A Wife's Lover, His Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,230 Followers

I was lost to it all. I wanted to go to the top of the stairs but didn't. And then after what seemed like forever I heard him call for me. I took the bag he dropped next to me and hurried to the bedroom.

She was on her stomach, legs slightly spread. I could see his hand prints on her red cheeks. She had her eyes closed, his cum all over the side of her face and in her hair. Her lipstick was smeared all over her chin. She looked totally used.

He was sitting next to her on the bed, his hand on her leg. He was naked with a huge wet semi erection.

"Put that butt up, girl."

He slapped her rear hard. She arched her back and presented herself, her legs slightly spread.

"Spread your cheeks. I shouldn't have to ask."

He slapped her ass hard again, so hard she winced, cried out. She reached back with her hands and spread her cheeks wide exposing her tight little hole. He turned to me.

"Make her ready for me. There's k-y in the bag, make that ass slippery. If I stick my cock in her and it isn't slippery enough I'll spank her until she cries. Do you understand? And then you'll do it again until it's right."

"Yes, Sir."

I hurried to do as told, taking the k-y from the bag, opening it and squeezing it out of the tube onto my fingers. As I rubbed it around on her hole she tightened. She pushed back against my fingers. I squeezed more k-y onto my fingers and pushed it gently up into her. I worked it up deeply into her until she was super slippery and ready for her lover. She moaned to me as I pushed k-y into her.

"You really are a good little husband, darling."

I said nothing, felt a tear in my eye as she said that to me. I felt jealous, hopelessly jealous. I fingered k-y up into her. He snapped his fingers and pointed to the bag.

"Cuff her hands behind her back. Move!"

I hurried to do as told, wiping my slippery hand on my side, my penis shriveled from embarrassment, humiliation. I could feel my face burn. As I fastened the padded leather cuffs securely on her wrists and up behind her back. He snapped his fingers as I finished.

"Stand over there. Face the wall. Don't move."

He was naked, his cock standing straight up. He was rock hard. He got up onto the bed behind her. I could hear his weight make the bed shake. And then I heard it. I heard him press his cock to her butt and start to push it in.

She cried out. He didn't stop. I could hear her squirm, moan and cry out loud. I heard a loud 'smack' as he slapped her butt hard.

"Keep that butt up girl. Don't you move away from me. There's a first time for everything. You'll come to beg me for this. You'll come to love it more than having my cock in your mouth. Stay still!"

He slapped her butt again. He pushed himself all the way into her. I looked back over my shoulder and saw him holding her butt up to him with both hands, her hands clenched into fists, cuffed up tight behind her back.

"You may go now, back to the door, back to your kneeling position. Move."

He didn't wait for me to leave the room. He held her butt up with one hand, his other grabbed her hair and pulled her head back up off the bed. He started to fuck. She panted, cried out softly with each thrust of his cock. She was completely his.

I could hear them all the way down the stairs, could hear my wife moaning, softly crying, whimpering. I knelt at the door and felt more helpless than I did when he came in. There was no turning back. This dominant alpha male was now completely in charge of my wife. She was his whore. It was reality.

An hour later he came down stairs, dressed. He walked to me quickly and put his finger under my chin. He pulled my face up toward him.

"Do you have a problem with anything that happened here or in my office today? Anything?"

"No, Sir, no."

"That's the right answer. I like your wife. A lot. We're going to take this further. She's going to have a talk with you. You listen carefully. The only person that can fuck this up is you. Do you understand?"

I let my eyes fall to the floor. I started to cry softly.

"Yes, Sir. I really do. I promise I'll be good. I won't fuck this up, Sir."

He laughed.

"Good. This is going to be good for all of us. I'll see you at work on Monday. You have the rest of the weekend with her. But remember, she's my lover now. Remember that. I'm sure you'll jack off a hundred times thinking that."

He patted my head.

"Good boy."

He walked out the door, closing it loudly behind him.

I started to feel my erection throb. Every dirty bit of what had just happened flooded my mind. I started to think about what it would be like to have to suck him, have him cum in my mouth. What it would be like to have him take me to our basement and restrain me over the whipping horse my wife had me build for her. And then she called me to her. She called me from our bedroom. I hurried to her.

"You sure you're going to be able to handle all of this?"

She was sitting at her makeup table fixing her lipstick. There was a huge wet spot in the middle of our bed, sheets a total mess. She had bright red hand prints on her upper cheeks, her cheeks bright red. Her bustier bra was on the floor next to the bed. All she wore were her ankle boots and ruffle top socks. She was naked. She glanced at me in the mirror. I stammered, all I could do to speak sheepishly.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"We talked about you. Don't think I didn't think about you, sweetie. I was hoping this was as hot for you as it was for me. He is the perfect lover for me. And we both know you can't perform like that. Don't we? You can't come close to that."

She turned and toward me on her makeup table bench.

"Yes. Yes, Ma'am. We do. My penis is too small for you and I can't do what he does. I know that."

She laughed.

"Yes we do. We do know that now, baby. But that doesn't mean I don't love you as my husband. Come here, honey."

I went to her, stood in front of here. She took my semi erect penis in her hand.

"He is like no man I've ever been with before. He's addictive. He's like a sex drug."

She laughed loud.

"That is exactly what he is. You should be happy for me. Let's reward my little man for his devotion and patience. And don't think I don't know this was hard, will be very hard on you sometimes."

She leaned forward and put me into her mouth. I felt myself grow hard instantly. She pulled it back out and looked up at me.

"I can't even get half of him into my mouth. You? I can get all of this little thing in easily. It's so small, honey. But don't think I don't love it. You're my husband."

She put me back into her mouth and started to pump me, running her tongue over the head of it. I started to pump back into her. She pulled away from me. She slapped my penis so hard I cried out.

"Don't you even think about cumming in my mouth! Don't you dare!"

She glared up at me.

"No, Ma'am. I'm sorry...I'm..."

"You just keep still, bad boy!"

She slapped my penis again hard.

She put it back into her mouth and started to suck me. I started to cry softly as she did that. She sucked me for ten minutes, holding me by the sides of my hips, playing with the head of it with her tongue. And then she pulled back off of me. She walked to the bed and got up onto it on her hands and knees. She pushed her butt out toward me.

"I want you to make me cum from behind. A good husband should satisfy his wife sexually. Let's go, honey. Do that for me with your mouth. Don't mind any of his come in my butt. You'll get used to that. Make me cum. I want you to so that for me. Show me that you love me. I want the man I love to make me cum."

She fell forward face down onto the bed, up on her knees, her butt pushed up high and out, her back arched, her cheeks spread wide. I could see his cum slightly drip out of her. I hurried to her and started to lick her pussy, pushed my face up into her tightly as she rocked back and forth on me.

"Ooooo, that's my little man...yessss, good, good...just keep doing that, honey...ooooo...don't you stop...ahhhh..."

She started to lose herself as she slowly masturbated against and on my face. His cum was all over the inside of her butt, pouring out as she flexed and rocked on the bed. It was all over my face, on my tongue as I licked her from behind.

When she climaxed for the third time she reached back and pushed my face away.

"That's enough. Wow. Mama is pretty much worn out. You really are a good boy. You really are good at that!"

She was breathing heavily as she said that. She fell onto the bed, shivering, vibrating to it all.

"I want you to draw me a nice warm bath. You're taking me out for a romantic dinner. A wife and her loving husband, out for dinner, it's going to be a wonderful evening, baby. I want you to dress nice, be downstairs and ready for your date as I come down the stairs. After we get home, if I'm not too tired, I'll let you masturbate in front of me. You'd like that, wouldn't you, baby?"

"Yes, yes, yes...yes Ma'am..."

She giggled girlishly.

"I know you have many dirty thoughts to think about. And I can give you a few more when I tell you some of the things he said to me, when I tell you what he has in mind. I'll tell you over dinner."

She smiled at me back over her shoulder.

"Now draw me bath and clean up this room. Change the sheets. Be a good husband, run along, honey."

She got put her head back on the bed as I hurried to her bathroom. As I started the water running I could taster her all over my mouth. I could taste him too. My face was shiny her, her scent, his cum. I felt like the real slave I was about to become for the two of them. My penis was rock hard. All three inches of it. I could think of nothing else other than serving my wife and her lover.

My new life had begun.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,230 Followers
12