All Comments on 'A Wife's Fall Pt. 01'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Didn't know if it's like this but yet again another good read look forward to more.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

But I'm still on the fence about reconciliation. This wasn't a 'slip' . She had been pushing for a threesome and when she was shutdown she made a calculated plan to do it anyway. Right now I think she's more sorry about being caught than about planning it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice start

can't wait to see where this goes.

Ed

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Nice Change

Another winning combo with this storyline. I know it's FICTION but you wonder why she would do something like this knowing how dangerous Wane is?

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

This has some serious potential.

I wonder how neat of a monster ...

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 4 years ago
Dexter

I’ll look forward to the next chapter of this 5* effort. I’m wondering if the MC is as ruthless as Dexter.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 4 years ago

I am enjoying this story, but am surprised that someone married to an admitted psychopath would take that kind of risk. It's like shoplifting when you know they are going to amputate body parts when they catch you. That shoplifting example might actually explain things; if you think about a disorder like kleptomania, where the person has a compulsion they struggle against.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 4 years ago

So far your LW stories have been excellent. Not always realistic but never boring. I look forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cheating on a sociopath is a really really stupid move.

She knows that he has a personality disorder or is a "psychopath" I know people use that word but it doesn't seem to fit here. He calls Dexter a sociopath but he is a psychopath... it would seem the reverse to me. I always felt psychopaths need more delusional and psychotic behavior, quicker to violence, sadistic. I don't view Wayne that way. But maybe you intend to introduce that subsequent chapters.

You are quite talented, it's not easy portraying a cheating spouse as somewhat sympathetic.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Entertaining ride.

The women are over the top, belligerently stupid and have less class than crack whores but this is a fun read.

I love your MC and I'm looking forward to his retribution and further adventures.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 4 years ago

Well i was all set for some Dexter action.... still time author??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Might actually see one of the few justified RAAC

Normally in a story like this I would find myself hating the wife, she got caught cheating in her marital bed with two guys after all. But this wife at least is somewhat honest with herself which is refreshing. Could go either way and still be a good story, which is almost impossible in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written.

Flows well. Hope to read more soon and hopefully with a decent sending but it is your story.

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyalmost 4 years ago
Another great read like always

Thank you

Joey_BloodJoey_Bloodalmost 4 years ago
Potential

It's a shame, I definitely see forgiveness for both the sisters in the end of this story. It could have been a good one, but I'm sure both the sluts will end up OK in the final chapter. Truly a shame.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

I see rolls of plastic sheets in her future...

Not really, this feels like a RaaC, which is a shame because I don't see how any man could ever forgive what she did. Fucking two guys in the home he grew up in, on the marital bed? She should have been kicked to the kerb.

I hope Wane sticks with his plan and mentally tortured her for months until she can't take any more and files for divorce... where she gets reamed, because the house was his before the marriage.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 4 years ago
Nice Story

Nice, deep characters, lots of emotion and detailed motivations. Keep it up!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 4 years ago
Well....

I was surprised Wane didn't change

the locks on his house.

But that would've changed the story.

We've seen stories here, time after time,

depending on the husband being a wimp.

This story has three (white) husbands.

Which of them isn't a wimp?

I do admit there are some fine points

in this story.

But stories depending on wimps,

get 1 out of 5 from me.

eightytuneseightytunesalmost 4 years ago
Two marriages to be saved

Damn good start. Patiently waiting for more.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
She fell

Betty fell for sure, about as far as a cheating whore can fall. Celine is even worse. Her husband's life is certainly on the Wane, we'll see how he gets it back.

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Great

Great so far

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Excellent read and a great start to what could be

One of the best stories on LW. Only time and the masterful creativity of the author will tell. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is one of the few cheating wife stories I've read here

where I actually hope they can pull a reconciliation out of the hat. Obviously not at any cost, but by sheer determination and deep love. A deep love that's been beaten half to death, that's true. But one that might just be strong enough to endure what's yet to come.

PKenny5860PKenny5860almost 4 years ago
Very interesting

I really enjoyed this first installment and look forward to reading the next chapter.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 4 years ago
dynamite new read

I don't usually stray outside my wheelhouse but you do these genres very well I'm a person who doesn't handle betrayals well but these wind me up and then leave me satisfied with the outcome also you did psychopathic characters well as people always assume one is like a cold blooded serial killer but those are mainly psychopaths who also posses a personality disorder like narcissism

ctdansctdansalmost 4 years ago
she can't be that stupid

Knowing what she knows about her husband I can't see how she would cheat but not only that she does it at her house. If she was willing to risk it all why not just get a room someplace or go to her sisters? Her husband has the knack for seeing the slightest detail at a crime scene so no way he wouldn't know those guys where in his house, in his bed, and even in his wife.

Loved the story up to the point where he texted or talked with her when Jan called and just didn't tell Jan that "he was sick" and couldn't go. He should have kept the upper hand but since this is going full blown RAAC why not and why not he get his cheating wife pregnant while he is at it.

She wins. She keeps hubby, she got her three some with the black dudes, and will eventually be a mom.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Not

Not only did she cheat, look what she cheated with! I'm thinking wane should disappear the sisters, and make both husband's much happier. As for little Jan the sooner her slut mother is gone the Better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
i sincerely hope

this is not leading to a reconciliation for either party. We've just heard that one sister has cheated on her husband for three years with a not 1, not 2, not 3, but closer to 20 different men. Then we have the protagonists wife cheating on him with 2 men in his own bed! Any reconciliation at this point would be a RAAC especially with Celine and Bill, really hope it does not turn out that way

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 4 years ago
This one is great - almost satire and humor

Could be entitled Sluts'R'Us. Wane's character is great. Can't wait for next installment.

looking4itlooking4italmost 4 years ago

Pretty screwed up family. Not sure you can fix stupid and slutty with words.

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
Just maybe a chance

Know if it would of been me and found the wife the center of a cookie. She would be a dead wife. Good start.

appaloosa1453appaloosa1453almost 4 years ago
agree

"This is one of the few cheating wife stories I've read here"

i agree with this poster, while the wife character is truly an awful person, at least as she is currently written reconciliation would not be too far fetched.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A man who has any respect for himself would not take her back. Story’s should be something that you could believe. Any outcome other than that is just not something you can believe. I would kick her out saying l need time away from her for awhile.

OtakuwolfOtakuwolfalmost 4 years ago

The moment I read that he is a psychopath and knowing this is a Loving Wives, I knew that this was going to be good. Hope you keep up the good work. Five Stars

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Wane is awesome. 4 stars

GladstonGlieseGladstonGliesealmost 4 years ago
Not blood splatter.

Blood spatter. That correction is even made in the admittedly inferior season seven of Dexter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Like ancient alchemy trying to turn water into gold, You cannot turn a whore into a housewife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect!

Amazing blend of awesomeness. When can we expect the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Doubt you can pull it off, but I'm going along for the ride.

Wife would have arranged for the threesome at a hotel, not in her husband's bed. So Wayne knows for certain that his wife is too stupid to be his wife, or she has absolutely no respect for him, herself, or her marriage.

Wayne understands completely that he is no longer married to Betty, her adultery canceling the marriage contract. Wayne should now consider Betty just another potential woman to date, with blatant evidence that she has complete contempt for him. So why would he want to date her?

Betty wanted sex that she couldn't get from Wayne. She planned to fuck him over and never do it again, supposedly, and of course never tell him. And Wayne not knowing of her adultery made it OK in her mind. She is now full of remorse only because she got caught. She's even trying to blame her sister. So Wayne knows that if he forgives her she will still have sexual curiosity, but will never mention her curiosity to Wayne, and she will be much more careful about not getting caught.

So you can write whatever words you want, but they will turn this interesting dramatic story into a cartoon if you make Wayne some kind of brainless spineless fool.

If Betty wants to reestablish a marriage with Wayne she should beg his forgiveness, pledge her undying faithfulness, then SHE should initiate divorce proceedings, giving Wayne all their assets. She should make it clear she wants to become a new woman in his life, a better woman, and explain that she will devote the rest of her life to either winning his love back, or staying celibate and waiting for him until he marries some other woman.

Can't wait to see how you play this. It already is building toward RAAC. You overplayed Wayne as a psycho case, so now you have to make him "human" by forgiving the slut.

And who really believes this is the first time the wife has cheated? There's all kinds of sex for her to be curious about. Why start with a threesome instead of just some BBC, or a woman?

Anyway, thanks for the effort.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 4 years ago
Nice Start

Let's see where it goes. I think all the ADULTS need to grow up.

Jan might be the best of the bunch.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 4 years ago

interesting little tale..but no one is getting laid!

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Holy smokes!

White wife caught doing the dirty with a couple of black guys by her white husband because he came home early is normally the point of no return.

The story explains the husband is a psychopath, so I am surprised he didn't kill them all then and there.

More surprising is his wife thinks she can earn his trust again. This story is crazy unbelievable, but I like crazy unbelievable.

This story is as far out there as any LW'S story posted on this site. That said, I'm giving this author 5 stars to carry on with the next chapter.

I can't imagine how the author is going to spin the next part. With the husband painted as a psychopath, will he display any psychopathic behavior in his revenge? Will he seek revenge? And how is his silly wife planning on making a mission impossible reconciliation work?

Looking forward to seeing the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Geez! Are these screwed up people!

Yeah, normally you'd want this guy to get rid of this ditsy wife who is caught somehow the one and only time she cheats--with two guys, no less. But this is one screwed up guy. And wifey comes from one screwed up family. With a cheating sis and mom, who have unaccountably NOT been kicked out by hubbies. Now, our guy's discovery has set in motion a series of compounding self-realizations. Such that he, his wife, her sis & her hubby & daughter are all getting on track to some self-accountability. They are starting to border on likeable. So, set aside the cheating veneer, consider the underlying characters, and maybe we will find out whether together they can put themselves back together as meaningful family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can’t wait for the next pRt

Amazing story..when can we expect the sequel?

illjoyilljoyalmost 4 years ago
Really hope the ending

Doesn’t end with them staying married especially Bill and Celine

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago

Admittedly Betty fucked up big time by listening to her Sister,but she made up for it a little bit by defending Wane's honor by screaming at her Mother and Father,by calling Mom a SLUT.

Honestly Betty may not be able to save her marriage to Wane,but I am sure as long as Betty keeps putting Wane first above anyone else then I'm sure atleast Betty and Wane can grow to have an amicable relationship if they get divorced.But I hope Wane will see Betty trying to make up for cheating and gives her a second chance.I hope Part 2 would hurry up and come out,I wanna see if Wane and Betty get back together.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Wow... terrific for me!

Original, interesting.. I'm looking forward to more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
.stay true to yourself

What is there to talk about or work on, she cheated with two guys,got. Caught now wants her husband back. He can't get is wife back can He she is not the same.she is weak and will get done again if he gets back with her. Kick her to the curb.No second chances don't give them and don't expect them.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 3 years ago

Cant wait for the next part

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

The story was good, except the story went off the rails in introducing the female detective. Come on -- no female detective will ever dress anything like that (unless working undercover), and she certainly is not going to flaunt herself as depicted.

Still, I am waiting for next chapter.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I really like this story and I hope it really develops further. The man is a wronged psychopath so much could be written in this story, even death and destruction.

Rates 2/5 because it is unfinished.

gunbladegunbladeover 3 years ago
wow

This is different from your other ones. I really enjoyed it. Cant wait for the continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A lot of emotional sadomasochistic scenes on the ways of sluthood. Thats all i keep reading where every few chapters they breakdown in tears and agony and reflect on there lives of hoedom.

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Anyone who loves "Dexter" should read and love this

Me, I hated Dexter but I love this tale: an admitted psychopath is betrayed and we get to ride along to see what happens.

Looking forward to your next installment.

5 stars from me.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Lost

Nice interesting start to a plot, then it loses its way and meanders aimlessly.

.

Meanwhile, every character introduced so far is a POS. There are no heroes, just despicable self centered players with no empathy connection with the reader. Even the young niece Jan is knowingly trying to manipulate her Uncle Wane.

.

Thanks to Soul for the contribution. It is possible this wandering mess can be resurrected in later chapters, but I am not optimistic.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Really? I mean REALLY???!!!

“ Sorry sis, I thought I was doing the right thing. I thought...”

A sister (regardless if she’s a slut or not) thinks it’s a good idea to tell her sister to whore around? All the other stuff falls under suspension of disbelief, but that’s going too far, especially with the reaction she has when her husband, Bill, finds out of her own slutting around — she cares if he knows. She just thought she was keeping it secret.

Brandon11Brandon11over 3 years ago
Wane

I’m not a fan of cheating stories but yours seem to hold my interest, this has been a good read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wondering why it was pointed out the two guys were black.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
I wonder how the story would have gone if Wane did go to the BBQ...

...and Jerold was there too, and pushed onto Betty, by the parents, in front of him (oh, you know they would done that)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Psychopathy

A plenty. How is this story erotic to anyone with normal mental health?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If he was cutting her out of his life, wouldn’t he put her things out in the street instead of in the guest bedroom?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reread

Rereading to catch up for chapter two. This was a good chapter, setting.up a.lot of people who need a.little rough treatment..

Vegasrails2Vegasrails2over 3 years ago

Well you have my attention, like the story line, waiting for chapter #3, story line says only 2

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Well that was

Damn original. At least to me.

peter944peter944over 3 years ago

A nice change in the genre here in LW. Very well done. I guess I will now have to read all your stories! Thank you for the work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This Was Good

Somewhat different but good and I hope it continues to be.Didn't care for some of the other stories, since I started with the best one so far, "Betrayed.", which I found really good.This deserves 5*s.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

I love the Dexter reference. It sets a time of expectations that the guy could go off any second. As well it’s sets no limit of what he could do when he goes off.

I also like the ties to the parents’ disfunctionality leading to the daughters being sluts.

One exception I take is implying it was the sisters’s fault. Regardless of the external forces it’s still an internal choice to cheat.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
My Compliments

To Soul71, my compliments on the dramatic improvement this story represents over the writing in "The Family Destroyed." While I don't apologize for my critical comments in that earlier story, I am highly motivated to recognize good writing and speak out.

Thank you for your contributions to Lit.

Keep 'em comin'.

Rob5373Rob5373almost 3 years ago

Hey Soul I’m just commenting on your comments on your bio page. I wouldn’t worry about the moronic Anons who get their rocks off bashing the authors. Most of them can’t write their own name without misspelling it. That statement does not include the really honest and constructive criticism by some Anons who just don’t wish to be known. I have received comments and emails from a lot of them regarding my stories. I just ignore an delete the idiots. Keep writing .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There are registered users morons too., Rob Not a bad story, but your MC is not consistent. I mean "ICE" acts too human and too forgiving. I'm not against a reconciliation tale (because this is what it is), ut I don't like tales where the reconciliation is not earned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So many stupid people in that family. A mother that's a slut, a father who puts up with her crap for the children (I'm guessing) and a sister who wants to be like her mother and her husband is a whimp as well.

You created a set of people that have little to like and at the same time draw the reader into their lives so we can hopefully see some dynamic changes. I know I'll be reading everything in this series. BTB or RAAC it will be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wane is usually spelled Wayne. I never heard of anyone named Wane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hold your shit rsl

It doesn't matter what color the boys are. Maybe they are blue with yellow strips, only the fact of straying is important. So let's see where it goes.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

True that the color of the assholes doesn't matter, except for the level of disrespect shown!!! RAAC sux. BTB Dexter style!!!

Boardman68Boardman68almost 3 years ago

Interesting story with a some many crazy (stupid) people in one family. Will see how following chapters go. How many characters change their behavior. However, I just don't see how Ware & Betty stay together. First, she willingly planned & recruited these two guys from work to cheat on her husband (she respects her husband?); second, she goes forward with. her plan and has a three-way in their own home! in their marital bed? (strike two for respect & all her talk about loving her husband); finally, he catches her in the act which is an event he will never get out of his mind even if they stay together.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

An interesting story. Whole load of misfits so it'll be interesting too to find out which way this goes. Perhaps he'll walk off into the sunset with Holly?

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

@sum123,

and you just can't help but keep reading them.

You love 'em but low score them to save yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where's PT.4?🤔😥😫?????????????, I'm waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't like Holly.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

why were the 2 guys black? did she just choose those guys bc there were there and willing? or does she have a fetish thing for black guys?

CindyTVCindyTValmost 2 years ago

I can't wait to read the next chapter!!!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Maybe this first-time cheater learned her lesson, we will see. Well written with great drama. Well done.. 5/5

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

No forgiveness for cheating with 2 BBCs...

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Well written, but she knew that he was a physco, yet she risked cheating, knowing hell fire an damnation might by unleashed on her if he found out, REALLY, nobody is that stupid, or are they. Sorry it is to late to go back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

His wife has sex with 2 guys and he is going to take her back ?? Plus they have no kids , kick her to the curb really fast

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Good start to the story, tha fact that most readers wouldn’t take the wife back doesn’t affect the story, it’s FICTION.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

1 BBC: DONE, but 2? NO WAY JOSIE! So, BTB and the BBCs also. Take no prisoners, let them all hang out together.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I got 300 acres of woods and a shovel...

RustyReaderRustyReader21 days ago

Soul's got soul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES