All Comments on 'A Wife's Pleasure'

by bi_cpl_with_crossdresser

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Speechless for a change. I don't have the words that could express how I feel about this.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
WTF

Words cannot possibly describe this collection of sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
26thNC

Glad to see closet cuck 26thNC in comments again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF was this?

Why do these trash authors think that the loving wives category is a dumping ground for their garbage stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Fk off with your gay shit!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
HOT

I agree this probably isn't for loving wives as the primary catagory.. but it fits.. very erotic..just made me wish my wife was on board with me seeing guys... the only thing that would take my vote from 4 stars up to 5 stars would be if the hubby and his friend did it in front of the wife..her being present... that would put this story over the top !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As a loving wife I loved this

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

It is a hot concept to have a wife who wants her husband to experiment with his gay side.

veeblefetzerr12veeblefetzerr12over 2 years ago

I just wish the woman was my sister in law, Connie. I would eat her sweet pussy after I fucked her.

427427about 2 years ago

Wow!! Reminds me of my ex.....I think she knew that I needed a man to fuck me and cum in my mouth....Still do, but that is another story!!!....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbi_cpl_with_crossdresser@bi_cpl_with_crossdresser
47-year-old Married bisexual Crossdresser. My wife does know and has given her blessings to go out and play. I love to chat and answer any questions I can. Hit me up.