A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 03 - Shopping

Story Info
Lisa goes to another store in the mall.
7.6k words
4.62
11.7k
27

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next store on my list was a clothing store a few doors down.

I am inside Dara's Apparel in the women's section.

Excellent choice.

I want you to try on several skirts and blouses.

The skirts should be mini, but you can get some longer ones if they have a zipper to open them up.

The blouses should be sheer or as close to that as you can find and match the skirts.

You are to try them on without your bra and send me pictures.

I looked around the store until I found three outfits I thought would match what I was told to find. I found a longer skirt with a zipper its entire length, along with two shorter miniskirts.

I looked around for a sales associate to get into the dressing rooms and found an older man on his knees stocking shoes in the next department. He was a handsome man with peppered black hair and must have been six feet tall.

"Hello, I was wondering if I could get a dressing room to try on some clothes?" I asked.

The sales clerk looked up at me, mildly annoyed, which quickly changed to a smile as he stood up.

"I don't work in that department, but I can get a key and let you into one. If you will come with me?" He said, walking away towards the counter in the women's clothing section.

He opened a drawer and moved things around until he pulled out a key. Smiling, he walked over to one of the dressing rooms and opened the door for me, bending slightly and sweeping his arm to invite me into the room.

"My name is Don. Let me know if there is anything I can get you," he said, holding the door a few movements longer than necessary as he looked at me and the clothes I had in my hand before letting the door go and walking away.

"That was a little creepy," I said aloud as I put down the clothes and stripped.

I tried each outfit on taking pictures of myself as instructed. I liked the long skirt, and one of the miniskirts fit well but was shorter than I was comfortable wearing. I sent the text and only had to wait a few minutes before receiving a response.

Very nice, you really should be a model.

Put your bra back on and put on the outfit in the third picture.

I want you to leave the dressing room, find a few jackets that match, and take pictures of you dressed in the outfit.

I can't do that. You can see my bra through the blouse, and someone might see me.

How many people are there really, Lisa?

Well, there was an older woman and the sales associate I admitted.

So two women. I don't see the issue, Lisa.

The sales associate is a man.

Lisa, everything should be fine if you are fast enough.

Everything is covered, so it's not like he will see anything.

I don't think I can do it.

Listen, Lisa, if you want to stop the game, get dressed and leave.

If you want to keep playing, do what I told you to do.

I get nervous about letting strangers see me in a bathing suit at the beach, and he wanted me to wear a bra in public.

I stood a few minutes thinking about it and decided that I was having fun following his directions, and the black bra I had on didn't show more than a bathing suit top. The idea that Don might see me was getting me excited again.

Ok, I will grab the jacket wearing the outfit.

Good girl, I was hoping that you would keep playing.

I dressed quickly in the short skirt and sheer top and looked in the dressing mirror. You could see my black bra through the cream top and the swell of my stomach. I admired myself a little, then went to the door.

I shook as I turned the door handle and stuck my head outside. Not seeing anyone, I quickly opened the door and exited the dressing room. Closing the door almost all the way, I darted a few racks over to where the jackets hung.

I went through several jackets before finding a couple that would go with my chosen outfits.

Unlike the first jacket, which was cut high and barely exposed my cleavage when closed, the second jacket's top button was just under my breasts, exposing a good amount of cleavage.

Holding them before my chest, I quickly returned to my dressing room.

Shit, the door was closed, and when I tried the handle, it was locked. Now what the hell was I going to do? I looked around and didn't see anyone, so clutching the jackets to my chest, I walked back to the shoe department to see if I could find the man who had let me in the last time.

I looked through the different racks and was about to give up and return to the women's department when he walked out of the back carrying a handful of boxes.

"Excuse me, can you let me back into the dressing room?" I asked Don. "I went out to grab a few jackets to try on with the outfits, and the door shut behind me."

He glanced over at me with a slight frown glancing at the jackets against my chest. Sitting the boxes down, he replied, "I guess I can let you back in, but there are limits to the number of clothes you can take into those rooms."

"I don't remember which room you were in, so I will let you lead the way," he said, gesturing at me to go in front of him.

I could feel myself blushing as I returned to the dressing room door. When I got there, I turned around and noticed Don had been looking at my ass while I walked. He looked up and met my eyes, and smiled.

"Let me see what you have there," Don said, putting his hand out to take the jackets.

I was blushing as I handed him the first jacket slowly. Don motioned his fingers for the other jacket. Seeing no way out of this, I reluctantly handed it to him. He saw the bra through the top as the jacket came away from my body.

"That is a nice outfit you have on," he said, causing me to blush even more. He stood there another minute, twirling the key around his finger before he moved towards the door.

Don pushed against my body gently as he reached around me to unlock the door. Due to where he was standing, there was not enough room for me to move out of his way, and I could feel the bulge of his erection brush against my ass.

I realized I was very excited about the flirting, and I nearly fainted when Don pressed his dick into my ass. He moved back slowly, pulling the door open, almost like he was trying to extend the time he touched me. He finally backed enough away from me so I could enter the room.

He handed me the jackets and said with a smirk. "I hope you like how your outfits look on you as much as I do."

Don let the door close, and I heard him walk away.

I decided the best thing to do was not to think about my feelings and just take the pictures I was tasked with.

I quickly sent them and waited for my following instructions.

Very nice, Lisa. Any issues getting the jackets?

Only when I tried to get back in the dressing room. The door had locked, and I had to get the sales clerk to open the door for me.

Oh? What happened?

He ogled my outfit and was standing too close to me, flirting.

You are a beautiful woman, and your outfit is revealing, so you should expect attention and maybe even some staring.

That gives me an idea.

Take off your bra and wear the second jacket in the pictures you sent me.

Only button the top button and take another picture.

After you are dressed, I want you to find the sales clerk and have him help you find a pair of shoes that match your outfit.

I can't do that. The top is see-through, and with just the one button holding the jacket closed when I sit down, he can see most, if not all, of my breasts. Not to mention I don't have any panties on anymore.

Lisa, we both know that you are very turned on with the game we have been playing today.

I understand this is outside your comfort zone, but from our discussions and the stories you picked from the forum, I think you get off letting people see your body.

It's not like he will try to fuck you in the middle of the store, and I am sure you have made his day so far.

Taking it further might make his year.

I thought about what he was saying, and I had to admit that what happened at the lingerie store had gotten me very hot. The thought of getting caught exposing myself was turning me on even more. I reread the instructions and decided I could do this without showing him any more than I might at the beach.

Ok, I will try this.

Good girl.

Take your phone with you, and while he is trying on shoes for you, I want you to record him. Be discrete.

I want to see his honest reaction.

Make sure to text me and let me know what is happening.

With one more look in the mirror, I took a selfie and sent it as instructed. Looking in the mirror, I practiced moving around and found that as long as I was careful, the jacket didn't open enough to see my breasts.

Before I could change my mind about this, I took a deep breath and opened the door. I poked my head out and looked around, but the woman's section was still empty, so I walked over to the shoe section looking for the Don. I found him stocking shoes on a bottom shelf a few isles from where he had been.

"Excuse me. I was wondering if you could help me find shoes to match my outfit?" I asked.

"I think you can see that I'm a little busy right now and don't ...," Don said as he turned his head toward me. He had an annoyed look that changed to a leer as he saw me standing beside him. His eyes followed my body from my knees to my breasts, where he seemed lost.

I gave him a few seconds and was getting very uncomfortable before I decided to try again. "Sorry, I didn't realize you were busy. I will see if someone else can help me," I turned slightly and started moving away from him.

I had only taken two steps before he called out.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. My boss just wanted this done over an hour ago."

I turned my head back towards him and noticed that he was standing close behind me with a smile plastered on his face.

"If you walk this way, I would be happy to find some shoes for you," Don said as he put his hand on the small of my back and pointed with his arm towards a small row of chairs facing the back wall.

I let him guide me to a chair in the middle of the row and accepted his hand as I sat down. I adjusted the jacket and crossed my legs as he stood over me, smiling. "Let me get a few things, and I will be right back," he said as he hurried away.

While he was away, I pulled my phone out and texted Pop.

I found the salesman who helped me with the fitting room. He is helping me find shoes for the outfit.

Good. Make sure you record this.

In a few minutes, he returned with a small stool to sit on and a Brannock Device to measure my feet.

"I don't know if you need that. I have been a size seven since I was 16," I said, holding my phone like I was texting to record this as instructed.

"You would be surprised at how often shoes are incorrectly measured, and I would hate for you to leave here and not get the best-fitting shoes we have for you," he said as he sat down before me.

Don took my right foot in one hand, put the other on the back of my calf, and gently pulled off my shoe.

"Would you mind uncrossing your legs? The device works better if your foot is flat on the floor."

I slid my right leg off my left knee, pressing my legs together so he could not see up my short skirt.

He smiled at me and guided my foot into the measurement device, which was a little bit to the side. Instead of letting him part my legs, I rotated a little to the right. He hid his disappointment well and measured my foot. He kept his right hand on my calf the entire time he measured my foot.

"Seven and one quarter," Don said, making a note on a pad he took from his shirt pocket.

"Let's measure the left one," He shifted a little, lifting my left foot off the floor, again holding my calf as he pulled off the other shoe. He moved the device again, putting it outside my legs. I pivoted a little so he did not separate my legs again like he was trying to do.

While measuring my left foot, I noticed that his hand moved very slowly up the back of my leg until it was almost to my knee. I didn't know what to do, so I just sat there, hoping he would hurry up with the measurement.

"Seven and one-eighth," Don said, smiling.

He misunderstood the expression on my face, so he quickly tried to comfort me.

"It's expected that one foot is slightly larger than the other, so I think we should be ok. I will get a few sizes to see which will fit you better.

"Did you have any preferences on brand or color? Do you want heels or flats and any thoughts about boots?" he asked, looking up at me, still holding my leg and foot.

I felt a little flushed but answered, "Not really. I had not planned on shopping today. Can you suggest something?"

"Let me see what I have," Don said, standing up.

As Don stood, his hand trailed up my leg, stopping just above my knees. My breathing accelerated, and I noticed my legs parted independently. I didn't look up at his face as he stood before me. I was shocked by the bulge in his pants. He chuckled as he stepped back and walked away to get some shoes.

I stopped the recording and sent it to Pop. A few seconds later, my phone buzzed.

Well, you seemed to be having fun.

What do you mean? This is very embarrassing I texted back.

Really? I noticed he was almost rubbing your legs, and you said nothing. Even at the end, when he stood up and ran his hand up your leg, all you did was them for him.

I don't know why that happened.

I do your horny. Face it; you like showing off your body.

It turns you on.

It does not. I am just doing this because it's part of the game. I replied.

After I sent the message, I thought about what he was implying, realizing that he might be closer to the truth than I wanted to admit.

You should go with this more when he returns.

Don't resist if he pulls your legs apart.

You don't have to open them wide but stop trying to keep them closed.

Walk around in the shoes he brings back, tell him they don't seem right, and ask for something else.

Send me the following video when he walks away.

I had just finished reading the text when Don returned with a couple of boxes of shoes. I straightened up a little as he sat down but left my legs the same distance apart they had been when he left.

"Ok, I think you will like these," he said as he pulled a pair of three-inch high heel shoes out of the box and reached for my left foot.

He picked up the foot gently and, put the shoe on, fastened it. Moving to his left, he picked up my other foot, sitting on his leg and spreading my legs a little further apart. After he had fastened the shoe on my foot, he placed my foot back on the floor and looked up at me.

"How does that feel?" he asked, trying to look up my skirt.

I was sure he could see at least halfway up my thigh. I pretended not to notice and moved my foot around a little before looking at him.

"Can you help me stand up? I want to see how they feel when I walk in them," I asked with a smile.

"I would be delighted to," he said as he stood up again, lightly running his hand up the inside of my leg as he stood.

I moved my phone to my left hand and accepted his help to stand up. He pulled up firmly, causing me to stagger when I stood, bumping against him.

"Careful, you don't want to hurt yourself," he said as his hand gripped me to steady me.

I smiled at him and took a few steps in the new shoes. I was uncomfortable in high heels, and he could tell as I tried walking in them.

"You don't wear high heels much, do you?" Don asked as I returned to the chair and sat back down.

I shook my head.

"Not really. I have a few pairs, but they just sit in the closet gathering dust," I said.

"Well, I guess we can skip the other pair I have. Let me get these off, and I will try some flats I think will work," Don said, sitting back down.

Don picked up my left foot and removed the shoe, placing it in the box before putting my foot back on the floor, causing my legs to open a little further. He repeated the same with my right foot, and when he set it on the floor again, my legs were now at least eight inches apart at my knees.

I knew how I was sitting that Don could almost see my crotch. The only saving grace was due to the poor lighting; he couldn't see my pussy. Don stood and bent over, picking the boxes up, trying hard to see up my skirt before standing and walking away. As he turned, I noticed the bulge in his pants was more prominent than before.

When he was out of sight, I stopped the video and sent it to Pop.

You are way too shy, Lisa. I want you to move forward in the seat so that the bottom of your ass is on the edge.

Make sure you don't close your legs.

He will see my crotch if I do that.

And?

He will not try to rape you in the middle of the store Lisa.

He probably has a lot of bitches in all day long, and maybe this will help make his day more manageable.

Ensure you capture this on video and tell him the shoes are not right.

Ask him for some boots, and ensure they come up as high as possible on your legs.

I sighed and moved forward, fidgeting until Don returned.

He had a couple of boxes, and when he sat before me, he noticed that I had moved forward and grinned a little more.

"I hope you like these," he said as he pulled a cute pair of flats out of the box and lifted my left foot again.

After putting the shoe on, Don put my foot down a bit further than it had been, causing my legs to open a little more. He repeated this with my right foot, which made the skirt ride up. He sat between my legs, looking under my skirt.

At this point, Don had a perfect view of my pussy. Following directions, I did not adjust the skirt or try to close my legs. My lack of response seemed to encourage him, and as Don stood, he ran his hand up my legs almost to my pussy before his fingers left my skin.

Don was standing so close that when he helped me stand, I was in his arms for an instant before he stepped back. I smiled at him and started walking in the shoes.

I felt a draft on my ass and realized that the skirt had ridden up more than I thought, and I was happy as it slowly dropped before completely covering my ass.

I walked around a few rows before returning and sitting down like before.

"Do you like them?" Don asked, sitting down between my legs again, looking at my pussy briefly before looking up at me.

"They feel better than the high heels, but I want to try on some boots instead. Do you have any that come to mid to high thigh?" I asked with a smile