A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 11

Story Info
Lisa has a surprise and meets a mother and her daughter.
4.6k words
4.74
8.1k
12

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long before the next person came in, but I was startled when the door suddenly opened behind me, and I had to force myself not to turn around. The door closed, and I could feel someone looking down at me, quietly breathing.

Wondering who it could be and what they were going to do to me, which was pushing my anxiety level way up. I was almost ready to accept the punishment for looking when a hand covered in a white glove reached over my shoulder to squeeze my left breast, causing me to jump.

"No need to be so jumpy dear. It's just little ol' me," the woman standing behind me said.

Glancing up, I saw a tall thin woman wearing a pair of dress slacks and a loose-fitting blouse. She had brown eyes, an olive complexion, and shoulder-length blonde hair with dark highlights streaked through it.

As I gazed into her eyes, she smiled at me and moved her other hand to follow the first, capturing my right breasts in her hand. She started squeezing my breasts about halfway between the start of my areola and my nipple, avoiding the nametag pined through the nipple. She compressed my breast toward my chest wall and then squeezed outward.

It was excruciating with the pin through my nipple. I didn't understand what the woman was doing until a clear fluid dripped from my nipples. After a few minutes, the liquid became steady, and I realized she was milking my breasts.

"Why don't you get a little more comfortable dear? Move onto your hands and knees facing the door," she said, stepping back to get something from the table.

I moved around and got into position as she walked back carrying two empty coffee cups. She forced the clear fluid into them through trial and error as my breasts hung down from the chest wall.

"You are doing wonderful dear," she said as she milked me.

Oh my God, she is milking me like a fucking cow, I thought as she continued to express my milk.

The stimulation was new, but I found it exciting, and in a short time, I could feel fresh juices leaking out of my pussy. Since it was still early in my pregnancy, the woman could only get a little milk out of my breasts into each before the milk dwindled to a trickle, but she seemed happy with what she had.

She tasted one cup and made me drink the other while she stroked my throat and breasts. The fluid was kind of thick but sweet, and I found that I liked the flavor.

"Nothing like the taste of freshly squeezed milk," she said with a smile.

"Did getting milked excite you, dear?"

"No, mistress," I told her.

"Let's check just to be sure," she said, slipping one and two fingers into my pussy.

"I think you are lying to me, dear. Your pussy is soaked."

The mystery woman added another finger, causing a moan to escape me as another orgasm started to build. She added another finger, and it wasn't long before her entire hand slipped inside me.

I pushed back against her hand as she pushed her arm forward.

"If I didn't know better, I would think you are getting ready to cum. Now, I haven't given you permission to cum, dear, and if you do before I permit you, the game is over," the woman said as she spread her hand a little more, causing me to start panting harder.

"Maybe I can help you out," she said, and still fucking me with her hand, the woman smacked my engorged clit with the back of her other hand. The pain was intense and stopped my orgasm cold, leaving me shaking and crying as she continued fisting me.

"I am glad I was able to help, dear," she said as she pulled hard, and I felt her hand leave my pussy with a plopping sound.

I knelt, shivering, on the floor where she had milked me, waiting for what she would do to me next.

"I know that hurt, dear, but it was for your own good."

The woman knelt next to me.

"I would hate to think that I could have done something to help you continue the game and that I failed you by not at least trying," she said as she started to finger my asshole.

She put another finger inside my ass and started finger fucking me hard, causing me to groan. She did this for a few minutes and then stood up.

I heard her clothes rustling and saw out of the corner of my eye that she tossed her slacks onto the seat Sue had taken when this all started. Her panties soon followed, and I felt her get behind me as she knelt. Her hands ran back and forth between my clit and asshole before I felt pressure from something hard forced into my ass.

"Just relax, dear, and you have permission to cum as I fuck your sweet little ass," she said, pushing into my ass.

It took her a few strokes, but soon I felt her hips hitting my ass as she settled into a rhythm fucking my ass. I guess she was wearing a strapon, and judging by how far it was going inside of me, it had to be close to nine or ten inches long.

It was only a few minutes of her fucking my ass that I started building towards the orgasm she had stopped earlier. The movement of her going in and out of my ass felt incredible.

She fucked me for about ten minutes before I got close to a climax. I could hear her breathing and knew she was close when she reached down and lightly ran her nail over my clit. That was all it took to push me over the edge, and I started squirting on the floor.

My orgasm seemed to push the woman over the edge, and I felt the strapon getting larger before it released a flood of fluid into my ass. The jets of liquid shooting inside me triggered another orgasm. The sensation was too much, and I collapsed onto my elbows as the woman fucking me slowly pulled the strapon out of my ass. I could feel something leaking out of my asshole and running down my leg.

The woman moved from behind me and walked before me, pushing the strapon into my mouth. As soon as it entered my mouth, I realized this was a real dick, and I guess the surprise on my face told her I finally caught on.

"Surprise, dear. Now get me nice and clean like a good little slut. Can't have a dirty dick now, can I?"

She grabbed the bottom of her blouse and pulled it over her head. She had nice B-cup breasts in a lacy black bra. She unsnapped the bra and stood before me naked except for her heels.

Looking up at her body, discounting the dick in my mouth, she looked every bit like a woman. I guess she saw the confusion and laughed at me.

"The breasts are real, as is the rest of me, but I have not been able to part with my cock, and since I like women much better than men, I have decided to keep it." She said as she creased her breasts. As I sucked on her dick to clean off my ass and cum, I felt her getting hard again.

"My, you have a wonderful mouth on you, dear."

She smiled at me, stroking my hair.

"I guess since you got me hard again, you will have to do something about it," she said as she grabbed my hair and started fucking my face. Now that I could see her hard, I was right about the size of her dick. She began forcing more of her dick into my mouth, causing me to gag.

"Relax your throat, dear otherwise, you will end up making a mess all over the floor" She slowed down and held me in place until I could relax enough for her to slip into my throat.

"Good girl," she said as she picked up speed, forcing more and more of her dick into my mouth until my nose was against her pelvis on each forward thrust.

She used my mouth for a long time before I felt her getting more prominent as she approached her orgasm. She pulled her dick almost out until just the head was in my mouth.

"Run your tongue around the head and suck me," she said.

Following directions, I ran my tongue over the head, and she exploded into my mouth.

I had to swallow quickly to keep up with her spurts and was kind of proud of myself that only a little cum leaked out of my mouth. I gently sucked and licked her dick until it started to get soft before she pulled it out of my mouth.

"You are very good dear, and I think I would like to play with you again, but this is all the time I have for today," She squatted down, pulling my face up to kiss me. We kissed for a few minutes, sharing her cum back and forth before she stood up and stroked my face.

"Get back into position, dear, and wait for your next visitor."

She dressed as I got back into position, and as she went to leave, I asked her, "What is your name, mistress?"

"You can call me Gail, dear," Gail said as she turned the handle and left the room.

It was only a few minutes before I heard the door open and close, letting some new stranger into the room. I could hear someone moving and realized it was two people when they walked around me.

At least in her late forties, the first woman was older than I had expected. She wore an expensive black striped business suit and flats, but the second woman caught my attention. She looked a lot like the other woman, just a younger version, and by younger, I mean a lot younger.

If she were much older than eighteen, I would be surprised. The young woman was snickering, and her mother was smiling like a cat that had finally caught the mouse it had been chasing.

"What do we have here," the older woman asked, the younger one.

"It looks like a pregnant cow Mom," the younger one said as she reached down to tweak my sore nipples.

I moaned but let her pull on the pin through my nipple without moving from my position.

"It looks like someone had fun using her," she said as she moved her hands to trace the welts covering my body.

"Well, let's see if we can have fun with her. Get on your back slut," the older woman ordered me as she removed her clothes.

The younger woman also stripped, and soon, two nude women stood over me, looking down. The older woman squatted over my face facing my feet, and pushed her ass down so my nose pushed into her asshole while her pussy touched my face. I pushed my tongue into her and started licking, eliciting a moan from the mom.

"Fuck she is good," she told her daughter, who was standing between my legs.

I felt her running her foot over my pussy before she forced her big toe inside. She increased the pressure and, before long, had all her toes moving in and out of my sore pussy. I continued eating the pussy plastered to my mouth while the daughter fucked me with her foot.

It wasn't long before the mom came, squirting her juices. Some made it into my mouth, but most covered my neck and breasts. She stood and motioned her daughter toward my face when she calmed down.

"You have to try her mouth. She is fantastic," she said, and the two women switched positions.

The daughter squatted on my face, and while I ate her out, she reached down and pulled on my nipples, causing sharp pains to shoot through my nipples to my clit. Not to be outdone, her mother knelt between my legs and started flicking my engorged clit.

They tortured me until the daughter had a massive orgasm and staggered up to her feet. The two women hugged each other and walked over to the table to pick up a strapon each. After they were fastened on, they walked back over to me.

"Stand up slut" the mother said.

Mom looked very hot. Her breasts were large but had not started to sag, and seeing the fake cock hanging between her legs got my juices flowing again. She lay on the floor where I had been on her back, causing her fake dick to stand almost straight up.

"Climb on top of me bitch, and put my dick into your pussy" the mom said.

I climbed on top, and after rubbing her fake cock against my pussy to get it lubed, I put the head inside, forcing myself down onto it. Since my pussy was sore, I was having a little trouble getting it in, but the mom solved the problem by reaching up and grabbing my nipples and pulling me down to her chest.

I cried out in pain but put a lot of effort into taking the pressure off my nipples by forcing the rest of the fake dick into me. When I had the dick entirely in, the mom pulled me forward until our breasts were mashed together and held me.

I felt her daughter get behind me and push her fake dick into my ass. It took her a bit, but she finally got the entire length inside me. She eased a little of her dick out of my ass and stood still. I was fully impaled on two dicks, and I found the feeling incredible. It would have been much more enjoyable if I were not already sore from all the abuse I had suffered today, so I tried not to move, waiting for what would come next.

"Start moving your ass slut" the mom demanded, so I pushed back towards the daughter, burying her fake dick in my ass while pulling my pussy off about 3 inches of the mom's fake cuck.

I moved back and forth between the mother and daughter fucking them and myself. With each forward stroke, not only did I drive the mother's cuck into my pussy, I slammed my clit into her pelvis, sending shockwaves of both pain and pleasure through me.

I could feel another orgasm building. Although it was slower because of the pain, I felt it would be powerful when it hit. The mother noticed I was getting excited and reached up to grab the pins in my nipples, holding them stationary as I moved. I stopped moving because the pain was too much.

"Here is the deal, bitch."

"If you want to cum, you must fuck both of us. Tina, move a little further back so the bitch has enough room," The older woman told her daughter.

I started moving slowly to keep the pressure on my nipples at a minimum, but as I became more excited, I found the extra pain helped drive me higher toward a massive orgasm. I was soon slamming my sore clit into the mother's pelvis before reversing and slamming my ass into the daughter's pelvis, putting a lot of strain on my nipples.

The movement also caused small amounts of my breast milk to leak out, and when the mother noticed, she looked up at her daughter.

"Tina, grab the bitch's breasts behind her nipples, and don't let your hands move."

The younger woman grabbed the base of my breasts, causing more pain which caused me to slow down. It took a few strokes before I became accustomed to the extra pain. Soon I was moving at a fast pace again, fucking the mother and her daughter as well as myself.

At first, I could not figure out why the mom had told her daughter to hold onto my breasts. I thought it was just her way of giving me more pain and dragging out my orgasm, but soon I realized that moving back and forth with both women holding my breasts was causing small jets of milk to shoot out of my nipples onto the mother below me.

The daughter realized what was happening about the same time I did. "This is so cool. Not only is the slut fucking both of us, she is getting milked in the process."

I didn't know how long I could keep this up before I exploded. I was stuck at the top; I could not go over, no matter how hard I tried. The mother was watching me, and seeing my dilemma, she reached between our bodies on the next upstroke and savagely squeezed my clit between her fingers.

I froze and opened my mouth to scream when both women forced their cocks deeply into my body simultaneously. It felt like the floodgate opened, and a massive orgasm washed over me, causing me to jerk and moan.

My flaying around pushed the other two women over the edge, and we all collapsed into a pile of quivering flesh. The daughter was the first to recover, pulling her cock out of my ass, sitting on the floor next to her mother, and running her hands over my lower back and ass.

I pushed off the mother a little and found her looking into my eyes. I dropped my face down and started kissing her before I pulled my pussy off her cock and lay on the floor between her daughter's legs, resting.

In a few minutes, we had all caught our breaths. I licked both fake cocks clean and got back into position as the mother and daughter got dressed. Before they left, they each knelt beside me and hugged me.

"I don't remember introducing myself. My name is Sandy, and this is my daughter Tina. Thank you so much for making my daughter's eighteenth birthday so wonderful," the older woman said before kissing me again.

"It's your birthday?" I asked the younger woman after her mother pulled away.

"Yep, today is my first day as an adult, and I think if the rest of them are anything like this one, I am going to have a lot of fun," Tina said.

Both women gave me another hug and a few more kisses before leaving me alone in the room.

I sat there waiting, thinking about everything I had done today. When the door opened again, Sue walked before me.

"You have done very well, dear," she said, looking down at my abused body.

"I am sorry about Raven, I have spoken with her about what she did to you, and she is on notice that if anything like this happens again, she will not be allowed back," Sue said as she collected my clothes and gave them to me after helping me stand.

I inserted my butt plug and tried to put on my bra. Sue noticed that I was putting on my bra without removing the pins.

"You don't have to leave the pins in, dear. Raven should have never inserted them in the first place."

Sue reached for the pin in my left nipple to remove it, but I stopped her. The bra hurt like hell with the pins still in my nipples, so in the end, I decided I would just have to go without one until I got home.

"It's ok, I told Raven that I would leave them in until I got home, and I intend to honor that commitment," I told her.

Sue looked surprised but didn't argue with me anymore about it.

I stepped into my panties and felt the same pain in my clit, but I was still very wet and didn't want to soak my pants, so I decided to endure the pain.

I put on my slacks and blouse and sat on the toilet to put on my shoes. Sue watched me get dressed while she leaned against the wall. I used the mirror in the bathroom to fix my makeup and hair as best as possible. When I was finished, Sue handed me my phone.

"The videos we took were too large to fit on your phone, so I sent you the links to our private cloud server. I sent you some stills you can send to your master."

"If you decide you are tired of the game you are playing or just need to talk, you have my number," she said.

"Thanks for tonight, Sue. I do have a question that I hope you can answer. This room seems to be set up for more than just a restroom."

"This place is like a retreat for women who need the discrete company with members of the fairer sex."

"The women you met tonight are a sampling of the types that visit here. There are several rooms here, each with different purposes. This room is good for a few people and is soundproof, so you don't disturb others if you get loud. If you decide to return, just let me know what you are in the mood for, and I will arrange it for you."

"What kind of different purposes are the rooms for?" I asked

She looked at me briefly, and I feared she would not answer.

"We have several rooms like this one. A couple of large rooms allow live audiences to watch and, in some cases, participate. There are rooms designed for BSDM and torture. We have a couple of theater rooms where you can watch what is going on in all the rooms here. There are also two anonymous sex rooms."

"Anonymous sex rooms?"

"The person is strapped down, wearing a hood that blocks your sight. It allows whoever wants to complete access to your body, and since you can't see them and they only see your hood, no one knows who they are having sex with." Sue said.

I thought about Sandy and could not help smiling.

Sue led me into the club to a table where two plates were sitting along with a soft drink. We ate and chatted until I glanced at my watch. Shit, it was after 10 pm, and I still had not made it home.

"Sorry, Sue, I have to get home. I am late and didn't tell Ken I was going out."

We left the table, and Sue walked with me through the club. As we walked, I noticed for the first time that only women were in the club. Looking at some of the tables, I could see some of them making out, and a few on the dance floor had their hands all over each other.

12