A Wife's Fall Pt. 01

Story Info
Can Betty rise once again?
10.8k words
4.41
140.8k
260

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,772 Followers

A Wife's Fall. Part One

By

Soul71

Thanks to WAA01 for the edits.

******

---Wane---

My name is Wane Carter, I'm a blood splatter specialist with the city's crime lab. Yes, I know so was Dexter, but unlike him, who was a sociopath and a serial killer, I'm a psychopath or at least have the traits of one as my therapists has informed me along with the antisocial and personality disorder that I was born with, and I haven't killed anyone yet. However, the night is still young so you never know. People would call me cold, uncaring, and standoffish and they would be right. I really have no interest in getting to know people. I enjoy my solitude, and peace that comes with it. That was until I met Betty when I was in school for my degree. Took me awhile given what I am to truly open up to her, I could tell she was getting frustrated with me for holding back things I thought weren't important. Yet once I did how she was so excited as I told her things that I never said to anyone. Just because I am what I am doesn't mean I don't know how to be charming, witty, and suave. Like sociopaths I can turn it on at a whim, I just rarely found a reason to until Betty.

We've been together for four years now, looking at that gold band on my left finger as I drove to the house that Betty and I had turned into a home. She knew of my struggles once I told her everything about my... disorder. She was a little scared at first it wasn't hard to see, yet she was the first woman that actually knew my true self. Every woman before her I've hidden what I am from them, which caused those relationships to die before it really went anywhere. Something I didn't really care about, much to their detriment. If I was truthful they were just cover so I could come off as a normal human being. I have no idea why people get so frightened when they learn what I am. I've seen enough crime scenes committed by 'sane' people to know I'm not the monster they make me out to be. I'm pretty much harmless unless I'm crossed. Then well, I go all scorched Earth on anyone who thought they could do that to me. Given my work I can make a person disappear and no one can say it would be murder, until they find a body they were just a missing person. Not that I would mind you, just stating I could go there if pushed too far.

As I drove down my street, arching an eyebrow at the unknown car that was parked in my spot in my driveway. I knew I was early getting home today; I didn't tell my wife I would be. I thought I'd surprise her and take her out for a romantic dinner. I know a psychopath with a heart. What can I say, Betty was the very first person I've ever grown close to, that's including my own parents. Something didn't feel right as I pulled up to the curb.

Silently entering my home, Betty hated how I can be so silent even when the old wood flooring creaked with the house's old age. What greeted me when I rounded the corner of the wall that separated the living room and the kitchen was not something I was ever expecting to experience. A naked, shocked, black man standing in my kitchen!

"Oh, you're the hubby huh?" The man asked with a cocky grin as he helped himself to my food. I might not understand complex emotions and whatnot, I do know what anger and rage is. At that moment, my rage was boiling my blood! However, that man wouldn't know it, seeing how I can keep my face as placid as the surface of a calm lake. "We'll get your wife back to you in an hour," the man said, thinking I'd be so shocked that they could simply cockold me and I'd simply go along with it. Half a dozen ways I could kill the man ran through my mind along with how to dispose of the body. The man didn't see the punch coming until it was too late catching him square in the left eye. Causing him to fall to the floor and spilling the contents of the glass across it.

"You think you can..." Turning around as I heard the door of my bedroom opening behind me. I heard my wife's laughter from behind the other naked black man as he stood there gazing at me in shock.

"Wane!" Betty gasped. My eyes narrowed coldly at my slut of a wife. The screams of the man on the floor filled the kitchen as I stepped hard on the man's junk, grinding my foot into it, all so he would learn you don't fuck another man's wife and think you can get away with it. "Honey it isn't..."

"You come into my house! Fuck my wife on my bed! And think nothing will happen to you!" I roared at the man on the floor ignoring the slut. Grinning wickedly hoping the man would be peeing out blood for a very long time. "Get the fuck out of my house and take your whore with you," I growled. "Oh no, you'll leave naked, if you have the stones to fuck another man's wife then you have the balls to leave nude." How did I make them do this? At gun point of course, I had retrieved the hand gun I had hidden in case of an emergency.

"Wane please..." Betty pleaded with me only to run down the driveway as I looked down the sights of my gun. I knew where she was going with her little fuck toys. I made sure I herded them in the right direction so all the neighborhood would know what a slut Betty was. Six blocks down the road they had reached her sister's house. Another slut of the family, Betty's sister thought she was so smart, so sneaky that no one knew she was stepping out on her husband.

---Betty---

God. Why did I ever listen to my stupid sister! I knew if I did this and Wane ever found out I'd lose everything. I had seen it in his eyes once he saw me standing behind one of the men from my work. I've always wanted a three-way, yet Wane wouldn't hear of it. Always saying he doesn't share. Okay, I should be happy that my husband wanted me all to himself. I am, really I am, or should I say was happy. I was so embarrassed as Wane forced me to flee my home without a shred of clothing on.

"Celine!" I pounded on my sister's front door. I looked back and Wane was gone. God. What have I done! "Celine! Open the damn door!" I heard my sister's footsteps approaching from the other side of the door.

"Betty?!" Celine had this curious look on her face as she saw me standing nude on her doorstep. I noted how Dean looked ashen and about to pass out while cupping his genitals. "Your friends can't stay; Bill will be home soon."

"We just need a phone." I heard Sean, the one I was standing behind when my husband found us, say.

"Alright, walk around the house to the backyard, and be careful on how you sit. I'd rather not have to clean off your shit from my furniture," Celine said, ushering me into her home. "Okay, you want to explain why you showed up here nude, and with two other naked men?" My sister asked as she closed the door.

"I should have never fucking listened to you!" I yelled taking Celine aback.

"Come on sis, it can't be that..."

"You don't know Wane! I'm surprised he didn't kill us!" I ranted throwing up my arms causing my sore breasts to bounce. The sex might have been good, but it was not worth the price of losing my husband. I was so glad I demanded them to wear condoms when they fucked me. God, this is so bad. How am I going to repair this? This was only meant to be a fling, something to get the itch out of my system and Wane would never find out and I'd never do it again. I had sworn to myself that this would be a onetime thing. That this would be the only time I'd ever cheat on my husband.

"Wane's a cuck he wouldn't..."

"Celine shut up! You don't know that man. You don't know the things I know about Wane nor will you ever! Just go get me some damn clothes!" I was pacing the living room trying to see how I can get Wane to talk to me. I knew I needed to give him time to cool down. Even that might not work, I saw the coldness of his eyes. I might have already lost him. God. I'm such a fucking idiot!

"So was it good at least?" Celine asked, as she handed me a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

"Are you stupid?! Of course, it wasn't! Risking my marriage for a fantasy!"

"Don't get your panties in a twist." Celine rolled her eyes at me. Thinking that just because she came home to her husband that gave her free rein to sleep around on him. I heard my sister walking out the back door as I sat on the couch balling my eyes out.

---Wane---

I scowled as I stood in the doorway of my bedroom. My parents bought this house when I was just a little boy. I might have remodeled it when they transferred the title to me, long before I met Betty, when they moved upstate when my father got that promotion. So, I knew Betty wouldn't be getting it in the divorce, and I was so leaning towards that path. Then a very, very wicked thought popped into my head. Looking down at the floor when I heard two cell phones ringing. Digging through their discarded pants another sinister smile appeared on my lips at the thought of destroying those two's lives, just like they did with mine.

"Hello?" I answered as I held up both phones to my ears.

"Who the fuck are you, and why do you have my husband's phone?" I heard both women answer.

"I'm so glad you two asked that. Me, I'm the husband of the woman your husbands have been fucking," I said, laughing manically in my head. I had to keep my mirth contained when they started cursing up a storm. "If you two hurry you might just catch them still naked just like I found them when I came home this afternoon," I stated giving them the address to Betty's sister's house. "I'm going to have whichever one of their cars it is that's sitting in my driveway towed," I informed them. "A dark blue, Nissan," I replied when they both asked what color it was.

"Tow that motherfucker! That bastard can pay for it himself!" The woman on the phone that was pressed to my right ear growled angrily. This I didn't hide my laughter from.

"Thank you, ladies," I said, when they gave me their condolences about finding out my wife was unfaithful. Hanging up the two phones, stomping hard on them destroying the screens on them. Knowing now they were only eight hundred dollar paperweights. Digging through their pockets finding the keys for their cars, throwing open my garage door. The sledgehammer resound as I struck their ignition keys bending them enough so they would never work again. Then riffling through their wallets, taking pictures of their IDs, hey if they think they can sleep with my wife and not pay for it, then they are dead wrong! I tell you this: never leave money in your wallet if you're planning to fuck another person's wife. I had about a grand of their money in my pocket once I tossed their clothes into the blue Nissan. Unzipping my fly, pulling out my cock, and drenching the man's interior in my piss. I wonder how it's going to smell once it's been sitting out in the sun for days. Locking the doors in case they think to slip back onto my property before their wives find them at Celine's home.

Walking back into my house, calling the tow company the police department uses. Telling them there was an illegally parked dark blue Nissan sitting in my driveway. It took the rest of the night moving Betty's crap into the guest bedroom and moving the queen size bed from the master bedroom into it and taking out the one in the guest bedroom and setting it up in the master bedroom. There was no way I was ever sleeping on that thing ever again. I left the guest bedroom in shambles, Betty can fix it up, I sure as hell wasn't! By the time I was done, it was around ten o'clock and every picture that contained me and Betty was in the trash, including our wedding album. I went to bed with a smile on my face once I had cut Betty out of my life.

---Betty---

I'm so damn tired, I didn't sleep a wink last night. My mind just couldn't believe I had just destroyed my marriage, and for what? Thirty minutes of sex that didn't mean a damn thing! Why did Wane come home then?! Why did I allow my own sister to sway me into trying it out? I don't fucking know! God. I wish I did. I knew if I could logically tell Wane why I did it, he might not like it, but he would understand, yet I couldn't even figure it out myself. How could I tell Wane when I didn't know myself. Fuck! What am I going to do?! I saw Bill giving me a disapproving look as I entered the kitchen. I knew my family didn't get along with Wane, whereas Bill did. I don't know why they were so against Wane he was always polite to them. Always helped them when they needed it and still they treated him like a leper.

"So, you finally turned into your sister," Bill said in disgust as I poured myself a cup of coffee. My head snapped to the left in shock that he knew all about Celine. "Please," drawing out the word, "don't give me that look, I'm not an idiot," he said, rolling his eyes. "Why do you think I haven't kicked her ass out, so I can make her life as miserable as I can. I hope Wane leaves you in your filth." I thought I couldn't feel much lower than I was then, I was wrong as Bill spat those last words to me before leaving the house.

"Morning sis," Celine yawned as she walked into the kitchen. "I'll be late home tonight..."

"You know Bill knows right?" I asked, which caused my sister to stop in her tracks.

"What?!"

"He knows what kind of a slut you are, and now me too all because I listened to you," I said, darkly. If I'm going to be in this misery I saw no point in not bringing Celine along with me. "Apparently, you aren't as smart as you think you are."

"You can always leave if I'm too much of a slut for your sensibilities," Celine sneered.

"Hmm... I wonder how your daughter is going to take the news when she grows up knowing you can't keep your legs closed and be faithful to your husband. But hey, I'm right there with you sister, at least I don't pretend to be a loving wife while allowing strange men to fuck me."

"Hmpf! Whatever, Jan will never know!" Celine said, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Is she Bill's?" I asked, accusingly.

"Of course, she is! How can you ask me that?!" Celine retorted angrily.

"Well... with the number of men you've slept with, other than your husband, you can never be too sure," I shrugged.

"Fuck this shit! I don't need you judging me!" Celine stomped out of the kitchen.

"You're just like mom you know!" I called after her.

"Fuck you Betty!" Knowing how we both hated our mother for constantly cheating on our father when we were growing up.

"Like mother, like daughters," I whispered into my cup. I knew I had to go home. I couldn't stay here. I had to face the music someday even if that meant facing the end of my marriage. "No time like the present," I muttered to myself placing my coffee cup onto the counter. Knowing Wane would probably be on his way to work at the moment. Taking the spare key for my home Wane had given Bill for when we went on a trip somewhere so he could take care of the place during our absence. "Thanks for the bed sis! I'm going home!" I yelled out as I stood in the front doorway. Knowing the anger I heard and felt when the wives of my co-workers showed up yesterday was minor to what I was walking into -- no one knew Wane like I did -- hoping that somehow I could salvage this.

I noticed the looks as I walked the six blocks to my home barefoot. God. I felt so dirty as the old men leered at me and their wives just glared at me before smacking their husbands. I walked quicker when I heard the whistles following after me. I swallowed hard noting Wane's car was still parked along the curb and how Dean's car was gone. My own was left untouched but I knew that was due to his time with the police department and his time around lawyers. Wane might struggle with emotions but he wasn't stupid. My heart raced as I stepped up to the front door. As I reached for the doorknob I felt the coldness flood over me as I came face to face with my husband.

"Wane... I..."

"Move." Was the only word he said to me. No, hi slut. No, what do you want whore? Just move. Yet that one word spoke volumes to me. I felt neither anger nor spite in that word, just simple nothingness. He had told me long ago he could flip a switch in his mind and just cut off any feelings, if he had any, for a person at a whim. How it broke me that I was now one of those people. That was when I noticed the lack of his wedding ring on his left finger.

"Oh God! No! Please no!" I nervously rambled in my head unable to move from the doorway.

"Move." I felt my body stepping out of the way.

"Wane!" I latched onto the back of his shirt trying not to tear up. "Please... it meant nothing..."

"I don't care," Wane said, in this cold, indifferent tone. Never turning to look at me as he stood at the end of the porch.

"Please honey..."

"I have to get to work so remove your hand from my shirt."

"I'm..."

"I don't care if you are or aren't." How my heart shattered as my hand fell away from his shirt. Falling to my knees, burying my face in my hands as I sobbed like a little baby as my husband drove away. I don't know how long I was there for, I do know the moment I walked into our... or should I say Wane's home, what greeted me told me of the great challenge ahead of me. I ran around the house, like a chicken with its head cut off, looking for all the photos of us together only to find them, along with our wedding album, in the trash.

"No Wane! No!" I cried out. I thought I was all cried out, yet again it seemed I was wrong as my tears struck the glass of the picture frame of us at the beach on our first anniversary. I'm such a fucking idiot! I nearly fainted when I stepped into our bedroom only to find the bed, my things on the other nightstand were gone. Throwing open drawers, the closet noting how all my clothes were gone. Sliding down the wall, beating my head against it trying to pound the stupid out of it. "You are a stupid, stupid woman!" I screamed at myself. Walking listlessly through the house, knowing which room the bed came from. That's where I found all my things dumped into a haphazard pile along with our once marital bed. The message was clear I was no longer welcomed in my husband's bed.

---Wane---

All through the drive to work, my mind began to form plans, within plans, and counterplans. I was going to make her life a living hell until she couldn't take it anymore and fled the house then I would file for divorce. I was going to get my pound of flesh for the years I wasted.

Pulling up to the crime scene I had been called to on my day off. Popping my trunk, I always carried an extra kit in my car should something like this happen. Clipping my ID to my shirt as I got out of my car. Plucking the kit out of the trunk before shutting it. Nodding to the patrolman as she lifted the crime scene tape as I ducked underneath it.

"Thanks for coming in Ice." My nickname I had earned due to my cold nature. "We have two rooms we need your keen eye on," Detective Holly Morrison said, with a friendly smile. Her light red hair floated in the morning breeze, her green eyes showed off her Irish background.

"Not a problem Detective, needed to get out of the house anyway," I said, offhandedly. Trying not to notice how her white blouse contoured to her breasts, and how her black slacks showed off those incredible legs of hers. I kept my smile from showing at how her pink toenails glinted in the light of the morning as her open toed heels lifted her ass.

"Hopefully this won't take you too long," Holly said, thinking it was a simple murder-suicide.

"I'll have to see it before I can say," I said, over my shoulder as I walked up the sidewalk towards the front door of the home. Turning my head to the left as I noted the news crew bucking the yellow tape. Listening to the shutters of the cameras as the other crime scene techs photographed the evidence.

"Morning Wane, thought you were off?" Dale said, without looking up as he snapped a couple more photos of the dead man on the floor.

soul71
soul71
6,772 Followers