A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 03 - Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sure we have something that will work with your outfit," Don told me.

Don removed the flats and put them back in the box, taking his time looking at my bare pussy a few inches from his face. I was getting very excited and could smell my arousal, so I knew he had also to be able to.

After taking way longer to box the shoes than was necessary, Don stood up and walked away, looking for some boots for me.

I sent the video and waited for a response.

Much better, Lisa. How excited are you?

I thought for a minute before answering.

To be honest, I am very turned on right now.

Why don't you unbutton your jacket and leave it open slightly?

I also want you to leave your clothing alone.

If the salesman moves it or it moves by your actions, such as when you sit down, stand up, or walk, I want you to ignore it completely and act like everything is normal.

Can you do that?

I don't know.

It is one thing teasing the salesman, but someone else might see me.

What about the security cameras?

I don't want to get arrested.

I have been to the store you are in, and they only have cameras at the entrances and around the cash registers, so where you are is okay.

If you see someone coming, you can adjust your clothes enough that it does not cause a scene.

Does that sound ok?

I was turned on, and I think the risk of getting caught made it even hotter than it would have been otherwise.

I can do that.

Good girl.

Let's push a little further, and to make it a little hotter for you, why don't you ignore his hands when he touches you and follow any instructions he might have for you?

I am not going to fuck him!

I will admit that exhibitionism is turning me on, but I love Ken and will not cheat on him.

I never said you had to, Lisa.

Just remember you have been teasing him for the last half an hour, and you have made a big impression on him from the bulge I saw in his pants.

I think it's fair that you let him have a little fun too.

You don't have to agree.

Please keep this in mind.

There are other things you can do to ease his suffering besides fucking him.

I don't think I want to do anything else. This is getting out of hand

I understand this is bothering you, but if you are honest with yourself, you are more excited by what you have done today than anything else.

I have seen the videos you took, and I see a beautiful woman exploring her sexuality.

Am I right about how you are feeling right now?

Have you ever been this horny?

I thought about what he said and how I was feeling. Despite not cheating on Ken, I felt very guilty, like I had betrayed his trust, even though I hadn't broken my vows.

But honestly, I also had never been this excited in my life. I was letting strangers see parts of me that only a few others had ever seen, and I had allowed two of them to touch me more than some of my previous boyfriends.

I guess I was not cheating on Ken, showing off my body, and no one knew me, so I didn't have to worry about something being said to him. I feared how far I had come from the innocent girl I still like to think I am and how easy it had been to do what I had so far.

I was terrified that I might let things get even more out of control, but a surprisingly large part of myself liked the feeling of not being in control. My entire life had been micro-managed by my family until I married Ken, and just letting things happen without a plan was exciting and scary at the same time.

I looked up and saw Don coming back toward me, so I quickly answered Pop.

I am very excited and scared and horny as hell.

I don't know if I can let this go further than it already has. I hope you understand

I understand and think admitting this is a big step in allowing yourself to push your boundaries.

You should keep pushing yourself until you find your limits.

I will try. He's back.

Have fun, Lisa.

"Sorry, it took so long. We don't have many boots this tall in your size," Don said as he dropped down on the stool between my spread legs. "Let's try this one."

He took my left foot off the floor and sat my foot on his right leg very close to his penis. I could see that it was not as hard as before, but the combination of my foot on his leg and my exposed pussy was causing it to get harder by the minute.

Don must have moved it around while he was gone because, unlike before, it seemed to be extending down his pants instead of bunched up in the middle. I teased him more as he removed the boots from the box and pulled out the packaging.

I moved my foot slowly over to his dick and rested my foot on top of it. He jerked a little and looked back at me, no longer trying to hide the look of lust on his face.

"Sorry, my foot was cold where it was. This spot feels much warmer," I said with a grin.

"Ahh yeah, I guess it is warmer," he said, holding the boot and seeming reluctant to move my foot into it.

I put more pressure on his dick and felt it twitch before lifting it towards the boot.

"Let's see how they fit," I said, trying to break the awkward moment.

He composed himself quickly and gently guided my left foot into the boot he was holding. The boot was jet black and had a zipper from the ankle to the top with buckles at the top. It looked like it would come almost to the top of my thighs as he slowly ran the zipper toward the top.

Don had almost made it when the zipper hung. He moved it back and forth, trying to get it to go the last 6 inches, adding more pressure.

Suddenly the zipper started moving and rapidly closed the last few inches to the top. Don had put such force on the zipper that when it suddenly stopped at the top, his hand kept going, and the top of his hand smacked directly on my open pussy.

The pain was sudden and intense, but the bigger surprise was the small orgasm that swept through me with the pain. I jerked upright, and my face must have expressed pain and surprise because he immediately apologized to me.

"I am so sorry, Miss. Are you ok?" Don asked, looking very worried.

I think he was concerned for himself more than my pain. It took a few seconds for me to calm down from the orgasm.

"It's ok. Accidents happen," I said, still breathing hard.

He smiled, picked up my right foot, and placed it on his trouser-covered dick while he retrieved the other boot. His dick was very hard at this point and longer than my foot.

I lightly moved my foot a few strokes before putting my foot into the boot for him to zip up. This boot had no issues with the zipper, although when it was zipped, his right hand traveled teasingly up my thigh until I felt his hand lightly cup my pussy.

I moaned a little as I reached down and pulled his hand away, partially so I could stand and partially because I wasn't sure I would want to stop what happened next. With both feet on the floor, I stood up, which caused his head to come very close to my pussy. Close enough, I could feel his breath on my nether lips.

Moving around him, I managed to keep Don from taking advantage of the situation. I walked around the area that we were in, getting used to the boots. As I walked, the back of the skirt started to ride up. I blushed, thinking about showing about half my ass to anyone who happened to walk by.

"I like the boots but want to see if they match the other outfits I picked out. Would you mind letting me back in the dressing room?" I asked.

"Not at all," he said, standing.

He seemed to be waiting for me to lead the way, and I supposed, with the bottom of my ass clearly in view, I didn't blame him. I walked to the dressing room and waited until he opened the door.

This time while he stood close behind me, I felt his hand on my bare ass.

I didn't know what to do. Part of me was hoping he would touch me; the other part was hoping he would leave me alone. We stood this way for what felt like minutes, Don creasing my ass and me standing there facing the dressing room before he pulled the door open for me to enter.

I hurried inside and waited for him to close the door before taking off the short skirt, swapping it for the longer one. I adjusted the jacket, unbuttoning it enough to show about half of my breasts through the sheer top. Satisfied with how I looked in the mirror, I took another picture and sent it to Pop.

I realized I had not taken any video during the last shoe fitting and hoped he would not be mad.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door. The salesman stood there waiting on me and smiled as he took in the new outfit.

"What do you think?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I guess it looks nice, but I would like to see you turn around so I can see the back," Don said.

I turned around slowly, giving him a 360-degree view.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Maybe a little faster?" he replied.

I spun around quickly, feeling the skirt lift and flare out, exposing my ass and pussy. When I stopped, I noticed that the jacket had moved and was no longer covering either breast. Since Don had already seen them, I made no effort to cover them back up.

"I do like the skirt," he said. "Almost more than the other one."

I blushed a little and turned back to the dressing room. "I hate to be a pain, but would you mind opening the door again?"

"No problem," he said, following me to the dressing room. This time he grabbed my ass through the skirt as he pretended to have issues opening the door.

After he opened the door, I walked in, and before the door shut, I asked him, "Would you mind helping me remove the boots?"

"I would be happy to," he said, moving before me and kneeling on the floor between my legs.

"Can you hold the skirt up so I can reach the zippers?"

I pulled up on the skirt until I had it bunched up at my waist, showing him not only the zippers but my pussy. He wasted no time and grabbed the top of the boot in one hand and the zipper in the other.

Since the boots were so tall, this put the back of his hand holding the boot against my pussy, and as Don pulled the zipper down, he moved that hand against my pussy and clit, causing me to moan a little bit. When the zipper was down, he moved his hand away and peeled the boot off my leg, lifting my foot out of it and sitting it gently on the floor.

He moved to the other boot and repeated the same process causing me to moan some more and unconsciously grind my pussy into the top of his hand. The second boot took longer, and I was almost at an orgasm when he moved his hand away again, taking my foot out of the boot.

He stood up slowly, dragging his right hand up my leg until his hand was cupping my pussy. He started rubbing again and managed to slip a finger inside me. He stood very close, and with his other hand, he grabbed my breast through the thin top.

"You're a hot little slut, and I want to fuck you right here," Don said, slipping another finger into my pussy.

I was so close to another orgasm again, and it felt so good what he was doing that I almost let him fuck me, but that little part in the back of my mind kept reminding me I was married. He removed his hand from my pussy, and I moaned at the loss.

"Don't worry slut, just getting more comfortable," he said as he stepped closer to me and unfastened his pants.

When he dropped his underwear, a massive dick sprang down.

My god, it had to be at least 10 inches long and a couple of inches around, I thought.

Don stood there rubbing the head, spreading his precum around before he stepped forward. "It might be better if you just turned around. I like fucking bitches doggy style," he said.

I wanted to do what he said badly but didn't want to cheat on Ken. There had to be some other way.

"I want you to fuck me, I do, but I don't want to cheat on my husband," I said, trembling.

"Does he know that you are out showing strangers your body? What would he say if he knew that?" Don asked, getting a little angry.

"He would be pissed at me if he knew but even madder if I let you fuck me," I said.

"There has to be something else that I can do."

He was still angry but was thinking it over. "How about a blow job then?" he asked.

"I think he would still be upset about even doing that," I said, considering I had only just given Ken one.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do bitch? You came in here and have almost thrown yourself at me, running around flashing your ass and pussy and teasing me until I have a raging hard-on, and when it comes time to put out, you all of a sudden get concerned about cheating on your husband?

"You are un-fucking-believable," he said, looking like he wanted to slap me.

"Sorry, I don't know why I did this, but I never meant to hurt anyone. I was just having a little fun," I said, suddenly feeling like a kid who got caught doing something they weren't supposed to do.

"Fun? You have been teasing me for almost half an hour, and now you want to just forget about it and leave me hanging. You are a selfish bitch. Get the fuck out of here before I call security," he said as he bent down to pull up his underwear.

"Wait a second. I may not want to cheat on my husband, but I am not a cold-hearted bitch. I feel horrible about this and want to make it right. How about a hand job?" I asked him. The comment about calling security scared me a little, and I was shocked at how angry he had gotten.

He thought about it. "I think that is the least you could do," he said with a half-smile letting his boxers fall to his feet.

"Since you liked showing off, why don't you take the rest of the clothes off and give me something to look at while you jack me off."

I looked at him for a second.

Don had already seen and felt everything anyways.

What the hell, I thought, pulling off the top and skirt before kneeling between his legs. Remembering Pop's instructions, I handed him my phone.

"Would you do me a favor and take a few pictures? I want to have something to remember this by later."

"You are a kinky bitch," he said as he took the phone and took some pictures.

I reached out tentatively, grabbing his dick with my right hand. My fingers barely fit around his shaft, so I used both hands by interlacing my fingers. I started moving my hands quickly to get him off quickly.

"Make sure you get some lube on it. I don't want a rug burn on my cock," Don said.

I thought about what I could use and decided to spit on it. It was much easier to jerk Don off this way, and between my spit and his precum, I could move my hands easily up and down his shaft.

"Oh, fuck that feels good," Don commented, watching me jack him off.

I smiled at him, glad he was enjoying what I was doing.

"I am getting close to cumming," he said as he put his hand on my head and started fucking my hands faster.

Crap, I guess I should have thought about that. I had nothing in my purse to catch Don's cum on. I slowed down my hands while I tried to think of where I could put his cum at. Maybe the floor?

"Why did you slow down?" he asked, annoyed.

"Trying to figure out what to do with the cum."

"Well, you had better catch it with something. If housekeeping comes here and there is cum on the floor, they will raise hell with my boss."

"The asshole will want to know how that happened since the doors are locked, and this is the women's section. I don't want to get fired because of something you did."

I did? It's his cum, I thought.

I guess the options were either on my body, the clothing, or in my mouth. I didn't want to walk around with cum on my chest, especially cum that didn't belong to my husband. If I still had my panties, I could have used those. The other clothes weren't mine, and I had no money to buy them.

That left my hand or my mouth. I could catch it in my hand, but then what? What if he came a lot? I know that sometimes Ken can squirt more than I could catch in my small hands.

"Whatever you are going to do, you had better figure it out quickly because I am about to cum," Don said.

Not seeing a real option, I opened my mouth and put the tip of his dick just inside. I was just in time because he started grunting, and suddenly, I felt the first squirt of his cum hit the back of my throat. I tried to swallow, but since his dick was not in my mouth, I feared the next squirt would go all over my face.

What the hell, I have already gone this far, I thought.

I put the head of Don's dick in my mouth and started sucking in time to get the next squirt. I could swallow his cum before it overflowed into my mouth, and I kept sucking and swallowing until he finished squirting.

He tasted different than Ken, not better, just different. I wonder if all semen tastes this good?

Don stepped back from me after he finished and took another picture before he helped me up and handed me my phone.

"I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did," he said, getting dressed.

"If you want any of the outfits, you can have my discount," he said as I put my original clothes back on.

"I don't have any spare money and was just window shopping today," I said with a smile.

"Well, you get dressed and see me before you leave," Don said, picking up the clothes and the boots. He cracked the door and quickly left me alone in the changing room.

I finished dressing and looked at the pictures Don had taken on my phone. There were several, but the hottest was when he came the first time. You could see his sperm shooting into my mouth; the following picture showed the puddle of sperm on my tongue.

The following picture showed my mouth wrapped around his dick, and the look on my face shocked me. I looked like a slut, and you could tell I was enjoying milking his cum out of his dick.

I sent the pictures to Pop and looked one more time in the mirror. My face was still flushed, and I smelled like sex, but I could do nothing about it. I walked to the door and left the dressing room.

I found Don quickly and smiled at him.

"Thanks so much for your help," I smirked.

"Thank you for being so nice," he said with a wink.

"Here are your purchases, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed having you as a customer." He handed me a bag and chuckled at the puzzled expression on my face.

"It's the least I could do, considering," he said.

As I looked inside the bag, I found the top, jacket, skirt, and receipt that showed it had been paid for.

"I can't take this," I said, trying to return the bag to him.

"You don't have a choice. I can't return them, and they would not look anywhere as good on me as they did you. Call it a present for turning my day around."

Just then, an older woman came up and asked for his help. With one last look at me, he turned and followed her to a rack in the next section. I stood there a moment before I walked away and left the store.

I wandered for ten minutes before I decided to use the restroom. There didn't seem to be anyone inside as I took a stall and placed my bags on the ledge behind me. I had just sat down on the toilet when my phone dinged.

I see that you found a way to make him happy.

Are you ok?