still very horny from yesterday. Please let me cum

Where are you?

In my bed

If you want to cum take another selfie with you lying on the bed nude. After you send me the picture, you can cum. Immediately after you cum, I want you to take another one.

I held the phone up high and spread my legs a little more before smiling and taking the picture. After I sent the picture, I pushed three fingers inside and started finger fucking myself. It only took a few minutes before I came hard.

After calming down, I retook a picture showing myself after the orgasm.

Perfect slut

Please don't call me that

What should I call you, Lisa? You asked a stranger if you could cum and then sent him pictures of yourself before and after.

I don't know, but I am not a slut

I think you are in denial, and your behavior is definitely what I would expect from a slut. We can pick this up later. What are you doing today?

I have nothing planned. Why?

I was wondering if you wanted to play some more

What do you have in mind? I asked, wondering what I had gotten myself into

How about taking some more pictures? You have a fantastic body. Thoughts?

I read the message twice, thinking about what I had done so far, realizing I was still very turned on.

Ok, I guess I don't have any real issues. What did you have in mind?

I typed and sent the message. I was getting very nervous. The longer I waited for Pop to respond, the worse my fear and excitement got as my imagination came up with multiple requests he might make.

Why don't you get dressed and go to the following address?

After you park in the structure and go inside, I want you to pick three clothing stores to shop at.

Let me know when you get to each store, and I will give you instructions.

Instructions? I asked.

What I want you to do in the store.

Okay. The response was at odds with how I felt. Not for the first time, I thought about blocking Pop's number. I didn't need to do this. I struggle with the thrill of following his instructions vs. my beliefs.

Maybe a little more, I thought, realizing I was rationalizing my behavior but not caring.

My phone dinged again, interrupting my internal debate.

One of the stores must sell lingerie, and all must have fitting rooms for you to try on clothes.

I looked up the address. It was for an upscale shopping mall about 15 miles away from home.

I threw on a pair of slacks and a top. I tried fixing my hair, but in the end, I put it up in a ponytail and left for the mall. The trip there was uneventful, and I found a good parking spot close to the elevator on the 4th floor of the parking garage.

Riding the elevator to the ground floor, I found the registry sign inside the main entrance. The mall had four lingerie stores, so I randomly picked one and headed up the escalator to the second floor.

I sent Pop a text. I am about to enter the lingerie store

Ok, here is what you are going to do.

Pick out several sets of bras and panties to try on.

Ensure that all the bras are at least a size too small.

Does the bra you are wearing fasten in the front or back?

In the front, I replied, wondering why it mattered.

Good, make sure at least one of the bras you pick out also fasten in the front.

After you have them get a fitting room and text me back.

This sounds easy, I thought as I went through the different tables picking out several sets of bras and panties. I found a young sales associate working near the fitting rooms when I had five sets.

"Excuse me, I want to try them on to see how they look," I asked a petite redheaded sales clerk.

She looked at me and smiled, "Sure, let me open a room for you.

"How many items do you have?" she asked as we walked to the third fitting room from the right.

"I have five sets. I hope that is not too many," I said, smiling at the saleswoman.

"We are not supposed to let people take more than three, but I don't think I will have any problems with you," she smiled, looking down at my stomach.

She opened the room and held the door for me to enter. "My name is Trina. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you," she said with a wink and let the door close.

I sat down the lingerie on one of the seats in the room and texted Pop

I have the lingerie and am sitting in the fitting room

About a minute later, he answered. Excellent. Now strip down to your underwear and take a picture of yourself in the fitting room looking into the mirror.

Remove your bra and take another one.

Take off your panties, turn around, and take a picture of you looking over your shoulder at the mirror.

Spread your legs a little and bend forward to push your ass out. After you take the pictures, I want you to dress in each set and take a picture as you model them in the mirror.

Send me the pictures when you are done with each set.

I pulled my blouse and slacks off and folded them in the other chair. I picked up my phone and took a picture of me standing in my underwear in front of the mirror. I hoped there were no cameras in the fitting room as I followed directions.

I took a picture as I removed my bra, bent forward, and let my breasts hang down. I looked over my shoulder for the next one, bending away from the mirror to push my ass out.

You could see my pussy and ass in the picture, and I felt so dirty taking it.

I picked up my bra and panties and put them on top of my folded clothes before sending the pictures as instructed and put on the first bra and pantie set. I struggled to get my breasts into the smaller bra, and when I looked into the mirror, it looked like my breasts would pop out of the bra at any second.

I took the picture and sent it before changing into the next set. It took a few minutes to go through all of them, but finally, I was done. I sat in the chair and sent the last picture.

Done

Good girl, Pop replied.

Switch back to your panties and put on one of the new bras.

I want you to ask a sales associate for some help.

When they come over, you are to open the door and ask them to enter the room.

Tell them that the bras feel tight and ask them to measure your breasts so you can get one that fits.

Now for the challenging part.

Before they take the measurement, you must remove your bra and put your hands behind your head.

You are to keep that position until they finish measuring your breasts.

After they finish, ask if they can get the correct size for the bra that fastens in the front.

You are to stay in only your panties until they return.

Tell them you might need their help when they return, and pretend you can't fasten the bra.

If they help you, put your hands behind your head again and stand until they finish.

I want you to put your phone on the clothes so it can record everything.

Any questions?

I felt nervous reading the text, but I was trembling by the end.

Even though I wanted to tell him to go to hell, I realized I was turned on just thinking about doing what he had told me.

I glanced at myself in the mirror and decided I would do it.

Starting the recording on my phone, I propped it up against the wall. After glancing at the screen, I adjusted the angle until the entire room was in the frame.

Taking a deep breath, I walked over to the door and slowly opened it.

I stuck my head out after not seeing anyone standing directly outside the room. I spotted Trina folding panties at a table a few feet away.

"Excuse me," I said. Trina didn't hear me, so I cleared my throat and tried again.

"Pardon me, but I was wondering if you could help."

She glanced back at me and smiled again. "It would be my pleasure. What can I do for you?" she asked, walking to the door.

"I don't think the bra fits right, and I was wondering if you could tell me what you think," I said, blushing a little.

I stepped back from the doorway, giving her space to see into the room from the partially open doorway.

Her eyes got a little bigger as she saw what I was wearing, and I thought I saw her swallow hard. She glanced up to meet my eyes.

"It looks like the bra is a little too small to hold all of you," she said with a smile.

"Do you want me to measure you so you can get the correct size?"

"Please. I mean, if you don't mind," I told Trina.

"Not at all," she said, entering the room and closing the door behind her.

Trina pulled a measuring tape from her pocket, moving closer to take my measurements. Since I still wore the bra, I stopped her.

"I want to make sure we get the correct size," I told her and unhooked the bra in the back and let it slip off my breasts.

I watched her as the bra fell and noticed her staring at my breasts. I watched as she took a deep breath and raised the measuring tape again. I put my hands behind my head, which caused my breasts to jut out closer to her face.

I could feel her breath on my breasts, my nipples hardening from excitement. I didn't understand what was going on with me. I had never been excited by a woman before, but here I was, almost begging Trina to touch me.

She reached around me for the end of the measuring tape and slowly pulled it around the front and across both my breasts, dragging the rough tape over each of my hard nipples. An involuntary moan escaped as she adjusted the tape, causing her to look me in the eyes.

She was so close I could smell her perfume. She glanced at the tape before moving it to measure my band size. She took that measurement and moved the tape back down across my nipples.

"I just want to make sure I get the right size," she told me as she moved the tape back and forth across my nipples.

She pretended to read the size, moving closer to my breasts until I felt her hot breath on my right nipple, which caused another moan to escape.

She stepped back and let go of one end of the tape.

"I think I have the correct measurements. Let me go and get the right bras for you."

I noticed she was a little flush.

I dropped my arms to my sides and stood there as she quickly moved around the booth picking up the five bras and making several glances at my naked breasts.

"Be right back," she told me, walking out the door.

I picked up the phone and ensured it was still recording before moving back to where I had been when she left. It only took her a few minutes before she returned with a handful of bras.

"You are so close to the next size up I grabbed both sizes so we could get a perfect fit," she told me.

"Let's try this one on first," she said, handing me a front clasp bra.

Remembering my instructions, I put the bra around my back, pretending to struggle with it before covering my breasts with the cups. I struggled briefly with the clasp before I looked at the saleswoman.

Trina couldn't take her eyes off my breasts. I let go of the clasps so the bra dropped open, releasing my breasts to hang again.

"Can you help me with this?" I asked.

"I can never seem to close these," I said.

"Sure, it's pretty simple," She said as she smiled and grabbed each part of the clasp.

I put my hands behind my head, pushing my breasts out while she struggled to get the bra to close.

"You put the two sides together like this," she demonstrated as she hooked and unhooked the bra several times. She looked me in the eye and closed the clasp on the bra holding it in place.

"Now, just a few more adjustments, and we should be done," she said.

Leaning in closer, she looked into my eyes. "Would you like me to do that for you?" she asked, glancing at my hands still behind my head.

"Would you please?" I asked her, blushing.

"No problems," she said, moving closer and adjusting the straps.

When Trina finished, she looked me in the eyes before putting her hand into the right cup and lifting my breast until it was centered. When I didn't move or say anything, she moved to the left one and repeated her movements.

I was breathing harder and could feel myself starting to get wet. Trina moved the bra cups up and down.

"I think this will work. Let's try on the rest of the bras," Trina said as she unfastened the one I was wearing.

I dropped my hands, let her remove the bra, and stood still as she put the next one on me.

I put my hands back behind my head and stood still as she fastened the next bra, holding my breath as she put her hand inside the cups to adjust my breasts. It seemed to take her longer this time before she stepped back. She had been watching me for a response as she adjusted my breasts.

I was feeling nervous and excited simultaneously, which must have shown on my face because she reached back into the right cup and moved my breast in a circular motion rubbing my nipple against the fabric.

I moaned again but did nothing to stop her. Getting bolder, she put a hand in each cup and moved both breasts simultaneously. It was causing little jolts of pleasure that seemed to hit my clit, causing me to moan a little more.

She pulled her hands out of the bra cups, cupped her chin, put her index finger over her lips, and started tapping her nose.

"I don't know. I think the size is almost perfect, but I worry that there is not enough room if your breasts expand anymore. Let's try another one," Trina said as she approached me.

She reached around me, pulling me close to get to the clasp, which caused her face to be a few inches away from the valley between my breasts.

I could feel her hot breath on my skin, making it harder to stand still. As the clasp released, she pulled the two sides around my body, dragging her fingernails lightly over my skin as she removed the bra slowly.

She traced a line across my back and sides, going across my chest and over the swells of my breasts until her nails hit my nipples, causing a shudder to go through my body. I was breathing harder, and I think I moaned again.

Trina put another bra on me moving me around like a manikin and taking every opportunity to touch my breasts.

When she adjusted my breasts in the cups, this time, Trina used my nipples to move the breasts around, pulling almost the entire breasts out of the top of the cups before pushing down to center them, causing me to grimace with the pain.

"I am so sorry. It does not look like these bras will fit you as they should. I have one more idea, though," Trina told me and removed the last bra.

She waited until I put my hands back behind my head before running her nails over my breasts moving so close to them that I could feel the heat of her breath.

Looking me in the eyes, Trina moved her hands up to grasp my nipples between her fingers and started pulling on them. I moved forward with her hands to take the pressure off my nipples, and she gave me a cross look.

"If you want me to help get the correct bra for you, I need you to stand still unless I ask you to move," she told me sternly.

I moved back to my previous position, resulting in my breasts being pulled almost straight out from my chest wall. I stood still with my hands behind my head as she tugged and twisted my nipples, sending sharp pains through my breasts.

"Ok, I think I have what I need. I will grab another bra, and I think we will be finished." Trina said as she released my nipples.

"Don't go anywhere," she told me with a wink.

She looked again at me, standing in just a pair of panties with my hands behind my head before turning and opening the door to the fitting room.

As she walked out the door, she swung it wider than necessary, letting everyone in the fitting room area see me standing there topless.

Sitting in a chair across from my room was a man who was watching as a woman modeled a nightgown for him. I prayed that the door would close before he noticed me and was relieved when it closed, the man oblivious.

A few minutes later, the door swung open again, and Trina returned carrying another bra. This time the man glanced inside the room and saw me standing there, topless. A grin crossed his face, and I blushed but did not move to cover anything.

Trina noticed my blushing and looked over her shoulder before closing the door.

"Sorry about that. I didn't realize that he was sitting there. I hope you don't mind," Trina said with a grin that told me she knew he was there all along.

"It's ok. I am sure he has seen breasts before," I told Trina, blushing even more.

She chuckled and stepped up to me with the new bra and fastened it in place, groping my breast as she adjusted it to fit. Like before, she put her hands inside the cups and used my nipples to move the breasts around before stepping away and looking at how the bra fit.

"I think this one is perfect," she told me. "It also is something that you can use a little later. Sit in the chair, and I will show you what I mean."

I let her guide me backward and sat in the chair, letting my arms fall to my side. She turned a little and sat in my lap, moving around until her face was directly in front of my right breasts.

I noticed that the front of the bra looked different from my regular bra and realized Trina had put a nursing bra on me. She pulled the flap down, exposing my nipple, and pulled my breast as far out of the opening with my nipple as she could.

Satisfied with her work, she leaned in and licked gently on my nipple, sending jolts to my clit before taking my nipple fully in her mouth and sucking.

She pulled my nipple out of her mouth and said, "Hold me like you would a baby."

Not waiting for me to move, she put my nipple back into her mouth and started sucking hard. I put my right arm under her head and neck to support her and my other arm around her waist, pulling her in tight.

She sucked for a few minutes before releasing my nipple with a pop. Standing up, Trina refastened the flap on the bra.

"I think this is just what you need," she told me with a smirk.

"Go ahead and put your clothes back on. You can keep the nursing bra as my gift, but I want your panties."

She stood before me, waiting for her gift. I was self-conscious as I pulled off my panties. I knew I was soaked, and some of my juices leaked onto the panties. I handed them to her and was shocked when she put them to her face and inhaled my scent.

"I love the smell of straight pussy" she told me with a smirk stepping in close to run her fingers over my stomach before slowly dragging them down to my pussy. The closer she got to my pussy, the more I trembled.

12