A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 14

Story Info
An invite to meet Pop doesn't go the way I thought it would.
7.7k words
4.58
7.7k
15

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun came up way too early, but I could no longer sleep between having a full bladder and the bright light. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 8 a.m., and feeling Ken next to me, I quietly got out of bed and used the bathroom.

I decided to take another shower before Ken woke up, and as I stripped off my clothes, I caught a glimpse of my body in the mirror. I still have a few red marks that would be hard to explain, and my pussy felt sore, but most of the evidence of last night had faded while I slept.

I turned on the hot water and stood under the shower head, letting the water cascade down my body. The shower was one of the main selling points for the house. It was large enough for a couple of people to fit comfortably and never seemed to run out of hot water.

I don't know how long I was there before the shower door opened suddenly, startling me. Ken stood in the doorway with a sheepish look on his face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you, but I need to get a shower and get ready for work," he told me, moving into the shower next to me.

We changed places to let him get under the shower head, keeping my back away so he would not see the whip marks.

"I thought you were going to stay at the office?" I asked as he ducked his head under the water.

"I got done earlier than I thought, and Mitch said he would cover a few extra hours in the morning so I could sleep in. I wanted to sleep in my bed and shower before I had to start working again," he told me.

"I am glad you came home. I miss you with all the extra hours you have been working. It seems like we don't get to spend much time together.

"I will let you have your shower, and we can talk afterward," I told him, moving around him, putting my back against the door and pushing it open, trying to get away before he noticed anything.

"You don't have to go," Ken told me with a grin. He grasped my right breast gently before moving up to the nipple rubbing the back of his hand across it and sending tingles down to my clit.

"With my schedule, it's been hard to have any time with you," his hand moved up my breast and around the back of my neck.

"I don't have very long, but I was hoping that we could fool around a little," he told me, pulling me towards him for a kiss.

I returned the kiss, and things started heating up. Ken was stroking my breasts with one hand and slipped the other down over my stomach and onto my pussy. Ken moved his hand onto my right breast squeezing up towards my nipple, causing a little electric spike in my clit.

I moaned into his mouth as he squeezed harder before catching my distended nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He pinched down hard on my nipple, pulling and twisting it, sending spikes of pleasure and pain through my body.

I moaned harder, slipping my hand down and grabbing his cock. He was slick from the water and soap, so I moved my hand up and down, jacking him off.

He slipped a finger between my neither lips, flicking his fingernail over my swollen clit. The sensation was almost overpowering as it was unexpected.

My reaction was to kiss him harder, squeezing his cock, increasing the pressure I applied as I sped up.

He slipped first one, then two fingers into my soaked pussy, fingering my clit as he finger fucked me.

I kept my hand on his cock as he finger fucked me with one hand and tortured my nipples with the other. The abuse reminded me of last night. The images in my mind were briefly replaced with Ken. He was abusing me, and in no time, I was getting close to an orgasm.

He pushed me away slightly. I looked into his eyes as the orgasm got closer and closer before he suddenly stopped finger fucking me. Ripping his hand out of my pussy, he brought his finger covered in my juices to my mouth, forcing his fingers inside.

Startled, he had never done anything like this before. I kept eye contact and licked his fingers clean. He left them in my mouth for minutes while I licked and sucked his fingers. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth before moving his hand to my breasts.

I kissed him hard, driving my tongue inside his mouth as I continued to move my hand up and down his cock. I could tell from his breathing that he was getting close. He pulled away from the kiss and pulled me closer by my nipples, kissing and licking my neck, moving his kisses back until he was licking my ear.

Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the sensations of his kisses and little nibbles.

"I don't know what has gotten into you, but you sure are acting like a different person. Almost like a slut," Ken whispered into my ear.

He nuzzled my ear and neck while his words registered in my lust-filled mind.

Oh shit, I have never made out like this with him before, I thought, suddenly very afraid I had made a mistake.

He pulled away from me and twisted my nipples painfully, causing me to moan louder and open my eyes. I let go of his cock and moved my hands up to protect my nipples, grabbing his hands.

He was watching me as we stood there for what seemed like hours.

"Are you a slut Lisa?" he asked me, searching my eyes for something.

"Don't say that. I am a good girl, and good girls are not sluts," I told him, feeling hurt and trying unsuccessfully to get him to release my nipples.

He squeezed harder on my nipples, pulling up and forcing me onto my toes.

"Let go of my hands and grab my dick again," he told me, twisting my poor nipples until I did as he told me.

"Good girl," he said, loosening his hold on my nipples as I started jerking his cock again.

"I want you to put my cock into your mouth and start sucking and licking me," he told me.

I looked into his eyes and realized he thought this was a game, so I decided to play along.

"Only a slut would do that, and as I told you, I am a very good girl," I told him with a slight pout.

"I didn't ask what you thought about it. I told you to do it," Ken said.

To emphasize his point, Ken pulled down hard on my nipples, trying to force me to my knees. I resisted, and the pressure on my nipples got worse until, with a slight cry, I struggled down onto my knees.

Once Ken realized I was following his directions, he helped me until my face was in front of this erect cock. I looked up at him, and he gave me a stern look.

"Get that cock into your mouth slut," he told me, reaching for my nipples again.

I hurriedly move forward, hoping to forestall him by taking his cock into my mouth. I started licking and pushing his dick into and out of my mouth, picking up a little speed as I got into giving him a blowjob.

"Look at me slut," he told me.

"I want you to look at me while you suck my dick."

I looked up, and we locked eyes as I gave him the blowjob he demanded. Knowing that this was a game, I decided to provide him with a show taking his dick out of my mouth and licking it before pushing down until I started to gag, all the while looking into his eyes.

As he got closer to an orgasm, he grabbed my head. At first, Ken just held my head, but soon he pulled me towards his stomach, trying to get his cock into my throat.

I stopped using my hands on his dick and instead moved them until I clutched his ass, helping him fuck my throat. After a few more strokes, I was going down on him, and he took his hands off my head to hold onto the shower wall while I fucked him with my mouth.

"Holy shit, you really are a slut," he said as he groaned.

"If you don't stop, I am going to cum," he said as he put his right hand on my head. He had started moving his hips in time, with my thrusts helping drive his dick down my throat with each thrust.

I kept eye contact with him and sped up my movements as I felt him tighten and stop moving. I pulled back so just the head was in my mouth so I could taste his cum.

As he came, I opened my mouth and jacked his cock into my open mouth, catching his cum on my tongue. He shot several ropes of cum into my open mouth before, with a shudder, he stopped shooting.

I held my mouth open until he opened his eyes to see the pool of his cum in my mouth. His eyes widened a little as I swallowed all of him with a little smirk. I put his dick back into my mouth and moved forward, sucking him back into my throat. I felt him shudder again, and he pulled his soft dick out of my mouth and helped me to my feet.

"That was fucking hot, Lisa! I never would have dreamed that you would do that in a million years," Ken said, hugging me.

"I guess being pregnant makes me horny, and you have done so much extra stuff for us that I wanted to show you how much I appreciated everything," I told him, returning the hug.

We broke apart, turning the water off before leaving the shower. I let Ken go first and quickly dried off, moving around him to put on a robe.

"Wait, babe, we still have to get you off," he told me, pushing the robe off my shoulders.

I glanced at the clock.

"You will be late if we do anymore. I can wait until later," I assured Ken, putting on a determined face.

I was more than half hoping that he would go in late

He looked at the clock and back at my expression and sighed. "Ok, rain check?"

"Most definitely," I told him with a smile, pulling him in for a kiss and a quick hug.

"Do you want something to eat before you leave?"

"I don't have time, sweetie. I guess I will grab something on the way to work," he told me, looking sad before flashing a smile.

I left Ken to get ready and went into the living room to turn the TV on so I could watch the news and traffic. A few minutes later, Ken came out dressed and ready to go.

"What time will you be back?" I asked, walking him to the door.

"It will be late evening, I am afraid. I will let you know later exactly when. If the upgrade goes as planned, I might still be able to grab dinner with you," Ken told me, kissing me and taking his backpack from me.

I closed the door behind him, walked over to the counter, and fixed myself a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal. I just moved the spoon around the bowel, not really eating anything.

Thoughts about what I had been doing warred with what I felt for Ken. I definitely didn't want to stop my extramarital activities. The feeling of doing things that I knew were wrong gave me a high, unlike anything else in my life. I guess it was the loss of control. Being "made" to do things that my mother and father would call depraved, what I was doing made it both exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time.

Not really feeling like working, I logged in remotely and made a half-assed attempt at working remotely.

It was going to be a long week.

As I thought, the week dragged. With Ken working all kinds of hours and a couple of doctor appointments, work being boring, it seemed like forever before Saturday rolled around.

It didn't help that I was horney and neither Pop nor Sue sent me anything. I thought about contacting them a couple of times but couldn't bring myself to do it. If I contacted them, then I wasn't being forced, and this all stopped being a game.

Since Ken was working, I was just sitting at the kitchen table. As I ate my breakfast, I logged in and checked my email.

Nothing, just junk.

Maybe I will go to the mall, I thought. Images of Jen licking my pussy floated through my mind.

While I was daydreaming, I received a text from Pop.

Be at 523 Trodden Hill Rd. at 9 a.m.

Dress slutty.

Should I bring anything with me? I asked.

Just yourself slut.

All thoughts of going to the mall went out of my mind as I pulled out the bag of clothes I got last week and quickly dressed. I spent a little longer putting on my makeup than normal and was putting on my lipstick when it hit me.

I was getting ready the same way I did before a date in college.

What the fuck was wrong with me? I thought.

Did I really want to go through with this?

Why was I doing this?

I kept replaying how I felt playing this game and how even thinking about this was turning me on. Looking at the woman in the mirror, I realized she was a complete stranger to me. I put down the lipstick and walked into the living room to drop on the couch.

I cannot do this to myself or Ken, I thought.

I glanced at the clock and realized that if I was going, I had better hurry and make a decision, or I was going to be late.

Fuck it, I thought.

I was having the time of my life, and Ken didn't even notice what I was doing. A few more days of this, and I will stop playing and walk away from the game.

With that thought, I jumped up and went into the bathroom to finish putting on my lipstick. The color I had was one that I normally wore when I go out with Ken. It matched my lips well, but I decided the color was not bright enough.

I was being a slut, so I needed something that screamed slut. I dug through my makeup drawer, found a bright red lipstick, and put it on. After a few final tweaks, I grabbed my purse and a change of clothes.

I could not come home in this outfit. Ken would blow a gasket. I didn't want to answer any questions because I knew I would cave and tell him everything.

The drive to the addresses Pop had sent me was uneventful and took almost half an hour. The building was in a very old industrial section of town.

I glanced up at the sign on the building, Thompson Consulting.

I wonder if Pop is Mr. Thompson or someone who works for him, I ideally wondered.

I parked and sat for a few minutes, building up my courage before leaving the car, going inside the building, and stopping in the reception area.

The inside reminded me of an old dental office I went to when I was little. The lobby had dated walnut paneling with a dingy tile floor. There was no one sitting in the handful of seats around the room, so I walked up to the frosted glass window and pushed the button marked "Push for Assistance".

A buzzer sounded, and I waited what seemed like five minutes before the window suddenly opened, revealing an elderly man dressed in a flannel shirt holding a folder.

He looked me up and down, his eyes wandering over me, as his frown turned into a lopsided grin.

"Damn bitch. You know your kind aren't supposed to be coming in here. Get your ass out of here before I call the police and report you. Go on now," he told me as he started to turn away and close the window.

"Wait. Please, I am here to see Pop," I told him, wondering what he thought I was here for.

"Really? I am sorry I called you a bitch, but the way you're dressed, I thought you were a whore looking to make a little more money. We get that here sometimes."

The man was staring at my barely concealed breasts.

"What is your name so I can tell him who is here to see him?" he asked, looking up at my eyes.

I grinned.

"I guess you must get all kinds in here. My name is Lisa Anderson," I told him, sticking out my hand to shake his

"Pleased to meet you, Lisa. Why don't you have a seat in one of the chairs over there, and I will let him know you are here," he assured me.

He watched me walk over to the seats he had told me to sit in before he closed the window. It was about ten minutes later when the door near the window opened.

"I will take you to see him now," he informed me.

He motioned for me to follow as he walked through the office, up a flight of stairs, and over to a corner office. The hallway was not well lit, and the early 70's paneling was everywhere, making it seem even more run down.

I noticed that all the offices we passed had their door closed. It felt like my guide, and I might be the only two people in the building.

"Here is his office, Lisa. You just have a seat inside, and he will be right with you," he said as he held the door open for me.

"Thank you for your help," I told him with a smile as he walked away.

He waved over his shoulder and kept going about whatever he was doing before I interrupted him. Inside the office, it was a little brighter, with natural light coming through the high windows. I noticed that this office seemed to be a reception area with an inner set of glass doors leading into the main office.

I sat down as instructed and waited until suddenly, the door I had come through flew open, and a petite older woman came. She was a little taller than me and had large breasts that pushed out the jacket of her dark-striped business suit.

She sat the papers she had down on the desk and turned around to look at me with her arms crossed, covering her chest.

"Why are you here?" she asked me without introducing herself.

I was a little taken aback by her attitude; maybe that came out in my voice as I answered her.

"I was instructed by Pop to come here this morning and meet with him."

"Well, he did not tell me anything about that, and I run his schedule. What is your name?" she demanded.

"Lisa Anderson"

"Is that Mrs. Anderson, or is it Miss?" she said, looking at my outfit.

"Mrs.," I answered.

"Really, dear? Where is your wedding ring? I would think any self-respecting... oh wait, wearing that outfit out in public to meet an owner of a company, I guess we can assume a few things about your character." she said, leaning a little forward.

I glanced at my hand and realized I had forgotten to put my ring on before I left this morning.

"I really am married. My hands swell at night, so I take my ring off. I don't know why I forgot to put it on this morning. I guess I was nervous about meeting Pop," I said, feeling myself blush.

The rest of her comment sunk in.

"Wait, what about my character?"

"I don't know what is wrong with your generation. When my husband was alive, I never went out in public without my wedding ring on, and I certainly never went out dressed like a slut."

"Are you a slut Lisa or just a dick tease?" she standing up and walking closer to me.

I just stared at her, unable to process what she was saying.

"I ah, I'm not a slut," I stammered, looking at the floor.

She reminded me of one of my middle school teachers, very stern and demanding.

"What did you say? I can't understand you when you mumble," she said, moving directly in front of me.

"I said I am not a slut," I responded a little louder.

"Look at me when you speak to me," she said.

I realized I was shaking slightly as she continued to just stare at me.

"So, if you are not a slut, then I guess that makes you a dick tease. You do know that a dick tease is lower than a slut; don't you. At least a slut is honest with herself and everyone else. A dick tease pretends she is not a slut, but deep down, everyone knows she is."

"I am not a dick tease either," I managed to force myself to say.

I still could not make myself look her in the eyes.

I felt her put her hand under my chin and force my head back so she could look into my eyes.

"I told you to look at me when you talk to me slut."

"Sorry."

"Sorry, what slut?" she demanded.

"Sorry, Mistress," I told her before I could think about what I was saying.

Too late, I realized what I had called her, and seeing the smirk on her face, I knew she had heard me.

The buzzer in the intercom broke the awkward silence. She released me and walked back to her desk.

"Well slut, I guess we will come back to your punishment for not listening in a minute," she said as she picked up her phone.

"Yes sir, what can I do for you?" she asked as she picked up the phone.

"Yes, Sir, she is here. I didn't see anything in your calendar and thought that, with the way she is dressed, she really didn't have an appointment at all."

Pop must be the person on the phone. I began to wonder again just who he was.

He must have asked something about me because she glanced my way.