A Wife's First DP - in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam kept his legs together, I straddled them behind J leaving room for me to bend down and lower my mouth to kiss around my wifes ass. I slid the tip of my tongue into her hole.

Emily had grabbed her purse and pulled out a small tube of astro glide lube.

"Woah, you came prepared," I said as I winked at her.

"You never know," she replied with a smile. She squirted the lube on her fingers, rubbing it together to warm it a little and then reached over and rubbed it on J's ass hole, pushing softly against her pursed rim. Emily reached further down and rubbed her lubed up hand around Sam's cock and against J's pussy lips causing J to gasp a little and smile wickedly back at us.

Emily squirted out a little more lube on her finger tips and rubbed again on J's ass before pushing a finger fully into her hole.

J gasped again, evidence that she hadn't expected that from Emily, who had a naughty grin on her face as the two women locked eyes. Removing her finger slightly, Emily placed a second finger alongside before pushing both fingers in again. She pulsed her fingers in and out of my J's ass. My cock was straining again at the vision of my wife being fucked and used by this sexy couple in front of me.

Emily pulled her fingers out, squirting out yet more lube then rubbing the length of my cock, lubing me up, readying me for my wife.

I gripped the base of my dick and positioned my cock head against J's ass hole. Sam had slowed his fucking to an imperceptible pace and I slowly eased my dick forward.

J and I haven't had a lot of ass play and I still have to go slowly and let her ass adjust as I stretch her out.

She squealed at the sensation of her stretching ass while her pussy was filled with Sam's girthy dick. She looked back with a scrunched up look of determination on her face, imploring me to go slowly.

I took my time, pulling back a little and then pushing forwards oh so slowly. Her ass slowly taking the width of my cock head, finally reaching the widest part and then pulling my length inside her.

Finally, she was filled from both sides, her first DP.

She moaned out her relief and implored us to fuck her as she was driven to new heights of passion.

"Oh fuck, that's amazing. Fuck me, both, fuck me, fuck my holes. Fill me with your cum, pleeassseee... oh fuck me NOW," she yelled louder than ever before during our love making.

Sam, below, began thrusting furiously into my wife's pussy. Her juices sloshing between them, producing a ridiculously sexy fuck noise. I carefully pushed in and out of her ass, not going in too far but rubbing the entrance of her ass against the length of my shaft, her grip so tight on my cock, she could feel every ridge and vein of my dick.

J wailed and screamed "Yes, oh fuck yes, you're amazing. Please don't stop fucking me, both fuck me, more, yes, yesss, YESSSSSSSS." she exploded in a DP induced orgasm with amazing ferocity.

We continued to fuck her as she rode her orgasm, mewling between our bodies. I could feel Sam's cock rubbing against mine, inside my wife, separated by a thin wall. It was a new sensation for sure, but electrically arousing to know we were both fucking her and providing a new level of pleasure for her.

Sam's breathing had quickened.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming now" he cried.

"Yes, baby, fill my fucking cunt with your cum" J cried out, startling me slightly as she never used the C word.

"Yes, Oh yes, yesssSSSSS," Sam yelled as he erupted into J's pussy. I could feel the spurting force of his cum against my cock as he filled her with his seed. The sensation enough to push me to a second orgasm in record time.

"Fuck me, oh yes, fuck, baby," I panted as my orgasm hit and my cum splashed out of my cock and into J's ass.

Our simultaneous eruptions in her pussy and ass, pushed J back into an orgasm and her pussy contracted around Sam's cock as she came again and she began squirting her pussy juice, flooding his cock.

"Oh my god, that's amazing, fuck, fuck, FUCK," she screamed as we collapsed together in our shared fuck haze.

Slowly we untangled our limbs. Emily and Sam embraced and she dropped to her knees to suck his now limp cock, and lick him clean. J and I held hands as we looked into each others eyes.

"Thank you, so much, that was so amazing. I can't believe it.. I squirted" she said with a hint of embarrassment.

"I know, that was so fucking hot. You are incredible," I reassured her as I slipped an arm around her waist.

The four of us ambled back to the bedroom and collapsed on the bed together. We relaxed languidly together, Emily and J in the middle, legs intertwined, hands and fingers slowly and exhaustedly brushing and exploring each others bodies. Sam and I spooning our wives, completely sated.

Emily and Sam eventually dressed and after promising to send us the video that Emily had unknowingly taken of J's first DP, had to leave to get back to their sitter. We promised each other that this wouldn't be the last time we'd get together and finally said goodbye.

J and I decided to take a long steamy shower together. We silently enjoyed each other's nakedness and it wasn't long before I was aroused again at the memories of what we had just done together. I had to reclaim my wife and we fucked again, J bent over slightly in front of me, while I entered her from behind. Her reddened, used pussy still so wet and we came together one last time that night.

"That was so fucking amazing," said J as we looked at each other outside the shower. "I can't wait for tomorrow night!" she gleefully smiled.

My head spun at the possibilities!

12