A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 09 - Lady's Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now let's see how much of your hand you can get inside of you now. Bend over, facing the toilet, and start fingering yourself."

"Come on. Spread your legs wider. I told you I want to see your hand inside your pussy," Sue said, walking behind me as I bent over and fingered my clit.

"Do you like it when someone is watching you?" she asked.

"Until a few days ago, no one had ever been around to watch me, and honestly, I would have been too scared to do anything like this, even with Ken. When I was growing up, good girls didn't do this, and the thought of it still scares me, but at the same time, the thrill of doing something indecent and slutty does turn me on," I told her as I slipped another finger inside myself.

"How far along are you?"

"18 weeks," I said.

I had just slipped my fourth finger inside and was panting as I pushed and twisted my hand, trying to get it inside my pussy.

"Have you started lactating yet?"

"Just a little clear fluid which started seeping out a few days ago," I told her pushing my hand harder into my pussy.

I had tucked my thumb inside my palm and almost gotten my hand to the base of my thumb. Getting my hand in was much more challenging because the butt plug was still in my ass. I could feel the ridges on the plug as I pushed my hand in and out of my pussy.

"Is this your first child?" Sue sat on the toilet, reaching under me to play with my breasts.

"Yes," I managed to say between moans.

As I stared into Sue's eyes, she ran her fingernails over my nipples and areola. She tweaked my nipple, causing me to gasp. She leaned forward, kissing me softly.

I was getting close to an orgasm, and I knew I would go over if I didn't stop.

"Can I cum, please?" I begged her as she pulled back from the kiss.

"Not yet. Not until you have your hand inside your pussy at least as deep as your wrist." She kept kissing me and tugging my nipples, which leaked onto her fingers.

I was so close I didn't know if I could hold out long enough to force my hand inside myself fully.

Squatting a little more, I spread my legs as wide as possible. I had closed my eyes, lost in the feeling originating from my pussy and breasts. I was kissing Sue back when I felt my hand slide in the last bit, and I had the most immense orgasm of my life.

Sue held me kissing me the entire time as I shook, and after I returned to myself, she guided me to sit on the toilet before my legs gave way. Looking down, I could see my inner thighs were soaked with my juices, and my hand was still firmly inside my pussy.

"That looked like it felt good," Sue commented, looking down at me as I recovered.

"Go ahead and pull your hand out so I can see how big you stretched your pussy."

I tried pulling my hand out, but it was not moving. Switching tactics, I used my left hand and pulled on my wrist. I watched my pussy stretch out as my hand slowly came out until I cleared my knuckles when my hand suddenly popped free.

A river of vaginal juices followed, running down my ass and into the toilet. Sue knelt and started at my clit. It was sticking straight out almost a full inch.

She ran her thumb over it lightly, and I jerked, having another small orgasm. She smiled and flicked her thumbnail back and forth, causing more orgasms to roll through my body, each accompanied by more squirts. My legs and ass were now soaked with my juices, and she only stopped because I grabbed her wrist.

"Please, no more," I begged her.

"I love watching you cum. You are gorgeous, but having swollen breasts and belly makes you more desirable". Sue said as she stood up.

Reaching behind my head, she brought my face into her pussy. Needing no more encouragement, I started licking and sucking on her clit while I gently pushed one, then two fingers into her pussy. She ran her hands through my hair before roughly pulling my face tight into her pussy as she came.

I opened my mouth and drank Sue's juices as she squirted and shook, holding onto me until she calmed down. She stepped away from me and smiled.

12