A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Sir, she is dressed like a slut or a call girl," she said, frowning at me.

She listened for a few more minutes and then replied, "Yes, Sir. I will make sure she is there," she said, hanging up the phone.

She made a note on a pad and then looked up at me, tapping the pen on the desk while she thought about something.

"Well, it seems that he forgot to tell me he had a slut coming over this morning, and something came up, so he could not meet with you here today," She told me as she walked back to stand in front of me, forcing me to look up to her.

"See, I told you I had an appointment," I told her, feeling more confident now that Pop had confirmed it.

"Don't take that attitude with me, you little fucking slut," she said before seeming to get herself under control.

"Now, as I was saying before, you rudely interrupted. He will not be able to meet you here but wants you to come to one of our other offices."

"It's OK. I understand that things can come up. If you can just tell me the other office location, I will gladly meet him there," I said, starting to stand up.

She put her hand on my shoulder, forcing me back into the chair. I was shocked that she would do that and slightly surprised by her strength.

"I will give you the information after we settle something between us. You came into my office and gave me fucking attitude while dressed like a whore and expect that I will just forget what you did?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you; it's just the questions you were asking hurt, and I guess I got defensive. I came dressed like Pop told me to," I responded, trying to calm her down.

"How long have you known Pop, Slut?"

"Please stop calling me that."

"Answer my fucking question.... Slut" She said, using her body to push me back into the chair.

"Sorry, I just don't like people calling me that. I met him online about a month ago, I think."

"Met him online? You have never met him in person?"

"No, we just text or email."

"So, someone that you have never met tells you to show up at his office dressed like a slut, and you just do it?"

"No, I mean yes... it's all very complicated," I replied.

I was getting more nervous as she leaned over me, demanding I answer her questions.

"You know what I think bitch. I think you are nothing more than a dumb slut," she said, her eyes boring into mine.

"I am not a dumb slut," I told her, getting a little mad with the questions and attitude I was getting from her.

"If you are going to have an attitude with me, you can just go back to wherever fucking place you came from. I will tell Pop you caused a big scene here and stormed out. I can tell you right now I have worked for him for 15 years, and it won't matter what you say. He will believe me.

"Do you understand what I am telling you slut?" She said, forcing me back into the chair as she leaned forward.

I was in shock. It had been a long time since someone spoke to me that way. I swallowed and answered.

"I am sorry, Mistress, please forgive me."

She smirked again and stepped away from me.

"Get your ass over to the desk and put your palms on it," she said, pointing to the desk she had been sitting on.

I was shaking now and wondered what she planned to do. I glanced at the desk and back at her. Her eyes narrowed.

"Do you have a problem following directions slut? Get your fucking ass up out of the chair and over to my desk like I told you."

I pushed myself out of the chair and walked over to the desk with my head down. When I got there, I put my hands on the desk like she said and waited.

"Pop asked me to make sure you were dressed as he instructed, so spread those fucking legs more slut," she said, coming up behind me.

I felt her standing behind me, so I quickly moved my legs as wide as the skirt would let me and felt it ride up a little. I felt her hands on my ass and closed my eyes, hoping this would be over soon. She slowly pulled the hem of my skirt up until the skirt was bunched up at my waist.

"Spread your legs some more slut," she told me, pushing the inside of my right foot outwards.

"Now move your feet back from the desk a little more. That's it now. Stay right there," she told me as I stood there with my ass obscenely exposed to anyone behind me.

I felt her trace her fingers down my left buttock until she got to the bottom, then felt her lightly squeeze my ass.

"You have a nice ass slut," she told me, breathing on my neck. I felt her moving her hand slowly down my ass towards my pussy.

"Ever been fucked in your ass?" she asked, fingering my asshole.

"Yes," I stammered as she slowly pushed her finger inside.

She started moving her finger in and out, slowly finger fucking my ass. My breathing got heavier, and noticed I was pushing my ass back towards her in time with her finger moving in and out of me.

"My, you are a slut," she said, pulling her finger out of my ass. She placed her finger over my lips.

"Lick it clean slut," she told me, pressing the finger that had been in my ass against my lips.

I opened my mouth and licked her finger until she pulled it out. She moved her hands slowly down my front, cupping my breasts and tweaking my nipples through the thin top. As her hands traveled lower, she ran them over the swell of my stomach before going underneath my belly and creasing my pussy with both of her hands.

I was moaning as she moved one hand up to grab my right nipple and moved the other hand behind me, sliding a couple of fingers into my wet pussy. She slowly moved her fingers in and out while pulling on one nipple at a time, stretching them as far as she could before switching nipples. I could feel my top getting damp from the milk she was expressing, but did nothing but moan as she continued playing with me.

She finger fucked me, bringing me closer to an orgasm, before pulling her fingers out and bringing them to my mouth. I didn't need any prompting and quickly licked and sucked her fingers clean before she pulled them out of my mouth and pushed them back inside my pussy.

She did this several times, bringing me to the brink of an orgasm before stopping and making me suck her fingers.

"Please," I said as she stopped again right before I orgasmed.

"Please, what slut," she asked, nibbling my ear.

"Please let me cum," I begged.

"What's in it for me?" she asked, slowly pushing her fingers back into my soaked pussy.

"What do you want?" I asked her, pushing my ass back onto her hand, trying to get off.

"I don't know slut. What can you do for me?" she asked, letting go of my nipples and moving her hand down to my pussy lips.

She separated them to get at my clit. She started running her thumbnail over my clit, sending shivers through my whole body and bringing me closer to what felt like a massive orgasm.

Just a little more, and I would explode, I thought.

"Anything you want," I told her, not caring at the moment what she wanted. I just needed to cum.

"Anything I want?" she asked, stopping her fingers completely.

"Yes, anything, please don't stop," I begged, moving my ass, trying to trigger an orgasm.

"Ok slut, we have a deal," she said before slamming her fingers hard back into my pussy and pushing her thumbnail hard into my clit.

I screamed as the combination of pain and pleasure pushed me over the edge. My legs refused to support me, and I collapsed onto the desk, spraying my juices all over the floor as a massive orgasm rolled through my body.

I was dimly aware that the woman had pulled away from me, leaving me to gather myself after I calmed down.

I lifted myself off her desk and grabbed the hem of my dress to push it down to cover my ass when she spoke.

"I don't remember telling you to cover yourself or permit you to move your hands off my desk. It seems that you have a lot to learn slut about following directions. Now get back into fucking position."

I quickly dropped my hands back to the desktop and spread my legs like she had them before. I heard her moving around the room behind me and heard the click of the lock on the door as she locked it. She walked back to me and climbed on top of the desk.

I started to look up at her but dropped my gaze when she snapped, "I never told you to look at me, Slut. Keeps your eyes on the fucking desk unless I tell you otherwise."

I quickly dropped my head and kept my eyes down as she moved around in front of me. I could not help but notice that she had a small butterfly tattoo on the inside of her right ankle as she moved into position in front of my head, facing away from me.

"Look up slut" she told me.

I raised my eyes and saw her thong-covered ass just inches from my face. Her skirt was bunched around her waist, and I could tell she worked out because of how toned her thighs were.

"Since I honestly don't think you can handle following complex directions, I will keep this simple for you, Slut. You have 5 minutes to get me off before my next meeting, and you can only use your mouth.

"If you can actually do it, I will give you the address to the other office and send you on your way. If you don't... well, I guess I will have to punish you. Your time starts now."

I didn't waste any time, leaned forward to get my face between her ass checks, and started licking her through her thong. I could smell her arousal and heard her moan as I licked her covered pussy and inner thighs.

"You will have to do better than this slut, and you had better speed it up; you only have four and a half minutes left," she said, wiggling her ass side to side against my face.

I managed to grab the thong with my teeth and pulled it back enough to get my tongue into her pussy. Her moan was louder this time as I licked her, and I started digging into her pussy with my tongue, trying to get her off quickly.

"Oh, fuck you are really good at this slut," she said as she pushed her ass back, completely burying my face between her ass checks. I alternated between licking her entire slit and forcing my tongue as deep inside her as I could.

"Shit, oh fuck. Right there slut," she said right before I felt her hand grab the back of my head, forcing me against her as she came.

I rode out her orgasm, gently licking her wet pussy until I felt her stop spasming and let go of my head. She quickly climbed off her desk and turned to me.

"Well, you are pretty good eating pussy slut. I don't think I have ever cum that fast," she said as she straightened her clothes.

"It looks like you finished me just in time slut," she said as someone knocked on her door. She walked around me towards the door, and I realized she would answer it with me leaning over her desk with my naked ass on display.

I started to move to cover myself or sit down. I really didn't know which.

"I never told you to move slut. We are really going to have to work on your listening skills. Now get back into position," she said as she smacked my ass hard with her hand.

I winched at the sudden pain and quickly got back into position, looking at her desk with my naked ass pointing towards the closed door.

The person at the door knocked again, and I heard her walk to the door and unlock it.

"Sorry, the last meeting ran over a little bit."

I heard shuffling behind me, which added to my anxiety.

"Since I know how busy you are and time is money, I got you a little something to help make up for it," She told whoever was at the door.

I heard a gasp from the doorway. "Holly shit, Donna!" A male voice exclaimed.

"When you said you got something for me, I thought you were talking about donuts or something," a familiar voice said behind me.

Where had I heard his voice before? I thought as I started to tremble.

"Isn't that the girl that had an appointment with Pop?"

Now I placed the voice, the old man that had greeted me when I got here thinking I was a street walker. I blushed even more as I realized how I looked right now.

"Yea, he had to run to one of the job sites this morning and forgot the slut was coming over," Donna told him, walking back around her desk and sitting down behind it.

She looked at me with a smirk. "He said to send her over there after she apologized to me for lying about being a slut."

"I am not a slut" I said, sounding like a sullen child even to my ears.

"Really, dear? You still want to hold onto that, do you? You are bent over a desk with your naked ass exposing yourself to Ralph and whoever else walks by my door with my cum drying on your face, and you think you are not a slut?"

"I thought she was a whore when I opened the reception window and saw the way she was dressed. She insisted that she was not and was here on legitimate business with the boss. Kind of looks to me that she is a whore but not a very honest one." Ralph said, coming to stand directly behind me.

"I am not a slut or a whore" I sobbed as I felt tears starting to run down my face. I had never felt so humiliated in my entire life.

"Shut the fuck up bitch" Donna said, reaching forward and grasping my hanging breasts through the thin top and twisting my engorged nipples hard.

I moaned but kept my mouth shut as she twisted and pulled my nipples for several minutes before pushing her nails deep into the sides of my nipples. When she did that, I gasped and started to pull away.

"Bitch I told you not to move. Ralph, is there anything you want the whore to do before we send her on her way? After all, she lied to you too," Donna said as she pulled my nipples downward until her hands were on the desktop, forcing me to bend painfully over the desk.

I felt his hand on my ass, gently stroking it before it slipped between my spread legs and pushed into my pussy.

"The whore is sure wet," he said as his finger moved in and out of my pussy, causing me to moan.

"You can fuck the whore if you want to, Ralph," Donna said, grinning at me while she held me down by my nipples.

"Are you sure Pop won't mind?" Ralph asked, continuing to finger fuck me.

"He said we could do anything to his slut as long as it was not permeant. He also asked that we leave any marks on her skin because he has something planned for her later," she said

I felt his hand pull out of my pussy and heard his zipper go down. He placed a hand on my lower back to steady himself before I felt his cock push against the entrance to my pussy. As he started putting pressure forcing his cock into me, I realized he was huge as my pussy kept stretching and stretching until the head popped inside me.

I was panting now as he stood still, waiting for me to adjust to his size.

"The whore sure is tight," he commented to Donna.

"Oh, I don't know about that," She responded.

"My guess is she has not had a lot of real cocks fuck her."

I felt Ralph start pushing into me, moaning as he forced my body forward, stretching my nipples as Donna used them to hold me in place. He pulled out and started getting a slow rhythm going as he sunk more of his cock into me each time.

"That's it, Ralph fuck the whore," Donna told him as he picked up the pace.

I was grunting now each time he forced himself into me. I could feel tears sliding down my cheeks as the pain in my nipples and pussy seemed to get worse the faster he fucked me.

"Are you all the way in yet?" she asked him.

"Almost just a couple more inches," he grunted as he started pushing harder.

He pulled almost all the way out and grabbed my waist before slamming hard into me. As I felt his pelvis slap my ass, I realized he was all the way inside me, which triggered a massive orgasm.

"Oh fuck. Fuck. Please, oh fuck" I heard someone chanting and realized it was me as the orgasm didn't seem to stop.

"She seems to like your cock, Ralph," Donna commented, letting go of my nipples and sitting back in her chair to watch him use me.

I felt his cock getting larger and realized he was going to cum. Donna must have realized it, too.

"Pull out of the whore before you cum and shoot on her face."

He pulled out and quickly turned me around, pushing me to my knees as he stroked the biggest cock I had ever seen, inches from my face.

I opened my mouth to take it inside.

"Shut your fucking mouth slut." Donna yelled at me.

I snapped my mouth shut just as he started shooting cum on my face. He just kept going and going covering my face, hair, and neck before he shuddered one last time and dropped his dick.

"You can clean up his dick now slut," Donna said, standing next to Ralph as they looked down at me.

I reached for his dick and pulled it to my lips before pushing the large head into my mouth. I licked and sucked the head until I thought it was clean before pulling it out of my mouth and started licking the rest of his cock. When it looked clean, he pulled away from me and tucked his magnificent cock inside his pants.

Ralph zipped his pants and took a step back, looking at Donna.

"I have a few things to take care of with the slut, and then we can have the meeting we were supposed to have. Give me 5 minutes and come back," Donna said as she gently escorted Ralph out of her office and shut the door.

"Well, it looks like that is all the time I have for you today slut. We can't all lay around getting fucked all day, now can we?"

I just focused on the spot on the floor where some of the juices had puddled, trying to figure out where this had all gone so wrong.

"I asked you a question slut," Donna said, coming to stand in front of me.

"Look at me and answer the fucking question," she shouted.

I looked up and sighed. "No, Mistress, we can't all lay around and get fucked."

"Right, see, you just have to realize your place in the world slut, and strive to be the best you can be at it. Here is the address Pop wants you to meet him at. You are not to clean yourself up until he tells you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said, sobbing as I realized that anyone who saw me would just assume I was a whore.

"Pull yourself together and get the fuck out of my office slut" she said, dismissing me.

I used the desk to help me stand up. pulling down my skirt and left the office sobbing as I went.

I found a restroom on my way out and stopped to use the toilet. Glancing in the mirror, I saw the wrinkled top with milk stains, cum glaze all over my face, and hair that had white crusty streaks through it.

My eyeliner had run because I had been crying, and I realized that I must look and smell like a whore.

Just like Ralph had said.

started crying again, having trouble pulling myself together.

My phone buzzed as I got a text message.

Where are you slut?

Still, at your office, I replied.

I want you to hurry up slut. I don't have all day to wait on your ass.

I looked at the message and realized I could not do this anymore.

Sorry, I can't do this anymore.

What happened, Lisa?

I sent him the details of my meeting with Donna and how Ralph had fucked me, and ended with how I looked and smelled like a cheap whore

Send me a picture.

I hesitated a few minutes but took a selfie and sent it to him.

Wow, I guess you do look a little, well I think whore is too strong but maybe slut is a better word to describe it.

You also look hot, Lisa.

You should be proud of how you look.

Why don't you go home and take a shower and change before you come over?

Would that make you feel better?

I thought about it.

Can I clean up a little before I leave your office?

A long pause followed before the phone dinged again

Just a little bit.

Clean up your face but leave the rest alone.

Go home and put your clothes in the hamper and get cleaned up.

Get something to eat and dress in some nice clothes before you come over here.