A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at Sue, and she smiled. As I walked, my panties were rubbing on my sore clit, and I found the stimulation was driving me towards another orgasm that hit me about the time I reached the outer door.

I grabbed the door frame to keep from falling. Sue put her arm around me and held me until I calmed down. I noticed that the front of my pants was a little wet from my discharge, and I became very embarrassed about what had just happened.

Sue seemed to understand.

"Don't worry about it, dear. It's dark outside, and no one will be able to see anything."

She opened the club door and walked me to my car.

I managed to hold off another orgasm until I sat down in my seat, and after I came back down, I noticed that my pants were soaked. I gave Sue a crooked smile which she returned with a little laugh and left the parking lot for home.

The trip home was uneventful, leaving me time to think about what had happened tonight and worry that Ken might be home already before I arrived. I pulled into the garage and noticed that Ken's car was there, so I slowly opened the door into the kitchen.

Other than the light over the stove, the house was dark. I crept to our bedroom and was almost in the bathroom when Ken spoke.

"You were out kind of late," he said.

He sounded like I had woke him up, and with all the hours the poor thing had been working, I felt even guiltier than I already did cheating on him.

"You said you were working late, and I didn't want to eat alone, so I went out with one of the girls after work," I told him.

"I am glad you got to spend some time with one of your girlfriends and were not stuck at home all night alone," he said.

"Why don't you go back to sleep, and we can talk tomorrow," I told him.

"Ok, I love you, dear heart," Ken said, turning over.

"Love you too," I told him as I entered the bathroom and shut the door before turning on the light.

Locking the door, I undressed slowly to avoid pulling on the pins or rubbing the welts Raven had left any more than I had to. Looking at myself in the mirror, I noticed that some of the welts were already fading into general red areas, and I hoped they would all be gone by tomorrow.

I could not get over how I looked with the pins through my nipples and clit. My nipples looked twice the size they usually are, and my clit looked like a little dick sticking out from my pussy. I took a picture of myself in the mirror to send to Pop before I removed the pins.

Grabbing my left breast, I pulled the pin out of my nipple as gently as possible. I had to bite my tongue to avoid making noises that might wake Ken up. The pin seemed stuck, so I added more force before it suddenly slipped free and came out.

The pain was not as intense as when Raven had pushed it in, but it still hurt. Looking at my nipple, I only saw a single drop of blood on both sides of my nipple to show where the pin had been.

Switching to my other breast, I pulled that pin out as well. That pin was much more manageable and did not hurt as badly as the left one. I sat on the floor, leaning back against the tub to see the last pin over my belly.

I gingerly unhooked the pin and started pulling it out. The pain was incredible, and I saw that my clit was following the pin, which did not seem to be pulling out at all. I grabbed my clit in my left hand and started slowly twisting the pin side to side as I pulled it out of my clit.

The pain kept increasing, and I could feel fresh tears rolling down my cheeks. I felt the pin pull free, and simultaneously, I had another massive orgasm, squirting juice all over the floor like I had when Raven had put it there originally.

When I had calmed down, I looked at my clit and noticed it was still very distended, and I could only hope that now without the pin holding it outside my pussy lips, it would shrink back to normal. Feeling nasty, I got onto my hands and knees like I had earlier and licked my juice off the floor.

I took a towel, wiped up the mess I could not get with my tongue, and dressed. I put nursing pads in my bra to soak up blood or discharge and went to bed.

12