A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 12 - Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes fluttered open when I pulled my nipple out of her mouth but quickly closed when she latched onto the other. I stroked Jen's hair and watched as one of her hands rubbed her breasts through her blouse. I was getting wet from the stimulation of her sucking and our risqué behavior.

The store was not closed, and she was the only clerk working, but she was, on the floor, sucking on my tits.

Wanting to see how far she would go, "Reach down and pull your skirt up so I can see your panties."

Almost like she was on auto-pilot, she moved her right arm down and pulled her skirt over her waist, showing me a pair of skimpy black thong panties.

"Start rubbing your pussy through your panties, Jen," I told her.

She started rubbing her pussy, and I could see a wet stain on them from her excitement.

"Use your other hand and pull the top of your panties up until they are tightly wedged in between your pussy lips. Don't stop playing with your clit, though."

Jen slid her other hand down, grabbed her panties, and pulled them up. I could see them stretching and thinning out until they slipped between her outer lips exposing all but the center of her pussy.

I thought she was a natural redhead, after all, looking at the little pubic hair she had not shaved. The top of her panties was now about the middle of her stomach. I put my hand over hers and pulled them toward her tits.

She moaned around my nipple and seemed very uncomfortable but kept sucking on my nipple and sped up her hand, rubbing her clit.

"I will hold your panties dear. I want you to take your hand away from your clit and hold it over your pussy," I watched as Jen obeyed.

"Now I want you to smack your pussy as hard as possible," I told her.

She hesitated a few seconds before she moved her palm down quickly directly on her clit. She jerked after her brain registered the impact, and I could see that her panties were completely soaked.

"Do it again, Jen, but I want you to do it as hard as possible."

Jen again raised her hand and brought it down, slapping her wet panties. This time she jerked more and pulled her legs up, protecting her pussy.

"Straighten out, Jen, and spread your legs as wide as possible."

She slowly relaxed and spread her legs as instructed. I could feel tears dripping off her face onto my stomach as I held her to my breast, letting her nurse.

"I want you to try hard to stay in this position, Jen. Now bring your hand up like before and smack your pussy as hard as you can again."

She shook her head and refused to bring her hand up.

"Are you sure you can't do this, Jen?" I asked her.

She shook her head again but did not move from the position I had her in. I put my fingers between her mouth and my breast and pulled my nipple out of her mouth. She groaned and tried to follow my nipple as I pulled it away.

"It's ok, Jen. Why don't you stand up and wipe your eyes? I don't want you to get into trouble with you being in here with me and no one watching the store."

Jen looked disappointed as she stood, wiping her eyes on a tissue I gave her. Taking the compact I held out, she checked her makeup before leaving the dressing room to check on the store. A few minutes later, she was back with a smile.

"I locked the store so we could finish without being interrupted," she told me as she pulled her blouse over her head and unhooked her bra.

"Will you get in trouble, Jen? The last thing I want to do is cause you to lose your job," I told her.

"Don't worry about it. My grandmother owns the store and lets me close early if no one is shopping."

Feeling better about her not getting into trouble, I pulled my skirt off and pulled Jen to me, kissing her. She was a pretty good kisser, and I felt excited as I ran my hands over her shoulders and down her back to cup her pert little ass.

As I started kneading her ass, she moaned into my mouth and reached down between us to rub my clit. I broke the kiss and pushed her away to admire her body. Since she was a little taller than me, it was easy for me to lean forward and take her left nipple into my mouth as I groped the other one.

Jen had closed her eyes, leaving her mouth slightly open as she moaned. I moved my hand down to her soaked pussy and slipped a finger inside. After sliding my finger in and out of her, I touched her lips and pushed it into her mouth.

She sucked my finger in like a small dick and cleaned all her juices. As I slid my finger out of her mouth, I cupped her chin and pulled her face to mine for another kiss.

"Lie down on the floor, Jen, and spread your legs like before."

She got a big grin and quickly dropped onto her back on the floor. I looked down at the little angel below me and slowly squatted over her face until I could feel her breath on my pussy. I teased her by dropping down enough that her nose parted my lips and rubbed a little before pulling away, not allowing her tongue to reach me.

After a few minutes of teasing both of us, I put my asshole over her mouth and pushed down so her lips touched my asshole.

"Stick your tongue in my ass Jen."

She hesitated momentarily and slowly started licking my asshole before pushing her tongue inside.

I reached down and started pulling on her small breasts and nipples. Jen was only an A-cup, but she had the longest nipples I had ever seen. They must be sticking out almost two inches and were about the size of my middle finger.

I grabbed them and alternated between pulling, twisting, and pinching them. The pain seemed to help Jen because she started fucking my ass with her tongue. I shifted a little bit because I wanted her tongue in my pussy.

Jen alternated between licking my slit, sucking on my clit, and fucking me with her tongue. I was approaching my first orgasm and decided I wanted to cum but needed permission. Since I was meeting Sue later I sent her a text with a picture of me sitting on Jen's face.

Mistress, I found this young woman while out looking for clothes.

She is very submissive, and as you can see, it only took a little bit before I had her eating me out.

Would it be okay if I had an orgasm?

I kept pulling and twisting Jen's nipples while waiting for Sue to respond. It didn't take long before my phone dinged.

Wow, my little slut. You have been busy.

I will let you cum, but there are some conditions.

First, the girl must cum before you do.

Second, you must do everything possible to convince her to come tonight.

Third, the price for your orgasm will be something I have to think about, but it will have a price.

Lastly, you should take more pictures and at least one video of yourself together.

I want to see your face and hers in each photo.

You can have as many orgasms as you can have with her, but don't be late.

I thought about the conditions and decided I would be willing to pay whatever the price was.

I accept mistress.

Thank you so much.

I took another picture of Jen eating my pussy even though I could not see her face in the picture. I wanted some images for just me.

"Jen, stop licking me for a minute," I told her, lifting my ass off her face a little.

"Sweetie, I want you to spread your legs as wide as possible."

Jen shifted a little and spread her legs out until they touched the dressing room walls. I started stroking her pussy, pulling her lips toward her legs until I could see her clit. I bent forward and blew on her clit, causing her to moan and lift her ass off the floor a little.

Pulling her lips more, I fully opened her pussy, allowing me to see her pink insides. I took her clit in my mouth and sucked it like I would a dick until I felt her tense up as she approached her first orgasm.

I stopped sucking on her clit and bit down hard on it, causing her to cry out and try to pull away. I kept Jen's clit between my teeth and didn't let go until she stopped moving.

I started licking and sucking on her clit again, and after a little bit, she started moving towards an orgasm.

Before she peaked, I bit down hard on her clit, causing her to cry again. I repeated this for several minutes until she could not take it any longer.

"Please let me cum," she begged.

I started licking her clit again, stopping every once in a while to suck on it. Every time I sucked on her clit Jen tensed expecting me to bite it. I would alternate between sucking and licking, and when I felt her getting close, I pushed a finger inside her pussy which sent her over the edge. I licked her juices as they flowed from her pussy until she stopped squirting.

I held the phone out a little and started recording as instructed.

"Ok, Jen, I want you to get your tongue back inside my pussy as deep as you can," I told her as I sat back down on her face.

I felt her push her tongue in deeper than before, unable to hold off my orgasm any longer. I exploded into her mouth.

Jen tried to catch all of my vaginal juice, but some escaped and ran down her cheeks and neck.

When I had caught my breath, I sat the phone down so it would record without me holding it. I dropped to my hands so we were in a full 69 and began licking Jen as she had done me. I felt her start sucking my clit again as we climbed towards another orgasm.

I felt Jen tense as she started to peak, so I bit down on her clit as her orgasm hit. She screamed into my pussy and beat her hands on my back, but the pain didn't stop her orgasm. She squirted large amounts of vaginal juice into my mouth, jerking around to get away from my teeth on her clit.

As her discharge slowed, I bit down harder on her clit and was rewarded with another mouth full of juice as she had another massive climax. Somewhere in between the first and second orgasm, she stopped hitting me and dropped her arms down beside her on the floor.

As the last little quakes passed through her body, I bit down again, and she jerked hard again with another orgasm. I let her relax and climbed off her body to lie on the floor next to her. I stroked her face and breasts as I watched her breathing slow back to normal. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I never thought I could feel this good with sex. I have had several boyfriends, and none ever made me cum. I was beginning to think something was wrong with me," Jen confided as she leaned up and kissed me again.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, Jen.

"You are a very sensual creature, and I think you will find the right person someday who will put your needs at least on par with their own.

"You just can't give up looking."

Jen smiled at me while I stroked her face.

"I want to talk to you about a couple of things. I am on my way to meet my mistress. She is part of why I am here tonight since I needed an outfit for dinner.

"She wanted to know if you would like to accompany me so she can meet you."

"I don't know if I want to be part of that relationship. Before I met you tonight, I had never found another woman sexual or wanted to have sex with one. I don't know what came over me with you tonight.

"Please don't take this the wrong way, but I like boys," Jen insisted.

"I don't regret what we did, and honestly, I would like to continue what we have, but I don't think I want to be involved with another woman," Jen said.

She looked so innocent and sincere, staring up at me. I could not help but feel protective of her.

"I understand, and I can tell you that my mistress is a very nice person. Why don't you just tag along? If you are uncomfortable doing more than watching, you don't have to be involved," I assured her.

"Promise?" Jen asked.

"Yes, dear, I promise. If my mistress does not abide by our agreement, well then she isn't the person I thought she was, and I will leave as well," I said, realizing I meant it.

I trailed my hand over her breasts and down to her soaked pussy, sliding a finger inside her lips to gently rub her clit. She moaned and closed her eyes as I slowly stroked her.

"I have a question for you, Jen, and I want you to be honest with yourself and me. Ok?"

She opened her eyes and looked at me, and I could see she was deep in thought. She came to some conclusion.

"I will try. Some of what we did I am still not sure why I let it happen, so I might not be able to answer."

"Fair enough. Earlier, when I bit your clit I noticed that the pain caused you to have some very strong orgasms almost as soon as you felt the pain. Do you like the pain, or is there something else going on?"

She lay there for a few minutes before answering. "I have never tried that before, and I was surprised at how strongly I reacted.

"I don't like pain in general, although I like rough sex."

Jen closed her eyes briefly.

"Since I am being honest, I guess I also like being used, you know, like I don't have a choice," Jen said, unable to look at me.

I looked at my phone and noticed it was a little after 8 p.m.

"Shit. We have to get ready now if we are going to make it to the club to meet Sue on time," I told Jen as I jumped up and started getting dressed in the new clothes.

Jen lay there for a few minutes, watching me get dressed. It seemed like she was torn about going. I looked down at her.

"It's OK, Jen, if you don't want to go. I understand it's a little scary and how sudden everything happened today."

I looked in the mirror in the dressing room and liked what I saw. I had worn the sheer blouse without a bra, and you could see my breasts through it. The skirt I was wearing came to the bottom of my ass. I knew from experience that I would have to be very careful not to have my ass exposed for anyone to see.

I decided to put my jacket on to avoid making a scene in the mall as I walked to my car.

Fully dressed, I turned to Jen and raised an eyebrow.

She seemed to make a decision and jumped up, picking up the rest of the clothes I was purchasing along with the clothes I had worn, and headed to the register with me to check out. When everything I bought was totaled, the amount didn't look right. It should have been 40 dollars more than what she had.

"Jen, are you sure you got everything?" I asked her.

She smiled at me.

"This is the total for what I will charge you for. The blouse is my present for the wonderful time you gave me."

"You don't have to do that, Jen. Let me pay for it," I said, pulling more money out of my wallet.

"It's my gift to you, and I will be upset if you don't take it," she assured me.

"Ok then, I will accept your gift," I smiled at her and picked up my bags.

"Wait by the door while I turn off the lights, and I will walk out with you," Jen said.

We walked out of the mall a few minutes later towards my car.

"I would like to go with you, but I don't know if I want to get involved. I'm still unsure how I feel about what I did with you."

Jen opened her mouth almost all the way, holding up her hand.

"Oh, please don't take it wrong. I had the best time of my life with you today, but I still don't know how to feel about it," Jen said, afraid she may have offended me.

"It's OK, Jen. I had a lot of fun, too, and like I said, if you don't want to do anything other than watch, it will be OK."

"Do you want to follow me or ride with me? The club is on the east side of town."

"Would it be ok if I rode with you? I am not real comfortable driving after dark, especially downtown."

We arrived at my car and loaded the purchases into the trunk before getting in.

As I sat in my seat, I pulled my skirt up so my bare ass was on the leather seat.

"Will you hold onto the sleeve?" I asked Jen, sticking my arm over to her so she could hold the cuff of my jacket so I could pull it off.

I removed it, tossed the jacket into the back seat, and started the car. I backed out of the stall, and we left the mall parking lot.

12