A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 09 - Lady's Room

Story Info
Lisa gets caught playing the game and gets a new mistress.
4.3k words
4.54
5.4k
5

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day started like any other Tuesday, and soon I was busy and had forgotten what I had done over the weekend. Shortly after lunchtime, I finished a code review when my phone dinged. It was Pop.

Good afternoon Slut.

I hope you had a lovely evening last night and your day is going great.

I have a few things for you to do today.

What are you wearing today?

I looked around before I responded.

I am at work and wearing maternity pants and a blouse.

He responded right back

Did you remember to wear your butt plug?

I blushed a little and answered

Yes, Pop.

Good slut.

First, go to a restroom, remove your panties, and pull your butt plug out of your ass.

Clean it with your mouth before sitting the plug on the back of the toilet.

Unbutton your blouse and remove your bra, then take a picture of yourself sitting on the edge of the toilet with your legs spread wide.

Slide your fingers into your pussy until they slip freely in and out before tucking your thumb inside your palm and pushing your entire hand inside your pussy.

Get as much of it in as you can, and then take a video of your sliding your hand in and out of your pussy.

You are not allowed to cum, so when you get close, you are to stop.

Take a picture of your pussy with your hand in as far as it will go and another a little further away, showing your tits and face.

After you send me the pictures and the video, you can get dressed except for your panties.

Of course, the butt plug must go back in as well.

Don't keep me waiting too long, either.

I finished the module I was on and then headed to the restrooms. The women's room has four stalls along one wall, a small couch, lockers, and a shower. I checked when I entered, and no one was there, so I picked the end stall by the showers and locked the door behind me.

This stall was the dimmest lit of all of them, and I hoped I could get in and out before anyone else came in. I quickly pulled off my pants and panties and pulled and twisted the butt plug until it came out with a plop.

I pushed the plug into my mouth and sat on the edge of the toilet, licking it. While I cleaned the plug, I quickly unbuttoned my blouse and removed it before I unhooked my bra. After removing the bra, and put my blouse back on. I made sure that the blouse was open so my breasts were visible.

I noticed my nipples were a dark red from yesterday and still hurt when I touched them. I took a picture of me sitting on the edge of the toilet with my legs spread before I pushed the first finger inside my pussy.

I was already soaked! I guess the thought of someone coming in and catching me finger fucking myself was turning me on.

I quickly added a second and a third finger and found no real resistance sliding them in and out of my pussy. At this point, my pussy was soaked, making it easy to push the fourth finger inside. After several more minutes of sliding my fingers in and spreading them wide, I tucked my thumb inside my palm and pushed hard.

I had my hand inside me up to my knuckles, so I pulled my hand back out and pushed and twisted harder. I kept that rhythm, trying hard and grunting until I managed to get my hand inside up to the base of my thumb. I had never had anything so massive inside me, and the pressure and pain were almost more than I could take.

I stopped for a minute, trying to give my sore pussy a chance to adjust before I started up again. The pressure was still there, but the pain had dulled a little. As I kept trying to force my hand into my pussy I found that I was breathing very hard, and my clit was standing out like a small dick.

I was so excited.

I kept twisting and making small thrusts until, finally, my hand slid to my wrist inside. I stopped breathing as the feeling of my hand inside my pussy hit my brain. I quickly took the two pictures.

I was so close to an orgasm, but I kept going trying to get right at the threshold before I pulled my hand out when I heard the door to the restroom door open.

Shit, I thought and quickly pulled my hand out of my pussy with a plopping sound.

The sudden removal of my hand also caused me to moan a little.

"Are you ok?" I heard a woman's voice coming from a couple of stalls down and could hear her heels clicking on the tile floor as she came toward my stall

I pulled the butt plug out of my mouth and answered her.

"I'm ok, thanks for asking," I said as I struggled to return to a normal position before she got any closer.

"No worries, dear," the woman said outside the stall door.

I held my breath until I heard her heels clicking towards the front of the restroom and her open and close a stall door. I sat on the toilet, quietly put my bra back on, and buttoned up my blouse.

I pulled the butt plug back out of my mouth and twisted it inside my ass when I heard the toilet flush, and the woman left the stall. I listened to her heels clicking on the tile as she washed her hands and used the hand dryer before leaving the restroom.

I put my panties in my purse and finished dressing before leaving the stall and washing my hands. As I left the restroom, I passed a woman standing in the hall, leaning against a column and reading a journal.

She looked up as I passed, and I noticed her eyes locked on my breasts for a second before she caught my eye and winked. I smiled back and returned to my desk to send the photos and finish the work on my project.

A few minutes later, I got an email from an outside address that said you could get some of the best workplace photos by following the link. I was about to delete the message as spam when I noticed that part of the link had our building name in it.

Curious, I opened the link and was shocked at the photo.

The face of the woman was blurred out, but you could clearly see her breasts hanging out of her blouse, her swollen wide open pussy, and wide spread legs. What shocked me more was the clothes the woman was wearing.

That picture was of me in the restroom right after I had pulled my hand out of my pussy when the woman had entered the room.

I quickly sent a text to Pop.

Did you have someone come into the restroom and take a picture of me?

Sorry Slut, I have no idea where you work, and I had you take pictures.

Why? Pop asked.

I just got an email with a picture of me in the restroom.

My blouse was open, and my breasts were exposed.

While reading the last text, I got another email from the same address.

Meet me at the following address at 5 pm.

Wear what you have on and don't be late.

I relayed the information to Pop.

Whoever took the picture wants me to meet them after work a few blocks away.

What should I do?

Well, you should go and find out what they want.

If you need help, just let me know, and I will do what I can.

I spent the rest of the afternoon figuring out how to get out of this. I knew Ken was working another shift and would not be home until late tonight, so I should not have a problem meeting the person and telling them to leave me alone. I decided that would be the best way of dealing with it and left the office a few minutes before 5 pm to meet the mystery person.

The address was about two blocks from the office and ended up being a bar in the middle of a block of small businesses. Working up my nerve, I pulled open the door and entered a dark hallway that led deeper inside the building. I could hear the music beating, and as I got closer to the end of the hall, I could see flashing lights. The music was pretty loud, and there were people all over dancing to the music. Behind the dance floor, I saw the bar and some smaller tables, so I made my way through the crowd at the bar.

"You are not drinking, I hope, sweetie," the bartender said with a frown. She was a little taller than me, with small breasts and a lithe frame.

"Not on your life," I told her with a smile. "Can I have a Coke?"

"Sure thing, dear," she said, smiling back, handing me a Coke before moving down the bar. A few minutes later, she returned, giving me a napkin.

The napkin only had one word on it "Restroom."

I looked at the bartender, who shrugged her shoulders and pointed to a tall woman walking towards the back.

"She gave it to me to give to you. If you don't like her, I am sure someone else would be happy to look after you," she said, giving me a wink.

I thanked her and walked away, wondering how odd the bartender was. As I walked through the crowd following the women who had sent the napkin to me, I noticed several women were looking at me weirdly.

Several women dressed like me so that it couldn't be my outfit. Maybe it's because I am pregnant, I thought and pushed it out of my mind as I worried about the mystery woman I was following. I followed her through a set of curtains and found a small sitting room with several women sitting and talking.

Directly across from me was the women's restroom, and not seeing the other woman, I walked inside.

The room was empty of people and had only a few stalls.

"Hello," I called. "Anyone here?"

"In here, dear," I heard the same voice as in the restroom earlier.

I walked to the end stall and pushed open the door. Inside the stall, I found the woman from the hallway at work sitting on a shelf-like seat behind the toilet. What shocked me was that she was completely nude with her legs spread, showing off her shaved pussy.

I brought my eyes up to meet hers and noticed that both of her nipples were pierced with small hoops. She had average-sized tits and a small tattoo of some script on the inside of her thigh.

"Sorry, I'll come back later," I said, backing out of the stall and turning to leave the restroom quickly.

I made it a few steps when I heard her say, "Lisa, if you don't come back here and do what I tell you, I will email that same picture to your boss, only this time I will not hide your face."

I slowly turned around and walked back into the stall where she awaited me, leaning against the wall.

"What do you want?" I demanded of her, trying not to look at her nude body.

"Oh, I don't know yet. I figured we could have a little fun and see where things go," the nude woman said, smirking as she noticed how I avoided looking at her figure.

"Shut the door and remove your clothes so you can get nice and comfortable like me."

"I don't even know your name," I stalled.

"You can call me Sue," she said.

"Now do what I told you to do, or I will have no other option than to send the pictures I took to your boss."

I saw no option but to play along; I sighed and started removing my clothes. When I pulled my bra off, Sue moaned and licked her lips.

When I pulled off my pants, she noticed I was not wearing panties and chuckled. I tried covering my breasts and pussy with my arms and hands.

"Turn around, dear, and let me see all of you. You can also stop trying to cover yourself were all girls here," she said.

I dropped my hands to my sides and turned around. When my ass was facing Sue, I am sure she noticed the base of the butt plug.

"Wow, you looked fun, but I didn't know how much earlier. Come over here and kiss me."

I walked over to her and moved between her legs to kiss. With the toilet in the way, I had to straddle it but found the room seemed designed for what we were doing. I gave her a tentative kiss on the lips and started to pull back when she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me hard into her lips.

She started kissing me passionately, and before long, I found myself responding and kissing her back. When she pushed her tongue into my mouth, I allowed it in and started sucking on it. I felt her hands leave the back of my head and travel down my back, lightly creasing my skin before switching directions and coming up my sides to cup my breasts gently.

She ran her nails lightly over the sides of my breasts before moving to my nipples, which she tweaked before pushing me away from her.

"See, I am not so bad, am I?" she asked, looking up from my breasts and into my eyes.

I was getting very turned on and breathing harder than before. Sue continued to play gently with my breasts.

"I guess not. Please just tell me what you want. I'm married and don't want to cheat on my husband," I told her.

She smiled and ran her right hand over the swell of my breasts and down my stomach moving in circles as she creased my bulging belly before slipping down and running a nail across my clit, which sent shivers through my body.

Holding my eyes with hers, Sue slipped a finger into my soaked pussy, sliding it in and out while her thumb rubbed my clit.

"You like this as much as I like doing this with you," she said as I started breathing harder as she finger fucked my pussy, slipping another finger inside.

"Please," I begged her, unsure if I wanted to stop or get me off.

"Please, what?" she said, slipping a third finger inside me.

"Please, stop," I replied, breathing hard.

"Your body does not want me to stop. Why should I deprive it of what it wants?" Sue smiled and slipped a fourth finger inside my pussy

I was rapidly approaching a massive orgasm and did not have permission. Maybe if I texted Pop, he would let me have one. I backed away, pulling her hand out of my pussy with a sucking sound.

"Please stop. I have to get permission before I can have an orgasm," I told Sue, taking my cell phone out of my purse.

"You have to have someone else's permission? From who? Your husband?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No. My husband does not know about the game I am playing," I said as I typed.

Pop, I found out who sent the picture.

It was the woman who came into the restroom while I was following your directions earlier.

She says she will not send the picture to my boss if I follow her directions.

I can't lose my job.

I won't get another one until after the baby is born.

"So you are playing a game with someone other than your husband. That sounds very kinky. Why would you take that risk, having problems with your husband?" she said, climbing down and moving closer to me.

"No. Yes, I don't know. It just sort of happened. My husband was not looking at me the same as before I got pregnant, and our sex life had kind of fizzled. It started harmlessly with some advice on fixing my marriage but now seems to be getting out of hand."

"Why don't you sit down and tell me what happened? I am a good listener, and maybe I can help," she told me, stroking my hair as I sat on the toilet and started the tale from the beginning. I ended up telling her the whole story leaving nothing out while I waited for Pop to respond.

I had just finished the story when Pop's response popped onto my phone.

It sounds like you have had an exciting day Slut.

Give the phone to the other woman.

We might be able to reach an agreement.

I reread the message and, looking at the floor, handed the phone to the woman stroking my hair. Sue raised her eyebrow again and took the phone stepping away from me. She typed something and sent it to Pop, and he responded. In between their messages, she read the message history.

"You may want to delete these, dear. If your husband looked at them, your marriage would end in divorce. Who are the guys in the pictures?"

"I don't know. They were just kind of there," I told Sue, blushing.

"So complete strangers? Who is the woman you were eating out?"

"That's Beth. She arranged for the men to use me."

"She is not the one I am texting right now?"

"No. Beth is one of Pop's friends, I guess."

"Interesting," she said, looking thoughtful.

She got another message from Pop and smiled at me.

"I guess I own your ass for the rest of the evening." She sent another text and handed the phone back to me so I could read the messages they had been sending.

Hello

Hello, what is your name? Pop asked.

Susann, but everyone calls me Sue. You?

You can call me Pop for now.

That sounds odd, but I can live with that for now. What is going on with Lisa?

I hope you found the Slut entertaining today.

I am sure she told you that we are playing a game.

She is a horny submissive little slut and seems willing to do anything she is told to.

Sometimes she needs a little push.

I have a few rules if you want to play with her.

First, nothing permanent can be done to her.

She can be punished for not following directions but don't break her skin.

She is pregnant, so nothing that will endanger the child or her.

She wants to keep her marriage and job, so nothing that will let either of them know what is going on.

If she digs in and says no about something, then respect her wishes.

She is only allowed to cum when she is fucked by her husband or with my permission.

Sue responded.

Sound simple enough.

I want to take her for a while and have some fun.

I can live with the restrictions, but I want to make the call if she can cum while she is my toy.

Fair enough, I only have one other requirement, Pop responded.

I want photos and videos of anything interesting she does.

I think I can arrange that, Sue replied

I finished reading the text and looked up at her.

"What were you doing in the restroom at work? I saw you sprawled out on the edge of the toilet."

I explained the instructions I had been given and what I was doing when she entered the restroom.

"So you managed to get most of your hand inside yourself?" she asked.

"All of it, actually. The last push I did right before I heard you come in, I got it inside to my wrist. That reminds me, how did you get that picture? I had pulled my hand out when I heard you enter."

"Well, I have a confession to make. I waited a few minutes after I saw you enter the restroom and snuck in behind you. I heard what I thought were you undressing, so I waited a few minutes and peeked through the cracks.

"To say I was surprised is an understatement. I always thought you were adorable, and seeing you trying to force your entire hand into your pussy was incredible. I knew then that I wanted to have you, so I took pictures and went to the door.

"You were so engrossed that I didn't want someone else finding you. Some women there would not have been as understanding as I am. I made a lot of noise, so you had time to stop fingering yourself. The rest, you know," she told me, smiling.

12