A Wife's First DP - in Vegas

Story Info
Couple head to Vegas for full swap vacation fun.
4.7k words
4.53
40.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TenBelow
TenBelow
139 Followers

It had been a few months since our New Years party exploits. Both J and I were slightly disappointed that no further opportunities to involve others in our sexual life had opened up. We had of course exchanged knowing glances with our neighbors, Jake and Tina, but there had been no more parties and no invites from anyone else either.

Since that wild night, J had taken to regularly describing her actions that night when we would make love. She would go into great detail describing all the different cocks she had sucked and fucked, the multiple loads of cum that had filled her pussy and how hot it had been to watch me fucking another woman at the same time.

We decided that rather than leap into a local swinging scene we were more comfortable with the idea of finding our next experience away from our home town and began to plan a naughty weekend trip to Vegas. We scoured various online groups and made an account where we discovered it was all too easy to find like minded couples who were interested in meeting up for some full swap fun.

We arrived at the beautiful Aria hotel and checked into our sky suite with a view of the strip. The bellhop had barely left with his tip for helping with our luggage and J was naked within seconds! She immediately began posing right up against the floor to ceiling windows. Hoping that maybe we would be visible to some eagle eyed strip goers below I pulled out my rapidly hardening cock and enjoyed some expert ball and shaft licking from my drop dead gorgeous and naked wife, who then swallowed my engorged 8 inches, bobbing up and down at the window as she buried a couple of fingers in her fully shaved pussy.

J was aching to be fucked but I reminded her that we had plans to meet with a local couple in an hour or two and we needed to get busy getting ready.

Sam and Emily were a local Vegas couple we had found on a subreddit who loved posting short videos of the two of them fucking, and occasionally pictures and videos of them swinging with other couples or enjoying both MMF and MFF threesomes. They were both extremely sexy and we had first messaged and then texted to make plans to meet up in the Aria lobby for drinks and then whatever else might happen.

J appeared from the bathroom in her figure hugging red mini dress which accentuated her 5'4 petite frame with stunning curves and allowed her fantastic triple D's to be shown off to their fullest. Holy shit my wife is the sexiest creature out there and I love the effect she has on other men. Sam was in for a treat. Black heels and some tasteful jewellery finished off her outfit.

"You are incredible," I told her truthfully as I pulled her to me and kissed her full lips, as my hands slowly traveled down to her ass and feeling no lines, confirmed that she was going panty-less tonight as I fully expected.

"Well I want to show these Vegas couples that girls from Cali are the real deal," she replied as she grabbed a hand full of my ass, squeezing gently.

We headed down to the lobby and spotted Sam and Emily easily. Sam at over 6 feet towered over most of the crowd and Emily in a glittering silver dress stood out even in a fancy Vegas hotel. They looked exactly like the pictures we had seen online and I could tell from J's beaming smile that she was more than happy with what we saw.

Sam had a head full of dark brown hair and was broad across the shoulder, in contrast to blonde haired Emily who could have only been 5'5" at the most with a slender figure and pert C cup breasts.

We fell into easy conversation immediately as the two girls complimented each other enthusiastically and shared the inevitable girl hug.

"Girl, you look incredible!" Emily cried as she drank in J's dress as she did a little twirl.

"Thank you," J replied.. "I love how glittery your dress is Emily, you look amazing too".

Sam and I shared a head nod as we shook hands and agreed just how hot our wives looked. We agreed to grab a cab and head to one of their favorite bars, a speakeasy which they promised us had great cocktails, low lighting and intimate corners where we could get to know each other better.

The bar didn't disappoint as we were shown to a booth with bench seating that curved around the back of the table. It was a very discreet setting with a chill ambience that made talking and getting to know each other easy.

The two girls sat next to each other behind the table with Sam and I on either side. The cocktails were awesome and it didn't take long before we were getting a Vegas buzz. Not a surprise, as we hadn't eaten since that morning.

J was really opening up as she and Emily laughed and giggled about different topics. Emily was noticeably very touchy feely with her hand on J's arm or leg most of the time.

It wasn't too long before the conversation turned to the lifestyle and our various experiences. Sam and Emily had a lot more experience than us and we laughed at some of the funnier stories they had where things just hadn't worked out. J and I shared our New Years party experience and how much we were looking forward to our next adventure. Sam really enjoyed the part of our story where I entered the bedroom to see J on a bed being fucked by a queue of 3 guys. They hadn't tried that yet and Emily had a million questions for J.

Emily grabbed J by the hand and whisked her off to the restroom. Sam and I continued the conversation, talking about our favorite sports teams and life in Vegas compared to LA.

The girls soon reappeared with another round of drinks and pushed Sam and I into the middle seats with J switching and sitting herself next to Sam and Emily pouring herself into the seat next to me.

Emily pushed her hand into mine and I found my hand filled with something. I looked down at Emily's black lace panties that she had passed to me. I stuffed them into my pocket as I shifted my gaze to her eyes. She had a huge grin on her face and a very mischievous glint in her eyes.

"J told me that she hasn't worn panties tonight so I thought it best that I take mine off too, I hope that's ok?" she announced for the whole table to hear while she held my gaze.

"We've seen so many of your pictures and videos, I can't wait to get my hands on the real thing," J replied as she looked directly at Sam.

"Don't let anything stop you," said Sam to her, "No one can see much in this dark corner should hands start wandering".

That was all the encouragement the girls needed as both J and Emily reached out to unzip our pants and reach inside to pull out our rapidly hardening cocks.

I looked down to see J's hand gripping Sams cock, softly massaging and feeling his veiny monster throb into life. Next to him, Emily had my own firm length in her hand, my cock pulled out of my pants fully, but visible only to those of us in our booth, the table hiding the action from anyone else who might look in our direction.

Emily began to tug my dick and then reached down to cup underneath my balls, fondling me with her right hand as she sipped her old fashioned with her left. She winked as she looked at me.

"I can't wait to get this in my mouth and my pussy," she whispered as she leaned in with her mouth to my ear. She then kissed my neck. A move that drives me crazy. Then pulling with a single finger under my chin to pull my face to her she planted her lips fully on mine and kissed urgently, our lips parting and her tongue darting into my mouth to probe against my tongue. Her grip on my cock intensified and she moved her hand up and down my now fully erect shaft.

As she broke our kiss and our eyes opened, she released her grip on my cock and leaned over me to place her hand over J's, helping her rub up and down on her husband's dick. We both looked over at J and Sam locked in their own passionate kiss. As my gaze took in the action to the side of me I noticed that J's skirt had ridden up around her waist, and Sam had two fingers buried deep in my wife's juicy pussy, J grinding her mound against him with urgency.

Noticing Emily's hand now on his cock too, Sam turned to smile at his wife and removed his hand from J's sex. J grabbed him by the wrist and guided his hand up, where she slowly took one of his fingers into her mouth sucking her juices from his digit seductively while we all watched, before passing his hand over to Emily so she could taste her pussy for herself from his other finger.

This had got hot. Quick!

J was the first one to talk. "I think we should all head back to our hotel room now, and maybe grab some champagne on the way," she suggested.

"I agree," said Emily.. "But let's forget the champagne, I just need cock,' she announced.

We bundled out of the bar and into a cab for the quick ride back to Aria.I found myself in the backseat between J and Emily. Emily opened her legs and began to play with her pussy, rubbing her clit with her fingertips while I watched. J copied her and began to rub her own clit. These girls were horny as fuck. Emily reached her other hand down to rub my cock through my pants, I was going to have a job hiding my obvious bulge walking through the lobby at this rate.

We quickly arrived back at the hotel and arm in arm Emily and J lead the way through the lobby, Sam and I following close behind.

We piled into the first available elevator with a handful of smiling Japanese tourists. On the 10th floor the doors opened and the rest of the riders disembarked leaving us alone. As the doors closed Emily dropped to her knees in front of J and lifted her skirt up around her waist. J leaned back against the elevator and stepped her feet apart while Emily pulled her pussy lips open with the fingers of both hands and dove headfirst into J's kitty. She kissed over her pussy lips, sucking them into her mouth, and then pushed her tongue deep inside her velvety folds, probing her and tasting her. J groaned and grabbed her titties over her dress, pulling the top of her dress down to show Sam and I her see-through red bra underneath, her nipples perkily excited and straining at the sheer fabric.

We hit our floor, and the bing of the elevator alerted Emily to drop J's dress back into place and get back on her feet. The two girls hand in hand exited the elevator and led the way back to our room, giggling with each other with the anticipation of what was to come.

We entered our suite together, everyone smiling. Sam and I shared a knowing look, eager to fuck each others wives as soon as possible. Emily was hot and I loved how we were all so comfortable with each other so soon after first meeting. I wanted to taste her, to get my dick deep inside her and I wanted to watch Sam fuck my wife and see her get off on another cock that wasn't mine.

We burst into the room and immediately headed to the bedroom. I stopped to pour us some whiskies from our complimentary in room bar.

I put the whiskies on a tray and made my way to the bedroom door. In the minute or two it had taken me to pour our drinks Sam, Emily and J had all completely disrobed! J lay on her back on the bed sucking furiously on one of Emily nipples who was laid right next to her. On his knees between J's legs was Sam who had his face buried in J's pussy, his tongue lapping furiously over and over her labia with long deliberate strokes in a way that I know drives J wild.

Not to be left out I set down the drinks on the nightstand and pulled off my shirt, pants and boxers, throwing them to the floor before climbing on the bed and gently parting Emily's legs, allowing me to join Sam in a contest of expert cunnilingus.

I started by flicking Emily's clit, pushing firmly with the tip of my tongue and slowly circling her pleasure button. Next I followed Sam's lead and starting with my tongue at the entrance of her ass, firmly pushed my tongue into and across the length of her opening and up over her clit with the flat of my tongue. Over and over, Emily began to squirm and moan at my attention.

"Oh my God, that's fucking amazing. Don't stop doing that baby, keep going please.. pleaaaseeee," Emily squealed at me. I willingly obeyed.

To my side, J beckoned Sam up the bed and with a hand on either side of his face pulled her new lover towards her. She scratched her nails through the stubble on his face, the sensation sending electricity through her finger tips. They kissed again, falling into each other more completely now, Sam wrapping his arms around my wife, enveloping her in his muscled embrace, his chest pressed firmly against her exquisite boobs, her legs wrapping around his waist, coming together just below his butt, her sex open to him, just waiting to be claimed. They ground against each other, the shaft of Sam's girthy tool rubbing against her wet lips and engorged clit, the friction and sliding sensation of his meat against her, driving her insane.

Sam rolled over, pulling J on top of him. J reached down with her hand and lifted herself slightly, then grabbing Sam's straining phallus, guided the purple head of his dick to her entrance and languidly slid him inside her, feeling her lips stretch to take all of his width. It felt glorious, she was quickly discovering that a new forbidden cock in her married pussy was beyond exciting. It was so naughty and yet with her husband beside her enjoying it together the sensation was an intense heightened love.

Sam reached up and grasped J's succulent titties, pushing them together and alternately sucking each nipple into his mouth, licking them with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh fuck, I love your husband's cock Emily, he's filling my pussy," she moaned as she rode Sam's pole with increasing speed and intensity.

Emily opened her eyes, shifting her focus from the sensation of my tongue stroking over her pussy, to watch as Sam fucked her new friend.

"He's all yours sweetie, make sure he fucks you good," Emily replied.

"Oh my God, I fucking love it, I love him pounding me hard, he's going to make me cum," J responded breathlessly.

Sam reached down and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, pulling her butt cheeks apart, a finger from each hand just dipping into her asshole, massaging her back there while his dick pistoned in and out of J's slick pussy with ease. Waves of pleasure building inside him which he was trying hard to keep under control. This sexy wife and her beautiful titties bouncing above his face, seriously testing his resolve though.

Seeing the fucking next to her brought Emily from her cunnilingus induced haze. She was ready to be fucked too.

Tapping me on the head she motioned for me to allow her up. Climbing off the bed she spun to face away from me and bent over at the waist, pushing her ass and pussy towards me invitingly.

"Get that big cock inside me, sexy," she purred at me, looking back with serious fuck me eyes.

I wasn't about to complain and positioning myself between her legs rubbed the head of my cock against her soaked sex, pushing against her folds feeling the heat she was giving off. I could feel her pushing back against me, she was desperate to be fucked now. Shifting back for the perfect angle I pushed my rock hard dick up and inside her, swiftly my entire length disappeared into her lightly haired pussy.

I maintained the upwards angle to rub the head of my cock against her pussy wall and began thrusting deeply, in and out, her juices lubricating my shaft so that I had to concentrate on not slipping out of her passage as I rubbed against her.

"Spank me, lover," she growled back at me.

I rubbed her ass cheek and then spanked her, pretty firmly.

"Harder, baby.. hurt me," she demanded.

I spanked her again more firmly and a red impression was easily visible now.

"Yes, fuck yes, more just like that baby.. fuck me and spank me, keep going," Emily wailed.

I increased the ferocity of my fucking, pounding her wet tight pussy and alternated spanking her ass cheeks, hard, both cheeks red now.

J looked over and caught my eye, a huge smile across her face. She also loved it when I spanked her, and the sight of me spanking my new lover was intoxicating for her.

"I have an idea," J shouted out "Come with me," she demanded.

Slithering out from underneath Sam, she grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the living room of our suite. Emily and I stood and followed.

J turned on the lights and pulled Sam to the floor to ceiling windows she had posed by earlier.

"Let's fuck here and put on a show," she suggested, placing her hands on the window and spreading her legs.

Sam moved in behind her and with ease, slid his cock back inside my wife.

Emily moved beside J and put her hands against the windows too, assuming the same legs spread position, her left hand over J's right hand, fingers interlocked. Cute.

I moved in behind Emily and pushed two fingers into her pussy while I rubbed my cock. She was still soaking wet and I was still as hard as possible. I placed my cock end at her entrance and pushed back inside her velvet tunnel.

Sam and I fucked our wives together, matching pace as the two of them moaned and groaned in unison.

"I'll bet someone out there is having a great time watching this" said Sam.

"Fuck yeah, I love the thought of someone looking up here and seeing us all on display, it's so fucking hot," J panted in reply.

Emily eventually turned to face me, and dropped to her knees. Grabbing hold of my dick she began stroking me and pumping me.

"I really want you to cum for me baby," she begged.

"Yeah? where would you like it?" I asked.

"I want it in my mouth and on my titties," she replied and opened her mouth wide.

J and Sam turned to watch while continuing their rhythm as Emily stroked and pulled me, milking my cock to get the cum she desired.

"I'm close," I breathed as Emily kissed and licked the tip of my dick, her hands sliding up and down my length incessantly.

Emily leaned back and opened her mouth wider. A hand unconsciously dropping to her pussy, she rubbed her clit furiously in anticipation.

I erupted more powerfully than normal, the heightened orgasm a response to the vision before me. My wife being forcefully fucked from behind while she watched another woman jacking off her husband into her mouth.

My cum splashed onto Emily's lips and into her mouth, I shifted my aim lower as a second spurt of cum shot onto her cleavage, and again between her tits and onto her belly. I moved my cock to her lips and pushed into her mouth. Emily wrapped her lips around my shaft and sucked and licked my dick clean, as more of my cum pumped into her warm mouth.

She pulled her fingers from her clit and scooped the cum from her tits onto her finger tips, then reached down and pushed her cum covered fingers into her pussy. Leaning back against the window she masturbated for all of us while she swallowed the load in her mouth and licked her lips, her eyes locked on Sam's as she showed him that his wife had been claimed in front of him. She moaned and wailed as she quickly brought herself to a shattering orgasm.

Sam, of course, loved it.

"I've fantasized about doing that before," Emily exclaimed "Doing it was so much hotter than fantasizing" she purred demurely, basking in her post orgasm glow.

"Oh wow, I have a fantasy too that I want to do!" she exclaimed excitedly.

I knew where this was going. "DP baby?" I asked.

"Yes, fuck yes.. I want you in my ass while Sam fucks my pussy. Please baby?" she whined.

Abso-fucking-lutely, I thought. My cock had remained pretty hard after coming for Emily as Sam continued to fuck my wife in front of me and Emily masturbated with my cum.

"Of course baby, whatever you want," I smiled back at her.

Sam lay down on the floor alongside the window, his member sticking directly up. J straddled him and lowered herself down, gripping his dick to slide it easily back inside her. She lowered her chest down on top of him and kissed him passionately, a look of expectation in her eyes.

TenBelow
TenBelow
139 Followers
12