A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 02 - Lingerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get dressed and come see me," she said as she pushed her middle finger slightly into my pussy, getting it wet.

She looked into my eyes before putting the finger into her mouth, sucking it clean. She cupped my chin and kissed me lightly on the lips before turning around and exiting the room. I took off the nursing bra and put my clothes back on. I picked up my phone and stopped the recording.

All done. Is there anything else before I leave this store? I asked Pop.

That took longer than I thought. Anything interesting happen? He asked

I gave him a brief overview of what happened and sent him the video.

Did you have fun? He asked

Yes.

How do you feel about what happened?

It was weird. Allowing a woman to touch me is gross; I never thought I would allow that. I told him

So what about now? Still, think it's gross?

I don't know. It felt different than when Ken touches me. More sensual, I guess. I responded, not sure how I felt about Trina.

It's okay. You didn't do anything wrong. See the saleswoman on the way out, but I don't want you to buy anything here.

What about another pair of panties? I asked

Going without them for a little while won't hurt you. Let me know when you get to the next store.

I glanced around the dressing room, ensuring I hadn't left anything, before walking out looking for the saleswoman. As I passed the couple outside the dressing room, the guy smiled at me while the woman gave me a death glare.

"What a fucking slut" I heard her say under her breath. I blushed again and kept walking. I finally found Trina. I had to wait a few minutes until she finished talking to another woman.

"When I got up today, I feared it would be just another boring day," Trina told me while handing me a bag with a business card and her phone number.

"If you ever get tired of men or just want to play around, let me know," She said as she took the nursing bra from me and put it in the bag.

"Thanks for all of your help," I told her, blushing. On impulse, I hugged her. Her eyes widened slightly, but she hugged me back, and I left the store with a smile.

12