A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 12 - Shopping

Story Info
Lisa has a date with Sue and goes shopping for a new outfit.
6.8k words
4.63
6.2k
7

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning feeling sore all over, especially in my breasts, pussy, and ass. I groaned as I sat up and, looking around, realized that Ken was already gone to work. Feeling bad about sleeping in and missing him, I called and told him I missed him and finished the call with a promise to have dinner together tonight. I got a hot shower and got ready for work. I left for work and had a typical dull day without interruptions from Mr. Thompson or Sue.

I had dinner with Ken and enjoyed a lovely evening watching TV before bed. Ken tried to start something, but I was too sore, so I told him the baby was moving, making me uncomfortable, which he was not upset about.

The rest of the week was normal until Friday afternoon, when I got a text message from Sue.

Meet me in the restroom on the 7th floor.

The seventh floor was lightly staffed since it housed our server farm, and the odds that anyone would be up there to use the restroom were slim. I finished the code I was working on and walked down the stairs from my floor to the 7th. When I got to the toilet, it was empty, so I sat in a stall until I heard the door open. Shortly afterward, the door to my stall was pushed open, and Sue stood there smiling.

"I have been thinking about you ever since you left the other night," Sue told me as she entered the stall and leaned over to kiss me.

"Sue, I guess I missed you too, but this is kind of risky meeting here like this at work," I told her when she broke the kiss.

"Then you will need to be quick," she told me as she removed her skirt, folding it before sitting it atop her purse next to the toilet.

She has nice legs, I thought as she stood there modeling her G-string for me.

She finished her modeling by turning around and bending slightly at the waist. She glanced over her shoulder and smiled at me as she slowly pulled down her panties. The first thing to come into view was her tiny rosebud, followed by her swollen lips.

"Sue, I don't think..." I started saying before she cut me off.

"If you are worried about getting caught, dear, then I suggest you get on your knees and start licking me before someone comes in," Sue said as she spread her legs a little more, causing her pussy lips to part, letting me see the glistening pink folds inside.

I stepped closer to her ass, reaching out and gently tracing her curves.

"Sue, this is too risky," I told her as my hands moved closer and closer to her pussy. I watched them move almost of their own accord before I snapped out of the trance I seemed to have gotten in and stepped back from her.

Sue turned around and, reaching behind my head, pulled us close until our covered breasts touched.

Looking me in the eyes, she leaned in a little more and gently kissed me. After a few seconds, I started responding, and the kiss became more passionate.

Her hands left the back of my head and traveled downward until she grasped my ass, pulling me closer to her. I was getting very hot and was a little dazed when she stepped back from me. Looking me in the eyes, she started caressing her covered breasts before slowly sliding both hands down towards her bare pussy.

I watched, fascinated, as she started running her hands around her folds before slipping a finger inside herself, causing an involuntarily moan to escape her lips. Sue pulled her wet finger out and put it on my lips, raising an eyebrow as I stood there looking at her. She put a little more pressure, and I let her finger slip inside my mouth, licking and sucking it to get all her juices off it.

She turned around again, watching me as she slowly got back into the position she had been in before she beckoned me towards her with her finger. Almost in a trance, I moved against her cupping her ass in my hands.

"Come on, Lisa, you know you want it. Go ahead, sweetie, just get on your knees and start licking."

I swallowed hard and slowly dropped to my knees before leaning forward and kissing her ass.

"Good girl. Now move lower," Sue told me as she reached back and grasped my head. With slowly mounting pressure, she pushed me down towards her glistening pussy. I kept licking and kissing as she moved me into position to lick her pussy from behind.

"Tragically, you are married," she moaned, releasing my head to grope her breasts through the blouse.

It felt good to know that I was good at this, and feeling slutty I started licking from her clit through her folds and ending at her asshole.

"Don't you fucking stop slut," Sue told me as she pushed her ass back against my face.

I kept doing the long slow licks, and a few minutes later, she grabbed my head again, forcing me as deep as she could into her ass as she climaxed hard. I kept licking the juices running out of her as she came until she pushed me away and stepped forward.

I knelt there with a smile as she sat heavily down on the toilet seat, panting.

"Clean up the mess you made slut" she told me, tapping herself directly above her clit.

I started to get up to walk the few steps over to her.

"I don't remember telling you to get off your knees slut" Sue said. Her expression had gone from mildly amused to annoyed almost instantly.

"Sorry, mistress," I told her, returning to my knees.

I crawled over to her and stopped trying to think about what I was doing. I could smell the toilet and, trying not to gag, licked up the juice that had leaked out of Sue's pussy.

I was so fucking hot I could not take it anymore; slipping my right hand down, I started rubbing my pussy through my slacks. I kept gently kissing Sue's soft folds after I had cleaned up her cum and marveled at the feeling of my lips on her pussy.

I pushed my tongue inside her, almost like I was French kissing her pussy, and finally moved my hand inside my slacks so I could finger myself. I was moaning into her pussy, and she reached down and grabbed my head, pulling me deeper into her as she climaxed again and then pushed me away.

I fell backward onto my ass but kept my right hand buried in my pussy. Now that Sue's immediate needs were satisfied, I hoped she would help me cum. She opened her eyes and realized I was masturbating.

She leaned forward and grabbed my arm, pulling my hand out of my slacks. Looking into my eyes, she sighed and said, "I think we need to stop this before someone comes in and catches us. I don't think either of us wants to get fired.

"What are you doing this weekend?"

"Ken has to work double shifts on Saturday and Sunday, so it was just going to be me. I have not heard anything back from Mr. Thompson since the other day, so I don't know if he has anything planned," I told her.

"I want to have you at least some of this weekend, so I guess I will work out with Mr. Thompson what he has planned and go from there," Sue said before taking my hand and placing it on her bare pussy.

I started retracing her lips before I pushed my middle finger between them to rub her clit. She moaned a little and pulled my hand out of her pussy, and pressed my finger onto my lips. I looked into her eyes as I sucked her juices off my finger.

"If we don't quit now, I may not be able to before you finish me again," she said, stepping away from me.

"Expect something from me telling you where to meet me this weekend."

I waited until she was gone before I left the stall and washed my hands. As I washed them, I noticed them trembling. I didn't know if it was because of how turned on I was or how fast this was going and where it all might end.

A little of both?

I took a few minutes to collect myself before returning to my desk to finish my day.

On my way to my car, I got a text message from Sue.

What are you doing tonight?

Ken is off.

We were going to have a nice quiet dinner at home. I texted her

Crap, ok, let me try something else.

I was curious about what she was trying to do, but I had dinner plans with my husband.

The drive home was dull, with mostly bumper-to-bumper traffic, until I left the highway by my house. I arrived home and found Ken's car missing from the garage.

That's odd; he should have beaten me home by at least 20 minutes, so I went into the house to change. I had just pulled my shoes off when my phone rang.

"Hey Ken, I was just getting into the house. Is steak ok for dinner tonight?" I asked when I answered the phone.

"Sorry, Lisa, I tried to get out of here on time, but we have a major system issue. I won't be home until after 11 p.m. tonight."

Crap, I was looking forward to a nice dinner and maybe having sex with my husband. I kept my disappointment from my voice, though it wasn't his fault.

"It's OK, Ken. I know that it's not something that you have any control over. Does this mean that you won't be working as much this weekend? Maybe we can have dinner together on Saturday?"

"Sorry, Babe. I will still have to work the other shifts. Tom is out sick, and Larry is on vacation.

"To be honest, I might stay downtown in our bunk room instead of coming home tonight if it looks like I will be here later than 10 p.m. No reason to get home and then have to turn around in a couple of hours and go back."

I knew his company had some excellent sleeping facilities for teams that might get called in or have to work over, so if Ken had to stay, he would not be sleeping on the floor.

"I am sorry, babe. Do you want me to bring you anything?" I asked.

"Not right now. Don is springing for pizza for dinner. If I stay the night, I have my travel kit in my locker, so I will be ok until I get home tomorrow.

"Why don't you go out for dinner and maybe see if one of your girlfriends is doing something to get you out of the house?

"No sense both of us get our evening ruined."

"I would rather go out with you, but I guess I can grab something and maybe rent a movie."

"Don't just sit around, ok? Sorry, I have to run. Love you, Dearheart."

"Love you too," I said, and we hung up the call.

I sat in the chair next to the phone for several minutes, wondering what I would do tonight. Unable to come up with anything other than takeout and a movie, I texted Sue.

Ken got stuck at work, so I am free until 11.

Laying the phone down, I walked into the bathroom and took a hot shower.

While in the shower, my phone dinged a few times, so when I dried off, I picked up my phone to see who had texted me.

The first one was from Ken.

Sorry, dear, but there is no way I will be coming home tonight.

We just lost our primary connection, and everything is down.

The service provider will not be out until after ten tonight

The next one was from Mr. Thompson

Hi Slut, I hope you have had a fun week.

I want you to meet me tomorrow at noon at Beth's store.

Wear a sheer blouse and a skirt with nothing underneath.

I spoke with Sue, and we agreed to a sharing arrangement.

I enjoyed the videos of how she used you, so I told her that when I had nothing planned, she could use you as she wished as long as I got a video of your escapades.

After the child is born, we will also see about getting you some piercings.

You looked hot with the pins through your nipples.

Great, I would have to go shopping to find something to wear tomorrow.

The last text was from Sue.

I'm sorry your plans fell through with Ken, but I'm glad you are free.

Meet me at the club at 9 p.m.

Wear a skirt and blouse with no panties.

Make sure you are in heels, but nothing too high. I also want you to shave your pussy.

I returned to the shower and sat on the seat to shave the hair off my pussy.

What the fuck am I doing? I thought, staring at the can of shaving cream in my hand.

Ken had asked me to shave my pussy before, but I had resisted. I relented a little, trimming my pubic hair for years but never going all the way.

If I shaved my pussy it would be the first time since I was 12 that I had no hair.

Why was I going to do something a stranger was telling me to do when I had refused to do it when my husband asked?

I could feel the tears running down my cheeks as I thought about the last few weeks.

There must be something wrong with me.

I sat a few minutes trying to figure out what I was doing, but I kept returning to how turned on I was and how much fun I had.

Before I could change my mind again, I quickly shaved all the hair off my pussy.

I ran my fingers over my bald pussy, rubbing some baby oil to help smooth my skin. My light touches started my pussy leaking again, so I reluctantly pulled my fingers away and went into the bedroom to get ready.

Twenty minutes later, I left for the mall to find clothes for tonight and tomorrow. I looked at a couple of the chain stores but didn't see anything I thought would be acceptable, and I was about to give up when I entered a locally owned-maternity clothing store. They had a lot of cute outfits, and the young woman at the counter was very helpful.

"I just can't find what I am looking for," I told her, holding a skirt that was too long for what Mr. Thompson had told me to wear.

"Well, why don't you tell me what you are looking for, and maybe I can help you find it," she said with a smile.

She was cute with long red hair and freckles on her face. I imagined she was a natural redhead due to her freckles and light skin complexion. She stood a little taller than me and had an athlete's slim body with small, high breasts.

I looked at her name tag.

"Hi Jen, I want something that will make my husband want me even with this belly sticking out. A short skirt and maybe a thin blouse would be ideal.

"I want to remind him that I am still attractive."

She looked at me and had me turn around before handing me some clothes to try on while she searched for more outfits.

I went into the dressing room, removed my blouse and slacks, and tried on the clothes she had given me. The skirt was still too long, but the blouse looked sheer enough. I removed my bra and tried it on again without it underneath to see if it would work.

I could see the dark area where my areola was, and my nipples pushed the top out enough to know that I had nothing on underneath. I pulled the blouse off and sat it in the keep pile and had just turned around when the door opened, and the clerk walked in.

"Here are some more..." Jen started to say before standing there with her mouth open, staring at my breasts.

"I am so sorry. I should have knocked first," Jen said, blushing and backing out of the room.

I noticed she kept staring at my breasts and licking her lips before closing the door and waiting outside. I put my bra back on and my blouse before I opened the door to take the new clothes from the clerk.

She would not meet my eyes, and I could see she was very embarrassed, but she was still stealing quick looks at my breasts when she didn't think I was looking.

"It's ok, Jen. I'm not mad at you. We are both women, and I am sure you have seen other naked girls before," I told her with a smile.

"Your right. We dress out for track every day, and after we finish running, some of the girls take showers before going to their next class."

"I was guessing you were a cheerleader, but track fits as well. What school are you going to?" I asked, making small talk to set her at ease.

"I just started St. Paul College a few weeks ago. I ran track in high school and was able to land a full-ride scholarship," she said with a big smile.

"Very cool Jen. What are you going to school for?"

"General studies right now. I don't know what I want to do for the rest of my life, but I don't want to work in retail any longer than I have to."

"I know what you mean. While attending college, I worked as a sales clerk, and I can't say I miss it. Most of the customers are nice, but some are real asses."

I could tell our conversation had put her at ease, but I noticed that she spent as much time staring at my barely covered breasts as my face. I motioned at the clothes she had draped over her arm.

"Are those for me?"

"I am sorry. I guess I was not thinking," Jen said, looking at my face almost like she was afraid I might get mad at her.

Upon seeing that I was smiling and not upset with her, she smiled back and handed me the clothes.

"I think you might like these. A couple of the outfits would be okay to go clubbing in. Well, if you wanted to go clubbing with, you know..." Jen trailed off, looking at my stomach.

"I don't want to go clubbing, but the outfit might be what I am looking for." I extended my hand.

"By the way, my name is Lisa."

"Glad to meet you, Lisa," Jen said as she shook my hand. She was still blushing but seemed to have recovered a little.

I took the outfits and returned to the dressing room, closing the door. I liked two outfits and felt they would meet Mr. Thompson's requirements. While looking in the mirror at myself in the last outfit, I could see my breasts through the material, and remembering the look I got from the clerk, I decided to see if this could go any further.

I opened the door a little to see if we were alone. Not seeing anyone else, I called out to Jen.

"Hey Jen, would you mind helping me?"

The clerk came around the corner, and I waited until she was right next to the door before I opened it.

"Do you think this will get my husband's attention?" I shimmied back and forth a little to get my breasts to move against the material.

The look on her face was priceless. Her mouth fell open a little, and her eyes followed the movement of my breasts as they moved from side to side under the material. "Well, do you?"

She seemed to snap out of it a little and looked at my face, blushing

"I think it will get his attention," She could not look me in the eyes for very long before blushing deeper and looking down at my breasts.

I stepped back a little more into the room and reached behind me to pull the back of the blouse up so I could take it off. Pretending I had problems removing the blouse, I moved closer to Jen.

"Could you help me? I seem to be stuck," I said. My arms were behind my head, pushing my breasts out more than usual against the blouse's fabric.

The clerk stepped forward and tried to help me with the blouse.

"I think I have this now. Would you mind pulling the blouse up while I hold onto my necklace?" I asked her.

Jen gulped and reached down with shaking hands to grab the bottom of the blouse in the front and lifted it. She was close to me, and when my breasts popped out of the blouse, they were right in her face.

Jen froze and seemed not to know what to do, so I solved it for her. Using one of my hands to finish pulling the blouse off, I used the other to pull her face towards my breast.

"Open your mouth," I told her as my nipple rested on her quivering lips. She opened her mouth like a puppet, and I pulled her onto my breast.

"Go ahead and suck on my nipple," I commanded.

She started licking and closing her eyes, sucking on my nipple like a small child. Now that my other arm was free, I slipped it around her back and under her opposite arm to cradle her better against my breast.

I walked slowly backward until I felt the dressing room seat behind my legs and helped guide her down as I sat in the chair. I let her suck on my right nipple for a few minutes before I moved her to my left.

12